Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Profanity
Terviseks
Böhse Tante
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
The Original Mind
boris
Talos
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
15 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:12 pm

https://vk.com/id506855435

Elijah J. Magnier
‏ @ejmalrai
#Iran relationship with #China and #Russia is expected to be more binding and strategic on all levels.
The world is dividing itself between:
_ US and its allies, including the EU, unfortunately.
- The rest of the world with Russia and China leading.

eeyup. more than ever. gaining momentum.
EU has chosen.

Zodland is an EU hosted site.
#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Ezgif-35
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:14 pm

AlMayadeenLive
Germany: German government: Merkel will host the Libya conference on January 19 in Berlin
Germany: The German government: The Libya conference will include representatives of America, Russia, China, France, Turkey, Britain, Italy and others
https://twitter.com/AlMayadeenLive/status/1217076152042434565
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:16 pm

AlMayadeenLive
Iraq: Sadrist leader Muqtada al-Sadr calls for a million demonstration in Iraq to condemn the presence and violations of American forces
https://twitter.com/AlMayadeenLive/status/1217084758628405254

Iraq: Al-Sadr to the Iraqis: Gather your command and do not be slow
https://twitter.com/AlMayadeenLive/status/1217085526844547077

Iraq: Al-Sadr: Iraq’s sky, land, and sovereignty are being violated by the invading forces
https://twitter.com/AlMayadeenLive/status/1217085387623014401

here's the rallying cry after yesterdays meeting with all militia commanders & Quds leader Twisted Evil
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:21 pm

psst...
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: KneelB4Zod! (40)
#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Giphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:33 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
speculation wrote:Ibn Riad's take on Iran incident:
His take on the anti-gov protests

A thread regarding the anti-government protests that sprung up today in Iran, and the failed imperial plot that they point towards.
https://twitter.com/IbnRiad/status/1216217400598761474

Trained in Camp Liberty? I remember the pics from last year.

Question Question Question Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:34 pm

CNN claims that on the night of the missile attack on Al-Asad airbase, Iran targeted and hit the drone team living quarters.
Had the US not had advanced notice, it would have had 30 US troops sleeping inside of it.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 EON5VIcWAAAPfsD#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 EON5VI6VUAA4HSM

it's a muricle.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:36 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
speculation wrote:Ibn Riad's take on Iran incident:
His take on the anti-gov protests

A thread regarding the anti-government protests that sprung up today in Iran, and the failed imperial plot that they point towards.
https://twitter.com/IbnRiad/status/1216217400598761474

Trained in Camp Liberty? I remember the pics from last year.

Question Question Question Question Question
talkin bout MEK warehouse. right? i remember too. Twisted Evil
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:50 pm

A     F     R     I     C     O     M
(project) Sudan Twisted Evil

current

Sotiri Dimpinoudis
‏ @sotiridi
11m11 minutes ago
►The gunshots today's in the capital of Sudan in Khartoum, was to disrupt the public
armed militias shot into the air injuring nobody and caused the airport to delay their flights.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:56 pm

Zambeezi wrote:AlMayadeenLive
Germany: German government: Merkel will host the Libya conference on January 19 in Berlin
Germany: The German government: The Libya conference will include representatives of America, Russia, China, France, Turkey, Britain, Italy and others
https://twitter.com/AlMayadeenLive/status/1217076152042434565

Representatives of America? Mexico, Venezuela and Cuba too? Yeah, ok, it's clear, we all live in America ... is wunderbar. Rolling Eyes

Next Sunday. Let's see which fairy tales they will tell us.

Meanwhile reading or watching MSM I get the feeling it's the "Onion", A.T. Neumann's M.A.D. or similar and on TV it's Stan and Laurel or Monty Python.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:01 pm

Zambeezi wrote:psst...
#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Giphy

Greenhorn  clown

To the next 40 years

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3077205713

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:17 pm

@Zambeezi about Sudan:

Now think that a vast majority only has the first two as info. They would never understand what we here are talking about. They take the bite every day. But there are some who had some "experiences", that not everything is ok with that they got feeded with. These are the ones who you can start to "teach" about the reality. (Or your children  Wink )

My goal is to make a handful people aware who weren't before. That's enough you can personally do.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:33 pm

https://sputniknews.com/columnists/202001131078026961-iran-jet-disaster-setup/

"...
Given that something awful has just been witnessed it is all the more strange that the person holding the camera remains calm and unshaken. There is no audible expression of shock or even the slightest disquiet.
Turns out that Nariman Gharib, the guy who received the video and credited by the NY Times for submitting it, is a vociferous anti-Iranian government dissident who does not live in Iran. He ardently promotes regime change in his social media posts.
Christiaan Triebert, the NY Times’ video expert, who collaborated closely with Gharib to get the story out within hours of the incident, previously worked as a senior investigator at Bellingcat. ..."

Cool Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:50 pm

Exclamation

In the Sputnik article the comments have good info too!

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:03 pm

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:03 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:psst...

Greenhorn  clown

To the next 40 years

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3077205713

pirat

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1455193345 #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1455193345 #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1455193345

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:08 pm

DoC©
@DocPakistan
·
3m
BREAKING: #ISIS media cell Amaq has just announced that it shot down an Egyptian F16 in #Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula south of the town of Rafah.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 EOQPxPhW4AEkbDz?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:17 pm

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:21 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:22 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Question

Operators of the involved unit I expect.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:25 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
2m
BREAKING: The IDF reportedly believe Iran will have sufficient enriched uranium for a nuclear bomb by the end of 2020

https://www.haaretz.co.il/news/politics/.premium-1.8401090

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:26 pm

OffGuardian
@OffGuardian0
·
10m
US Military Spending: TRILLIONS of Dollars Unaccounted For https://off-guardian.org/2020/01/14/us-military-spending-trillions-of-dollars-unaccounted-for/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:37 pm

Breaking News 💯%
@AlertChannel
·
4m
Moqtada Al-Sadr calls for one million person march against US military presence in #Iraq

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:39 pm

BNO News
@BNONews
·
48m
Iran's missile attack on U.S. forces in Iraq threw 2 soldiers through a window and "several dozen" U.S. service members were treated for concussion; officials had previously said there were no injuries - WaPo

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4155683922

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:39 pm

Global: MilitaryInfo
@Global_Mil_Info
·
6m
#NEW: Iran warns of a “serious and strong response” to Europe’s move toward possible sanctions - AP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
2m
BREAKING: The IDF reportedly believe Iran will have sufficient enriched uranium for a nuclear bomb by the end of 2020

https://www.haaretz.co.il/news/politics/.premium-1.8401090

Since how many years Iran soon* will have a nuke?

* Next year, within 5 years, this year and so on ...

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:08 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
7m
Boeing Incident In Iran: Summing Up Facts, Versions And Consequences

https://southfront.org/boeing-incident-in-iran-summing-up-facts-and-consequences/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next