Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Talos
Zambeezi
H10
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
10 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:32 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by The Original Mind Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:33 am

Impact is already starting in my company. Our Arizona site just banned gatherings of more than 5 people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:15 am

https://twitter.com/R_H_Ebright/status/1237922308607614976

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:24 am

This and from my above post seem to be very good sources for info.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:46 am

Tom Hanks is infected...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:56 am

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:57 am

Sukhoi Su-57 Felon Flag of RussiaFlag of India
@I30mki
·
5m
According to presidential pool journalists, Donald Trump is preparing an appeal to the nation.
The broadcast will go from the Oval Office of the White House.

UPD: Trump is considering introducing a nationwide state of emergency due to coronavirus. #USA

Why? It's just a flu. It will go away...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:01 am

Yeah, how would the world look like without all these important rich people ...

Much better.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:10 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:40 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:42 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Well said.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:03 am

The Original Mind wrote:Impact is already starting in my company. Our Arizona site just banned gatherings of more than 5 people.
Arizona self-declared as state emergency (makes them eligible for fed emergency funding)
bernie still planning on debating biden in Phx on Sunday.... afaik
#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 Z36

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:11 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:30 am

30,000 US Soldiers Arrive In Europe Without Masks
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/30000-us-soldiers-arrive-europe-without-masks

20,000 soldiers have begun to arrive from the United States to the ports and airports of Europe for the Defender Europe 20 exercises, the greatest deployment of US troops in Europe in the last 25 years.
With those who are already present, approximately 30,000 US soldiers will be participating in the execises in April and May, alongside 7,000 others from the 17 member countries and partners of NATO, including Italy.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:39 am

Tests indicate coronavirus can survive in the air

A study awaiting peer review from scientists at Princeton University, the University of California-Los Angeles and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) posted online Wednesday indicated that the COVID-19 virus could remain viable in the air "up to 3 hours post aerosolization," while remaining alive on plastic and other surfaces for up to three days.

Our results indicate that aerosol and fomite transmission of HCoV-19 is plausible, as the virus can remain viable in aerosols for 42 multiple hours and on surfaces up to days," reads the study's abstract.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/487110-tests-indicate-coronavirus-can-survive-in-the-air

We’re fucked.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:15 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:17 am

First Squawk
@FirstSquawk
·
4h
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: CHINA EASTERN AIRLINES' A350 DEPARTED FOR ROME, ITALY FROM SHANGHAI, BRINGING 9 CHINESE MEDICAL EXPERTS AND 31 TONS OF MEDICAL SUPPLIES, INCLUDING PLASMA OF RECOVERED CORONAVIRUS PATIENTS, TO HELP ITALY FIGHT AGAINST THE VIRUS - GT

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:20 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:05 pm

Darren of Plymouth
@DarrenPlymouth
·
25m
Republic of #Ireland are to close schools, colleges and other public facilities amid the #coronavirus outbreak. Ireland has just had its first #COVID19 related death.

#UK next.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-51850811

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:22 pm

Here are the dramatic steps Arizona can take to combat a new coronavirus outbreak
http://archive.is/PG00w

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-health/2020/03/11/coronavirus-arizona-steps-to-combat-disease-outbreak-in-state-covid-19-news/5013646002/
describes 'powers' available to Governor at State (not Federal) level

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:28 pm

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 ES6KQ-VXYAAe8_o

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:10 pm

NYT
Tom Hanks Got Sick in Australia, Where Coronavirus Testing Is a Snap
http://archive.is/gYzwz

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/12/world/australia/tom-hanks-rita-wilson-coronavirus.html
#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 D6a5ff4c8910eed059beadeb842448bb16d293b2
Tom Hanks had a cold, or so he thought: slight fever, body aches, chills, the usual.
In the United States, those symptoms may not be enough to get tested for the new coronavirus.
But he and his wife, Rita Wilson, who also felt sick, weren’t at home — they were in Australia.
Here, testing is free and widely available, thanks to early and coordinated planning for a pandemic.

The New York Times
@nytimes
·
2h
President Trump for the first time on Wednesday night acknowledged the seriousness of the coronavirus.
He blamed European and Chinese people for bringing the outbreak to the U.S., describing it ominously as a “foreign virus.”
pig

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:27 pm

State of emergency declared in Czech Republic.

Everything shuts down - pubs, restaurants (can be open only to 8pm), cinemas, theatres, fitness, libraries. Ban on gatherings of more than 10 people declared.

EDIT: More than 30 people.

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:33 pm

US map Updated March 12, 2020, 7:59 a.m. E.T.

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 Zz17

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:54 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
14m
-significant-

King Felipe VI of Spain and his wife Queen Letizia probably infected with Coronavirus.

They are now being tested.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Andy Slavitt
@ASlavitt
·
11h
Why are famous people getting COVID-19?

BECAUSE WE ONLY HAVE ENOUGH TESTS FOR FAMOUS PEOPLE.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:05 pm

Virus is now in my area. Schools shutting down, sports going to be canceled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Save it.

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:20 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Save it.

Shocked

Amazing.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next