Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Milla
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
khnum
Qui
11 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:49 pm

刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗ 🗣The US will enflame global instability to slow BRICS down❗🚨

https://rumble.com/v49isdl--the-us-will-enflame-global-instability-to-slow-brics-down.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

full
‘The Empire is Over’: America's Long Economic Decline

https://rumble.com/v49erq3-the-empire-is-over-americas-long-economic-decline.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

I will watch the videos later but for now a 1 minute 50 second video explaining the geopolitical situation

Unfortunately I have to contradict. "Thukydides trap" is a mis-nomer. Although there is this quote, Thukydides is not describing a "rising Athens" fighting against an established power Sparta. Both powers were well established in the 6th century already. Thukydides is describing the so-called "Peloponnesian War" at the end of the 5th century. Both powers came inevitably into conflict, because Sparta was a typical "land power" and Athens was a typical "sea power". That's why Thukydides has written the basic manual for geopolitics. The "rising" Athens lost this war. And Thukydides is explaining the only way to defeat a sea power: cutting the sea routes. (That's what we see now at Bab el Mandeb. For Athens this were the Bosporus and the Dardanelles, because they needed grain from Scythia, modern Ukraine.)
Also most of the cases do not support the thesis. There was no rise of Germany during the 1990s (We were weakened by the re-unification). The Cold War did not start because of a rising Soviet Russia (The American Industrial-Military-complex needed an eternal enemy).
Non-the-less this does not disprove a thesis, that rising powers will challenge a long established power. But I think this label is purposefully wrong to deflect from the fact, that the current conflict is a typical land power vs. sea power conflict and this is described in geopolitics and Thukydides is the basic  text-book for this.

I stand corrected ... perhaps however the next confrontation of global significance might though be a seapower vs seapower the PLAN of China has 350 warships the USA's battle force is 293 admittedly the naval air wing of China is not as strong as the USA's but they do have missiles they've recently tested to sink a carrier

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:15 pm

Just got banned elsewhere for saying Hezbollah handed Israel its ass in 2006 Netanyahu is looking like hes about to go for a replay

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:33 pm

▶◾🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 💔 Does it sound like hatred to you? Less than Human? An Animal? 💔 🇵🇸

https://rumble.com/v49ons6--does-it-sound-like-hatred-to-you-less-than-human-an-animal-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🇵🇸 💔 "I want to play, I want to go home. A lot of people have gone. I want to be like any other child in the world. I want to play and go to school. I want to see my dreams. But the Jews didn't let us play and be happy." 🇵🇸 💔
🔴 That, right there, is the truth from the mouth of a Palestinian child. Does it sound like hatred to you, the words that are coming out of her mouth? Or does it sound like the hopes and wishes of a normal little girl?
🔴 A normal little girl that the Zionist entity sees as an animal (https://t.me/Cultures_of_Resistance/19634), as less than human and to be killed. The Jewish supremacist entity occupying Palestine is and has always been the problem.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:34 pm

Putin attends ceremony to mark the 80th anniversary of the siege of Leningrad 1 million died over 872 days

khnum

Böhse Tante and Milla like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:43 pm

Back to the future Britain suffering Victorian era diseases of malnutrition,scurvy and rickets.Sumak is ex Goldman Sachs and his real job is to steal from the poor and give to the rich.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:54 pm

we just found out Ann Frank's 'Diary' was faked and written by someone else... might as well expose it all. Twisted Evil
🔴 ✡ 🕍 🇮🇱 We WATCH ISRAEL LIE! On Camera. Everyday. Did they LIE BEFORE???

https://rumble.com/v49ot2o--we-watch-israel-lie-on-camera.-everyday.-did-they-lie-before.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🔰 British Historian David Irving Exposes the Lies of the 'Holocaust' Gassings

An instructive talk here by David Irving which exposes the 'Holocaust' narrative for what it is: a pack of lies that falls apart under honest scrutiny.

Irving demonstrates that the 'Holocaust' narrative is disproven by:

👉 the documentary evidence;
👉 aerial photographs;
👉 the findings of British Intelligence which had broken the Enigma code;
👉 the scientific and logistical realities of cremation.

