Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+4
Talos
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
8 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
#China rejects #Pompeo’s remarks about Chinese infiltration into #US government

Wtf?

That with the Russians got too boring, now are Chinese everywhere. 

clown

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:49 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
10m
Russian Air Force unleashes heavy attack near Turkish border https://is.gd/R9CpLe #Aleppo #Idlib #Syria

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:50 pm

OK, that are very old/antique news ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:17 pm

Just a few thoughts regarding syituation in Syria (Idlib/Aleppo):

There is clear evidence that Turkey supplied some equipment to the jihadi rebels. APCs at least. Also there was captured on the video that TAF fired in direction of Syrian positiions. Diplomati war of words with Russia and Syria is detoriating. But...

I find strange that Syrian army killed several TAF troops (confirmed by Turkey itself) and there is no evidence about Turkish retaliation (regardless the fact that Turkey claimed strikes on tens or even hundreds Syrian targets). Also, jihadists launched about 4 counter-offensives, with direct Turkish support. They were defeated badly in all attempts.

My conclusion is that there is still behind the scene cooperation between Russia and Turkey and all of this is, more or less, part of the pre-agreed solution. Turkey use the battlefield as testing ground for its APCs (and other equipment) and jihadists (who already lost the game) as guinea-pigs. As it should be credible TAF fires in the open land, causing no damage. And killed TAF troops? Probably a group of suspected Gulenists sent to Syria.

Just my thoughts but I can't find good explanation for lack of evidence regarding Turkish strikes against Syrian army. And that's important imo...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:30 pm

Via ZOKA:

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 EQwxE6bWkAMOAXu?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:38 pm

Their brains are already occupied by Russia. If there wasn't a Russia they would invent one.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:47 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
6m
#RuAf - according to initial reports, The Russian Air Force has targeted centres and headquarters belonging to the terrorist militants in Northern #Idlib, reportedly killing dozens

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:00 pm

Pelosi warns US allies: ‘Don’t go near Huawei’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday warned nations against doing business with Chinese telecom giant Huawei and called on other nations to work with the U.S. as the globe races to develop 5G networks.

“This is the most insidious form of aggression, to have that line of communication, 5G, dominated by an autocratic government that does not share our values,” Pelosi told an audience at the Munich Security Conference.

Her comments come as the Trump administration works to isolate Huawei from developing a larger foothold in U.S. partner countries.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/14/pelosi-warns-us-allies-dont-go-near-huawei.html

Laughing Yet literally only two hours before this Pelosi was in front of cameras admitting that USA has a president that doesn't believe in rule in law.

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:06 pm

Aldin 🇧🇦
@aldin_ww
·
1m
Reports that Yemeni Houthis downed a Coalition Panavia Tornado over Al Jawf Governorate.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:10 pm

clownworld wrote:Pelosi warns US allies: ‘Don’t go near Huawei’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday warned nations against doing business with Chinese telecom giant Huawei and called on other nations to work with the U.S. as the globe races to develop 5G networks.

“This is the most insidious form of aggression, to have that line of communication, 5G, dominated by an autocratic government that does not share our values,” Pelosi told an audience at the Munich Security Conference.

Her comments come as the Trump administration works to isolate Huawei from developing a larger foothold in U.S. partner countries.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/14/pelosi-warns-us-allies-dont-go-near-huawei.html

Laughing Yet literally only two hours before this Pelosi was in front of cameras admitting that USA has a president that doesn't believe in rule in law.

Yeah, better depend on a country dominated by a psychopathic/erratic government ...

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
55s
ACV-15 supplied by Turkey to the Terrorists, destroyed on the Kafr Alepo front in the western countryside of Aleppo

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 EQxBMabXsAApWM7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:09 pm

Rojava Network
@RojavaNetwork
·
40m
An YPG source told Rojava network today that it is preparing with Syria army to launch an military operation to expell Al-Qaida. An #SAA military source said it want to liberate Hayyan, Bayan, Huritan and Andan to reopen the Aleppo-Zahra road, known as the Gaziantep Highway.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:10 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
10m
Urgently...news... the arrival of 3 Russian strategic bombers to the Hmeimim Airport, on top of which is the destroyer TU 160. R

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:38 pm

Full footage of recent Yemeni operation against Saudi agressors:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:11 am

#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365 #46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:13 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:47 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:56 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:06 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:15 am

love this captured expression.
#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 EQxvWp1X0AEB36t?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:47 am

DOJ drops case against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/14/doj-drops-case-against-former-fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-115251
The Justice Department has decided to abandon its efforts to seek criminal charges against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, according to his attorneys.
#46 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Tumblr_ntbg9shtKv1rpcl4mo1_250

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:24 am

Zarif confirming what many think Pompeo is like (a piece of excrement)

In an exclusive interview with NBC's Chief Foreign Correspondent Richard Engel, Zarif said relations remained tense after the January showdown and blamed President Donald Trump for pursuing a misguided policy toward Iran.

"It's unfortunate that the United States, based on misinformation, based on ignorance and arrogance, combined on a course that has brought the region very close to the brink," Zarif said. "We were very close to a war."

Zarif alleged that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had written an "extremely inappropriate letter to Iran" at the height of the crisis in January and that his government responded with a strongly worded reply.

Pompeo's letter contained "threats," Zarif said, but he said he would not repeat what was written as it was beneath him. "Let him say what he put in that letter."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1137196

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by clownworld Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:58 am

US gangsters to send 'senior delegation' to UK because they've been naughty little rebels and not doing as they're told

Senior US delegation to fly to London to urge government to change its position on Huawei

In what will be seen as a sign of strain in UK-US relations, the delegation is expected to deliver a “bollocking” to British officials

A delegation of senior US officials, including Donald Trump’s acting chief of staff, will fly to London on Wednesday to raise concerns over Boris Johnson’s decision to give Huawei 5G access.

Mick Mulvaney is planning to come to Downing Street to “call for government to change its position,” a source close to the White House delegation said.

They added: “One thing is on the agenda, and it’s not a trade deal. It is Huawei.”

Meanwhile concern mounted that progress on kick-starting trade deal talks has been “stalled” as a result of Huawei, with reports Mr Johnson has cancelled plans for a Washington visit this month. His trip could now be delayed until the G7 summit at Camp David in June.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/02/14/senior-us-delegation-fly-london-urge-government-change-position/

clownworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:13 am

They cried?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next