Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Talos
Nuke68
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:37 am

Now let's take a short look at US spported Hong Kong rioters...:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:39 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:41 am

A man with a gunshot wound in St. Louis, Missouri.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:42 am

Three people (two police officers and one suspect) were injured in a shooting in the city of Richmond, Virginia.

All three are hospitalized. Their condition is unknown.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:45 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:46 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:52 am

Russian laser weapon shot down an Israeli drone over Syria during combat tests

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2020/06/02/russia-shot-down-an-israeli-drone-in-syria-with-a-laser-weapon/#click=https://t.co/HNAgVM9s5f

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:53 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Old stuff. Tobacco can be from the cigars of the archaeologists. But they all used opium, this is proven.
And cocaine too?
Watch the documentary please. Advise after.

This is translated from the german wikipedia, in the english version they were too stupid for that:

"The home of the coca bush is on the eastern slopes of the Andes from Peru, Bolivia to Colombia. . . In the middle of the 19th century, the coca bush was also introduced in India, Ceylon and Java ..."

And here it says nonsense in the English version, hence again from the German version:

"In the winter of 1859/1860, Albert Niemann isolated the active components of the coca bush in Friedrich Wöhler's laboratory in Göttingen. He gave the alkaloid the name cocaine."

How did the cocaine, which was first isolated in the 19th century, get into the mummy?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:55 am

Kadyrov called on the UN to punish US authorities for atrocities

https://ria.ru/20200602/1572322043.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Holy shit!

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 EZa20YZXQAAR_h2?format=jpg&name=medium

Reminds me of the Unemployment rate ...

Question Question pirat pirat pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:02 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:02 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon2 wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

Hey man we are cool and I applaud you for being very honest. I do know about the Lunik 9's and all of that good stuff I was actually being sneaky trying to make a point with something similar close to home for you which you elucidated the problems with.

I just wanted to demonstrate that America also shares your head-scratching over these sorts of issues as well.

This thing is a ton more complicated than the media and the internet screaming "america racist" that is my point.

From my posts I hope you understand that I am #1 in believing cops behavior is appalling. Cops typically kill around 1200-1300 people a year in the USA. Per capita, cops kill about 2x the number of blacks vs. whites. On the other hand, in gross, cops kill about 2x more whites than blacks. I don't want to make it a pissing contest about who has it worse, everybody here is taking a complete beating by cops. It is a mess.

Luník is in Slovakia (not that it matters much, the story is very similar).

I understand your point. There are cases of violence of black cops against black citizens or white cops against whites:

So yet again, for me it's yet another proof that the whole system is rotten. The same brtal force used against foreign countries is applied on own citizens and Floyd's murder was just a final drop.

Moreover it's grossly ironic to see unfolding unrests, regime's reaction and, the most of all, the reason - coldbloded murder in broad day light - that sparked it all, in the country its leaders try to lecture other countries how they should behave and do not hesitate to use force if they are not able to impose their will on others just with threats and sanctions.

We get each other's points, and even if we didn't on this particular issue - you're still alright with me.

I wouldn't take it personal because you are always kind.

This site is so outstanding for world geopolitical information and I truly appreciate it. Thanks!

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:10 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:

How quaint is that when people talk about slavery they only think about US and I rarely hear any mention about Europe where some countries abolished slavery around the same time or even later.
It only becomes a theme when it is convenient to push a certain political agenda.

Which countries were that? Last things I remember from history lessons that there was feudalism in Europe even before independence of USA. 

Question Question Question

I answer in German: Er vergleicht "Leibeigenschaft" mit "Sklaverei". Dann kommt er tatsächlich auf ähnliche Daten in Europa. Aber Diskussionen mit ihm sind schwierig.

I answer in German: Ein ungebildeter Nullchecker, wie die meisten der Leute, in denen man sich auch in deutschen Foren herumschlägt. Ich weiß zwar lange nicht alles, aber meine Allgemeinbildung liegt merklich über dem Durchschnitt. Eigentlich möchte ich mich gar nicht damit befassen. Aber es tut weh, das dann so stehen zu lassen.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:15 am

anon2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon2 wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

Hey man we are cool and I applaud you for being very honest. I do know about the Lunik 9's and all of that good stuff I was actually being sneaky trying to make a point with something similar close to home for you which you elucidated the problems with.