I have largely transcribed his words here but I have also paraphrased in places for conciseness and ease of reading.  

Let's get into it.

Irving correctly states that there is not one single German wartime document that mentions gas chambers or killing people with gas.

❗ Holofraud proponents will claim "Oh but the Nazis destroyed them all in the last weeks of the war!"

🏢 Somebody who says that is not familiar with the kind of chaos that exists even now (50+ years after WWII) in the German archives. Irving tells how, even if you go to the National Archives in Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC, and see the captured German records there, they are still in disarray!

🪖 The Germans, in the final weeks of chaos would not have had time to meticulously go through every single file and folder and document, removing every single reference to a gas chamber.

❗ Not a single order transmitted from the German high command through a teleprinter has been found, either from the senders or the recipients!

❗ There is nothing in the private letters or the private diaries of a single German referring to gassing or gas chambers. Nothing.

📚 Now, even if the Germans HAD miraculously managed to destroy every single reference to a gas chamber or gassing, could they have destroyed the documents that the British had?

🔐 In 1942-1943 the British developed a computer that was able to decipher the codes of Himmler and the SS.

👀 The British were reading every day the messages of the concentration camp commandants of the 7 biggest concentration camps including Dachau, Buchenwald and Auschwitz.

❓ What did these encrypted messages say that Rudolf Hess at Auschwitz was sending back to Berlin every single day? Hess sent 4 figures each day back to Berlin:

👉 the number of prisoners that arrived in the previous 24 hours;
👉 the number of prisoners that left in last 24 hours;
👉 the number of prisoners present in the camp;
👉 the number of losses (deaths) in the previous 24 hours.

The losses were broken down into 3 figures:

👉 deaths due to epidemic/illness;
👉 shooting;
👉 hanging.

British official historian Professor Sir Francis Hinsley - the Master of St. John's College at Cambridge University and a member of the British Secret Service - said upon analysing these secret daily German telegrams that there is no doubt that most of the deaths in Auschwitz were due to natural causes such as typhus, starvation, overwork, and old age.

By far the smallest number of deaths was from executions, Hinsley noted.

The Science of Cremation

🗣 The holocrock narrative claims that Hess was killing 50,000 - 60,000 people per day in Auschwitz.

ℹ In order to cremate this number of people per day, one would need a huge amount of coke (a high carbon coal-based fuel).

ℹ It takes 30-50kg of coke to cremate just one body.

📸 The British possessed aerial photographs of Auschwitz which are so detailed one can see the people walking the streets of the camp. There are no signs of huge quantities of coke, nor are there any huge mass graves or pits.

❗ Even more crucially the Russian archives contain the entire operating documents of the Auschwitz camp including the quantities of coke that were supplied to the camp during the entire war period: 2,188 tonnes of coke.  This is enough to cremate at most 70,000 or 80,000 bodies!

📃 This brings us to a figure of roughly 100,000 dead, which is confirmed funnily enough by the Russian documents that were released around 1990: the death books of Auschwitz which contained all of the death certificates. 46 bound volumes of death certificates with a total of 66,000 names.

Of those approximately 100,000 who died at Auschwitz, let's generously say that even a quarter of them were murdered - if we are to take Sir Francis Hinsley's analysis in mind.

👉 That's 25,000 intentionally killed at Auschwitz over the entire course of the war (which of course is a crime; we are not disputing that)!

🔥 Irving puts this into perspective by comparing it to the Allied fireboming of Dresden in which 40,000 people were burned alive in THE FIRST 20 MINUTES.

