Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
刘汉
Talos
anon
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
khnum
11 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:18 pm

Putin: "American aircraft carriers stationed in the Mediterranean Sea are within the range of Russian airborne hypersonic missiles in the Black Sea", this is not a warning, but only a reminder.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/69187

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:21 pm

taking a break for a few hours myself.
time to make some sauerkraut Basketball
all U need is.... **drum roll** ....
salt. just cabbage & salt.
7 days later you have fermented sauerkraut teeming w/ lactic acid probiotics and enzymes
a gallon lasts MONTHS in the fridge.
cheap. E-Z.
mr. badger... u need this w/ your sausage. pig

Mr Badger, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:24 pm

Zambeezi wrote:taking a break for a few hours myself.
time to make some sauerkraut Basketball  
all U need is.... **drum roll** ....
salt. just cabbage & salt.
7 days later you have fermented sauerkraut teeming w/ lactic acid probiotics and enzymes  
a gallon lasts MONTHS in the fridge.
cheap. E-Z.
mr. badger... u need this w/ your sausage.  pig

I had bratwurst for the first time just this year, have to say they were very good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:26 pm

Mr Badger wrote:I occasionally get a brief few seconds glimpse of a tv. This afternoon as we got back from grocery shopping, having left my friends tv on to keep the dog company, there was a spot for tonights Channel 4 news. The presenter said they'd be talking about the Hamas' missile attack on the hospital in Gaza.

This is why I don't touch MSM, f*cking fuming angry at the moment.

and yet:

🇬🇧🇮🇱🇵🇸 Chief correspondent for Channel 4 News, Alex Thomson, debunking Israeli claims about the strike on Gaza hospital.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Photo_69

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:29 pm

Reported image of the impact point. Image reportedly from Reuters.

https://twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1714586379680731260

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:34 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:55 pm

anon wrote:Reported image of the impact point. Image reportedly from Reuters.

Strange all those reports downplaying the incident came from known pro-globalist accounts (Aurora, Visegrád etc). Even more strange seeing you speaking in defense of zionists.

Personally I think this looks as full fledged airstrike...:

And we all know, I guess, there are several types of missiles designed to kill instead of cause wide damage.

I'm old enough (well, we all are, it's quite new history) to remember how US, amid its frenetic escape from Afghanistan, bombed random civilian area claiming they eliminated terrorist group behind bombing run targeting their the only one left airfield in Kabul, which US used to flee away. For a few weeks it was story of rightfull punishmnet, precise strike based on perfect intell. Then it turned out they just killed number of civilians, including women and children...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:14 pm

Russian jets armed with Kinzhal missiles to patrol Black Sea – Putin
Russian President Vladimir Putin told journalists on Wednesday that he has ordered warplanes to conduct regular patrols of the neutral airspace over the Black Sea.

“Our MiG-31 planes are armed with Kinzhal missile systems. It is known that they have a range of over 1,000 km and a Mach-9 speed,” he said at a press conference in Beijing.

The announcement was not meant as a threat, Putin stressed, but rather a reaction to escalating instability, particularly in the Middle East. He mentioned the US’ deployment of two aircraft carrier strike groups to the Mediterranean Sea in support of Israel as a factor.

As stipulated by Putin, the range of the hypersonic weapons potentially puts the eastern part of the sea within striking distance of Russian patrols.

Putin reported the development after commenting on the confirmation by the US that it had supplied several ATACMS ground-launched ballistic missiles to Ukraine, providing a new military capability for Kiev’s forces fighting Russia. The president called it a mistake for several reasons, such as dragging the US deeper into the conflict.
“Let no one say they have nothing to do with it. We believe they do,” he stressed.

He also described as “laughable” the notion that Russia has “already lost” in Ukraine. US President Joe Biden voiced it on several occasions during the conflict in the sense that Moscow supposedly wanted to conquer the entire country and failed to do that. The Russian government denied ever having such aspirations.

“If Russia has lost the war, why supply ATACMS? Let him take back the ATACMS and the rest of the weapons, get some pancakes, and come to us for a tea party,” Putin mused.

