Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - In other news..

+8
The Original Mind
Humanity Blows
Pirata
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
12 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - In other news.. - Page 23 Empty Re: #1 - In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:56 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:59 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:19 pm

https://twitter.com/21WIRE/status/1219648431448317952

What bullshitters in this thread ...

RF is relying on Ian Henderson, yeah, absolutely

geek

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:31 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:32 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:37 pm

And here they try to convince us that there never had been a Palestine.

OK, I'm convinced there never had been an Israel ...

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:43 pm

Yep, last month tv brought a childrens choir singing about: "My Granny is an Environment Pig"!
And everyone afterwards protesting against it was called Nazi!!! They misuse children for this!!!

#1 - In other news.. - Page 23 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:29 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:24 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:45 pm

So he said the Holocaust was peanuts - that is antisemitic ... He is a Nazi!

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:06 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:14 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:18 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:19 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:09 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:52 am

Yeah, burn down the entire world out of love ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:54 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:58 am

Isn't there anybody able to add this to their drinks at Davos or other summits? 

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:03 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:11 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:12 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:22 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:27 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:29 am

Methinks she must learn a lot ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:34 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:37 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:43 am

Methinks this is important to think over. Perhaps some mental self-rulers here on this forum?

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:51 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:05 pm

Avoid? Or create?

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:07 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next