Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
khnum
anon
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
9 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:55 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 M3461
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 N28

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:59 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 M3462

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:16 pm

ZOKA's Channel
According to the Russian source (http://t.me/Separ13_13/19361), 5 to 8 soldiers of the peacekeeping contingent
of the Russian Federation may have been killed in Nagorno-Karabakh.
http://t.me/zoka200
ZOKA's Channel
The Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan expressed its deepest condolences to the relatives of the soldiers of the peacekeeping contingent
of the Russian Federation who died today in Nagorno-Karabakh.
“In order to investigate all the causes of the incident, the investigative authorities
of Azerbaijan and Russian Federation are working together on the spot. We ask for patience.”
http://t.me/zoka200

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:19 pm

⚡🇵🇱🇺🇦Poland says 'harmful substances' are found in Ukrainian grain

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 M3463

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:33 pm

🇦🇲A brief overview of the situation in Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 M3464
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 N29

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:07 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 M3465

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:10 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 M3466

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:47 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Baerbo10
Qui
Qui

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:07 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 M3467

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:10 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 M3468

whatever.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:14 pm

Key points from Lavrov's speech at the UN Security Council:

📌 The risks of global conflict are increasing.
📌 The West today selectively applies the principles of the UN Charter to suit its selfish geopolitical interests.
📌 Characters chosen by the U.S. played a central role in the 2014 coup d'état in Ukraine.
📌 Lavrov pointed out that the Kiev regime openly advocates for the 'extermination of Russians,' and Western countries support it.
📌 Western support for the Kiev regime after the referendums in Crimea and Donbass violates the principle of self-determination.
📌 Western nations appear reluctant to engage in constructive discussions.
📌 The West avoids substantive conversations about the causes of the conflict in Ukraine because it lacks valid arguments.
📌 In late 2013, Victoria Nuland publicly acknowledged that "Washington had spent $5 billion
to cultivate politicians in Kiev who are aligned with the West."
📌 Sergey Lavrov, during his address at the UN Security Council, reminded everyone that since the collapse of the Soviet Union,
the USA and its allies have consistently and overtly interfered in Ukraine's internal affairs.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:18 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 M3469

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:23 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 M3470
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 N30

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:26 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 M3471

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:28 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AzPdwyoU5fyr/

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:34 pm

It's enough for me now. My daughter has a cold for the third time in 2 months, and now even with tonsillitis. Unfortunately, I have no idea how I can get Ivermectin here in Germany. Her father might know how to get it from abroad, but he is now asking me what kind of Ivermectin. I thought, there is only one variety of which to take orally. 

I'm going crazy in this fucking country. If something happens to my daughter, nothing will hold me back.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2924852245 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2924852245 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2924852245

======
i sent U a pm Arrow
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:51 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v3gmn30/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/embed/v3grg8o/?pub=4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:12 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:19 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:58 am

Böhse Tante wrote:It's enough for me now. My daughter has a cold for the third time in 2 months, and now even with tonsillitis. Unfortunately, I have no idea how I can get Ivermectin here in Germany. Her father might know how to get it from abroad, but he is now asking me what kind of Ivermectin. I thought, there is only one variety of which to take orally. 

I'm going crazy in this fucking country. If something happens to my daughter, nothing will hold me back.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2924852245 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2924852245 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2924852245

======
i sent U a pm Arrow

try online shops in india.

It is sold under the brand names Heartgard, Sklice[95] and Stromectol[2] in the United States, Ivomec worldwide by Merial Animal Health, Mectizan in Canada by Merck, Iver-DT[96] in Nepal by Alive Pharmaceutical and Ivexterm in Mexico by Valeant Pharmaceuticals International. In Southeast Asian countries, it is marketed by Delta Pharma Ltd. under the trade name Scabo 6. The formulation for rosacea treatment is sold under the brand name Soolantra.[3] While in development, it was assigned the code MK-933 by Merck.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

but if it is from vaccine (mRNA gene therapy) problem is unbalancing of immune system. that could be a reason for infections.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:58 am

🅰pocalypsis 🅰pocalypseos 🇷🇺 🇨🇳 🅉
@apocalypseos

Youth from all 89 regions of Russia thanked 30 wounded veterans undergoing rehabilitation in a Crimean health resort for their feat.
Many of the fighters expected difficult communication on complex topics in the military.
And it was there too.
But first of all, there was sincere support, gratitude, and love from youth from all over Russia!
And also tears of real joy! With this real fire of people’s love in their hearts, the soldiers return to the front.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:17 am

Recruitment continues in Banderstadt...:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:26 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 N31
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 M3473
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Mm164
video https://t.me/Slavyangrad/63948

video:

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:34 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Ezgif-73

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:45 am

wow. it's really as bad as you say khnum.. what a mindfuck the MSM is.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:55 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:23 am

remember his 'bucket list' before he dies... the ME (Caliphate) becomes the 'new Europe'

https://new.thecradle.co/articles/israel-saudi-normalization-getting-closer-every-day-mbs

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:00 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:01 pm

Ex-CIA Official: Zelensky Is Desperate – This Conflict Is Going Very, Very Bad
"The situation of the Ukrainian army is miserable"

Ukrainian President Zelensky's words about the need to influence the Western public through the media prove the poor state of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, former CIA official Larry Johnson said.

Zelensky's statement is just a sign of growing desperation.

This conflict is going very, very badly.

All the high hopes they had for a counterattack against Russia have been dashed before their eyes.

Many American and European military personnel were mistaken in believing in the success of the Ukrainian counteroffensive.

This is a historical error. A bad analysis.

The west did it on purpose
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:14 pm

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next