In an interview with CBS News last Sunday, Biden urged the audience to imagine a future in which “we, in fact, unite all of Europe and Putin is finally put down,” claiming it was achievable.

https://www.rt.com/russia/585257-kinzhal-patrols-black-sea/

Mach9 kinzhal fired in the Black Sea will reach the eastern med in 6 minutes. Warhead is low yield nuclear warhead between 5 and 50 kt or conventional HE

anon

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:41 pm

https://t.me/RiseGS/7343

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Img_2916

☄ BREAKING: 🇬🇧Channel 4 News' Chief Correspondent Confirms IDF's “Hamas Leaked Audio" is FAKE

Several experts have confirmed to Channel 4 News that the “tone, syntax, accent and idiom are absurd.”

@RiseGS

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:43 pm

Does anyone know at what time the attack on the hospital took place and how dark or light it was at that time? I tried to find out this time, but I couldn't find it.

🤔

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1149841162
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:Reported image of the impact point. Image reportedly from Reuters.

Strange all those reports downplaying the incident came from known pro-globalist accounts (Aurora, Visegrád etc). Even more strange seeing you speaking in defense of zionists.
it is not strange that all those reports downplaying the incident came from known (((pro-globalist))) accounts. it is in their best interest to prove that Israel is not behind it. It is completely logical. As for speaking in defense of zionists.
  1. i am not defending anybody except myself. I think people / personas fictas (fictitious person) should be defended by themselves or chosen legal defenders. i am under no contractual obligation to defend anybody.  

2. I have no problem with zionists and I think it is logical that jews want to create a piece of land (state) for themselves. Especially because Jews have been kicked out of countries 109 times in history. I actually think any group of people if they wish should be left alone to live however they choose on part of the land they choose to live on. I do think there is no legal proof that jews have a contract with god for that piece of land, but that is not my problem. And it should be settled between people in that area however they see fit.

If you had feeling that I am anti-Israel, I assure you that I am not. And of course I am not anti Palestine for that matter. I just do not care if they dance all together while holding hands or mutually annihilate themselves. It is their own choice. And, of course, I would like all others to give me the same courtesy.

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
And we all know, I guess, there are several types of missiles designed to kill instead of cause wide damage.
true. But for now, the most probable explanation (until new evidence comes to light) is misfire of a Palestinian missile. I work with probabilities.

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
I'm old enough (well, we all are, it's quite new history) to remember how US, amid its frenetic escape from Afghanistan, bombed random civilian area claiming they eliminated terrorist group behind bombing run targeting their the only one left airfield in Kabul, which US used to flee away. For a few weeks it was story of rightful punishment, precise strike based on perfect intell. Then it turned out they just killed a number of civilians, including women and children...
They used hellfire in that attack. I stated in an earlier post that hellfire could be a possibility. But if that was a case, it was a targeted attack on the vehicle, not a hospital. And collateral damage is quite frequent in that types of attacks. But not in hundreds of people. But there is no evidence of hellfire missile that I know of.

Last edited by anon on Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:07 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Does anyone know at what time the attack on the hospital took place and how dark or light it was at that time? I tried to find out this time, but I couldn't find it.

🤔

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1149841162

late nigh, early morning. it was dark. Couple of hours until sunrise. There were no lights at the time because there is no fuel for electricity generators.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:21 pm

As of the 13th 1 week ago Israel had dropped 6000 bombs on 3600 'targets' the Gaza Strip is 365km squared so that is 16 bombs per square kiliometre,could there possibly be 3600 targets in such a small area,I doubt it,...are there even that many in Ukraine?

Whatever happened at the hospital was a disaster but lets not loose sight of the bigger picture Israel has used more bombs in 6 days than the ISIS coalition did in a month(average 2500 bombs).The bigger picture is the indiscriminent bombing of civilians not just one incident however tragic.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:22 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Does anyone know at what time the attack on the hospital took place and how dark or light it was at that time? I tried to find out this time, but I couldn't find it.

🤔

i uploaded as soon as i could in 'real time' to the rumble account...
subtracting 30min for a reasonable 'delay' between the event and my efforts to upload...
i would calculate the hospital bombing to be about 8:15PM Gaza local time.

i'm looking at the Rumble image captured of the bombing site moments after impact...

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 M4237

versus what Roiders is telling us in daylight...

