Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
ShockJock
anon
khnum
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:43 am

Mr Badger wrote:🇺🇸🇮🇱⚡- Jerusalem Post reporting that American, British, and French delegates have left Israel.

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/118359

US ambassador is still there:

https://il.usembassy.gov/happy-eid-al-fitr-from-all-of-us-at-u-s-embassy-jerusalem/
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:49 am

刘汉 wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:🇺🇸🇮🇱⚡- Jerusalem Post reporting that American, British, and French delegates have left Israel.

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/118359

US ambassador is still there:

https://il.usembassy.gov/happy-eid-al-fitr-from-all-of-us-at-u-s-embassy-jerusalem/

Yeah Khnum has read that the headline was inaccurate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:50 am

Iran's missiles built in past 12 years not relying on GPS, other int'l systems

All missiles built in Iran in the past 12 years do not use any international positioning systems, including the Global Positioning System (GPS), Iranian news agency Fars has reported, citing a source in the aerospace forces of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), who commented on reports of GPS jamming in Israel.

"Iran has premeditated a solution to this issue, and all missiles built in the past 12 years do not use GPS or any other international positioning system," the report quoted the source as saying.

A source close to Israel's security agencies confirmed to Sputnik last week that Israeli security services are massively jamming GPS signals in various parts of the country to, among other things, disorient potential enemy aerial targets such as missiles or drones. These measures come amid Tehran's threats to respond to a recent Israeli airstrike on the consular annex of the Iranian Embassy in Damascus.

https://t.me/geopolitics_live/20971

Zambeezi, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:00 am

lol nice one badger
lol!

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:12 am

Ecuador’s ex-veep Glas on hunger strike, tried to commit suicide
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 M5764

◾Former Ecuadorian Vice President Jorge Glas, who was arrested last week as result of the storming of the Mexican embassy in Quito, tried to commit suicide, former Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa said on Wednesday, adding that Glas is currently on a hunger strike.
◾ Correa said on X
"Finally, his children and their attorneys were able to contact Jorge Glas through Zoom. We confirmed that the medical emergency was a suicide attempt. He is not eating anything and is on a hunger strike. We hold [Ecuadorian President] Daniel Noboa responsible for Jorge's physical and emotional safety. I remind Noboa that he has clearly committed a crime under Article 125 of the Criminal Code [of Ecuador],".

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:20 am

🚨▶◾⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 SouthFront Axis Of Resistance Increases Pressure On Israel April 10 2024

https://rumble.com/v4op1a2--southfront-axis-of-resistance-increases-pressure-on-israel-april-10-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:51 am

Gagauzia, one more Pro-Russian region on the path to separate from Moldova

https://rumble.com/v4oo9ih-gagauzia-one-more-pro-russian-region-on-the-path-to-separate-from-moldova.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:55 am

https://rumble.com/v4ojlpu-lloyd-austin-asked-point-blank-can-ukraine-win.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:55 am

Zambeezi wrote:lol nice one badger
lol!

Embarassed What'd I do??

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:59 am

https://rumble.com/v4omote-scott-ritter-ukraines-army-is-done-no-stalemate.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:02 am

Mr Badger wrote:
lol!

Embarassed What'd I do??
We both grabbed the 'Iran missiles don't use satellite positioning/no GPS'... you beat me by 90 seconds..

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am

🇷🇺Mad:🇺🇦❗— Launches from the TU-95 were recorded from the Engels area in Inner Russia

Missile Strikes against Ukraine incoming

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/118362

🇷🇺Mad:🇺🇦❗ — Explosions over Lviv, Western Ukraine, near the Polish-Ukrainian border

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/118364

🇷🇺Mad:🇺🇦❗ — Nationwide Air Raid alert! Air raid sirens sounding over Ukraine

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Photo135

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:06 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
lol!

Embarassed What'd I do??
We both grabbed the 'Iran missiles don't use satellite positioning/no GPS'...  you beat me by 90 seconds..

lol! I'm practically superglued to my desk and staring at my monitor when I'm not in the kitchen or napping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:08 am

Tony
@Cyberspec1

🇷🇺🇫🇷In response to a question whether Moscow had sought clarification from Paris through diplomatic channels regarding the sending of troops to Ukraine, Zakharova said:
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 M5766

"No, we have not asked for any clarification and do not intend to do so."  Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 3700336097
"We take note of these aggressive statements. We are ready for any development of events. We have outlined our position"

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:12 am

🇷🇺Mad:🇺🇦 — Ballistic weapons issued in Kharkiv oblast. Missiles being launched from Belgorod Oblast, Russian Federation.

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/118369

Sounds like another big airstrike tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:14 am

🇷🇺Mad:🇺🇦 — Missile Threat declared in Kyiv/Kiev city,

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/118370

🇷🇺Mad:🇺🇦 — Ukrainian Media: Kharkiv is under heavy fire, about 5 ballistic missiles have already been fired into the city

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/118371

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:17 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
lol!

