Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
boris
Mr Badger
ShockJock
khnum
刘汉
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

tulsi gabbard - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:45 am

A lot of Al Jezeera stories like this superb documentary a few days ago on Palestinian Paramedics are now requiring you to sign in which doesn't bother me Ive been on 'the list' since 1998 if it does not bother you this is a good watch for some real heros.

khnum

Back to top Go down

tulsi gabbard - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:46 am

🔴 SouthFront Offensive in Europe November 9 2023

https://rumble.com/v3urm3i--southfront-offensive-in-europe-november-9-2023.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:52 am

🚨 After repeatedly targeting the homes surrounding Al-Shifa Medical Complex a short while ago, IOF artillety targeted the hospital yard next to the journalists’ tent. There are several injuries.

Video: https://t.me/PalestineResist/18789

Graphic. Incoming shell can be seen incoming on right, one man has possibly lost a leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:57 am

khnum wrote:A lot of Al Jezeera stories like this superb documentary a few days ago on Palestinian Paramedics are now requiring you to sign in which doesn't bother me Ive been on 'the list' since 1998 if it does not bother you this is a good watch for some real heros.

No, I will not create an account or "sign in". 

tulsi gabbard - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 313250988

A small note, compared to previous years, "the fall of the Wall" was hardly mentioned this time, but a huge popanz because of the "Reichskristallnacht".

tulsi gabbard - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1191238718

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:59 am

i'm overwhelmed. too many stories and vital footage to post.
i took time off today. hope all is well in Zodland... (im not here Cool )

Mr Badger, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:08 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:A lot of Al Jezeera stories like this superb documentary a few days ago on Palestinian Paramedics are now requiring you to sign in which doesn't bother me Ive been on 'the list' since 1998 if it does not bother you this is a good watch for some real heros.

No, I will not create an account or "sign in". 

tulsi gabbard - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 313250988

A small note, compared to previous years, "the fall of the Wall" was hardly mentioned this time, but a huge popanz because of the "Reichskristallnacht".

tulsi gabbard - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1191238718

I understand completely to watch the truth on you tube you do have to supply an identity...prefarably a false one

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:22 am

Mr Badger wrote:🚨 After repeatedly targeting the homes surrounding Al-Shifa Medical Complex a short while ago, IOF artillety targeted the hospital yard next to the journalists’ tent. There are several injuries.

Video: https://t.me/PalestineResist/18789

Graphic. Incoming shell can be seen incoming on right, one man has possibly lost a leg.

Let me guess Hamas has a strategic cyber warfare centre under the hospital /s

khnum

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:17 am

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom

9h
Remember the CIA funded NAFO bots  Twisted Evil
with their Ukraine propaganda and targeting of peace voices and independent journalists on Twitter?
Now the CIA/Mossad funded pro-Israel bots spam X to defend war crimes in Gaza. Don’t be fooled. The vast majority of Israel support on X is fake.

I already found an "Christian" Zionist channel, he had blocked me now. 

tulsi gabbard - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Img_2946

I called him a Satanist. 

lol!

The wording is very clear: "gentiles". This is a word used in the Latin Bible (Vulgata). It means "peoples, nations" in opposition to the "chosen ones". It is the translation of the Hebrew: "goyim". So this guy is a clear supremacist. I will never understand, how a non-Jew can use this insult for himself.

There is evidence to suggest the Israelites were a class of enlightened priests in Egypt,and that the biblical geological references are actually mystery school allegorical referrals to internal alchemy,the River Jordan your spine, the Red Sea your blood etc,also unless you are conversant with ancient Jewish law and custom you are not going to pick up the nuances for example to disobey the order of a King meant death hence the death of Uriah at Davids hands also if a wifes husband was killed in a battle she was instantly cleared for remarriage so King David did not commit adultery under Jewish law.

I dont mean to be a bible basher I am merely relating the fact religious right dont know shit from clay about their unassailable reference.