The whole world talks about the one crime. Endless movies are made about it. You're all made to feel guilty for it. The other crime is swept under the carpet as though it never happened.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:55 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 GE3kxPOWYAASbzS?format=jpg&name=900x900

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:59 pm

Zambeezi wrote:▶◾🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 💔 Does it sound like hatred to you? Less than Human? An Animal? 💔 🇵🇸

https://rumble.com/v49ons6--does-it-sound-like-hatred-to-you-less-than-human-an-animal-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🇵🇸 💔 "I want to play, I want to go home. A lot of people have gone. I want to be like any other child in the world. I want to play and go to school. I want to see my dreams. But the Jews didn't let us play and be happy." 🇵🇸 💔
🔴 That, right there, is the truth from the mouth of a Palestinian child. Does it sound like hatred to you, the words that are coming out of her mouth? Or does it sound like the hopes and wishes of a normal little girl?
🔴 A normal little girl that the Zionist entity sees as an animal (https://t.me/Cultures_of_Resistance/19634), as less than human and to be killed. The Jewish supremacist entity occupying Palestine is and has always been the problem.

and the little girl who lost her legs who still wanted to be a Doctor killed two weeks later there will be a special place in hell for Mr Netanyahu but I fear he's only just started

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:11 pm

Re Zambeezi's holocaust post an almost equal number of Roma people-gypsies,serbs,resistance fighters,anti-nazi Poles and Germans,homosexuals,Jehovah's witnesses and undesireables such as beggars,homeless and mentally retarded people were persecuted in camps 5 million in all according to the records

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:19 pm

Patrick Henningsen
@21WIRE
·
3h
Nebenzya: “It is important to understand that by supplying weapons to #Texas, Russia is not really a party to the conflict.” 😂

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1619689188

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, H10, Böhse Tante, khnum, 刘汉 and Milla like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:31 pm

As an American I had never heard this one before.

Thursday, January 25, 2024
Do You Remember This Kid?

...(les dan fiddy)

Russians in the forest when hear the cuckoo they always ask--hey, cuckoo, how many years I have to live.
I know, I did this too. And then they listen to how many times the cuckoo will, well, cuckoo.
In war it matters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fpldmIJVfg

This is 2024 if you forgot... Вот Так--That's the way!

https://smoothiex12.blogspot.com/2024/01/do-you-remember-this-kid.html
hillbilly
hillbilly

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Milla like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:19 pm

SlavicFreeSpirit
@SlavFreeSpirit
Today is so called Holocaust Remembrance Day.

But lets for a change on this day, remember of all the victims of WW2 or will we forever play the game that some victims are more worthy than others?

Let us also remember at least 500 million of victims of the holocaust of Western imperialism in the last 4 centuries.

Therefore, let's remember all the biggest, but silenced and covered up, "inferior" victims of genocide, holocauts of WW2, who "do not deserve" memory, which are not "worthy" of our memory:

- today we remember more than 27 million Russian and Belarusian victims
- today we remember more than 30 million Slavic victims (among them the most martyred nations of Russians, Belarusians-27 million, Poles- 4 million and Serbs- 1 million )
- today we remember more then 30 million Orthodox victims
- today we remember 20 million Chinese victims

Today, the West and the Zionists go so far and "play" with the numbers of all these systemically silenced and hiden victims. Like these victims are worthless. They try to kill them for the second time.
But numbers are numbers and we cannot hide them. It is only necessary to compare the population figures according to the population censuses before 2WW and PP WW2. In manny of these countries you will find terrifying numbers that will shock you.

And finally, Slavic brothers and sisters lets remember some 100 million of our killed or forcibly assimilated or sold as white slaves, Slavic victims of western as well as of eastern imperialism that pressed our lands for centuries.
It's a miracle that we still exist today after all the evil we've been through.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante, khnum, 刘汉 and Milla like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:50 pm

Eisenhower ran 18 camps after WW2 called the Rhine Meadow death camps in which 1.0 million Germans were starved to death the yanks of course deny these numbers....from the book Other losses by James Bacque

Remember that the next time you see an American camp liberation video

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:32 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 3466344255

That is desert camouflage? 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:36 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I knew it's Putin's falut those two are responsible.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 GE3ILanWkAE2iu9?format=jpg&name=small

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1619689188

https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/196536?single

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Img_1036
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Img_1037

lol! lol! lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, khnum and Milla like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:56 am

Well some good news Zod Im from an Irish background and it will be a cold day in hell before you see me serve Crown or Commonwealth ...and the head of our military is the bloody king,thats who they salute,so your not going to see me up the deep end.If they serve me conscription papers Ill start the revolution here...ww3 is coming hopefully enough of us tell them to stick it to seriously bugger things up.Thats what all the victims would want no goons,no useful idiots no war.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:22 am

