Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Zambeezi
khnum
Böhse Tante
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:31 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:32 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:46 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3 Min.
Urgent  terrorists position in 
Idlib city under, the fire 💣💥💪

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
8 Min.
Idlib: The Turkish army is establishing a new military post inside the Taftanaz military airport in the northern countryside

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
12 Min.
Next Sarmin...Sarakeb is completely surrounded

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:51 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:59 am

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 11111_10

Screenshot from liveuamap.

Next is empty observation points?

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:10 am

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1111sc10

No it was a cauldron.

Wow, that escalated quickly!

Shocked

Shit, it's 9:15 in the morning, I want to finish my "nightshift", and now this. Perhaps they liberate M5 while I take a nap.

Sleep Sleep

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:43 am

Böhse Tante wrote:#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1111sc10

No it was a cauldron.

Shocked

Shit, it's 9:15 in the morning, I want to finish my "nightshift", and now this. Perhaps they liberate M5 while I take a nap.

Sleep Sleep

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 949160760 #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 949160760 #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 949160760

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:19 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:21 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
18m
There is an escalation in Jerusalem, West Bank and Gaza since the announcement of #Trump's peace plan last week. During the night, 12 soldiers wounded in a ramming attack in Jerusalem

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:38 pm

American government contractor, is kidnapped in Afghanistan by Taliban-affiliated Haqqani militants

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7972427/amp/Illinois-man-kidnapped-Afghanistan-Taliban-affiliated-militants.html
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:48 pm

Judah Ari Gross
@JudahAriGross
#breaking
A shooting attack is reported along a highway near the West Bank settlement of Dolev in the central West Bank, the military says.

No immediate word on casualties. More soon

Mannie
@manniefabian
Multiple soldiers wounded from a drive by shooting on Route 463

parallel_universe
@ignis_fatum
#BREAKING
At least 1 IDF soldier severely wounded in a shooting attack near Ramallah

ELINT News
@ELINTNews
#BREAKING: Shooting attack in the West Bank, IDF soldier seriously wounded. Third terror attack in a matter of hours.

WTF has the third Intifida started? This is all in the West bank it's not even Gaza
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:35 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
6m
Breaking: Major General Ismail Badran, commander of Mezzeh Military Airport was killed as a result of the Israeli strikes on Damascus yesterday evening.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:22 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
6m
Breaking: Major General Ismail Badran, commander of Mezzeh Military Airport was killed as a result of the Israeli strikes on Damascus yesterday evening

Surely Syria has to respond?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:25 pm

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188

🇸🇾 NadieHarbieh 🇸🇾
@HarbiehNadie
·
5m
#SAA has liberated the Afes, north of #Saraqeb & villages of al-Zahabiya, Jadidate Talafeh, Talafeh & Gilas to the west of Abu al-Duhour after achieving big advance on the axis of Abu al-Duhour to Tal Touqan & establishes control over Aleppo-Saraqeb highway 🇸🇾✌

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:03 pm

Mainstream media reporting 23 Syrian soldiers killed in last night's Israeli strikes what a joke the info came from SOHR
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:36 pm

PESKOV: RUSSIA HAS YET TO RECEIVE RESPONSE FROM WASHINGTON, LONDON REGARDING PARTICIPATION IN UNSC NUCLEAR FIVE SUMMIT

RUSSIAN ARMED FORCES CHIEF OF GENERAL STAFF GERASIMOV, NATO SUPREME ALLIED COMMANDER EUROPE WOLTERS MEET IN BAKU, DISCUSS SITUATION IN CRISIS REGIONS, PREVENTION OF MILITARY INCIDENTS

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:48 pm

IWN
@A7_Mirza
Qais Khazali said:
– #US wanted to assassinate Muqtada #Sadr, leader of Sadr movement, and accuse Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq for it.
– The information reached Sadr and #Iran and they took action and thank God, the plan failed.
#Iraq

That explains why Al Sadr switched sides and is now going after the protesters as he sees them as being on the American payroll.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:22 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1111sc10

No it was a cauldron.

Shocked

Sleep Sleep

WOW! Thanks Auntie. Smile Sleep tight.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:23 pm

Talos wrote:
IWN
@A7_Mirza
Qais Khazali said:
– #US wanted to assassinate Muqtada #Sadr, leader of Sadr movement, and accuse Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq for it.
– The information reached Sadr and #Iran and they took action and thank God, the plan failed.
#Iraq

That explains why Al Sadr switched sides and is now going after the protesters as he sees them as being on the American payroll.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3070708466

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:30 pm

Talos wrote:Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
6m
Breaking: Major General Ismail Badran, commander of Mezzeh Military Airport was killed as a result of the Israeli strikes on Damascus yesterday evening

Surely Syria has to respond?

I wonder if they will, or if they will keep pushing forward before considering a response.  To me (I'm not a military strategist though), it looks like a desperation move by the Israelis to distract SAA from further progress.

**Edit - not to mention another freaking assassination on their hands.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:39 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:41 pm

@Fo

"WOW! Thanks Auntie. Smile Sleep tight."

Already back! Need only ~6 hrs sleep. I should know some Twitterers who are awake when it's night in Germany.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2924852245

That reminds me of Logan's Run. "Run, Runner!".
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:21 pm

LIVE: President Trump Makes FIRST Statement After Being Found NOT GUILTY

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:22 pm

Bosni
@Bosni_94
·
4m
Army inside Saraqib

- via Alikhbaria

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 EQHK0_VW4AA7Pvv?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next