Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Talos
Mr Badger
Pillar2
boris
ShockJock
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
Nuke68
H10
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:16 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
6m
Gulf Air suspends all flights to #Baghdad and #Najaf

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:17 pm

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
·
3m
Iran has made the decision on how to respond to US assassination of General Soleimani

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:TØM CΛT
@TomtheBasedCat
·
2m
By the way here's a photo from the emergency meeting ordered by Sadr earlier.

#41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 ENW4HW4XsAAK1mS?format=png&name=900x900

Lol morons use Microsoft spyware on their laptops. No wonder the US knows where to bomb.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:23 pm

Thanks y'all. I value your opinions and appreciate how much I learn from you.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
The mixing of the blood of Iranian and Iraqi leaders with this path symbolizes the unbreakable bond between the two peoples

this will be the 'take away' and rallying cry. it's very powerful and will circumvent all 'clever' attempts at deflection.
this TRULY was massive 'bad luck' (geopolitically)
The Pompeo/statecraft 'aim' was to separate and 'confuse' the alliance... to turn one against the other.
By this 'simple twist of fate' they have accomplished the EXACT opposite.
The 'mixing of blood'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Iraqis are almost as mad as Iranians by the looks of this video.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MidEastWitness/status/1213093569684221953
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:34 pm

Putin voices concern over Gen. Soleimani's death in phone call with Macron, says U.S. operation may worsen tensions in region – Kremlin
Interfax
Le Drian, Pompeo discuss Middle East escalation in light of Soleimani's killing
Sputnik

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:36 pm

Talos wrote:Iraqis are almost as mad as Iranians by the looks of this video.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MidEastWitness/status/1213093569684221953
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:45 pm

I'm starting a boycott of American and Israeli products in Poland.This is the only thing I can do that can have some minimal impact.Let's start with the obvious ones like Cola and Pepsi (it is very harmful to body).Everything that has a trace of neocons will be banned in my house.Including plastic bottles .My family already accepted my idea.Smart people Smile The ban will include cigarettes #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 3070708466
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:51 pm

Syria: Al-Mayadeen Correspondence: Syria may be part of the response among the allies on the axis of resistance

What is Assad planning? To hit the Golan or attack US convoys and bases in East Syria?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:51 pm

Pillar2 wrote:I'm starting a boycott of American and Israeli products in Poland.This is the only thing I can do that can have some minimal impact.Let's start with the obvious ones like Cola and Pepsi (it is very harmful to body).Everything that has a trace of neocons will be banned in my house.Including plastic bottles .My family already accepted my idea.Smart people Smile The ban will include cigarettes #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 3070708466

Just my wacky sense of humour: I had an image there of a Pepsi bottle with the ingredients list reading: "Allergy warning, may contain traces of Neocons"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:58 pm

Talos wrote:Syria: Al-Mayadeen Correspondence: Syria may be part of the response among the allies on the axis of resistance

What is Assad planning? To hit the Golan or attack US convoys and bases in East Syria?

I wish I'd have been a Farsi-speaking fly-on-the-wall during their security meeting.

They've said the response will be region-wide...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:59 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Pillar2 wrote:I'm starting a boycott of American and Israeli products in Poland.This is the only thing I can do that can have some minimal impact.Let's start with the obvious ones like Cola and Pepsi (it is very harmful to body).Everything that has a trace of neocons will be banned in my house.Including plastic bottles .My family already accepted my idea.Smart people Smile The ban will include cigarettes #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 3070708466

Just my wacky sense of humour: I had an image there of a Pepsi bottle with the ingredients list reading: "Allergy warning, may contain traces of Neocons"

May contain trace of orange dotard and Mccain #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365 Higly toxic ingredients #41 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 3070708466
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:00 pm

And I see Turkey has been holding up some US flights into Incirlik, banning others outright. Has Erdogan made an official statement on Turkeys position yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:04 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
Iran's Revolutionary Guards
It announces the installation of 16,000 ballistic missiles on its bases and it will be ready to launch to its targets

Holy shit it looks like Iran is going to try and wipe out every US base with that many missiles.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:05 pm

Mr Badger wrote:And I see Turkey has been holding up some US flights into Incirlik, banning others outright. Has Erdogan made an official statement on Turkeys position yet?

