Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - In other news..

+8
The Original Mind
Humanity Blows
Pirata
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
12 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - In other news.. - Page 25 Empty Re: #1 - In other news..

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:10 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:11 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:14 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:32 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:39 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:40 pm

I'd call it cynism.

Exclamation

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:42 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:50 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:57 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:00 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:08 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:57 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:02 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:04 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:06 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:10 pm

That's what I learned the last months, it was not the SU responsible for the wall. It was not to hold back people leaving but to avoid unwanted "people" coming in.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:42 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:45 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:47 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:48 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:12 pm

Cheers!

#1 - In other news.. - Page 25 3305724591

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:43 am

How capitalism "works"

#1 - In other news.. - Page 25 63862118

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:18 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:44 am

The whole thread with lots of info:

https://twitter.com/LynnRonda2/status/1220113672657350662

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:35 am

"New Battlefield": How security companies are fuelling fears about the next US presidential election

"With grotesque exaggerations, a cyber security company founded by Israeli ex-intelligence officers, for example, uses simulations to create a threat mood and a market

In the USA there is talk of Infowar or a virtual war, which also serves to distract attention from the problems of the American electoral system, for example, which is in need of reform (Russian "interference operation" is inflated to a monster). In the process, other efforts to influence other countries are pushed into the background.

But of course it is more interesting to accept threats from outside and to play up evil opponents. This is a self-sustaining activity of the bloated American, but also of any other security apparatus. This is why secret services, police and security companies in the USA have been warning of possible threats for some time now without any concrete evidence and have been practising attack scenarios in election day simulations. The issue is no longer whom Russia, or alternatively China or Iran, should favour, but rather a diffuse "destabilisation" of American democracy or the electoral system is being painted on the wall.

..."

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Neues-Schlachtfeld-Wie-Sicherheitsfirmen-Angst-vor-der-naechsten-US-Praesidentschaftwahl-schueren-4639953.html

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Links from there:

https://www.cybereason.com/

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/business/.premium-israeli-cybereason-says-no-saudi-money-in-200-million-fundraiser-1.7646006

https://www.mintpressnews.com/cybereason-israel-tech-firm-doomsday-election-simulations/263886/

https://www.cybereason.com/press/cybereasons-ceo-lior-div-and-norways-prime-minister-erna-solberg-to-headline-norways-paranoia-2019-conference-tuesday-may-21

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/how-fake-town-real-hackers-battle-test-officials-election-day-n1077836

https://www.prweb.com/releases/cybereason_is_joined_by_former_members_of_gchq_foreign_office_and_metro_police_to_protect_the_uk_general_election_from_hackers/prweb16784967.htm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:33 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:46 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next