Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
khnum
Böhse Tante
anon
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
刘汉
11 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:33 am

The truth shall set you free

Presented as a community service if you have the time watch it,no Politician or Preacher will ever influence you again

khnum

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:38 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 F9h7To5XIAA5tH_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 4108203433 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 4108203433 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 4108203433

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:51 am

Pro-Palestinian sit-in at NYC's Grand Central ends with hundreds of arrests

https://rumble.com/v3s85la-pro-palestinian-sit-in-at-nycs-grand-central-ends-with-hundreds-of-arrests.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:10 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 F9h7To5XIAA5tH_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 4108203433 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 4108203433 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 4108203433

Shame on me (not really) and I'm almost at 3 liters now
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:14 am

gotta post this. it's too relevant not to.
this is 'the world' right now (on a bus.clueless.)

https://rumble.com/v3s3vaj-jewish-women-shouting-goyim-at-russians-our-rabies-will-slaughter-you-all-r.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

there are 2 that speak... the 'first' one is in full blown manifestation.
if this is too much i'm sorry and i will go back to geopolitics. i promise. Smile

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:30 am

🇮🇱Mossad has the list and all the tapes ‼

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M4425

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:41 am

🇺🇸 — Confirmed: The U.S. forces have targeted Iranian militia positions in the Badia Al-Mayadin desert.

This is the second time in less than 72 hours that the U.S. has responded to threats against American bases in eastern Deir ez-Zur.

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/108443

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:42 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:43 am

🇵🇸💔3 Million Tik Tok Influencer reveals Israel offered $5,000 to post propaganda

https://rumble.com/v3scdt1-3-million-tik-tok-influencer-reveals-israel-offered-5000-to-post-propaganda.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:48 am

Zambeezi wrote:gotta post this. it's too relevant not to.

https://rumble.com/v3s3vaj-jewish-women-shouting-goyim-at-russians-our-rabies-will-slaughter-you-all-r.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

if this is too much i'm sorry and i will go back to geopolitics. i promise. Smile

I'll see your nutter and raise you two:

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/89154

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 4029985365

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:59 am

🇺🇸🕯Friends actor Matthew Perry died aged 54.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M4426

Law enforcement sources say the actor was found on Saturday in his home. The probable cause of death was drowning.
sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:59 am

The usual constant thudding of explosions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:00 am

Zambeezi wrote:🇺🇸🕯Friends actor Matthew Perry died aged 54.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M4426

Law enforcement sources say the actor was found on Saturday in his home. The probable cause of death was drowning.
sure.

I don't believe this, I was about to post exactly the same!

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:09 am

sure.

Excessive heat can seriously aggrevate Doctors are baffled heart conditions as well- he died in a HOT tub

Mathew Perry on 24 May 2021 on twitter and  instagram,'could I be any more vaccinated'

....just the musings of a synical mind

Last edited by khnum on Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:09 am

🇬🇧🚨‼ People in the UK consumed 14% less meat. Grumpy no shit  
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M4427

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:11 am

I remember that I've read ~12 years ago an online article series about that. 

The Road Through 2012. Revolution or World War III. a book by David Degraw.

I think it was the best mental preparation for today's events.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 2713748720

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:25 am

🇵🇸🇮🇱🚨‼"You've destroyed our country. Leave!" Israeli Politician booted out by infuriated victims

https://rumble.com/v3sckot-youve-destroyed-our-country.-leave-israeli-politician-booted-out-by-infuria.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

"You've destroyed our country. Leave!"Israeli politician gets kicked by infuriated victims of the 7th of October attack:
"It's our turn to stand together - left and right - and help without you. You've destroyed our country. Leave!"

Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:30 am

khnum wrote:

sure.

Excessive heat can seriously aggrevate Doctors are baffled heart conditions as well- he died in a HOT tub

Mathew Perry on 24 May 2021 on twitter and  instagram,'could I be any more vaccinated'

....just the musings of a synical mind

I can well believe it, although worth bearing in mind he had a serious alcohol problem back during the "Friends" days, he put on loads of weight and was nearly fired from the set.

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:32 am

Böhse Tante wrote:I remember that I've read ~12 years ago an online article series about that. 

The Road Through 2012. Revolution or World War III. a book by David Degraw.

I think it was the best mental preparation for today's events.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 2713748720

I will check him out I have quite a large physical red pill library if the emp goes off Im covered in all areas I can think of.

Its tough circumstances though that prepares you for the tough things,I've been a butchers assistant,night filler and a repo man all pretty tough jobs as well as a lot of martial arts when younger and Ive learnt when it hits the fan I want the school of hard knocks beside me not a bible or a university school graduate.No I dont clain to be an alpha male but Ive worked with and trained with them

There is a good saying do something each day that you'd rather not do and you will pass the test when the time comes

Last edited by khnum on Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:34 am

TRUMP: On the terrible morning of October 7, the world once again saw the battle between Israel and Hamas. This is not a battle of two equal sides, it is a battle of good and evil, a battle of civilization and savages. Iran is responsible for the Hamas attack, but no one wants to talk about it.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M4428

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 DnJXe1KXcAAbqAw

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:43 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 F9h7To5XIAA5tH_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Why only for Covid? 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:52 am

Zambeezi wrote:TRUMP: On the terrible morning of October 7, the world once again saw the battle between Israel and Hamas. This is not a battle of two equal sides, it is a battle of good and evil, a battle of civilization and savages. Iran is responsible for the Hamas attack, but no one wants to talk about it.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M4428

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 DnJXe1KXcAAbqAw

Delusions of relevance,sorry Trumpy your now in the anals of history,and yes that is spelt correctly

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:08 am

Israeli settlers have been attacking Palestinian farmers and ruining their olive crops

Duration 3 min 53 sec

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:29 am

刘汉 wrote:

Tweet not found. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 313250988
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:48 am

Zambeezi wrote:gotta post this. it's too relevant not to.

This is very disturbing. Do you want to tell us, she is completely out of her mind? I would ignore her or call for a medical doctor.
Or do you see more in it?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:32 am

Israel called on the Al-Quds Red Crescent hospital in Gaza to evacuate immediately. The IDF plans to strike it

This was reported by the hospital management. Al-Quds houses about 400 patients and at least 12,000 Palestinian refugees.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/71167

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:44 am

Will Schryver
@imetatronink
🚨 Flirting with Disaster

The USS Dwight D. Eisenhower carrier strike group has transited the Straits of Gibraltar and is racing to join the USS Gerald R. Ford CSG in the eastern Mediterranean. When it arrives, the US/NATO will have assembled a fleet of no fewer than 73 ships, including the 30+ NATO ships taking part in the Dynamic Mariner exercises off the coast of Italy.

This is, I believe, the largest US/NATO assemblage of warships in at least the past half-century.

In addition to the many support ships, the following major warships are present:

— 2 US supercarriers (Ford and Eisenhower)
— 2 VTOL aircraft carriers (USS Bataan and ITS Cavour)
— 2 Guided-missile cruisers
— 11 Guided-missile destroyers
— Several frigates

There are also undoubtedly a large number of submarines present, each one of which packs substantial stand-off firepower.

I will once again emphasize that this fleet is not being assembled in order to assist the Israelis in their ongoing project to destroy HAMAS and the 2.5 million inhabitants of Gaza.

In my view, this powerful fleet can have only one possible mission: to eradicate all Russian, Iranian, and Iranian-affiliated military power currently present in Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq.

Needless to say, these are extremely portentous developments that entail great risk of plunging the world into the biggest and most destructive war in human history.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 28_us_10

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:19 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:22 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:23 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphi_Route
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next