According to my knowledge, only one thing is clear: the texts of the Old Testament were put together during the so-called Babylonian Exile or Captivity. The texts themselves were older, but it is not clear, where they came from and what they meant. It is absolutely possible to understand them allegorical, as you have done. Especially the topographical or geographical references are not as clear as the Zionists want us to believe.
At the end of the Babylonian Exile the Persian kings gave permission to "return". A small group of Babylonian Jews understood this as a permission to build the "second temple", but the Jews, who were living there objected and wrote to the king:

"To King Artaxerxes,

From your servants in Trans-Euphrates:

12 The king should know that the people who came up to us from you have gone to Jerusalem and are rebuilding that rebellious and wicked city. They are restoring the walls and repairing the foundations.

13 Furthermore, the king should know that if this city is built and its walls are restored, no more taxes, tribute or duty will be paid, and eventually the royal revenues will suffer." (Ezra 4:11 - 13)
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:31 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Ok, nothing really interested me about the Old Testament except the "Babylonian confusion of language", which we have been experiencing here in the West since at the latest the "political correctness". I liked the parables best about the New Testament. I can't do much with the rest. 

🤔🙄🤷‍�

The parables are the oldest part of the New Testament, and you can find them also in the Buddhist "Lotus sutra". Personally I think, Jesus was a Buddhist teacher.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:02 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Ok, nothing really interested me about the Old Testament except the "Babylonian confusion of language", which we have been experiencing here in the West since at the latest the "political correctness". I liked the parables best about the New Testament. I can't do much with the rest. 

🤔🙄🤷‍�

The parables are the oldest part of the New Testament, and you can find them also in the Buddhist "Lotus sutra". Personally I think, Jesus was a Buddhist teacher.

Reminds me of the early Christians in Kerala. 

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:10 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🤔🙄🤷‍�

I was raised Roman Catholic but have done a lot of courses at the BLIA Buddha's light Mahayana temple near me I have a similar conclusion especially when taking into account some Gospels outside the canon such as the Gospel of Thomas....back to news since the US Syrian bombings there have been 4 attacks on bases

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:53 am

tulsi gabbard - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2020-110

https://en.majalla.com/node/303746/politics/aleksandr-dugin-my-vision-new-world-order-and-gaza-war

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:48 am

🔴 👏INCREDIBLE FEAT of solidarity and bravery between paramedic and Palestinian resistance fighter

https://rumble.com/v3uu2hk--incredible-feat-of-solidarity-and-bravery-between-paramedic-and-palestinia.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/f1-main-discussion-hlavni-diskuze-english
🔴Choose the Main News Thread🔴  for CURRENT UPDATES↨↨
🔴 👏INCREDIBLE FEAT of solidarity and bravery between paramedic and Palestinian resistance fighter in above video, in the thick of fights in Jenin against https://t.me/IntelRepublic/30395 heavily armored Israeli forces.
Medic rushes to save downed fighter - then himself falls to the ground, unable to take him, only to pass gun (00:17) over to second fighter to takes up the arms against Israeli Forces firing on them.

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:10 am

yday...
🔴 💥MONSTROUS BLASTS OF BOMBING from Israeli airstrikes just meters away from Indonesian Hospita

https://rumble.com/v3uu5g8--monstrous-blasts-of-bombing-from-israeli-airstrikes-just-meters-away-from-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

MONSTROUS BLASTS OF BOMBING from Israeli airstrikes just meters away from walls of Indonesian Hospital in Gaza SHAKES onlookers, merely consumed by massive fire and knocked out by close impact - with journalists, patrons and spectators taking opportunity to RUN FOR THEIR LIVES (00:33) out of tents to helplessly take cover behind building walls.

