Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
刘汉
Talos
anon
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
khnum
11 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:35 pm

🇮🇷/🇨🇳 Chinese Geopolitics expert on Twitter

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 M4258

"From what I know, Iran has now officially activated Beidou despite warning from the U.S.
Beidou is China’s own (and superior) GPS & therefore not under U.S. control.
That means Iranian missiles can be guided by a positioning system that cannot be switched off by the USA."

Mr Badger, Profanity and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:41 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 M62

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:49 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Talos wrote:Surprised the groups in Iraq have started using kamikazi drones before hezbollah in Lebanon. Because of its weaponry and how close it is to Israel hezbollah need to step up the attacks and start hitting Haifa

Higher stakes for Hezbollah. The armed groups in the ME and Yemen have less to lose and are just taking opportunistic potshots with less serious hardware.

I disagree the Lebanese economy is already completely destroyed because of the port blast a few years ago and most Lebanese infrastructure is already destroyed through decades of civil war. I think hezbollah could gain more through war to be honest as they know Israel can't attack both gaza and lebanon at the same time and the infrastructure is already destroyed in lebanon so no targets for Israel really and the west would probably beg gulf Arab countries to give lebanon billions in order for hezbollah to stop attacks on Israel
Talos
Talos

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:51 pm

Will Schryver
@imetatronink

🤔🧵 The largest fleet of warships the empire has assembled in a great many years is gathering in the eastern Mediterranean Sea.

In addition to two US carrier strike groups and an amphibious assault force, several other warships from other NATO nations are joining its ranks.

The true objective of this large naval task force remains unknown. The notion that it is gathering to help Israel subdue Hamas is, in my view, patently nonsensical.

It is altogether possible that it is intended as no more than a theatrical flex — an ostensibly awe-inspiring demonstration of imperial military might. 💪

If so, I doubt it will succeed in intimidating those it aims to terrify.

Vladimir Putin has publicly acknowledged the gathering fleet, and announced that Russia will immediately commence, over the waters of the Black Sea, around-the-clock rotations of MiG-31 interceptors armed with Kinzhal hypersonic anti-ship missiles, whose operational range extends to 2000 km.

I expect that Russian aerospace assets at its Khmeimim airbase on the coast of Syria are operating at a state of high alert, including its potent long-range air defense systems.

In Lebanon, the Iranian-affiliated Hezbollah is known to possess a substantial number of relatively capable ground-launched anti-ship missiles. It is not impossible — indeed, it may even be probable — that Iran has augmented Hezbollah's missile firepower with many modern and advanced specimens in every category.

Hezbollah reputedly possesses a diverse array of 150,000+ missiles and rockets, wielded by a well-trained and well-disciplined force of ~50,000 troops. They are not an army to be casually dismissed.

At any rate ... in the end this may well turn out to have been a huge bluff from which the United States and its NATO vassals will awkwardly back away.

But I am convinced most observers are greatly underestimating the potential for this to turn into a catastrophic military / geopolitical miscalculation — one which will greatly accelerate the already-in-progress dissolution of American global hegemony.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 19_us-10

Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:54 pm

Faytuks News Δ
@Faytuks
A US military contractor died of a heart attack while seeking shelter during a drone attack at Ain al-Assad airbase in Iraq yesterday, Pentagon spokesperson Ryder says.

Lol what a bunch of unfit jokes the US military has become
Talos
Talos

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:55 pm

Talos wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Talos wrote:Surprised the groups in Iraq have started using kamikazi drones before hezbollah in Lebanon. Because of its weaponry and how close it is to Israel hezbollah need to step up the attacks and start hitting Haifa

Higher stakes for Hezbollah. The armed groups in the ME and Yemen have less to lose and are just taking opportunistic potshots with less serious hardware.

I disagree the Lebanese economy is already completely destroyed because of the port blast a few years ago and most Lebanese infrastructure is already destroyed through decades of civil war. I think hezbollah could gain more through war to be honest as they know Israel can't attack both gaza and lebanon at the same time and the infrastructure is already destroyed in lebanon so no targets for Israel really and the west would probably beg gulf Arab countries to give lebanon billions in order for hezbollah to stop attacks on Israel

Surely, but what I'm saying is that Hezbollah know, that as soon as they respond militarily to a Gaza invasion, the gloves are off and the war will expand to a regional conflict at the very least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:06 pm

Ministry of Interior in Gaza:
One of the buildings belonging to the Greek Orthodox Church in the center of Gaza City collapsed as a result of "israeli" raids, causing a large numbers of injuries, including serious ones, on displaced people who were taking shelter in the church.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:10 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Talos wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Surely, but what I'm saying is that Hezbollah know, that as soon as they respond militarily to a Gaza invasion, the gloves are off and the war will expand to a regional conflict at the very least.

