Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Profanity
Talos
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
11 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:19 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:27 pm

boris wrote:LIVE: Drive-thru coronavirus testing takes place in New Rochelle, NY

Why dothey need police for that? To avoid people coming voluntarily?

Suspect Suspect Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:30 pm

Heads up to Zod:

In the Dutch news it was said that Czech primeminster Babis will propose complete lockdown/quarantine in all off the Czech Republic.

This will start tonight or tomorrow morning.

Stock food ,buy yourself a simple telephone without internet,in case you don't want to be traced if on the move.
Dump your Iphone somewhere else.

Have a bugout place outside the big city,make sure you can get there in time or unseen.

I'm not joking.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:40 pm

Ali
@CoolHuh_
·
4m
Reports about Lebanese government declaring full mobilisation

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:41 pm

shachalnur wrote:.

Heads up to Zod:

In the Dutch news it was said that Czech primeminster Babis  will propose complete lockdown/quarantine in all off the Czech Republic.

This will start tonight or tomorrow morning.

Stock food ,buy yourself a simple telephone without internet,in case you don't want to be traced if on the move.
Dump your Iphone somewhere else.

Have a bugout place outside the big city,make sure you can get there in time or unseen.

I'm not joking.

Yeah, we have dedicated topic here:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t183-wuhan-novel-corona-virus-looming-pandemy-of-deadly-pneumonia-pandemy-ongoing

However, the "quarantine" means that people will go to work. Not even public transport will be limited. Completely unsufficient imo. Large plants, open space offices or public transport are ideal places to spread the infection.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:43 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:48 pm

I'm trying to find a site that keeps track of all the football players and people around them that are infected..

how come this virus is hitting already around 20 footballers,amongst them wellknown players like Dybala(did you know,do they give any news about this)?

at the moment ,celebrities,politicians,wives of prime ministers and athletes are percentagewise the hardest hit people in the world,

a quick calcultion shows that professional footballplayers are about 5000 times more likely to get the virus than normal citizens.

if it was normal contamination all their teammates must have it,they kiss and hug all day long on the field nowadays

Sorry to remind you of the angle of syntethic Adrenochrome ,made in Wuhan.
It's a substance that all of the above could be using.(it doesn't show up in any dopingtests because it's a substance that is made by the body itself ,and they don't check for these values anyway.)
it is like EPO and blood doping a few years ago ,when they started testing on this substance it turned out all athletes were using it,before that everybody was 'clean'.

Contaminated adrenochrome from Wuhan is not an impossibility,and it would be a huge stunt.

It will make everybody sick that uses this stuff,and the world will find out what it is.

probably a dud,but if true its spectacular.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:02 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:11 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:12 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:15 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:19 pm

There's a state funded company in israel that keeps claiming they have the vaccine already.

They say that years ago they used coronavirus to make a new vaccine,and it is ,in their words'pure luck' that it's the same corona they have the vaccine for.

the company's name is MIGAL ,that's derived from Michael in hebrew.

Michael means"Who is like God"(Godlike)

Michael is the archangel that defends israel in the times of the tribulation.

coinkidini ofcourse.

more (S)words.

MIGAL(Michael) defeats the invading Crown and saves Israel and the world.

Last edited by shachalnur on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:19 pm

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/03/15/620908/Turkey-Russia-Idlib-highway-ceasefire-patrol-

Russia, Turkey launch patrol mission in Syria's Idlib
with video

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:21 pm

There's a sate funded company in israel that keeps claiming they have the vaccine already.

They say that years ago they used coronavirus to make a new vaccine,and it is ,in their words'pure luck' that it's the same corona they have the virus for.

Michael means"Who is like God"

Michael is the archangel that defends israel in the times of tribulation.

coinkidini ofcourse.

more (S)words.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2713748720

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:26 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

that's odd.

his real name is Eshaq, not Yitzhak.

Eshaq is the persian form of biblical Isaac.

Yitzhak is the old Hebrew form of writing .

It means ' he who will laugh"

why would his name be written like this ,while there's no other source for this way of spelling his first name?

Last edited by shachalnur on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:26 pm

http://en.people.cn/n3/2020/0315/c90000-9668397.html

US amphibious assault vessel, littoral combat ship intrude South China Sea

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:35 pm

刘汉 wrote:

There's a sate funded company in israel that keeps claiming they have the vaccine already.

They say that years ago they used coronavirus to make a new vaccine,and it is ,in their words'pure luck' that it's the same corona they have the virus for.

coinkidini ofcourse.

more (S)words.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2713748720

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Han

hello there.

What do you know about Adrenochrome production in Wuhan?

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:48 pm

shachalnur wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

coinkidini ofcourse.

more (S)words.

hello there.

哈哈哈哈哈
Good joke!

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Looks like the Moldovian bouncer and Putin lapdoggy Lieberman is making a move:

This man represents the votes of the big Russian population in israel.and holds the balance of power in seats .

He's gonna back Gantz(Blue and White Fascist party) as prime minister,and doesn't have a problem with the Arab party supporting the coalition.

considering the Corona circumstances and Gantz's refusal to join an emergency unity govt,this can be seen as a coup against Bibi.

let's see how he reacts.

the resistance against bibi's plan of 'using peoples iphones to track patients' is too big,even the shinbet(secret service ) is hesitating,afraid of the backlash.

This sounds like small fish ,but on hebrew sites in israel there are a lot of peeps very worried,

they are considered the real oppostion,and never vote.(40% of israeli's never vote.)

these peeps are afraid they might be rounded up.

situation in israel extremely tricky.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:29 pm

刘汉 wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

coinkidini ofcourse.

more (S)words.

hello there.

哈哈哈哈哈
Good joke!

https://twitter.com/RubyRedTootsies/status/1238243625156268032

not sure what the joke is.