I just wanted to demonstrate that America also shares your head-scratching over these sorts of issues as well.

This thing is a ton more complicated than the media and the internet screaming "america racist" that is my point.

From my posts I hope you understand that I am #1 in believing cops behavior is appalling. Cops typically kill around 1200-1300 people a year in the USA. Per capita, cops kill about 2x the number of blacks vs. whites. On the other hand, in gross, cops kill about 2x more whites than blacks. I don't want to make it a pissing contest about who has it worse, everybody here is taking a complete beating by cops. It is a mess.

Luník is in Slovakia (not that it matters much, the story is very similar).

I understand your point. There are cases of violence of black cops against black citizens or white cops against whites:

So yet again, for me it's yet another proof that the whole system is rotten. The same brtal force used against foreign countries is applied on own citizens and Floyd's murder was just a final drop.

Moreover it's grossly ironic to see unfolding unrests, regime's reaction and, the most of all, the reason - coldbloded murder in broad day light - that sparked it all, in the country its leaders try to lecture other countries how they should behave and do not hesitate to use force if they are not able to impose their will on others just with threats and sanctions.

We get each other's points, and even if we didn't on this particular issue - you're still alright with me.

I wouldn't take it personal because you are always kind.

This site is so outstanding for world geopolitical information and I truly appreciate it. Thanks!

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:19 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:Ronald Reagan, from 1981 - Grenada invasion - 1983
George HW Bush, from 1989 - Gulf war - 1990
Bill Clinton, from 1993 - Serbia war - 1994
George W. Bush, from 2001 - Iraq 2003
Barrack Obama, from 2009  - Libya 2011
Donald Trump, from 2017 - ??????? - 4th year now...

Orange Man Bad???

He's even worse because he was elected to stop such policies. He promissed to bring the troops home. He based his campaign on this:

Also, don't be mistaken. Sanctions he put on Syria, Venezuela or Iran are just another way how to declare and wage war on other countries. Economic war and terrorism. It's a tool of coward and throughout rotten douchebag. He failed completely to deliver his promisses and now he's invading his own country.

Not really. So, you're saying wars were the better choice. You were against war and you were smelling it in the air just like I did.
All of them promised peace - didn't they? Hey some got the Nobel price for peace - right?
I know war - I was lucky myself not to ever be in one. But my family suffered deeply and their stories will stay with me as long as I live.
Nothing is worse than war.

At least on this line Trump delivered and I don't even recall him preaching world peace.

Apparently, you've had training in "twisting the words around in your mouth". Bravo. I read an online brochure a while back about how to do that professionally.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:24 am

Any updates on the 3 cops run over in NYC? 1 looked dead to me for sure
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:29 am

Eric Crawford
@ericcrawford
·
13h
Louisville mayor Greg Fischer has fired police chief Steve Conrad after learning that police body cameras were NOT activated during last night’s shooting of David McAtee at 26th and Broadway.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:35 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
anon2 wrote:

It isn't a troll it is just the truth and that hurts sometimes - are you asserting there are no gypsy ghettos? You think these guys have the same "social justice" as someone in Prague?

The idea that America is the only ones with race problems is quite fanciful. Every country in the world has race problems it is part of human nature.

The same words orangemanbad used. And it's wrong. Racism is a "learned" ideology and used by the ruling class, same with greed. 
So I would say too: troll much.

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 863744033

I can see you scrolling and reading through all posts written in your absence and you have exactly the same feeling as I had.

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 3077205713

On GLP there was a name for it: derailing. Ich hoffe, wir werden die Infektion wieder los. 

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:41 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:What the actual fuck?

I have no detailed info about this video so I can't even confirm if it's recent. But really, wtf?

I bet it will come into the statistics as "shot by a black"!!!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:43 am

Talos wrote:Any updates on the 3 cops run over in NYC? 1 looked dead to me for sure

The two brooklyn ones are in serious condition in the hospital one much worse than the other.

The one who got blasted at high speed and did the mid air cartwheels ended up standing on his own when getting into the van so that was a miracle.

