Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Talos
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
刘汉
10 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:38 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Still nothing, right?

Still nothing. I hate it when a major address is delayed, makes me wonder whats going on behind the scenes.
If he does declare war, or a major escalation of some kind, I wonder if it will it be timed to coincide with a large attack. But then, that's more a US way of doing things.
I remember the night that Tripoli and Benghazi were attacked by the Reagan administration, his speech came as it was happening, I was listening live on the radio.

Maybe they just want to avoid some unfortunate mistakes...

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Putin-nuke-opsie

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:42 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Still nothing. I hate it when a major address is delayed, makes me wonder whats going on behind the scenes.
If he does declare war, or a major escalation of some kind, I wonder if it will it be timed to coincide with a large attack. But then, that's more a US way of doing things.
I remember the night that Tripoli and Benghazi were attacked by the Reagan administration, his speech came as it was happening, I was listening live on the radio.

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Putin-nuke-opsie

Or they wait for the Duma to finish voting on all points, they want to pass tonight.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:43 pm

UKR REPORT
@UKR_Report
·
59m
⚡🇷🇺🇺🇦NEW : UKRAINIAN OFFICIALS INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE PLACED ON HIGH ALERT.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:43 pm

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 X4451

there was a glitch in my matrix... lol this^^ is what i meant to post.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:50 pm

https://t.me/c/1526410923/492

❗❗Экстренное обращение министра обороны Сергея Шойгу

Прямая трансляция в канале Fox News:

https://t.me/+9vs8p-xL2J1kMTky

❗❗ emergency appeal of Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu

Live broadcast on Fox News Channel:

https://t.me/+9vs8p-xL2J1kMTky

From 20:37, 13 m ago

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:51 pm

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 X4452

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:56 pm

Warning satire:

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Sitka_-_St._Michael%27s_Russian_Orthodox_Cathedral

Orthodox Christians don't feel safe in Alaska, preparing a referendum to join Russia.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:58 pm

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 X4453

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:01 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:03 pm

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 X4454

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:11 pm

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 X4455

looks like pre-fab concrete walls for fast/e-z assembly. a race w/ WINTER!

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:14 pm

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 X4456

"In case of power failure, press the button. We will hear you" (German humor  cheers )

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:15 pm

Russian Market
@runews
·
4m
It‘s 22:10 in Moscow. I don’t think there will be any address

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:16 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 X4456

translate?

In case of a power outage, ring the bell here.

We will hear you!
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:17 pm

₦₳V????????é???????? 🇷🇺
@Navsteva
·
1m
Now it looks like tomorrow...

★ DEARG ★
@Deergsdoom
·
2m
is this why its taking so long?

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 FdHxQKVXgAA0BMW?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:22 pm

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Or they wait for the Duma to finish voting on all points, they want to pass tonight.

Well, upper chamber will vote on newly announced laws tomorrow. So it looks like today's speech was just misunderstoodment or boss level trolling...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:31 pm

It looks like Doom was postponed to tomorrow...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:It looks like Doom was postponed to tomorrow...

It ruined my doomgasm.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:41 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:44 pm

I didn't see this yet...

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 FdH1Xo5X0Ac-F3a?format=jpg&name=small

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 17091_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:50 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:01 pm

Well, good night, folks. And I hope "tomorrow" desn't mean at 1am...

Sleep Sleep Sleep

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:03 pm

Russian Market
@runews
·
59s
Putin‘s speech will allegedly be aired on September 21, when the Far East "wakes up" - Forbes writes, citing two unconfirmed sources. Weird. Only New Year speeches are getting aired like that.

Not weird but significant imo...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:05 pm

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 X4457

how thoughtful.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:06 pm

Russian Market
@runews
·
41s
Russia‘s #Lavrov en route to New York.

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 FdH9HW5XkAAkbd7?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:07 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v1i8khn/?pub=4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:11 pm

Tesla Car Fire in CT Takes 42 Minutes & 25,000 Gallons of Water to Extinguish

https://rumble.com/embed/v1i7rgx/?pub=4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:18 pm

Russian Market
@runews
·
48s
09:00 AM (Moscow time)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@runews
·
41s
Russia‘s #Lavrov en route to New York.

#105 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 FdH9HW5XkAAkbd7?format=jpg&name=medium

WTF??!!

This must be urgent. Aren't officials of both countries persona non grata in the other? Unless I missed something.

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next