Milla

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:52 am

Milla

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:52 am

=========

Bentley^^ is still living in the 70's.. mind,heart & spirit. love that guy... take good care of him Russia!
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:02 am

khnum wrote:Eisenhower ran 18 camps after WW2 called the Rhine Meadow death camps in which 1.0 million Germans were starved to death the yanks of course deny these numbers....from the book Other losses by James Bacque

Remember that the next time you see an American camp liberation video

My grandfather, my father's brother and a former supervisor were there, and the worst reports about it are true. It is also forbidden to make excavations at the site. There are also estimates that there were significantly more than 1 million dead. What many do not know is that women and young people, possibly even children, were also held captive in the camps.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 63862118
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:11 am

Milla

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:23 am

Milla wrote:

https://t.me/putingers_cat/8532

A new Kira Bonye translation by our awesome catscriber!

Source: https://t.me/Kira_bonye/707

Do you know these satirical videos? In the channel of Putinger's Cat they make English subtitles to them. They are hilarious. 

lol! lol! lol!

https://t.me/putingers_cat/8591

Kira Bonye's take on what's going on in Texas, translated by an awesome catscriber.

Source: https://t.me/Kira_bonye/711

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 3077205713
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:32 am

https://t.me/BeornAndTheShieldmaidenChat/3588

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Img_1038

“Odessa is a Russian city!” — Vladimir Putin.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:46 am

The Golani brigade and armour is at the Lebanese border... the media is describing Hezbollah in Lebanon as terrorists.War could be soon.

Can someone here name one foreign act of terror Hezbollah has staged?

I cant

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:44 am

khnum wrote:The Golani brigade and armour is at the Lebanese border... the media is describing Hezbollah in Lebanon as terrorists.War could be soon.
Can someone here name one foreign act of terror Hezbollah has staged?
I cant

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 M5213

30min ago...
🛑| Lebanese LBC reports from its sources that one of the Arab countries has informed Hezbollah that, according to intelligence information, israel is preparing to launch an extensive military operation in Lebanese territory that will lead to a bigger escalation in the region.

so, still the same mssg 3hrs after your post. tick tock.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:00 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 M5214

https://thecradle.co/articles/sdf-raids-al-hol-as-isis-seeks-resurgence

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:03 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 M5215

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:09 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 M5216

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2024/01/27/no-diploma-no-problem-navy-again-lowers-requirements-it-struggles-meet-recruitment-goals.html

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:20 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 M5217
https://t.me/c/1670195924/12185

translation: Iran helping Saudis against UAE for control of Sudan... ok.
anybody got anything different? Question

more:
🇮🇷🇸🇩 Iranian drones said to be delivered to Sudan army
Recently, Bloomberg reported that Iran has supplied Sudan’s army with combat drones.

🔴 Iran providing drones and other material support to Sudan’s army is “widely accepted in the diplomatic community,” said Alan Boswell, Horn of Africa project director for the International Crisis Group. “Regaining an ally in Sudan, especially along the Red Sea, would be a major win for Iran but will spook other regional and Western powers.”
🔴 Sudan received shipments of the Mohajer-6, a single-engine unmanned aircraft manufactured in Iran by Quds Air Industries that carries precision-guided munitions, said three Western officials, who gave Bloomberg the information.
Analysts who examined satellite imagery confirmed the drone’s presence in the country.
🔴The Mohajer-6 is capable of conducting air-to-surface attacks, electronic warfare and targeting on the battlefield, according to US officials. It’s unclear what impact they may have had in Sudan.
https://t.me/africaintel/8633

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 M5218

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:42 am

Buffer Operation Is About To Start | Siversk Clamped In A Russian Vice

https://rumble.com/v49otro-buffer-operation-is-about-to-start-siversk-clamped-in-a-russian-vice-milita.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

The Russians Captured Tabaivka | Massive Ukrainian Retreat

https://rumble.com/v49p4ww-snowstorm-the-russians-captured-tabaivka-massive-ukrainian-retreat.-militar.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next