Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Zambeezi
khnum
Böhse Tante
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by haa Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:50 pm

haa wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:AFP news agency
@AFP
·
59m
#BREAKING White House bars Bolton book release over "top secret" material: letter

haa

Back to top Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:34 pm

haa wrote:
@AFP
·
59m
#BREAKING White House bars Bolton book release over "top secret" material: letter

It's like one pile of shit calls the other pile of shit a turd.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:35 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:17 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:23 pm

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2713748720 #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2713748720

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:28 pm

Next country may be your country ...

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:35 pm

Thread:

https://twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/1222606990205210631

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:50 am

Perhaps it contained some gas canisters too.

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:52 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:07 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:08 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:09 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:15 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:23 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:32 am

"Preemptive counterattack" on Saturday?

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:08 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:40 am

Next time you hear or read about "War Heroes":

I see one time kindergarten and two times I see soldiers.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1854299768

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:46 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:49 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:16 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:23 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:32 am

OT:

The hashtag #Defender is a BS, you get 99% the Landrover. Intentional ...?

Suspect Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

https://twitter.com/hashtag/NoDEF20

https://twitter.com/hashtag/defender2020

are German, but interesting pics.

Knows anyone of English hashtags?

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:46 am

DoC©
@DocPakistan
·
1m
"The kingdom appreciates the efforts of President Trump’s Administration to develop a comprehensive peace plan between the Palestinian and the Israeli sides,”

??

WTF??

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2146589/3-saudi-arabia-appreciates-trumps-efforts-middle-east-peace-plan/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:07 am

DoC©
@DocPakistan
·
5m
#Taliban Spox Said: "Taliban fighters on the ground counted 6 bodies at the site of the US aeroplane crash."

He added that there could have been more victims, but the group could not be certain because fire had reduced everything to ashes.

#Afghanistan

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/afghanistan-plane-crash-usa-taliban-21375358

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:30 am

Philip Watson
@PhilipWatson_
·
6h
Look at this satellite imagery from March 1, 2018. 5 weeks before the alleged #Douma chlorine attack. The evidence strongly suggests the damage to the roof was caused *before* the event is alleged to have occurred. I believe this imagery is pretty convincing.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 EPeywhsWkAAKlf2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Philip Watson
@PhilipWatson_
·
2h
March 4, 2018 - Commercial Satellite Imagery - showing roof damage prior to April 7 alleged attack.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 EPfj-KLWsAA3zZ8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Philip Watson
@PhilipWatson_
·
2h
Full report:

https://www.hiddensyria.com/2020/01/29/the-douma-deception-was-the-damage-to-the-roof-caused-prior-to-april-2018/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:33 am

Oh shit...

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3m
BREAKING: #Trump-#CoronaVirus: Trump forms task force to lead the government's effort to monitor and contain the spread of coronavirus

Expect it gonna go as well as everything Trump did so far...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:12 am

Aleppo/Idlib:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
11m
Breaking: Syrian Army cracks jihadist lines for first major advance in southwest #Aleppo https://is.gd/dCwfdS #Syria

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
9m
Syrian military captures new areas in southern #Aleppo as jihadist defenses collapse https://is.gd/Jujjon #Syria

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
9m
Syrian Army continues advance in #Idlib, seizes new town https://is.gd/54hpM2 #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:50 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
haa wrote:
@AFP
·
59m

pirat

does this mean the audio book is out already too? There is no way Trump read a book.
Maybe Jared read it to him
#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:32 am

boris wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
haa wrote:
@AFP
·
59m

pirat

does this mean the audio book is out already too? There is no way Trump read a book.
Maybe Jared read it to him
#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Tenor_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next