Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Talos
Zambeezi
H10
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
10 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:35 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Great. There is coronavirus pandemy but I had to poison myself with food...

pale

What happened?

Shocked

Gess the goulash I cooked while ago and surplus I froze, was not as fresh as I thought...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:46 pm

DAILY SABAH
@DailySabah
·
16m
British government instructs people over 70 to stay in strict isolation for four months: reports

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/uk-to-order-four-month-isolation-for-elderly-british-media/news

Are they idiots or what? It's rhetorical question btw...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:52 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2m
A Russian military expert, a former member of the United Nations Commission on Biological Weapons accuses the United States of having produced the Covid 19 virus in its laboratories

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:54 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Take in account that many of the "recovered" didn't really recover but have problems with lung function,  perhaps there will be further problems that are not discovered yet. Perhaps you get immune to the virus but keep severe damage of your health.
Exclamation
Bingo. That's right from China latest reporting. a very important point. exactly right Böhse.
i think 'recovery periods' have not been LONG enough to determine if 'immunity' is possible yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:56 pm

Robbie Martin
@FluorescentGrey
·
1m
A friend in Oakland just shared me this post from Craigslist

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 ETGffzvU8AAM2yT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:09 pm

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 ETEm7wEXkAAujS7?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:10 pm

COVID19
@V2019N
·
5h
People who recover from #coronavirus can be left w/substantially reduced lung functions.

Drop of 20% to 30% in lung capacity in 2 or 3 of 12 patients.

Scans of 9 patients in grp suggested recovered patients had sustained organ damage.

https://news.yahoo.com/people-fully-recover-coronavirus-left-103917303.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:15 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
26s
Urgent
The Pentagon announces many infections among US soldiers with the Corona virus

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:25 pm

Such tweets should go "viral", perhaps some of the fuckers get the message. Should become "twitter trend", something like #EatTheRich or so.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:53 pm

What a crazy day in coronavirusland....thanks for all the updates.

@Badger - I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Take care of yourself.

@Zod - please don't poison yourself. Razz
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:49 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:55 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:01 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:11 am

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
A man has died during a flight from Dubai to Boston and will be tested for coronavirus "in an abundance of caution," according to state police. He had been sick with gastrointestinal problems for several days and had no underlying health issues.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:36 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:41 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:52 am

That was exactly my idea too. I wish they would go into their bunkers, maybe we could throw them something nice in the ventilation system too. 

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:06 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:13 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:21 am

@Zod

Did smth wrong with my post - got lost ...

Wish you soon recovery, perhaps a little glass of the famous German "mata rata" (in South America rat poison) known under the brand "Underberg", kills everything what's wrong in the stomach. Second best would be Fernet Branca. Or chamomile/peppermint/fennel tea.

hugs

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:11 am

@Zod can you get Kaolin & morphine over there? It's wonderful stuff and kills the stomach pain like flipping a switch.
Get better mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:40 am

@FoShizzle - Definitely not on my "To do" list again

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 1619689188

@Badger & @Böhse - I drink some herbal teas and went to bed quite early yeaterday. It gonna be okay tomorrow I think. I already feel much better.

Cool

Btw I din't find anything regarding the missing post. Did you try to post again? I was off since midninght...
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:40 am

25 more infected overnight - from 189 to 214...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:43 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:58 am

quite curious is that we have "secret" military hospital in Orlické mountains. It's very modern complex, totally self-sufficient. Nothing goes out of the facility. Water, air, just nothing. It was built not long ago and was used only once (two troops returned from mission with suspected infection). Just to make the facility operational costs 130million per year. But, in curent situation, it's still not in use. Instead, infected patients block beds in common hospitals (still, there are many others, who need to be placed to infectious wards with different health issues than Covid). If infection spreed within such ward, and medical staff is infected, then it means closure of the whole ward and quarantine for all the affected staff (and other patients). This gonna head to collapse of healthcare system. Patinets should be isolated in the mountain hospital. Probably, even tests should be done over there mostly...

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 Img_9885-_3_

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:07 am

Wife of Spanish PM infected with coronavirus...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:11 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
3m
#BREAKING Israel court postpones in two months the trial of PM Netanyahu due the #corona outbreak. The move is unprecedented

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:35 am

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
1m
In many ways, the novel coronavirus is nothing like the flu. It’s 30 times more deadly.

Here’s how it compares to the flu, SARS and MERS

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 16 ETFSUkvWkAktyt3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:57 am

re-infections
Japanese man tests positive for coronavirus again
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20200315_13/

The man, who is in his 70s, first tested positive for the virus on February 14 while he was onboard the Diamond Princess, which was under quarantine off Yokohama.

He left a medical facility in Tokyo on March 2 after he was confirmed negative. He returned to his home in Mie by public transportation.

But he started to feel sick and developed a fever of 39 degrees Celsius on Thursday. He went to hospital on Friday, and on Saturday was confirmed to be infected again.

He is now receiving treatment at a hospital in the prefecture.

-----------------

asymptomatic transmission
Infected people without symptoms might be driving the spread of coronavirus more than we realized
http://archive.is/RPzdU

Massachusetts cluster with at least 82 cases was started by people who were not yet showing symptoms,

►more than half a dozen studies have shown that people without symptoms are causing substantial amounts of infection.

►it's "absolutely clear" that asymptomatic infection "surely can fuel a pandemic like this in a way that's going to make it very difficult to control."

►24 passengers who had just flown in from Israel....
Seven of the 24 passengers tested positive for coronavirus.
Four of those had no symptoms
Ciesek was surprised to find that the viral load of the specimens from the asymptomatic patients was higher
than the viral load of the specimens from the three patients who did have symptoms.
(viral load concentration of the virus in someone's respiratory secretions.)

►A study posted Sunday by Belgian and Dutch researchers https://archive.is/CXrmo
Singapore cluster shows that between 48% and 66% of the 91 people in the Singapore cluster contracted the infection from someone who was pre-symptomatic.
Tianjin cluster
Of the 135 people in the Tianjin cluster, between 62% and 77% caught it from someone was pre-symptomatic.

Canadian, Dutch and Singaporean researchers looked at the same outbreaks in Tianjin and Singapore and found that
infection was transmitted on average 2.55 days and 2.89 days before symptom onset respectively in each location.

"Our analysis would suggest that presymptomatic transmission is pretty commonplace,"

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next