Dozens killed and injured from HEAVY bombardment

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:17 am

🇮🇱🇵🇸 Israeli attack on the Khaled bin al-Walid mosque in Bnei Suhila

Video: https://t.me/patricklancasternewstoday/2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:23 am

🇷🇺🇮🇱 Zakharova: ISRAEL DELAYING AND STALLING on evacuating Russian-Israeli citizens

https://rumble.com/v3uu745--zakharova-israel-delaying-and-stalling-on-evacuating-russian-israeli-citiz.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/f1-main-discussion-hlavni-diskuze-english
🔴Choose the Main News Thread🔴 for CURRENT UPDATES↨↨
🇷🇺🇮🇱 ISRAEL DELAYING AND STALLING on evacuating Russian-Israeli citizens, as Russian FM Spokeswoman Zakharova in video above gives firm call-out on Tel Aviv's stated 2-week time frame to evacuate civilians https://t.me/IntelRepublic/30089 - which she says is simply unacceptable.
►The Israeli Ambassador to Moscow actually admitted Israel does not allow us to exercise rights of our citizens to evacuate - Zakharova (00:13).

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:33 am

🚑 Jenin: PARAMEDICS RUSH towards fire fight fury of Israeli Army against local Palestinians

https://rumble.com/v3uu88w--jenin-paramedics-rush-towards-fire-fight-fury-of-israeli-army-against-loca.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🚑 PARAMEDICS RUSH in video above to scene of HUGE engulfing smoke clouds and fire, raging on with ongoing fury of Israeli Army fights against local Palestinians in Jenin (https://t.me/IntelRepublic/30387), attempting to break through barriers of Army blockading them and choking wall of ash.

As of evening, 10 Palestinians killed and over 20 injured from seige on camp - as Israeli Army in tanks and armor met with fierce resistance on motorcades and foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:01 am

🚑⚡HELLFIRE DIRECTLY HITS AL-SHIFA HOSPITAL: man screams in agony with leg shredded

https://rumble.com/v3uubf3-hellfire-directly-hits-al-shifa-hospital-man-screams-in-agony-with-leg-shre.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4
🚑⚡ISRAEL DIRECTLY HITS HOSPITAL: Pools of blood seen on ground as whistle of shell turns into screams of agony for man who has his leg TORN apart (00:22) as al-Shifa hospital (https://t.me/IntelRepublic/29859?single) in Gaza comes under direct Israeli fire.
Medics rush stretcher (00:31) to rescue man sitting with his leg in his hand, crying for relief.
UPDATE: Over 6 civilians KILLED in hospital attack, unconfirmed reports say Tel Aviv used American Hellfire missile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:08 am

Mr Badger wrote:🇮🇱🇵🇸 Israeli attack on the Khaled bin al-Walid mosque in Bnei Suhila

Video: https://t.me/patricklancasternewstoday/2671

🚑⚡🇮🇱🇵🇸 Israeli attack on the Khaled bin al-Walid mosque in Bnei Suhila, S.Gaza

https://rumble.com/v3uucfw--israeli-attack-on-the-khaled-bin-al-walid-mosque-in-bnei-suhila-s.gaza.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:12 am

🚨 Spokesperson for the Ministry of Health in Gaza:
►We have exhausted all attempts to extend the operation of health services, and we have only a few hours left before the hospitals in Gaza and North Gaza go out of service.
►We appeal to our Arab and Islamic nation and the free people of the world for immediate action to allow the entry of medical supplies and fuel to the hospitals before a major disaster occurs.

🚨 Director of Al-Shifa Medical Complex (https://t.me/PalestineResist/18810?single) in Gaza:
We expect the hospital and everyone inside to be bombed at any moment. The medical staff will not leave the hospital, and we will not abandon the patients inside.

🚨 Head of the Government Media Office in Gaza:
The occupation forces are present around the hospitals square (https://t.me/PalestineResist/18809) in central Gaza and are demanding their evacuation.

targeting more than 8 hospitals within less than 12 hours, including 6 hospitals during the last few hours,
The world is complicit in targeting and destroying hospitals... and talk of a ceasefire is a cover for the ongoing crime.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine confirmed that the zionist enemy has received international cover for the series of crimes (https://t.me/PalestineResist/18810?single) it carried (https://t.me/PalestineResist/18799) out today (https://t.me/PalestineResist/18785) against (https://t.me/PalestineResist/18780) the hospitals (https://t.me/PalestineResist/18735) of the Gaza Strip, which constitute an extension of the crime of targeting hospitals since the beginning of the aggression (https://t.me/PalestineResist/18801).