Are you flight expert ,interested in air movement etc? I have seen reports of airlines suspending flights to Iraq
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:08 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
News about the bombing of the American base in Baghdad

Any info?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:09 pm

Talos wrote:
Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
It announces the installation of 16,000 ballistic missiles on its bases and it will be ready to launch to its targets

Holy shit it looks like Iran is going to try and wipe out every US base with that many missiles.

Holy cow.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:12 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
Urgent:
The American Eye of Assad base in Iraq was subjected to a very violent missile attack and news that it was targeting unknown source ballistic missiles
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:13 pm

Talos wrote:
Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979

If you announce what are you doing, then you prolly wont be able to do it... i dont think they will announce a response
And any response will trigger further escalation, i dont see a "peacefull" way out of this, unless there is no response, and the US will keep acting as the Bully it is
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

might be usefull to keep an eye on that coffin ,and see if they ever show any serious proof Soleimani is dead.

there was gonna be a vote in iraqi parlement on the presence of US troops in the future,and many Gringo's have left the country before this mess.

that's why i still find it difficult to believe Soleimani would go to bagdad ,go sit in a car with PMU and Hezbollah leadership and get blown up.

there's no need to be there,and those leaders can just as easily fly to iran and talk to soleimani there.

Trump's tweets seem odd,so proof of soleimani's death would be usefull.

I agree with you that Saudi's might be in a pickle,and the most likely and probably assymetrical response from Iran ,and Russia will have to do with them.

remember that whatever happens there has to do with the fight for sovereignty,oil and Iran/Iraq/Afgansitan/Yemen/Syria's best weapon is ,and always has been, time.

it looks more and more like the big Chessgame behind the scene is being lost by the zio's for loss of tempo.

F/UK/US and Ziostan seem to be in a hurry ,while their opponents are not.

I see that as a good sign,but it makes things more explosive.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:15 pm

Pillar2 wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:And I see Turkey has been holding up some US flights into Incirlik, banning others outright. Has Erdogan made an official statement on Turkeys position yet?

Are you flight expert ,interested in air movement etc? I have seen reports of airlines suspending flights to Iraq

No expert, but yes, very interested in movement of aircraft, can speak volumes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:16 pm

Talos wrote:
Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
Urgent:
The American Eye of Assad base in Iraq was subjected to a very violent missile attack and news that it was targeting unknown source ballistic missiles

Has it begun already??

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:18 pm

@EndGameWW3
Urgent aerial bombardment targeting a military convoy of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards on the Deir Ezzor-Palmyra highway in northern Syria, bringing down large numbers of them

https://twitter.com/endgameww3/status/1213144410285887488?s=21

No other source of this yet.... but huge if true
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:20 pm

The US is so fucked half the Iraqi soldiers in bases with them are loyal to Iran. A mass insider attack is not out of the question.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:24 pm

AFP South Asia
@AFPSouthAsia
Protesters shout slogans against the United States and Israel as they hold posters with the image of top Iranian commander Qasem Soleimani,who was killed in a US airstrike in Iraq,during a demonstration in the Kashmiri town of Magam

https://mobile.twitter.com/AFPSouthAsia/status/1213058455340298245
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:27 pm

Once again, apologies for the source, but intel is intel...

Aurora Intel
‏@AuroraIntel

Initial reports that 3500 more #US troops from the @82ndABNDiv are being deployed to the @CENTCOM region. They will be a “response force” to threats throughout the Middle East region.

https://twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1213149557984378881

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:31 pm

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
32m
#Iraq: US Embassy in Iraq urges citizens to leave Iraq immediately

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next