Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

+9
Zambeezi
The Original Mind
Terviseks
boris
Pillar2
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 19 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:39 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Page 19 Empty Re: #1 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus - looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia?

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:46 pm

Novel Coronavirus and Infertility
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.12.20022418v1.full.pdf

ACE2 (Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2) has been shown to be one of the major receptors that mediate the entry of 2019-nCoV into human cells, which also happens in severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS). Several researches have indicated that some patients have abnormal renal function or even kidney damage in addition to injury in respiratory system, and the related mechanism is unknown. This arouses our interest in whether coronavirus infection will affect the urinary and male reproductive systems.

Therefore, virus might directly bind to such ACE2 positive cells and damage the kidney and testicular tissue of patients. Our results indicate that renal function evaluation and special care should be performed in 2019-nCoV patients during clinical work, because of the kidney damage caused by virus and antiviral drugs with certain renal toxicity. In addition, due to the potential pathogenicity of the virus to testicular tissues, clinicians should pay attention to the risk of testicular lesions in patients during hospitalization and later clinical follow-up, especially the assessment and appropriate intervention in young patients’ fertility.

so carriers (even if 'transfusion cured' as above) would themselves be infertile. permanently 'scarred for life'. like AIDS.
I can't even wrap my mind around how dismal this sounds for the planet.

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:08 pm

Chinese doctors say Wuhan coronavirus reinfection even deadlier

Instead of creating immunity the virus can reportedly reinfect an individual and hasten fatal heart attack

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3876197

Shocked

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@russian_market
·
2m
MAN DIES FROM CORONAVIRUS IN PARIS

I heard in tv news he was an 80 years old Chinese man, tourist from Wuhan region.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:39 pm

clownworld wrote:Chinese doctors say Wuhan coronavirus reinfection even deadlier

Instead of creating immunity the virus can reportedly reinfect an individual and hasten fatal heart attack

Shocked

Wouldn't a vaccine then be senseless?

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:01 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@russian_market
·
2m
MAN DIES FROM CORONAVIRUS IN PARIS

I heard in tv news he was an 80 years old Chinese man, tourist from Wuhan region.

Seems the MSM are too dumb, it was a woman:

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:46 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
clownworld wrote:Chinese doctors say Wuhan coronavirus reinfection even deadlier

Shocked

Wouldn't a vaccine then be senseless?

Question

Not necessarily. I read that vaccines for other viruses/diseases for example, the vaccine isn't fully effective for the person until some weeks after.

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:13 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:15 am

Chinese doctors say Wuhan coronavirus reinfection even deadlier.
Instead of creating immunity the virus can reportedly reinfect an individual and hasten fatal heart attack.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:16 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:52 am

Wuhan authorities issued a notice Friday, which dictates that all residential compounds should be sealed and managed strictly.
CGTN's Xu Mengqi visited one such neighborhood
https://twitter.com/CGTNOfficial/status/1228881686521405441

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:25 am

Beautifully spoken Mandarin from a beautiful lady
Russian diplomacy, Friendship and loyalty
Such beautiful and brilliant people who stand by their friends.
I love everything about this. Thank you for sharing Inessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:31 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
3m
Taiwan confirms its first death from the coronavirus

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:02 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:36 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:07 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:27 pm

#coronavirus and SARS virus dock via the same ACE2 receptor in humans. Asians have many of these receptors, Western and African ethnic groups have significantly fewer.  So corona will probably not be as pathogenic as in Asia.
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.31.929042v1.full.pdf ...

Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:34 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:24 am

Wow, just wow. The number of new cases on the ship just keep accelerating each day.

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:55 am

Two days ago, 1,843 new cases in Wuhan. Yesterday, 1,933 new cases in Wuhan. Ok so some people say that all cases aren't being detected but I think it's useful to look at these numbers to look for a trend. Apart from last week when the Chinese included 'clinically diagnosed' people in the numbers, this is the first day in some while that the new cases number has increased. It will be interesting to see if this trend continues in the next few days then they will probably know if Wuhan is facing a much longer period of lockdown...

@BNODesk
·
Feb 15
BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 1,843 new cases and 139 new deaths

@BNODesk
·
Feb 16
BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 1,933 new cases and 100 new deaths

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:04 pm

clownworld wrote:

Wow, just wow. The number of new cases on the ship just keep accelerating each day.

Of the 99 new patients, 70 had not shown any symptoms of the killer virus...

Remaining passengers on the ship may have to stay there after the current 14-day quarantine period ends...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8011975/Quarantined-cruise-ship-hit-99-coronavirus-cases.html

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:51 pm

Shocked Question

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:19 pm

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:24 pm

Ha. "No time to die" is the genuine name of the film title.

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:55 pm

5 months til Olympics due in Japan, 4 months til athletes due to arrive, and IMO only two months remaining to see if Coronavirus isn't increasing in Japan.

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:04 pm

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:05 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
4m
BREAKING: Head of Wuhan hospital dies of coronavirus
https://vanguardngr.com/2020/02/head-of-wuhan-hospital-dies-of-coronavirus/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Basic protective measures against the novel #coronavirus
https://twitter.com/CGTNOfficial/status/1229405136843235329

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:11 pm

violent acts across the country in the name of epidemic control prompt public criticism (video)
https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1229474341793890305

How many layers must a medical worker put on every time (video)
https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1229507058480795648

Research shows 3,019 medical staff are infected with #COVID19 by Feb. 11
...could be approved as martyrs, according to the Ministry of Veterans Affairs on Monday. They will be honored and bring preferential treatment to their families in the same way as fallen soldiers do.
https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1229465535361863681

cases not treated in time causes long-lasting epidemic in #Wuhan. On average it takes 9.84 days for an infected patient to receive medical treatment, during these 10 days their conditions deteriorate and miss the best chance to be cured: National Health Commission
https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1229418976666480641

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next