Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Qui
khnum
Böhse Tante
刘汉
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:23 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 12:37 am

Britain: Thousands Infected in Tainted Blood Scandal

April 29th, 2024
Via: The Highwire:
In perhaps one of the largest medical scandals in the UK, thousands of hemophiliacs were given serious diseases when they unknowingly received tainted blood products. Without their knowledge, these people received blood from HIV positive, Hepatitis B,C and A positive donors who were sex workers and prisoners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 12:48 am

this is not real. is it?? Shocked

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Wed May 01, 2024 12:54 am

Zambeezi wrote:

Britain: Thousands Infected in Tainted Blood Scandal

April 29th, 2024
Via: The Highwire:
In perhaps one of the largest medical scandals in the UK, thousands of hemophiliacs were given serious diseases when they unknowingly received tainted blood products. Without their knowledge, these people received blood from HIV positive, Hepatitis B,C and A positive donors who were sex workers and prisoners.

I do NOT think this was a mistake.   I think it was done very much on purpose.  Hemophiliacs need long term medical care for their blood disorder. That care is expensive.

I think government infected them deliberately with the intent they die from whatever disease they caught, so government doesn't have to pay for their care anymore.

I think COVID had deliberate death as a component of that, too.   They put infected people in old-folks-homes to get more of them infected, so they would die-off too.  Then the government here in the USA wouldn't be saddled with their Social Security payments, or their health care costs.

Similarly, I think the COVID vax has a deliberate early death component to it. The earlier people die, the less they rely on government programs. Moreover, as the educated and experienced die-off early, the only ones who can take their place are the under-educated/fully-indoctrinated weaklings who know nothing of liberty, personal freedom, rugged individualism, and self reliance.

They are much easier to control than rugged individualists and liberty-minded people.

I think there is a small, and frighteningly powerful rogue element in western governments that views killing-off certain people as "necessary" for financial or societal "good" - or perhaps just to increase their own power over the masses.  Real sickos they must be.

- The Hal Turner Radio Show airs Monday thru Friday, 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US Time (GMT -0400) on Global High Frequency Shortwave stations WBCQ on 7490 and 6160,  WRMI (Radio Miami International) on 5950 and 7730 KHz, and WWCR on 7520. The show also streams live from the web site https://HalTurnerRadioShow.com using the LISTEN ONLINE links at the top of the page.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 1:01 am

Heavy Bombing Of Kharkiv | Russians Outflanking Chasiv Yar

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 1:06 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ SouthFront | NATO Probes Russian Defense In Crimea | April 30th, 2024

https://rumble.com/v4sjuso--southfront-nato-probes-russian-defense-in-crimea-april-30th-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 1:16 am

Rep Gaetz: Sec. Lloyd Austin ADMITS likelihood of shooting between U.S. & Gaza forces

https://rumble.com/v4sjmq0-rep-gaetz-sec.-lloyd-austin-admits-likelihood-of-shooting-between-u.s.-and-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed May 01, 2024 2:03 am

Zambeezi wrote:this is not real. is it?? Shocked

Not long now

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 3:00 am

Guterres calls for independent probe into Gaza mass graves

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres says he is “deeply alarmed” by reports of mass graves in several locations in the besieged Gaza Strip.

#GazaGenocide

@PressTV
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/04/30/724683/Guterres-Gaza-mass-graves

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 3:04 am

UNRWA says 182 staff members killed in Israeli hostilities in Gaza

UNRWA says at least 182 of its employees have been killed since the start of the Israeli military aggression in the besieged Gaza Strip.

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/04/30/724668/UNRWA-Israel-Gaza

@PressTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 3:17 am

BREAKING| Police advance towards hundreds of protesters outside Columbia University and order them to leave the area.
———
BREAKING| NYPD carries out several arrests among protesters outside Columbia University's campus and forces legal observers out of the area.
———
BREAKING| CNN reports that the NYPD has entered the Columbia University campus.
https://t.me/QudsNen/103912

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed May 01, 2024 3:35 am

As predicted yesterday press conference now with the Australian Prime minister and his Ministry of truth head new measures to keep us all 'safe'

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 01, 2024 4:16 am

🚨 Tune into WKCR student radio for live updates from the developing situation at Columbia University amidst a massive and violent police presence targeting students at the Gaza Solidarity Encampment.

https://www.cc-seas.columbia.edu/wkcr/

https://wkcr.streamguys1.com/live.m3u

https://www.instagram.com/wkcr_oncampus

https://t.me/PalestineResist/37827

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 01, 2024 4:19 am

Zambeezi wrote:this is not real. is it?? Shocked

A bit like the first time I flew, I find this both fascinating and horrifying at the same time.

I don't like where this tech is going, or the kind of people behind it.