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 N183

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:24 pm

@ anon:

I have no time for another quote salad challenge. I can tell you taht, it's you who constantly blame everything on (((them))). Now you're shielding (((them))). I don't understand it. Maybe anon account was hacked. I don't know righ now but I can quote you blaming (((them))) for every nonsense but not for bombing Gaza hospital? Really wtf?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:29 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

🤔

i uploaded as soon as i could in 'real time' to the rumble account...
subtracting 30min for a reasonable 'delay' between the event and my efforts to upload...
i would calculate the hospital bombing to be about 8:15PM Gaza local time.

i'm looking at the Rumble image captured of the bombing site moments after impact...

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 M4237

versus what Roiders is telling us in daylight...

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 N183

Well, it's Rooters. We all know who Rooters funded, thanks to anon. Right...?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:30 pm

khnum wrote:As of the 13th 1 week ago Israel had dropped 6000 bombs on 3600 'targets' the Gaza Strip is 365km squared so that is 16 bombs per square kiliometre,could there possibly be 3600 targets in such a small area,I doubt it,...are there even that many in Ukraine?

Whatever happened at the hospital was a disaster but lets not loose sight of the bigger picture Israel has used more bombs in 6 days than the ISIS coalition did in a month(average 2500 bombs).The bigger picture is the indiscriminent bombing of civilians not just one incident however tragic.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1047473441

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:34 pm

khnum wrote:As of the 13th 1 week ago Israel had dropped 6000 bombs on 3600 'targets' the Gaza Strip is 365km squared so that is 16 bombs per square kiliometre,could there possibly be 3600 targets in such a small area,I doubt it,...are there even that many in Ukraine?

in the battle of bakhmut it was close to that. of course, not aerial bomb but artillery shells. in the amount of explosives detonated, it is close. Yes, there were civilians who refused to exit. in much smaller numbers but civilians.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:36 pm

Well, time to take a break. I'm going to shoot some aliens. And no, I'm not in Texas right now. I just want to finish one quite old, and not so good, game called Collonial Marines. I'm the guy who need to see closing credits.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:40 pm

It is interesting to see how attempts are made again and again to dismiss the Western project of a settler colony as a problem of two population groups. The defenders of Transatlantistan / of US hegemony / of "Western values" appear in the strangest disguises. They are popping up everwhere in Telegram channels and comments. 

I only know one thing, the tide is currently turning (or several at the same time), and all the little liars who let themselves be instrumentalized by the elites will not have enough money for the fast horse that will soon be needed.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 4029985365

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:46 pm

Zambeezi wrote:⚡🇷🇺 Arsen Sergeyevich Pavlov (Motorola) 02.02.1983 - 16.10.2016

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 M4236

Seven years have passed since the tragic death of the Hero of the Donetsk People's Republic, Arsen Pavlov.

"The enemy, having failed to defeat him on the battlefield, viciously carried out a terrorist attack in the house where Motorola lived with his family.

He was among the first Russian volunteers who came to Donbass and stood in its defense. His purpose was fully revealed when he led the Sparta battalion, became one of the symbols of the fight for Slavyansk, and the unit rightfully began to be called legendary.

He was one of those who were passionate about the idea of a Russian world, claiming: "My task is to protect the people who have chosen. And he became a true folk hero who is loved and respected.

This is how we will remember him." - Pushilin Denis, head of the DPR.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Martir10

:Salute: :Salute: :Salute:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:@ anon:

I have no time for another quote salad challenge. I can tell you taht, it's you who constantly blame everything on (((them))). Now you're shielding (((them))). I don't understand it. Maybe anon account was hacked. I don't know righ now but I can quote you blaming (((them))) for every nonsense but not for bombing Gaza hospital? Really wtf?

I will explain it to you simply.

First, to understand each other, let us define "blame"

Blame = feel or declare that (someone or something) is responsible for a fault or wrong.

I am not blaming jews. I am stating facts. That is a big difference.

I do not blame jews for anything. I am telling you all what are they factually doing. And you are thinking that I am blaming them (assigning responsibility). But I am not. I am telling the truth.

Same thing here. I am telling you all the truth how I am seeing it based on evidence that I have. And the truth is (considering evidence) that it was not Israel bombing the hospital.

