Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Qui
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:18 pm

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae1d98

LOCKHEED P-3 Orion US military 

Has a very crazy flight path at the coast of Israel/Gaza. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:25 pm

Windows AI Feature that Screenshots Everything: A Security ‘Disaster’

June 3rd, 2024
The article indicates that the “Recall” feature is activated by default, but also that it can apparently be turned off.
Via: The Verge:
Microsoft is about to launch a new AI-powered Recall feature that screenshots everything you do on your PC. Recall is part of the new Copilot Plus PCs that are debuting on June 18th, but experts who have tested the feature are already warning that Recall could be a “disaster” for cybersecurity.

Recall is designed to use local AI models to screenshot everything you see or do on your computer and then give you the ability to search and retrieve anything in seconds. There’s even an explorable timeline you can scroll through. Everything in Recall is designed to remain local and private on-device, so no data is used to train Microsoft’s AI models.

Despite Microsoft’s promises of a secure and encrypted Recall experience, cybersecurity expert Kevin Beaumont has found that the AI-powered feature has some potential security flaws. Beaumont, who briefly worked at Microsoft in 2020, has been testing out Recall over the past week and discovered that the feature stores data in a database in plain text. That could make it trivial for an attacker to use malware to extract the database and its contents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:27 pm

Fusion Tech Finds Geothermal Energy Application

June 4th, 2024
Via: IEEE:
The upper 10 kilometers of the Earth’s crust contains vast geothermal reserves, essentially awaiting human energy consumption to begin to tap into its unstinting power output—which itself yields no greenhouse gasses. And yet, geothermal sources currently produce only three-tenths of one percent of the world’s electricity. This promising energy source has long been limited by the extraordinary challenges of drilling holes that are deep enough to access the intense heat below the Earth’s surface.

Now, an MIT spin-off says it has found a solution in an innovative technology that could dramatically reduce the costs and timelines of drilling to fantastic depths. Quaise Energy, based in Cambridge, Mass., plans to deploy what are called gyrotron drills to vaporize rock using powerful microwaves.

A gyrotron uses high-power, linear-beam vacuum tubes to generate millimeter-length electromagnetic waves. Invented by Soviet scientists in the 1960s, gyrotrons are used in nuclear fusion research experiments to heat and control plasma. Quaise has raised $95 million from investors, including Japan’s Mitsubishi, to develop technology that would enable it to quickly and efficiently drill up to 20 km deep, closer to the Earth’s core than ever before.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:47 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Hey, what does it mean? 3 bottles of Warsteiner? Do you have 1 Liter bottles or why are you half drunk? Fortunately I do no longer drink alcohol but in my "best times" 3 half liter bottles were the intro of a long evening 

lol!
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 3077205713

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1619689188 I have 8 x 660ml bottles of Warsteiner and a half-litre of Old Crafty Hen.

I used to drink very heavily but from 2021 I cut down significantly. These days it doesn't take much to get me drunk.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1455193345

I think you would drink me under the table these days, I am now what we would call a "big girls blouse" when it comes to alcohol Very Happy

I cannot drink Warsteiner, Jever etc., I prefer:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Schneider-Weisse-ProduktDuo-TAP07-2023-web

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Festbier_mit_glas-e2a9c23c

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Murphys-stout-olglas

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Chimay-Bleue_-Blue_beer_900

At the moment I need 2 litres to fall asleep.

Prost, Cheers, Na zdravi!
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:20 pm

Ukrainians Are Preparing For A New Offensive | NATO Begins Exercises

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:50 pm

Russian forces advance in Volchansk

https://rumble.com/v4zou1u-russian-forces-advance-in-volchansk.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:00 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 N239
🇮🇱🇱🇧 Israel is once again using convention-banned white phosphorus in South Lebanon - Human Rights Watch.
Israel is using white phosphorus more frequently and that on densely populated areas where it is full of civilians, according to Human Rights Watch.
They say that "Israel's recent use of white phosphorus in Lebanon should motivate other countries to take immediate action."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:05 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 N240
https://x.com/clashreport/status/1798360724609409430

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:11 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 N241
Danny Haiphong
@SpiritofHo
Biden just told TIME Magazine that China’s economy is in trouble and that the Belt and Road Initiative is a failure. This is pure war propaganda.

➡ The IMF raised China’s 2024 growth projection to 5 percent.
➡ China grew at 5.2 percent in 2023 and its tech sector grew by 13 percent.
➡ China is the unquestioned leader in high-tech and renewable energy production.
➡ China’s Belt and Road Initiative consists in 145+ countries and trillions in investments.

Does this sound like “on the brink” to you? Biden is lying to the American people to manufacture consent for another war.