The 4th one that was pretty slow and I think he probably only had minor injuries.

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:45 am

Unicorn Riot
@UR_Ninja
·
5m
The owner of the first Black owned plant-based restaurant in Minnesota, Louis Hunter, was standing in front of his business Saturday night when State Troopers assaulted him and our team in efforts to enforce a city wide curfew following days of unrest.

https://unicornriot.ninja/2020/owner-assaulted-by-troopers-while-protecting-his-business/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:05 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
anon2 wrote:

It isn't a troll it is just the truth and that hurts sometimes - are you asserting there are no gypsy ghettos? You think these guys have the same "social justice" as someone in Prague?

The idea that America is the only ones with race problems is quite fanciful. Every country in the world has race problems it is part of human nature.

The same words orangemanbad used. And it's wrong. Racism is a "learned" ideology and used by the ruling class, same with greed. 
So I would say too: troll much.

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 863744033

Princess, could you please use arguments if you have instead of ad persona? I'm sure your elevated intellect can do better than this.
I have no f'ing clue who anon is or who you are. If you have arguments combat the idea not the one who posted it.
And btw - you're dead wrong about rasism. It is not a "learned" ideology.
I am not a racist now, by the contrary, I have good black, arab and asian friends, but when I was a kid I was instantly scared and started crying when seeing a black man. I don't know how to define that since I'm not a psychologist but it was instinctive and real. My mom was very ashamed of that when it happened and could not get rid of it despite her efforts until I grew up.
That instinct must be addressed, educated and extinguished. Could be fear of unknown, dunno -  but it is not a "learned" ideology propaganda bs.

Sweetheart, I'm slightly a bit too old to be a princess. I once wrote here I'm 90 % nice and 10 % badass. But the 90% only works if someone is not getting on my nerves. To me you'd better shut up. You are only here to distract from the news, for bigger discussions there are other threads. Apparently, you have an agenda here, and I don't like that.
You want to drag me down to your level and beat me with your experience, don't you? All right, kiddo?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:22 am

Trust no one, mr. Mulder...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:24 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:

How quaint is that when people talk about slavery they only think about US and I rarely hear any mention about Europe where some countries abolished slavery around the same time or even later.
It only becomes a theme when it is convenient to push a certain political agenda.

Which countries were that? Last things I remember from history lessons that there was feudalism in Europe even before independence of USA. 

Question Question Question

I answer in German: Er vergleicht "Leibeigenschaft" mit "Sklaverei". Dann kommt er tatsächlich auf ähnliche Daten in Europa. Aber Diskussionen mit ihm sind schwierig.

I answer in German: Ein ungebildeter Nullchecker, wie die meisten der Leute, in denen man sich auch in deutschen Foren herumschlägt. Ich weiß zwar lange nicht alles, aber meine Allgemeinbildung liegt merklich über dem Durchschnitt. Eigentlich möchte ich mich gar nicht damit befassen. Aber es tut weh, das dann so stehen zu lassen.

Rolling Eyes
#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2713748720

Er ist nur gut im Provozieren. Das mit dem Kokain suche ich noch, es ist zu alt.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:26 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
10m
US military convoy intercepted by Syrian Army, villagers in northeast #Syria https://is.gd/qiUJcR #Hasakah

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:28 am

i almost can hear Samuel adding "Motherfucker"...

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:28 am

刘汉Guest

I studied social pedagogy, main subject addiction and drugs, and a lot about psychology. 
Wink

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:35 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Rolling Eyes

From the University College London (Flinders Petrie's old university), they are open to new ideas:

https://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/researchers-in-museums/2019/04/20/cocaine-mummies-the-search-for-narcotics-in-historic-collections/

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:54 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Rolling Eyes

From the University College London (Flinders Petrie's old university), they are open to new ideas:

https://blogs.ucl.ac.uk/researchers-in-museums/2019/04/20/cocaine-mummies-the-search-for-narcotics-in-historic-collections/

Like I already thought.

Somewhere in the last years I heard something that poppy originated in the region of Austria and they still bake much with poppy seeds.

But now back to the riots. For longer discussions I like to use the other topics.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next