The Front emphasized that the enemy, bankrupt [defeated] in confrontation with the heroes of the resistance, considers hospitals to be the direct target of its aerial bombing and ground campaign, not hiding this intention but rather persistently insisting on declaring its brutal intentions. Yet, it has still enjoyed and continues to enjoy full international cover for these unprecedented crimes in human history.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:30 am

🇵🇸🚨‼ Al-Shifa Hospital 1 - Direct Israeli Airstrike

https://rumble.com/v3uuejq--al-shifa-hospital-1-direct-israeli-airstrike.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🚑⚡🇮🇱🇵🇸 Al-Shifa Hospital 2 - Direct Israeli Airstrike

https://rumble.com/v3uueuk--al-shifa-hospital-2-direct-israeli-airstrike.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:36 am

🚨 Zionist sources report that a missile was fired from Lebanon towards the settlement of Al-Manara in northern occupied Palestine.

The IOF is currently launching strikes targeting south Lebanon.
https://t.me/PalestineResist/18828

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:08 pm

🚨 Al-Aqsa Mosque Blocked: IOF attacks worshipers attempting Friday prayers in AlQuds streets

https://rumble.com/v3uujym--al-aqsa-mosque-blocked-iof-attacks-worshippers-attempting-friday-prayers-i.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:14 pm

🚨 Spokesperson for the Ministry of Health in Gaza:

►The "Israeli" occupation is besieging (https://t.me/PalestineResist/18809) the Rantisi (https://t.me/PalestineResist/18735?single) and Al-Nasr Children's Hospitals (https://t.me/PalestineResist/18829), with oxygen stations shut down and sick children facing death.

Displaced people and medical staff are without food and water in the besieged hospitals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:27 pm

🚨 ⚡SIEGE SINCE DAWN: IDF fired on families & medical teams fleeing besieged Al-Nasr Hospital

https://rumble.com/v3uumk2--seige-since-dawn-idf-fired-on-families-and-medical-teams-fleeing-besieged-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:33 pm

⚡Al-Mayadeen correspondent: The Syrian President heads to Saudi Arabia today to participate in the emergency Arab summit that discusses the situation in Gaza.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:41 pm

Zambeezi wrote:🚑⚡HELLFIRE DIRECTLY HITS AL-SHIFA HOSPITAL: man screams in agony with leg shredded

https://rumble.com/v3uubf3-hellfire-directly-hits-al-shifa-hospital-man-screams-in-agony-with-leg-shre.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4
🚑⚡ISRAEL DIRECTLY HITS HOSPITAL: Pools of blood seen on ground as whistle of shell turns into screams of agony for man who has his leg TORN apart (00:22) as al-Shifa hospital (https://t.me/IntelRepublic/29859?single) in Gaza comes under direct Israeli fire.
Medics rush stretcher (00:31) to rescue man sitting with his leg in his hand, crying for relief.
UPDATE: Over 6 civilians KILLED in hospital attack, unconfirmed reports say Tel Aviv used American Hellfire missile

https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/8875
tulsi gabbard - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M4582

Israel targeted Al-Shifa Hospital with U.S-made R9X non-explosive missiles, as the missile turns into blades that fly over a distance of 100 meters to cut off human limbs in a criminal scene that is chilling to the bone.

The U.S. regime is a primary accomplice to Zionist Israel in this Genocide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:14 pm

https://t.me/SyrianaAnalysis/793

Dr. Zachary Foster: I think the way I would describe Mahmoud Abbas is that he is the Israeli occupation's chief operating officer. He runs the occupation. That's his job. That is his role. What else does he do? 

Full Video: https://rumble.com/v3uhqwg-what-you-need-to-know-about-hamas.html

https://rumble.com/v3uhqwg-what-you-need-to-know-about-hamas.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Channel of Kevork Almassian. 

tulsi gabbard - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:40 pm

lots of gunfire etc.... so the normal :-(

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:53 pm

This is worth a watch.
It came out a few years ago. Very,very pro Israel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Tears_(TV_series)

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next