Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
boris
shachalnur
khnum
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:58 pm

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
2m
LIBYA - Warlord Haftar refuses a ceasefire

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:33 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
I'm no fan of Qanon and don't disagree that it's an intel op
designed to steer/divert anti-establishment momentum. True.
but
Blumenthal is tossing 'real' (baby) in with the 'fake' (bathwater).

#SaveOurChildren is massive. It's gaining momentum and growing....
-are absolutely going after the US/UK pedophile and human trafficking scum
-are also anti-Gates/anti-gov mandates (vax)
Qanon is trying to take credit... or Blumenthal is presumptive on this one.

These are real 'woke' parents but NOT all Trump zombies.
I definitely would exclude#SaveOurChildren at this point. It's real. it's 'grassroots'.
(doesn't mean it won't get 'hijacked'. like the 'teaparty'. ha.)
(and not to be confused with #SaveTHEChildren--a pedo controlled 'fishing net')

I've been following their focus/progress. Max is wrong on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:41 am

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
but

I definitely would exclude#SaveOurChildren at this point. It's real. it's 'grassroots'.

That's how cointel-pro works. Infiltrate targeted group and destroy it from inside. Wearing MAGA caps and pretending to be anti-establishment is no-no imho.
If nothing else then it destroys their credibility for me. And Max, obviously...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:55 am

free sample
#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Z136

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:12 am

Stephen King? FFS!

But really, I don't follow this very closely as I see this as a part of PizzaGate distraction. Don't take me wrong - there is decades long history of abuse of women and children in Hollywood (and, in extend, in show business around the globe) on record.
Concerning is how TPTB use this as an opportunity to distract and divide the people. Because all of this leads to failed Pizza Gate psy op and QAnon mumble crap...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:23 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:53 am

Hope Iran get some soon. It gonna be huge "Oy vey" for the zionists...

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1254334646

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:04 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Not this shit again...

New York Post
@nypost
·
28m
Kim Jong Un reportedly in a coma as his sister Kim Yo Jong takes control https://trib.al/y7PxKl6

He must have the lives of 10 cats ...

Another BS my Bangladesh friend told me, he has heard Putin's daughter has died. There must be agencies with only one goal - to put out as much BS-stories as possible, the more senseless the better.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:26 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:35 am

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:57 am

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
but

My thoughts and observations

From what little I've seen of this SaveOurChildren group they are targeting just Hollywood? Isn't such abuses of children something that goes on in many different areas of the country and world, so why the focus just on Hollywood? Well the anti-Hollywood thing is massive in the QAnon community for one thing, they are part of the axis of evil that Lord Trump the saviour is seeking to destroy... You know what that means? Just like one of those QAnon riddles they take something vague and ambiguous and interpret it in whatever way they see fit. I saw it recently on Twitter when they started spreading paedophile rumours about Tom Hanks. It all started from some tweet or tweets he sent that had nothing to do with paedophilia, put a distorted interpretation on it from that he was cast as a guilty man in the eyes of the QAnon folk. It's ridiculous and only serves to discredit their movement and those who may have any valid criticisms.

Now if people, from all backgrounds, could come together and apply the same effort they do into anti-Hollywood protests, into BLM protests, and instead march on DC where the levers of government are, then we might be getting somewhere to substantive lasting change. Twisted Evil

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:03 pm

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:24 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
17m
#BREAKING #Israel PM Netanyahu says Pompeo reassured him on US preserving #Israel's military edge amid worries of the F-35 deal with UAE

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:24 pm

Urgent | Netanyahu: Normalization with the UAE is not dependent on accepting the agreement to arm it, and Washington promised to ensure Israel's supremacy

Lol the UAE is being humiliated
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:19 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:20 pm

Shocked Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:25 pm

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
14m
US forces attempt to block Russian convoy in northeast #Syria https://aml.ink/ZTKxb #Russia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:26 pm

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
25s
Iran's Navy to Receive Long-Range Abu Mahdi Cruise Missiles Soon
http://fna.ir/ezfdgl

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:11 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Shocked Shocked
people in Wisconsin pissed over this...
Benji Hart
@radfagg
·
9h
Protests in #Kenosha WI at this moment aren't "turning violent." It's intentionally manipulative to use this language.
They began with violence.
They are a human response to violence.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:26 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:06 pm

#59 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Red110

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:33 pm

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:02 pm

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Seems US is attempting to blackmail Sudan, normalize relations with Israel or be sanctioned disgusting behaviour.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:24 pm

guest2

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next