Embarassed What'd I do??
We both grabbed the 'Iran missiles don't use satellite positioning/no GPS'...  you beat me by 90 seconds..

lol! I'm practically superglued to my desk and staring at my monitor when I'm not in the kitchen or napping.

i know exactly what you mean. i planted a veggie garden this year way early... Jan 16 was arugula lettuce,carrots,beets and snow peas
got a composter i'm feeding and just put in tomatoes,butternut squash,zukes,and cukes.
and potatoes cheers
it gets me disengaged... kinda... but not really. cheers mate.

Mr Badger, boris, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:27 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
lol!

Embarassed What'd I do??

i know exactly what you mean. i planted a veggie garden this year way early... Jan 16 was arugula lettuce,carrots,beets and snow peas
got a composter i'm feeding and just put in tomatoes,butternut squash,zukes,and cukes.
and potatoes cheers
it gets me disengaged... kinda... but not really. cheers mate.

I'm ashamed to say my "garden" is a soggy mass of clay. I hope one day to plant vegetables as my dad did when I was young. Will have to be raised planters though. I do have a nicely matured compost heap at the back.

Although at the rate the worlds going, I might need to dig a bunker instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:30 am

🇷🇺Mad:🇺🇦 — Ukrainian Civilian-Military Administration of Kharkiv reports that Russians hit Kharkiv and the region at least 9 times with ballistic missiles over the past 20 minutes

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/118373

🇷🇺Mad:🇺🇦 — Ukrainian media reports about the takeoff of the MiG-31K Frontline bombers of Russian Federation

Hypersonic missile attacks incoming

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/118374

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:44 am

🚨▶◾⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Al-Shifa Forensics Begin | Genocide/WarCrimes

https://rumble.com/v4opy5r--al-shifa-forensics-begin-genocidewarcrimes.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

◾Human remains surfaced amongst the ruins of al-Shifa after Israeli forces withdrew on 1 April. The bodies of those killed during this invasion have been bulldozed and makeshift burial grounds—including a mass grave—have been desecrated. In Gaza today, even the dead are not safe.
https://twitter.com/ForensicArchi/status/1778106742737375471
◾Forensic Architecture
@ForensicArchi
Human remains surfaced amongst the ruins of al-Shifa after Israeli forces withdrew on 1 April. The bodies of those killed during this invasion have been bulldozed and makeshift burial grounds—including a mass grave—have been desecrated. In Gaza today, even the dead are not safe.
◾These findings build on our previous documentation of the 2nd Israeli occupation of al-Shifa Hospital, which took place 18 Mar-1 Apr. View our full analysis of the repeated attacks and raids on al-Shifa since 7 Oct in our platform: http://shifa.forensic-architecture.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:01 am

dana
@dana916

45m
🇷🇺🇺🇦Kharkov is getting hammered -Iskanders / 6 more ballistic missiles on Kharkov. -At least five confirmed hits in Kharkov so far. -Explosions in Kharkov -Geran-2 strike in Lvov. kalibrated

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:08 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:09 am

Crazy night. Have to be up in 3 hrs. Will be interesting to see what was hit later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:12 am

🇷🇺Mad:🇺🇦❗ — 8x Russian MiG-31K Frontline bomber aircrafts are now airborne for offensive sorties with hypersonic missiles over Ukraine

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/118394

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:15 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:27 am

Douglas Macgregor: "Europeans need to take control of their own destiny"

https://rumble.com/v4oon7e-douglas-macgregor-europeans-need-to-take-control-of-their-own-destiny.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Paul Buitink talks to former U.S. army colonel Douglas Macgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:41 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡Russian missile strike OBLITERATES 30 Ukrianian D-20 howitzers worth $5 Million each. 🇷🇺 💪

https://rumble.com/v4or38q-russian-missile-strike-obliterates-30-ukrianian-d-20-howitzers-worth-5-mill.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:18 am

Catch-up on overnight strikes on Ukraine:

💥💥💥 Huge fires and Blackout in Kharkov: Massive strike hits power facilities, subway is not working and there is no light.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/94195

Massive attack on Ukraine today: consequences of the attack by “Geraniums” and missiles

Analysis from Ukrainian resources:

▪ Kiev region: Russians attacked a critical infrastructure facility. Fire. Power outages;

▪ Kharkov region: At least 10 strikes on critical infrastructure. Power outages. The metro is not working;

▪ Lvov region: A gas distribution infrastructure facility in Stryisky district and an electrical substation in Chervonogradskoye were attacked;

▪ Zaporozhye region: A critical infrastructure facility was attacked;

▪ Odessa region: Fire at an energy facility due to falling drone debris;

▪There were also explosions in Rovno, Nikolaev, Kherson, Cherkasy, Khmelnitsky, Dnepropetrovsk and Chernovtsi regions.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Photo136

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/94200

Trypilska Thermal Power Plant in the Kiev region was practically destroyed as a result of a missile strike.

Screenshot: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Captu124

Video: https://t.me/Slavyangrad/94201

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:41 pm

The Russian Foreign Ministry strongly recommends that Russians refrain from traveling to the Middle East region, especially Israel, Lebanon and the Palestinian territories, unless absolutely necessary, Zakharova told RIA Novosti.

The security situation in Jordan, she said, is stable, and a transfer of hostilities from the Gaza Strip seems unlikely.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/94214

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:09 pm

Brian Berletic
The New Atlas

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next