Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Qui
khnum
Böhse Tante
刘汉
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:00 pm

Mr Badger wrote:⚠ Israeli minister of freak, Ben Gvir's car crashed and rolled.

He was transported to the hospital

https://t.me/LebUpdate/39183

couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:11 pm

"The nexus between criminal organisations, major international corporations, financial institutions and intelligence organizations is not a fantasy. It is real and involves hundreds of billions of dollars"

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of today.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Not much changed it seems...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:16 pm

Breaking | The district attorney of Travis County drops all charges against Pro Palestinian protesters arrested at the University of Austin campus in Texas.

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Img_1332
Benjamin Netanyahu asserts that any rulings from the International Criminal Court won't affect Israel's "actions" but would “set a dangerous precedent”.

"Under my leadership, Israel will never accept any attempt by the International Criminal Court in The Hague to undermine its basic right to defend itself," the prime minister stated online.

"While decisions made by the court in The Hague will not influence Israel's actions, they will set a dangerous precedent that threatens soldiers and public figures."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:33 pm

Qui wrote:
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:"The nexus between criminal organisations, major international corporations, financial institutions and intelligence organizations is not a fantasy. It is real and involves hundreds of billions of dollars"

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of today.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Not much changed it seems...

I don't know if I've posted it yet, but it's a really important description of what's going on there. In addition, I would like to point out again the "visa affair" of our then Foreign Minister Fischer, who had thus supported the trade in forced prostitutes. Certainly not "unknowingly", as this criminal has claimed. 

https://t.me/AntiSpiegel/9274

📝 According to a research, Ukraine has become a hotspot of international human trafficking  
 ➥ Read the article here

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2024/laut-einer-recherche-ist-die-ukraine-zum-hotspot-des-internationalen-menschenhandels-geworden/

The fact that human trafficking is flourishing in Ukraine is not Russian propaganda, as both the OSCE and the US State Department pointed out in 2020, for example. Now a research has revealed the scope of the modern slave trade in Ukraine.
@Kommentare zu : AntiSpiegel * Thomas Röper

"... According to one source, the US curators in Ukraine, aware of the problem, are promoting the spread and consider Ukraine as a testing ground for the return and legalization of the slave trade, which, if international human rights activists do nothing, could also revive in the US.

The former SBU official said: "International slaveholder organizations are already present in Ukraine, as Ukraine is the only country in Europe where human trafficking is carried out semi-legally. The market is also growing due to the abundant presence of foreign "living goods".

... “

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2924852245 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1163682629
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 pm

I don't know what went wrong with my post, something looks messed up.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:57 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Zionists doing everything they can to incite fascist police actions....
and portray protests/students as foreign agents/traitors aka 'enemies of the State'. ALL States.

if you leave out the 'communism' boogieman... he may be right. listen.

Satan's chosen ones are very busy in every country

Look what they want in Germany

INSANE SPEECH CONTROL!

CDU Party Head in Thuringia wants:

1) Social Media licenses
You would need one to post stuff online, they can be revoked due to bad behavior.

2) A state managed social media algorithm
The German state would then control which posts to show and to whom.

3) Real Name Obligation
You can’t post from an anonymous account!

4) Bot ban
It’s punishable by criminal law to use bots and fake accounts.

5) Social Media literacy
Training for people to spot fake news and disinformation.

Orwellian ….

Qui
Qui

Zambeezi and H10 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:32 pm

An alert has been declared in all regions of Ukraine

The enemy claims Kalibr launches, which are already over the territory of Ukraine.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Photo150

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/95702

Cruise missile strike! 26.04

The first arrivals and sounds of explosions were reported in Kiev and the region.

