Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
boris
Talos
der_mick
khnum
Pirata
KneelB4Zod!
刘汉
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:31 pm

Benjamin Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(April 11, 2022)

The US empire thinks it can overthrow governments anywhere without consequences

But by toppling Pakistan's elected Prime Minister Imran Khan, the US and Pakistani elites unleashed a huge movement

Even the Pakistani military can't hold this back forever

https://nitter.net/BenjaminNorton/status/1513550441304539141#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:54 pm

Meatballsubzero now

https://nitter.mstdn.social/CheburekiVibes

And even if I will freeze and be hungry - I'll be laughing my ass off seeing the empire gets destroyed. Didn't expect it coming in my lifetime but hoped for it since the 70s.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:55 pm

Meatballsubzero now

And even if I will freeze and be hungry - I'll be laughing my ass off seeing the empire gets destroyed. Didn't expect it coming in my lifetime but hoped for it since the 70s.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:59 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Meatballsubzero now

If those losses are real the Ukranians are getting a belting

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:09 pm

Angelo Giuliano 🇮🇹 🇨🇭/ living in 🇨🇳
@Angelo4justice3
(April 11, 2022)

#NATO officers from #France, Germany, the UK and "neutral" Sweden
are stuck at #Mariupol after frontline defeat, according to Russian press reports,
and are attempting to negotiate an evacuation corridor with the forces of Russia.

https://nitter.net/Angelo4justice3/status/1513454475846971392#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:23 pm

96,000 fewer nurses because of compulsory vaccination, the nursing situation is spinning out of control, the dogged adherence of the German government to the mandated vaccination obligation for all medical staff leads to a mass exodus of medical staff. Germany already had a steep nursing shortage prior to the plandemic and the idiocracy of the "new" same old and lame grand-coalition-one-big-happy-bought-off-party government. People are dying because of these soulless bought off pseudo-politicians that caused the biggest medical crisis after WWII and a continious breakdown of medical care where patients in need of vital medical appointments are now on waiting lists for up to a year. Hospital that are told to treat "long Covid" admit that they are overwhelmed with people actually suffering severe Covid "vaxx" damage, they can't even be called "side effects" any longer.
Pirata
Pirata

khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:40 pm

Abacus wrote:Angelo Giuliano 🇮🇹 🇨🇭/ living in 🇨🇳
@Angelo4justice3
(April 11, 2022)

#NATO officers from #France, Germany, the UK and "neutral" Sweden
are stuck at #Mariupol after frontline defeat, according to Russian press reports,
and are attempting to negotiate an evacuation corridor with the forces of Russia.

https://nitter.net/Angelo4justice3/status/1513454475846971392#m

NO! Every single one has to be processed like the terrorist criminals they are, since NATO supposedly is "not party to the conflict" FUCK THEM!!! NO DIRTY DEALS.. these NATO (Nazi Army Terrorist Organisation) staff are not sight-seeing.. but if they are "on a holiday", they just hit the jackpot of life in prison somewhere cosy like Siberia or death sentence. And I hope every USTASHA NAZI CROAT "volunteer" gets the bullet they deserve! Nobody is going to miss them, except their USTASHI parents, who failed to do a better job.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:48 pm

GUMBY
@gumby4christ
(April 11, 2022)

"[T]he New Cold War against China [is] an implicit opening act
of what threatens to be a long-drawn-out World War III.
The US strategy is to pry away China’s most likely economic allies...
The question was, where to start the carve-up and isolation."

https://michael-hudson.com/2022/04/the-dollar-devours-the-euro/
https://nitter.net/gumby4christ/status/1513535022556495876#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:59 pm

a little town in Russia...
Deep Fried Deliciousness
@CheburekiVibes
For those that are like chomping at the bit to tell me Russia isn't communist.
I would hope that as an adult I would know that.
Please google the victory banner bc that is what she hands to the soldier.

from @meatballsubzero new account Smile
Russian speaking. Evo stan. Proud YugoRussky 🇷🇺.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:21 pm

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Photo_25

Gee.. wow that's really strange, despite sanctions, oil exports from Russia set a record this year in April, Bloomberg says..