I think you may see iran, Russia and Syria use this crisis to try and force the US out of Al Tanf region of syria
Talos
Talos

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:17 pm

....and in other news Canada has withdrawn 41 diplomats from India ROFLMAO

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:17 pm

China condemns ‘illegal’ US sanctions on Iran’s defense programs

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 M4259

🔹China has slammed new “illegal” sanctions imposed by the United States on individuals and entities linked to Iran’s missile and drone programs.

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/10/19/713050/China-US-sanctions-Iran-missile-drone

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:20 pm

Russia seeks regular talks with China, North Korea to confront US threats: Lavrov

🔹 Russia’s foreign minister has proposed regular security talks with North Korea and China to deal with what he described as increasing US-led regional military threats.
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/10/19/713044/US-Russia-Lavrov-Sergei-Lavrov-Choe-Son-Hui---

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:26 pm

Israel reportedly moving armour to the border with Jordan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:27 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Ministry of Interior in Gaza:
One of the buildings belonging to the Greek Orthodox Church in the center of Gaza City collapsed as a result of "israeli" raids, causing a large numbers of injuries, including serious ones, on displaced people who were taking shelter in the church.

🚨 BREAKING: Over 400 Palestinians—Christians and Muslims—were taking shelter in the Greek Orthodox Church when the IOF bombed it moments ago (https://t.me/PalestineResist/15794) on top of the heads of the martyrs, wounded, and missing.

"We have nowhere left to go. My house was bombed. Where do I go now?"

Another survivor said, "The entire building collapsed into the ground. No one can come out, and we can't remove anyone. It's impossible that anyone is alive. This is the goal of the occupation."

He is interrupted, "The Church of Saint Porphyrius was bombed! The gathering place of Christians! For 2,000 years it has stood, and today, the Jews demolished it! It doesn't have weapons or anything, just children! Over 500 people are missing! All of the Christians of Gaza are gone." Notably, the church is the third oldest church in the world.

The IOF continues to target Gazans—in their homes or displaced seeking shelter in hospitals, mosques, or churches—indiscriminately and without warning.

https://t.me/PalestineResist/15799

FFS this shit is intolerable.

boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:30 pm

No doubt Israel will blame this fresh atrocity on a Palestinian lad with a catapult.

boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:31 pm

‼▶◾▶ Alice Rothchild believes that it’s the perfect time to re-mobilize the BDS movement

https://rumble.com/v3qf3ob--alice-rothchild-believes-that-its-the-perfect-time-to-re-mobilize-the-bds-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X118

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:45 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 M4260

Mr Badger, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:46 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OjYoWMOvcdrh/

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:50 pm

anon wrote:
Talos wrote:
Very strange 1000s of Israeli bodies have only just now been discovered? Is Israel trying to inflate the number of Israelis killed to justify more crimes in Gaza?

Thats very interesting, but:

Let's see what happens when you apply basic math to the holocaust...

Jews now claim 900,000 jews were gassed AND cremated at Treblinka 2... down from the multi-million claim of the Nuremberg Trial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp#Death_count

Treblinka was open from July 23, 1942, to October 19, 1943.

That's 453 days... that's 10,872 hours.

900,000/453 = 2,000 jews were gassed AND cremated PER DAY if it was magically running 24 hours a day 7 days a week while Germany was fighting for it's life in a 3-front world war.

4,000 gassings AND cremations if running 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.

It takes 2-3 hours to cremate a body with ultra-modern crematoriums.

https://www.acremation.com/frequently-asked-questions/#long

2.5 hours X 900,000 = 2,250,000 hours

A body leaves behind around 7 pounds of ash, the size of a shoe box.

900,000 x 7 pounds = 6,300,000 pounds or 3,150 tons

http://sturmfh.com/34/Cremation-Services.html

Roughly the size and weight of 40 Blue Whales

All buried in this tiny corner of the 33 ACRE CAMP.

28,800,000 teeth.

243,000,000 bones to leave ash and fragments.

Never to be found again.

For reference, New York's central Park is 843 acres. The Mall of America is 67 acres.

https://twitter.com/IranObserver0/status/1714982699444691156

I think even David Irving has seen evidence that millions were killed at Treblinka and Sorbibor and now supports the holocaust, although I believe Aushwitz was a kind of "red herring" as being the biggest "death camp".

E2A...I believe the official numbers of Jews that died in the "Camp system" was around 3 million, according to Holocaust museum numbers.....from what I remember.