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:22 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 N242
While Western NGOs try to limit Russian journalist out of fear (disinformation), Russia is allowing all Western journalist to watch and report.

Putin will have an informative conversation with the heads of major international news agencies at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF).

“Representatives of unfriendly countries will participate”, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

If you lead the world, you have to act like it.
https://x.com/AlternatNews/status/1798360990309847052

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:34 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 M5974

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:40 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 M5975

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:43 pm

🚨▶◾⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Why Israel Still Can’t Defeat Gaza Resistance Fighters | Jon Elmer

https://rumble.com/v4zr8ao--why-israel-still-cant-defeat-gaza-resistance-fighters-jon-elmer.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:26 pm

Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum: Day One Summary

https://rumble.com/v4zr6ib-saint-petersburg-international-economic-forum-day-one-summary..html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

SPIEF 2024 kicks off in Russia's St. Petersburg

https://rumble.com/v4zqj3z-spief-2024-kicks-off-in-russias-st.-petersburg.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:32 pm

https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/303411

Happy hunting. I found the video here:

https://t.me/European_dissident/54710

"🇾🇪🇺🇸🇸🇦#American tanker USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) after attack by #Yemeni Houthis

Resting somewhere on th e…" 

If true that's a big hole. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1254334646
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:45 pm

Russia-Brazil session takes place at SPIEF-2024

https://rumble.com/v4zq0lb-russia-brazil-session-takes-place-at-spief-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:58 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/303411
"🇾🇪🇺🇸🇸🇦#American tanker USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) after attack by #Yemeni Houthis
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1254334646

mr. badger is our resident expert on this kinda stuff.... i lol'd when i saw it
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 M5976

'Ike' is a 'hot topic' right now... all the trollers r putting out their best efforts
i watched a supposed 'video' complete w/ a 'breaking news' narration that depicted the very MOMENT of the missile strike on the carrier... it was footage from a video game.

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:03 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 M5976

'Ike' is a 'hot topic' right now... all the trollers r putting out their best efforts
i watched a supposed 'video' complete w/ a 'breaking news' narration that depicted the very MOMENT of the missile strike on the carrier... it was footage from a video game.

At a cursory glance through hungover eyes, that looks dodgy af. lol!

KneelB4Zod! and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:21 pm

https://t.me/MostMoralArmy/4585

🇾🇪🇺🇸🇸🇦#American tanker USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) after attack by #Yemeni Houthis

Resting somewhere on the coast of #Saudi #Arabia with a torn deck.

@MostMoralArmy

There are now several channels but with the same video. Someone mentioned to wait for confirmation from satellite photos. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:51 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Captu137

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:56 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/MostMoralArmy/4585

🇾🇪🇺🇸🇸🇦#American tanker USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) after attack by #Yemeni Houthis

Resting somewhere on the coast of #Saudi #Arabia with a torn deck.

@MostMoralArmy

There are now several channels but with the same video. Someone mentioned to wait for confirmation from satellite photos. 

The video seems to be a still image with the sound of an aircraft overlaid on it. I guess we'll see. But if that hole in the deck is genuine, it would have to have come straight down rather than at an angle and one heck of a warhead. I still think it's dodgy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:02 pm

ongoing DIRECT Q&A w/ the unfriendlies ... no notes, no scripts.

Putin meets with media representatives at SPIEF

https://rumble.com/v4zq5tw-putin-meets-with-media-representatives-ahead-of-business-forum.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:51 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:I used to be under Nigel's 'spell' in the Ron Paul days. no more. he's about a trustworthy as Steve Bannon. spit.
Nigel Farage Rejoining UK Politics

https://rumble.com/v4zmw12-peter-mcilvenna-nigel-farage-rejoining-uk-politics.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

i'm of course following Galloway and the 'Workers Party' movement....
Nigel and his rt-wing Reform party has obviously been summoned by his masters to block Galloway's momentum. fun times.

Will be following election night with great interest.

This weekend the Eastern Germans, the Saxons will vote for their mayors and town parliaments.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:27 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:OT: but it's beer night! 3rd beer and I'm half cut already Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1619689188

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 00000-10

Ha! you talked me into it. I just grabbed a brew myself!!!!!!
Cheers!
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 3077205713

Dammit, I missed the party...

Headache

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:30 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

At a cursory glance through hungover eyes, that looks dodgy af. lol!

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:31 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:36 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:37 pm

WHO trying to get steal some attention...

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
2m
WHO confirms first fatal human case of avian influenza A(H5N2) in Mexico - Reuters

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:40 pm

Russian Market
@runews
·
19s
Putin responded with irony to his portrayal in the Western press as a villain: "Let them be afraid."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next