Besides that lame ass post done on his linkedin account to "proove that he is in Turkey", why do the strangest people even have linkedin accounts in the first place? There hasn't been any proof he ain't trapped in the Azovstal plant. It would have been easy to show a VIDEO of him holding up the Hürriyet newspaper with a post-rumor date into a camaera, and think about what a great propaganda hit piece that would have been for the Goebbels Inc. media, but alas, he probably is stuck in Azovstal, composing his testament, which he will probably also post on linkedin, because that's what the weirdest people do these days I guess...
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:26 pm

Jackson Hinkle w/Scott Ritter

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:35 pm

Variola
@FluorescentGrey
(April 10, 2022)

feel like Zero Hedge should disclose to their paying subsribers that they aggregate PNAC John Bolton's neocon Gatestone Institute content
on a regular basis, seems like they wanted to omit that outlet from what they 'read' listed on the left

Tyler Durden being a full on neocon cucked mother fucker

i don't know about you but I find it very fucking sus and very alarming that literal PNAC and PNAC-adjacent figures
have managed to sneak their way into alt media almost completely unchecked, Infowars also aggregates Gatestone

Alex Jones proclaimed in 2008 he was the 'godfather of 9/11 truth', 12 years later his website is literally promoting the same PNAC figures
that Jones used to point fingers at as being involved in the 9/11 attacks. this is not a simple 180, its way more crazy than tha

https://nitter.net/FluorescentGrey/status/1513250911576944640#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:47 pm

"it is believed by retards struggling to cope with reality setting in.. that.. "

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Wgitln10

WATCH OUT FOR THE RANDOM B2 BOMBER TRYING TO DROP A MOAB ON AZOVSTAL TO DESTROY THE SECRET BIO LAB EVIDENCE!

They don't care about their NAZI personnel, I mean NATO terrorists at this point!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:54 pm

no one
@antiwar_soldier
(April 11, 2022)

#flash
Ukrainian telegram channels start spreading information about chemical attack in Mariupol, AzovStal.
Clame the use of Sarin.

https://nitter.net/antiwar_soldier/status/1513604663916048396#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:56 pm

Pirata wrote:"it is believed by retards struggling to cope with reality setting in.. that.. "

replies^^^

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:05 am

no one
@antiwar_soldier
(April 11, 2022)

#flash
Ukrainian telegram channels start spreading information about chemical attack in Mariupol, AzovStal.
Clame the use of Sarin.

https://nitter.net/antiwar_soldier/status/1513604663916048396#m

Mats ☮ Nilsson
@mazzenilsson
(March 24, 2022)

Shadowy UK intel figure Hamish de Bretton-Gordon was at the forefront of chemical weapons deceptions in Syria.
Now he's in the Ukraine, he’s up to his old tricks again.

@KitKlarenberg clarifies the British intelligence service shenanigans once again.
https://thegrayzone.com/2022/03/24/british-intelligence-ukraine-false-flag/
https://nitter.net/mazzenilsson/status/1507088931300462595#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:12 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:15 am

Gold Telegraph ⚡
@GoldTelegraph_
(April 11, 2022)

BREAKING NEWS:
AN UNDISCLOSED INVESTOR IS SELLING SHARES IN DEUTSCHE BANK AND COMMERZBANK... STAKES THAT AMOUNT TO MORE THAN 5% IN GERMANY’S TOP TWO LENDERS...

Trouble in paradise?

https://www.reuters.com/article/germany-banks-commerzbank-deutsche-bank/update-1-investor-sells-big-stakes-in-deutsche-bank-commerzbank-bookrunner-idUSL2N2W91KA
https://nitter.net/GoldTelegraph_/status/1513593775976853504#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:31 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 X1812

this kind of shit^^^ is now posted on https://twitter.com/IntelCrab
the OSINT gang has really gone downhill
#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1143234681

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:36 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:38 am

If she even got a whiff of SARIN, she would be DEAD as fuck, these lying Goebbels Inc. Media bitches should be prosecuted.

You know they lost the battle when they play the chem-weapons card. Basement Obama revisiting his trauma, fucking Muslim Bro Homo!

Take on Syria? (see lower left side of vid)

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 3574449849
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:57 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 X1813

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:02 am

#94 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 X1814

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:05 am

Austrian Chancellor Karl Nehammer described his talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin as "very direct, frank and tough".
However, he has "no optimistic impression"

Diese selten abartig dämmliche Nebelkerzenschwuchtel hat einen gepfefferten Schaschlikeinlauf bekommen?
Au weija, hat sicherlich weh getan.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:29 am

Thank goodness. The slush fund is now ready.. yawn.. good nite!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:40 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:43 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:13 am

False flag/hoax whatever:

https://nitter.mstdn.social/GeromanAT/status/1513604654994763788#m

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:10 am

Big news from the holy land Israel is claiming the Palestinians have destroyed the tomb of the Jewish prophet Joseph and are preparing for full-scale war in West bank and Gaza in response false flag?

Palestinians vandalize, set fire to Joseph’s Tomb; PM decries ‘shocking destruction’
Bennett vows rioters responsible for ‘violating a holy place’ will be caught; Gantz says shrine, near Nablus in West Bank, a declaration of war

https://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinians-vandalize-west-bank-shrine-drawing-israeli-condemnations/
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:20 am

It looks like the Ukrainian army are on the outskirts of Kherson city if they capture it they will be on the border with Crimea again is Russia prepared for a 2 front war in Donbass and Kherson-Crimea border area
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next