Do you understand ? Now, think about all the things that I have stated with evidence I have presented. And instead of thinking I am assigning responsibility, view it as a statement of facts (with evidence).

Now, in that view my stamens have a bit of a different meaning, does it not ?

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:48 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:It is interesting to see how attempts are made again and again to dismiss the Western project of a settler colony as a problem of two population groups. The defenders of Transatlantistan / of US hegemony / of "Western values" appear in the strangest disguises. They are popping up everwhere in Telegram channels and comments. 

I only know one thing, the tide is currently turning (or several at the same time), and all the little liars who let themselves be instrumentalized by the elites will not have enough money for the fast horse that will soon be needed.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 4029985365

Actually I have more hope than I did during covid era, with the recent referendum in Australia the elites spent $450 million to try to get us to vote yes for a referendum for which they would give no details other than 'trust us we know better'.We were gaslighted for 6 months with celebrities,sports stars the media especially the national broadcaster,commercials that insinuated you were stupid or racist if you were going to vote no.etc etc

In the end only the small territory where our national government is based voted yes the rest of the country voted an unequivocal no.

The elites and their psyops are losing their influence as more and more wake up it is taking time but there is some hope

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Well, it's Rooters. We all know who Rooters funded, thanks to anon. Right...?

Yes, I am glad you remember.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:50 pm

When will hezbollah start using kamikazi drones and massive rocket barrages fired at Israel? The time has to be close
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:54 pm

Burned bodies of mother and child found 2 after Hamas attack

The burned bodies of a mother and a child were found in one of the Gaza border settlements by Zaka volunteers who work there as part of cleaning up the scenes of Hamas's October 7 attack.

Upon entering one of the houses, the charred body of a woman was discovered, and in the attic, they identified the body of a minor, apparently after he fled there trying to escape the terrorists.

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-769086

Very strange in took them two weeks to find burned bodies
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:59 pm

Talos wrote:When will hezbollah start using kamikazi drones and massive rocket barrages fired at Israel? The time has to be close

it is suprise.... Very Happy

while we are at it
Russian EW Competes Against Ukraine Drone's Channel & Frequency Hopping

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4o5CwXox4Tbx/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:59 pm

Talos wrote:Burned bodies of mother and child found 2 after Hamas attack

The burned bodies of a mother and a child were found in one of the Gaza border settlements by Zaka volunteers who work there as part of cleaning up the scenes of Hamas's October 7 attack.

Upon entering one of the houses, the charred body of a woman was discovered, and in the attic, they identified the body of a minor, apparently after he fled there trying to escape the terrorists.

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-769086

Very strange in took them two weeks to find burned bodies

Ive seen pictures today of Hamas looking after Israeli hostage children they seemed to be happy with their heads intact

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:03 pm

#URGENT

🇮🇱Mad:🇵🇸❗📰 Al-Arabiya quoting Israeli Broadcasting Authority: The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has completed all preparations for the Ground invasion of Gaza!

🇮🇱Mad:🇵🇸❗📰 Israeli Channel 12: The Israeli War Cabinet made it clear to Biden that the ground operation in Gaza is inevitable

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/107129

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:04 pm

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:@ anon:

I will explain it to you simply.

First, to understand each other, let us define "blame"

Blame = feel or declare that (someone or something) is responsible for a fault or wrong.

I am not blaming jews. I am stating facts. That is a big difference.

I do not blame jews for anything. I am telling you all what are they factually doing. And you are thinking that I am blaming them (assigning responsibility). But I am not. I am telling the truth.

Same thing here. I am telling you all the truth how I am seeing it based on evidence that I have. And the truth is (considering evidence) that it was not Israel bombing the hospital.

Do you understand ? Now, think about all the things that I have stated with evidence I have presented. And instead of thinking I am assigning responsibility, view it as a statement of facts (with evidence).

Now, in that view my stamens have a bit of a different meaning, does it not ?

See? And here you made a mistake. You wrote "I do not blame jews for anything. I am telling you all what are they factually doing."

But Jews do not anything. Jews are followers of Hashem, Thoras and they peacefully wait for return of their savior. As Judaism says, they have no raight to claim any land, even if inhabitated.

And hospital bombing? Your facts are backed by known globalist linked accounts. Local accounts say different story...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next