Last edited by Profanity on Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Profanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:54 pm

🚨 BREAKING: In the fifth attack (https://t.me/PalestineResist/15791) on American forces in the region today, the US base in Al-Omar oil field east of Deir Ezzor in Syria is apparently being targeted at this moment, with explosions heard in the area.

https://t.me/PalestineResist/15806

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:00 pm

Footage emerges of the effects of a missile bombardment on the Conoco oil pipeline in Deir Ezzor, Syria, after the nearby illegal US military base was targeted by the regional resistance's missiles.

Already lost the link, the newsfeed is scrolling at such a rate

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:13 pm

Reports of at least 2 American soldiers killed and 30 wounded in strikes on US bases in Syria
Talos
Talos

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:38 pm

The Israeli embassy was set on fire in Bahrain, media report

Video: https://t.me/geopolitics_live/7997

That has to be the most well-coordinated Molotov cocktail party I've ever seen.

Screenshot:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 19_isr10

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:44 pm

khnum wrote:Unbelievable the world is catching on fire and the headlines on the Courier Mail (Murdoch press) is how public servants grieving over the result of our referendum can get 5 paid days compassionate leave....maybe we deserve the flogging that is probably coming

you should understand that firstly Murdoch press is at least 24 to 48 hours behind this place. And, secondly, Murdoch press does not know at this time that the world is catching on fire. Journalist are not aware of that fact.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:46 pm

Zambeezi wrote:🇮🇷/🇨🇳 Chinese Geopolitics expert on Twitter

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 M4258

"From what I know, Iran has now officially activated Beidou despite warning from the U.S.
Beidou is China’s own (and superior) GPS & therefore not under U.S. control.
That means Iranian missiles can be guided by a positioning system that cannot be switched off by the USA."

not only that. But iran now can use countermeasures against US missiles, which are using GPS. Which makes US missiles much less accurate.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:19 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:52 am

Mr Badger wrote:The Israeli embassy was set on fire in Bahrain, media report
Video: https://t.me/geopolitics_live/7997
That has to be the most well-coordinated Molotov cocktail party I've ever seen.
Screenshot:
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 19_isr10

‼▶◾▶ ⚡🇧🇭🇮🇱 "Israel Embassy Burning in Bahrain." protestors threw Molotov cocktails at building

https://rumble.com/v3qfx69--israel-embassy-burning-in-bahrain.-protestors-threw-molotov-cocktails-at-b.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:55 am

Bring Them Home Rally: Demand the immediate release of hundreds of hostages held by Hamas in Gaza.
Israeli-American Council IAC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQdyMGvxjfA

Israel Gaza War - LIVE Breaking News Coverage (Ground Invasion to Begin?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHbhvc2szmA

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:59 am

Resistance targets US, Israel from all fronts

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 M4261

US and Israeli forces came under attack by the resistance in Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon, while Yemen's Ansarallah launched missiles towards Israel

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:16 am

BREAKING: CHRISTIAN CHURCH EXPLOSION IN GAZA

This church is reportedly one of the oldest churches in the area, and was home to around 50 Christians and Muslims who were displaced from their homes due to the war (other sources, including the guard of the church, claim the number could be in the hundreds, but we have not been able to verify this)

Al Jazeera and Al Arabiya could only confirm 2 casualties so far, however many claim the number could be a lot higher.

We are waiting for further details to verify those claims.

WHAT HAPPENED:

Initial reports show that a building next to the church, the 'counselor building', was bombed by an Israeli warplane.

This caused collateral damage to the church, leading to the collapse of one of the three buildings of the church.

This building belongs to the Greek Orthodox Church in downtown Gaza City.

It's important to note, there were false reports this church was destroyed a few days ago. These reports were rebuked by the church which was unscathed at the time.

We do not yet have accurate details on the number of casualties or the details of the strike.

Source: Al Jazeera

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/status/1715110920874053668

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:24 am

‼▶◾▶ ❗Israel bombs third oldest church in the world 4 Israeli missiles hit Greek Orthodox

https://rumble.com/v3qg3hi--israel-bombs-third-oldest-church-in-the-world-4-israeli-missiles-hit-greek.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

❗Israel bombs the third oldest church in the world — 2,000 year old Greek Orthodox Church in the northern Gaza Strip, the Church of St. Porphyrius — where both Christians and Muslims were taking shelter.

St. Porphyrius is the third oldest church in the world.
At least 40 deaths reported so far — but dozens are still under the rubble, and the death toll is expected to rise.
Four Israeli missiles hit the building.
https://t.me/thecradlemedia/8887

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next