Maybe you don't know what adrenochrome is yet,and how it's harvested.

let's try again.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:54 pm

Okay short guide to israeli politics lately.

1 .Lieberman is putin controlled,and has been blocking the formation of a govt for over a year.

2. since the elections and untill yesterday Bibi was behaving like he has everything under control ,like a father of the homeland.

3. Bibi starts calling for emergency govt under his rule and starts making laws that can be used for a coup and rounding up of opposition.

4. bibi's lapdogs in justice dept rule that his trial will be postponed for 2 months.

5. the next day The arab party and Lieberman both say they'll support Gantz,effectively toppling bibi.

6. Depending on Rivlin(president and former friend of Bibi)bibi could be out of power completely within days now.

7. Time is running out fast for Bibi,he wil have to do something spectacular .

Like I said, president Rivlin is a former friend of Bibi.

he already decided to give gantz the first shot at forming govt.

it took him about 5 minutes to take the decision.

This is a coup.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:56 pm

There are countries in the world that stiil have dignity and even not that erudite and sophisticated.

that country took a bit of power back from the NWO ,by voting in a rebel last year,after 120 years of fascist rule.

Why now?

This rebel today has decided this:

https://apnews.com/96c71c1f4bd4c202d1d06e00b9f36d51

mexico city gives the go ahead for huge music festival 'Vive Latino'

a strng way of communicating ,a huge middle finger to the Sabbatean NWO:

"Look at you, civilized world, locked down ,locked up ,scared,destroyed,treated,vaccinated .

This virus might be bad,or just the same bullshit as all the other flu's swine,mexican,Sars mers,ebola psy-ops.

But we don't listen to your bullshit anymore,we prefer to die standing than 'living'on our knees".

They might cancel it anyway,maybe for legal reasons.

Mexico has very good universities,doctors and hospitals for the ones that can afford it ,they know everything about the 'virus'.

But the statement is clear.

Fuck the NWO!

PS number one trending on twotter in mexico yesterday: #AMLOpedofilo (AMLO is the president of mexico ,Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador)

The NWO is afraid of this man,hopefully he will survive.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:07 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:22 pm

Okay short guide to israeli politics lately.

1 .Lieberman is putin controlled,and has been blocking the formation of a govt for over a year.

2. since the elections and untill yesterday Bibi was behaving like he has everything under control ,like a father of the homeland.

3. Bibi starts calling for emergency govt under his rule and starts making laws that can be used for a coup and rounding up of opposition.

4. bibi's lapdogs in justice dept rule that his trial will be postponed for 2 months.

5. the next day The arab party and Lieberman both say they'll support Gantz,effectively toppling bibi.

6. Depending on Rivlin(president and former friend of Bibi)bibi could be out of power completely within days now.

7. Time is running out fast for Bibi,he wil have to do something spectacular .

Like I said, president Rivlin is a former friend of Bibi.

he already decided to give gantz the first shot at forming govt.

it took him about 5 minutes to take the decision.

This is a coup.

'

reaction is immediate:

the Israeli government(read ; the current govt under control of bibi) decides to track iphones of all citizens to control the 'virus'.

but this government might not survive after the swearing in of the new knesset tomorrow.

That will take some time,5 new knesset members at the time ,and a plenum after that to vote out bibi is goona be difficult.

that's why i specifically mentioned last week that bibi decided to prohibit meetings of more than 100 .

this will provoke reaction from the other side.

they will use it against bibi accusing him of 1984 style control,and after they manage to  dump bibi ,they'll do the same thing anyway.

I just can't see how bibi and his supporters are gonna accept losing power right now.

The same tracking of iphones will be used against his supporters.

Let the games begin.

This gonna be good.

if this goes ugly ,I'll explain you why and how civil war is a serious option there.

PS, i mentioned half a year ago the importance of the hacked phone of gantz.
to have official control over all citizens phones,current and PAST activities will give the govt to legally track this Gantz hack ,as it is part of past contacts.
This will show the hack was from inside bibi's circles blaming Iran and will create mayhem,because that's seen as treason.
This hack has been hanging over the elections as damocles'sword,and now it will fall.

Last edited by shachalnur on Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:26 pm

368 new deaths in Italy in last 24 hours. That's twice more as the deadliest day in China...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:368 new deaths in Italy in last 24 hours. That's twice more as the deadliest day in China...

Scary.

italy has a population of 60 million .

on every given day about 1700 people die in italy.(deathrate 10 per 1000 per year = 600.000 death a year.)

But it's march and the flu season so you would expect the amount of dead every day to be higher(at least 2000 a day) than in spring or summer,when temperatures are higher and flu isn't around.

besides that they are short on ICU in the north,so there are a lot of cases where very ill and very old people on respirators and livesupport,will have their plug pulled(with the families consent) to make space for younger peeps in their 80's.

in china 25,000 people die every typical day, 786 from suicides every day.

i know it sucks,but keep your brain functioning,fight the matrix.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:57 pm

Shocked Question geek

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:00 pm

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:368 new deaths in Italy in last 24 hours. That's twice more as the deadliest day in China...

Scary.

italy has a population of 60 million .

on every given day about 1700 people die in italy.(deathrate 10 per 1000 per year = 600.000 death a year.)

But it's march and the flu season so you would expect the amount of dead every day to be higher(at least 2000 a day) than in spring or summer,when temperatures are higher and flu isn't around.

besides that they are short on ICU in the north,so there are a lot of cases where very ill and very old people on respirators and livesupport,will have their plug pulled(with the families consent) to make space for younger peeps in their 80's.

in china 25,000 people die every typical day, 786 from suicides every day.

i know it sucks,but keep your brain functioning,fight the matrix.

yeah well thanx shachalnur. we're just along for the ride. (as U know)

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:07 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next