Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
刘汉
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Afshin Rattansi
@afshinrattansi

🚨BREAKING: The IDF is investigating the possibility that it killed Hamas Leader Yahya Sinwar in an airstrike
Images circulating on social media claim to show his body, however these images are currently unconfirmed
Lord Bebo
@MyLordBebo

28m
🇮🇱🇵🇸🚨Israeli media claims that Hamas Leader Yahya Sinwar was killed in air strikes in Central Gaza

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 M6900
https://x.com/MyLordBebo/status/1846906164346233315

Look at the ear, it looks only slightly similar. And where is his beard? There are a few other points, in my opinion they are not the same person. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Yesterday at 11:18 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 M6901
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4048044013

For that topic I was lured to GLP >11 years ago. At that time a lot of searches on Google has had GLP under the top 3 results. I first didn't want to go there after I peeped into that crazy page but in the end I stayed there - until they blocked me to even open the page. And then I got email from Zod. 

lol!  Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4047824857
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Yesterday at 11:41 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 M6902
https://x.com/SprinterFamily/status/1846947190964445310

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Ezgif-78

It is necessary to consider these speeches and actions in a bundle just before the BRICS conference. China gives India the order because of Taiwan, Putin calls the US a danger to humanity, Russia warns Israel against attacks on Iran and North Korea closes its border with South Korea.

It seems to me that there were conversations going on where this procedure was agreed. Or where they have assured themselves of mutual support in order to be able to proceed in a concerted manner. It is becoming more and more "exciting" for the GAE. We should be expecting more of those "news" to come. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1254334646
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Today at 12:42 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Img_1228

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Today at 4:21 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 M6905

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Speedball-russian-viacheslav

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Today at 4:33 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 M6906
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/126958

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Today at 5:07 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 M6907
video https://t.me/IntelRepublic/42649

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Today at 5:25 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ SouthFront | No Army Left To Fight With NATO Weapons In Ukraine | October 17 2024

https://rumble.com/v5j40pp--southfront-no-army-left-to-fight-with-nato-weapons-in-ukraine-october-17-2.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26