Enemy air defense is activated.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/95703

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ Explosion at Nevinnomyssk shopping complex, 53km South of Stavropol, Russia

https://rumble.com/v4rs54l--explosion-at-nevinnomyssk-shopping-complex-53km-south-of-stavropol-russia.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M5829

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:53 pm

Explosions are reported in Ivano-Frankovsk, Zhytomir and Vinnitsa regions.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/95705

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:I don't know what went wrong with my post, something looks messed up.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Yeah the pages look odd also.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:59 pm

‼🇷🇺🏴☠ MiG-31s have fired hypersonic Kinzhals, while cruise missiles constantly change course, wreaking havoc
▪ The Tu-95 strategic missile carriers have also taken to the skies.
▪ Missiles continue to fly to targets in different areas.
▪ "Strange air situation today. Atypical for the Russians missile attack," enemy resources write.
▪ "Daggers heading for the Center of Ukraine. Daggers are going through Khmelnitsky region. Daggers are already in Ternopil region. Dagger in Ivano-Frankovsk region. A speed target in the Vinnitsa region. High-speed target in Zhytomyr region, heading west".
▪ In Khmelnitsky region target in the south of the region. Speed 1100 kilometers per hour. Course to the West. Probably a cruise missile.
▪ 2 missiles in the south of Khmelnitsky region, heading west.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/95709

BIG strike inbound.

Pages still look weird, something up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:02 pm

@geran231 reports:

A massive missile strike on Ukraine is being carried out by the strategic aviation team and two submarine cruisers of the Black Sea Fleet.

The targets are the terminals for the accumulation of freshly delivered Western military aid and airfields of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

The following program has been approved: you bring it, we destroy it. And so on until 61 billion dollars are burned out.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/95708

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 pm

Zambeezi wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ Explosion at Nevinnomyssk shopping complex, 53km South of Stavropol, Russia

https://rumble.com/v4rs54l--explosion-at-nevinnomyssk-shopping-complex-53km-south-of-stavropol-russia.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Shit. That seemed bigger than a drone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:07 pm

^^ yeah... like WTF???? i have no other info atm....

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:53 pm

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 am

Tulsi Gabbard for the record...

"Our Future At Stake" - Tulsi Gabbard Doesn't Rule Out Serving as Trump's VP

https://rumble.com/v4rrse9-our-future-at-stake-tulsi-gabbard-doesnt-rule-out-serving-as-trumps-vp.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Trump VP. her little pathological zionist mentor Modi must be thrilled at the prospects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:02 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ Explosion at Nevinnomyssk shopping complex, 53km South of Stavropol, Russia

Shit. That seemed bigger than a drone...

Got an answer 

https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/266316

https://t.me/mig41/33247?single

❗About the situation with Nevinnomysk: the video does not show an explosion, as some Telegram channels write, but the collapse of the glass roof of the Central Market during a fire.

If something exploded (gas cylinders), then AFTER, not before. The fire is currently being extinguished. There are no losses or injuries.

Do you support progress, science and creation? Subscribe to @Mig41🚀

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 am

Berdychi, Semenivka Have Fallen. Krasnohorivka Was Cut In Two

https://rumble.com/v4rqy5r-the-bloom-berdychi-semenivka-have-fallen.-krasnohorivka-was-cut-in-two.mili.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:32 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ SouthFront | Kiev Brings Chaos To Europe | April 26 2024

https://rumble.com/v4rsqmk--southfront-kiev-brings-chaos-to-europe-april-26-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 am

Canadian Patriot Short: What is the Craziest Story about China

https://rumble.com/v4rshml-canadian-patriot-short-what-is-the-craziest-story-about-china.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 am

Epic destruction of the dill ammunition warehouse by the Russian Air Force.

Information has been received about the location of an ammunition depot in one of the directions. Glide bombs took it out. Goodbye Biden bucks.

Screenshot: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Captu128

Video: https://t.me/Slavyangrad/95716

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:24 am

Strikes by the Russian Armed Forces on the Burshtynskaya thermal power plant in the Ivano-Frankovsk region are reported

A couple of weeks ago it was reported that the station was attacked by an attack drone of the Russian Armed Forces. Then the UAV damaged an outbuilding on the territory of the facility, but now the attack on the thermal power plant was concidered seriously - a missile strike was carried out on the station.

“I work at DTEK company. There are 3 hits on the Burshtyn thermal power plant, the station is de-energized. Perhaps irrevocably. Otherwise, all we know is to sell energy abroad, but we tell the population that there is a shortage,” said one of the eyewitnesses.

Earlier, Russian forces also hit Dobrotvorskaya and Trypolskaya thermal power plants

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/95718

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:08 am

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 am

刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:14 am

East Dar Fur, El Fasher
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:17 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:19 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:21 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M5830

video https://t.me/warhistoryalconafter/160540

santa

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next