Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:39 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
31m
Upwards arrowThis incident happened in Obrenovac.Military police came and smothered the rebellion in migrants camp

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 EVAnyK5UwAQxmYN?format=jpg&name=900x900

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:21 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:35 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:@Slovák

Yep, they supported a special group in the green party and later the AfD (if they weren't even involved in founding them). And as they are the "masters" behind BND and Verfassungsschutz they were involved in the founding of RAF, NSU and others. 

Twisted Evil

This is very interesting. When I was living in Leipzig, Frauke Petry went the US consulate there several times. Maybe they want to create a civil war.

It's already known that AfD has support from USA group(s). I wondered from the start why a VDI capitalist is one of the founders of a party. After "mission accomplished" he left it behind, I don't believe his pretended reasons. 

About "Grüne": last year I learned that one year before Fischer and his gang "entered" the party he and Daniel Cohn-Bendit discussed the possibilities for a "Realo"-Fraktion. For me meanwhile is clear that "Red Danny" and several other French(wo)men are Zio-Nazis. In Germany they invented the movement "Antideutsche" after 1990 and now the party and many "leftist" movements got infiltrated by them. Result: no reasonable discussions possible. Even the old antifascists are called fascist and Nazi by them.

As I already said, both sides got pushed, if you look carefully what happened when and how you can see it. Like with eastern Germany, that was an orchestrated annexation, but out of PR and propaganda the people thought it was their will. One thing was so clear to me, from one day to the other the parole "Wir sind das Volk" it changed to "Wir sind ein Volk" - and in MSM only the last was reported.

They always play with peoples minds - like as if the AfD would care for the German people. If you read their program for social and economy matters - it's like FDP on steroids. Except a bit Die Linke we have 6 * FDP in different colours ... like Smarties.

That's my POV on the matter.

Twisted Evil

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 3070708466

I don't read the programme anyhow.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:36 pm

Plans to seize territories of other planets harm international cooperation, says Roscosmos:
https://tass.com/science/1141113

Any attempts to ‘privatize’ outer space unacceptable — Kremlin
https://tass.com/science/1141217

Berlin nixes Russia’s space arms control
https://tass.com/pressreview/11

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 3445973726

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:47 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:16 pm

We hope that the people of America will one day get a regime with a changed outlook.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:30 pm

刘汉 wrote:

We hope that the people of America will one day get a regime with a changed outlook.

Email: esfandiarig at http://rferl.org

Says it all! (Has she something to do with Soraya?)

pirat pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:58 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
17m
BREAKING: U.S. Navy Secretary Thomas Modly has submitted his resignation after a leaked audio showed him calling ousted commander of US Theodore Roosevelt "stupid"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:00 pm

Others will follow.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:01 pm

They said that about Assad while ago. Let's see how badly this gamble, with epidemy out of their control righ on their own soil, will bite them in their fat asses...

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 3574812250

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

From KSA and Brazil.

Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:01 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
56s
SYRIA: ISIS have claimed responsibility for the assassination of Ba'ath party secretary Silwan al-Jundi in Daraa.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

They said that about Assad while ago. Let's see how badly this gamble, with epidemy out of their control right on their own soil, will bite them in their fat asses...

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 3574812250
#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2713748720

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:06 pm

NYT
Turkey Orders All Citizens to Wear Masks as Infections Rise
http://archive.is/C8Y6x

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/07/world/europe/turkey-virus-erdogan-masks.html

Turkey's Covid-19 infection rate rising fastest in the world
http://archive.is/WT1nw

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/07/turkeys-covid-19-infection-rate-rising-fastest-in-the-world

The Chinese Government Has Convinced Its Citizens That the U.S. Army Brought Coronavirus to Wuhan
http://archive.is/UjJDn

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wxe9yq/the-chinese-government-has-convinced-its-citizens-that-the-us-army-brought-coronavirus-to-wuhan
good. best defense is a strong offense.

Acting Navy Secretary Just Resigned After Calling Coronavirus Whistleblower Captain ‘Stupid’
http://archive.is/PbWTM

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/9397ey/acting-navy-secretary-thomas-modly-resigns-after-calling-coronavirus-whistleblower-stupid-naive

assholes
Ecuador ex-president Rafael Correa sentenced to eight years for corruption
http://archive.is/bPL4G

https://www.france24.com/en/20200407-ecuador-ex-president-sentenced-to-eight-years-for-corruption
#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 79567ae21b89f7abd717f539f7c83f69a32a1862

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:49 pm

Accurate review. Well done and current.
#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 949160760 #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 949160760 #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:09 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:26 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:29 am

http://smoothiex12.blogspot.com/2020/04/stage-3-butt-hurt.html

How must a brain be constructed in order to understand this and locate it in the real world? Are there really so many people who cannot distinguish between facts and fictions?

The idiotic thing is, these propaganda lies are based on other lies, and new ones are built on top of them - at some point it gets wonky.

Question clown Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:36 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:53 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:08 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:11 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2713748720 #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2713748720 #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2713748720

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:20 am

boris wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2713748720 #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2713748720 #51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2713748720

$20 an hour? Don't think I've ever earned that much.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:23 am

Mr Badger wrote:
boris wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

De subventione pauperum [About the support of poor people](Brügge 1526) This is the oldest book about basic income I have found. It was written by the Spanish Juan Luis Vives long before modern capitalism, but anticipating, that progress will put many people out of work. That is why in the 16th century the monarchs blocked the usage of already invented machinery and blocked "progress" intentionally.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:15 am

Mr Badger wrote:
boris wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Yep, minimum wage in Germany is ~9-10 €, but health and retirement insurance ~ 50 % paid by employer. And except fuel living costs not so expensive. In USA you can live in a "toilet with bed" (German ironic name "Wohnklo") with that income.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:02 am

Will they start to steal food from other countries like they did with medical supplies?

Question Suspect Question Suspect Question

Shocked

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:07 am

Sitcom ...

Best word to describe it. 

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:25 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:33 am

Since ISO9000 quality has fallen into abyss. Everything they told us should make things better made them "badder". Dyslexia or what?

Since ~35 years I see idiocracy getting stronger every year.

#51 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next