As an aside: Why was that dick wearing a mask? It seems to be becoming some kind of fashion statement these days. It's not normal and it never will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 01, 2024 10:10 am

⚡ NATO's White Whale

Will Schryver
@imetatronink

"To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough. He tasks me; he heaps me; I see in him outrageous strength, with an inscrutable malice sinewing it. That inscrutable thing is chiefly what I hate; and be the white whale agent, or be the white whale principal, I will wreak that hate upon him."

Now that the long-range ATACMS missiles are in Ukraine — almost certainly operated by NATO-affiliated "volunteers" — it is inevitable that we will see an attempted strike against the Crimean Bridge.

They have already expended about two dozen of them to probe Russian air defenses in Crimea — with scant appreciable success, so far.

Nevertheless, it is all but certain they will make a play against the bridge, which holds the greatest symbolic significance of any target within range of their precious ATACMS missiles.

I figure they will ultimately launch a salvo of at least twenty missiles against the bridge. Probably more, with as many Storm Shadow cruise missiles mixed in as they can manage to launch with the depleted Ukraine air fleet.

Who knows, they might even sneak in a few "volunteer-piloted" F-16s to contribute to the mission as missile-carriers.

If they launch a total salvo of 30+ missiles, I think it's highly likely at least two or three will hit the bridge — maybe as many as half a dozen if they're extremely lucky.

It might be enough to drop a span or two of the bridge. Time will tell.

But even if the bridge is severely damaged and put out of commission for a few months, it will have no meaningful strategic significance in terms of the trajectory of the decisive battle on the ground in eastern Ukraine — with the very possible exception that the Russians may, in the aftermath, declare a "no-fly zone" for NATO airborne ISR aircraft over the Black Sea. That is a move long-anticipated but never yet made.

In advance of a major Russian offensive, a dramatic strike against the Crimean Bridge might be seized upon by the Russians as a justifiable pretext to close off the Black Sea to NATO intelligence gathering activities.

In any case, I won't be at all surprised to see a strike against the Crimean Bridge at some point in the next several days.

Short-lived though it shall be, it will constitute the last big hurrah of this war for the NATO/Ukraine cheerleaders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 01, 2024 11:36 am

⚡🇵🇸 FURIOUS PALESTINIAN
STUDENTS RIP GERMAN DIPLOMAT'S CAR TO SHREDS: Oliver Owcza, German Ambassador to the Palestinian Authority is forced to flee follwing a meeting of EU Mission Chiefs at Birzeit University in the West Bank.

🇩🇪🇮🇱 Germany is one of Israel's largest military suppliers, sending over $350 million in equipment and weapons in 2023.

Student protests are also raging across several U.S University campuses, as U.S students show solidarity (https://t.me/IntelRepublic/36886?single) with Palestine.👊

Video: https://t.me/IntelRepublic/36888

Note: It wasn't "ripped to shreds", just smacked about a bit.

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 01, 2024 1:37 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 01, 2024 1:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 01, 2024 2:04 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 01, 2024 3:48 pm

One from Moscow:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 GMf2mCSW0AAjFIa?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 4:00 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M5849

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 4:54 pm

Subway in Russia: No One Is Smoking Meth or Defacating on the Floor, and They Sing Patriotic Songs

https://rumble.com/v4sm84k-subway-in-russia-no-one-is-smoking-meth-or-defacating-on-the-floor-and-they.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 5:38 pm

"The Possible War will be Long, Bloody and Most of the Soldiers will not survive" Polish General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 01, 2024 5:42 pm

Ah, there she is! She disappeared off my notifications ^^^

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 01, 2024 5:43 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Gmcb1110

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed May 01, 2024 5:50 pm

https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/269646

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Img_1082

https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/269645

message on big screen:
"ATTENTION: Employees of US, UK, Germany, France and Poland embassies get queue-free access (1st priority) to visit NATO vehicles trophies"

: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 6:04 pm

"US supply bombs that produce such high heat that victims’ bodies evaporate,”
Rights group urges probe into Israeli arms that 'turn victims to ash'
https://thecradle.co/articles-id/24669

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 6:21 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Img_1412

Willie Nelson turned 91 years old
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 6:25 pm

🇨🇳🏗🏨🕌🇵🇸 Chinese government said it's ready to help restore the destroyed infrastructure of the Gaza Strip if a stable ceasefire agreement is reached with the withdrawal of occupation forces.
https://t.me/theorientalview/6934

High speed rail West Bank to Gaza to Al Aqsa👍
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Mr Badger, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 01, 2024 6:29 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Img_1413
🇮🇱💥🇯🇴🇵🇸 Two Jordanian aid convoys en route to Gaza were attacked by Israeli settlers. Despite the incident, both convoys reached their destination. - Reuters

🇮🇱⚡🇵🇸🇯🇴 Israeli Army said that Erez crossing in the northern Gaza Strip was opened for the first time since the outbreak of the war for aid to enter the Strip from Jordan today.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next