Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+6
Talos
Zambeezi
H10
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
10 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 28 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:28 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 28 Empty Re: #2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:29 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:36 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:51 pm

3431 new infections and 209 deaths in alst 24 hours in Spain. 17147 infected and 767 dead overall.

https://www.todayonline.com/world/spains-coronavirus-death-toll-climbs-over-200-overnight-0

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:42 pm

Biology or Behavior? Scientists Study Why Coronavirus Kills More Men Than Women
http://archive.is/cnV4a

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-biology-or-behavior-scientists-study-why-coronavirus-kills-more-men-than-women-1.8688767

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:51 pm

Hurry China w/ vaccine. please.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:12 pm

#2 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 28 ETYHgiFXsAA6Nye?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:29 pm

China and Africa working together/communicating experience and knowledge (this is world class multi-polar leadership)

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:24 pm

Czech Republic: (Unusual) afternoon update - 631 confirmed cases of COVID19. 59 new cases since morning.

Biggest growth on record. And it's not evening yet...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:25 pm

Germany (curfews r coming)

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:38 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Biology or Behavior? Scientists Study Why Coronavirus Kills More Men Than Women
http://archive.is/cnV4a

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-biology-or-behavior-scientists-study-why-coronavirus-kills-more-men-than-women-1.8688767

What do they want to find out new? Until now the numbers about pregnancy, birth and early months have shown that males are more vulnerable (higher death rate). 

Maybe later comes on top of that a mad behaviour. Perhaps because they are more intelligent, as everyone knows that leads to more stupid behaviour. 

tongue geek pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:55 pm

Deathrate in Germany is slightly increasing in Germany, from 28 to 42, but still very low.

~1,650 new infections, 13,979 now (12,327). 

Now I hear in the news because of homeoffice etc. the internet infrastructure might come to its limits. Yeah, since years we know that Germany is far behind the possibilities of a high developed country.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:39 pm

Another exceptional country ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:44 pm

I'll just leave this here :

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:36 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:38 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:46 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:12 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:17 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Czech Republic: (Unusual) afternoon update - 631 confirmed cases of COVID19. 59 new cases since morning.

Evening update: 694 confirmed COVID19 infections. 172 new infections in last 24 hours.

Not good...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:22 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
4m
#BREAKING #Italy's death toll from #coronavirusus outnumbers China, now 3,405

It's 427 deaths in last 24 hours...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:31 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Czech Republic: (Unusual) afternoon update - 631 confirmed cases of COVID19. 59 new cases since morning.

Evening update: 694 confirmed COVID19 infections. 172 new infections in last 24 hours.

Not good...

Czech Republic is country with the highest number of confirmed COVID19 infections without single one recorded death caused by the diseas.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:36 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:39 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
3m
JUST IN: Dutch health minister who collapsed yesterday — has resigned.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:46 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Not good...

Czech Republic is country with the highest number of confirmed COVID19 infections without single one recorded death caused by the diseas.

May your country stay that way, my friend.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:49 pm

The John's Hopkins map is way behind the Virginia Dept. of Health Website.  Current numbers here are 94 cases, 2 deaths.  That is 28 new cases in 24 hours.  

Side note:  A military helicopter just flew over my house from east to west.  I work from home when I don't travel.  That has only happened once before in the 13 years I've lived here.  I wonder what is going on.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next