Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
刘汉
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 19, 2024 7:23 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 M6930
https://t.me/i20028843/223380

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 19, 2024 7:23 pm

I've got absolutely reliable, secret "Uncle Intel" that the soldiers from North Korea are training in Russia for the liberation of Hawaii.  
affraid lol!

Our "counter bullshit" must be schtronk. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 4029985365

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 19, 2024 7:51 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 M6931

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 N266

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:10 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 M6932
https://t.me/Slavyangrad/111070

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:11 pm

@Zod

For such long Posts like about the North Korean soldiers could you please put the link to it too? I have no possibility to copy it with the smartphone. I had posted this wall of text here:

https://t.me/TransFormerChat/108184 

https://t.me/TransFormerChat/108185

Perhaps with the link we could get more guests on the forum. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 3070708466

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:18 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 M143
🇮🇱🇱🇧 This afternoon, Israel hit the suburb of Dahiyeh in Beirut.
The IDF claimed it targeted weapon storage facilities and an intelligence command centre.
https://t.me/tabzlive/16535

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:23 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:26 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@Zod

For such long Posts like about the North Korean soldiers could you please put the link to it too? I have no possibility to copy it with the smartphone. I had posted this wall of text here:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 3070708466

Not sure what do you mean. Link is at the begining of the post (quoted X post) and at its end (Permalink). scratch

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:27 pm

S p r i n t e r
@SprinterFamily
·
4m
South Korean drone found in Pyongyang, DPRK claims

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 GaRd8O9W0AAoInr?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:30 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Israeli version...:

As it is clearly AD missile, they didn't post result of failed interception. Awkward...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:36 pm

drama queens
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 M6934
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 61017802
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 M6933

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:53 pm

🚨🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺 Ground drone delivers ammo and food to the front lines

https://rumble.com/v5jbfob--ground-drone-delivers-ammo-and-food-to-the-front-lines.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 19, 2024 9:17 pm

🚨▶⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 🇱🇧⚡🔺The Dahiya Doctrine: Indiscriminate Warfare

https://rumble.com/v5jbin8--the-dahiya-doctrine-indiscriminate-warfare.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 19, 2024 9:30 pm

🚨▶⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 🇱🇧⚡🔺the near-zero human casualties resulting from Iran's large-scale missile attack

https://rumble.com/v5jbk7w--the-near-zero-human-casualties-resulting-from-irans-large-scale-missile-at.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 19, 2024 9:39 pm

Korean Troops Heading To Kursk 🔥 Fierce Fighting Along The Oskol River

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 19, 2024 10:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 19, 2024 10:40 pm

Just for interesting number comparison:

Lord Bebo
@MyLordBebo
🇺🇦🇰🇵 The DPRK Special Operations Forces may be redeployed to Ukraine, the British newspaper The Telegraph suggests.

SOF troops are "one of the most secretive units of their kind in the world."

In reports from Western analysts, SOF is called "highly trained troops, equipped with the best equipment available for dangerous but important missions."

The North Korean special forces, numbering 200,000 personnel, have 12 light infantry brigades, three reconnaissance units, three airborne divisions and three sniper units.

The number of Western special forces is orders of magnitude lower. It is believed that the British SAS has only 500 active soldiers. The American Delta Force has about 2,000 active members.

At the same time, military experts believe that the DPRK special forces are lagging behind in equipment for decoding signals and guidance, and also do not have advanced explosives. But that can change if Russia equips them now.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 GaR6nV4WUAEW689?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 19, 2024 11:11 pm

DD Geopolitics
@DD_Geopolitics
·
5m
A lot of drones over Ukraine tonight.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 GaSC6wDbUAEB79J?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 19, 2024 11:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:@Zod

Not sure what do you mean. Link is at the begining of the post (quoted X post) and at its end (Permalink). scratch

I can only take the link to the complete page, not to that part that you posted. 

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t347p810-main-news-thread-conflicts-terrorism-crisis-from-around-the-globe

I know with computer there is the first line of a post is marked as a link you can copy and post it elsewhere. On smartphone there is no link. Because sometimes I get asked from where I have the info. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 19, 2024 11:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 20, 2024 1:23 am

*GRAPHIC*:

*GRAPHIC*:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 20, 2024 3:19 am

Leaked US Intelligence Documents Related To Israel's Attack Preparations On Iran Appear Online

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Idf%20centcom%20pic
alleged leaks of at least two TOP SECRET documents, with both marked NOFORN - which is among the highest classifications...
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/leaked-us-intelligence-documents-related-israels-attack-preparations-iran-appear

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 20, 2024 3:36 am

U.S. Air Force Strikes Houthi Underground Weapons Storage Facilities with B-2 Bombers

October 17th, 2024
Via: The War Zone:
https://www.twz.com/air/b-2-spirits-just-sent-a-very-ominous-message-to-iran-that-only-they-can
The Pentagon is stating that B-2 Spirit stealth bombers, along with other U.S. forces, conducted a strike on Houthi underground weapon storage sites in Yemen. This it the first operational strike mission for the Spirit in years and the first into Yemen. It sends a very specific and powerful message that only the B-2 can to the Houthis’ benefactor, Iran.

The DoD’s description of the targets is very important. “Hardened underground weapons storage locations,” followed by declaring “the United States’ ability to target facilities that our adversaries seek to keep out of reach, no matter how deeply buried underground, hardened, or fortified.” This directly highlights the B-2’s special ability to carry out unique penetrating ‘bunker buster’ strikes, specifically via its ability to carry the GBU-57 Massive Ordnance Penetrator, better known as the MOP. Although it isn’t clear if this weapon was used, it’s certainly possible for a number of reasons, and that is really all that matters.

The MOP, weighing in around 30,000lbs, can only be carried by the B-2. Two can be lugged aloft by each of the stealth bombers at a time. These are highly specialized and prized weapons only available in relatively tiny numbers. MOP is able to penetrate deeper than any other conventional bomb on earth and is specifically designed and has been repeatedly upgraded to go after deeply buried, high-value targets, especially those in Iran.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 20, 2024 3:39 am

Total Electric Grid Failure in Cuba

October 19th, 2024
Via: BBC:
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c8elzx8dg7zo
Cuba is experiencing a nationwide blackout after its main energy plant failed, knocking out power to its 10 million people.
Its power grid collapsed at around 11:00 (15:00 GMT) on Friday, the energy ministry announced on social media.
Grid officials said they did not know how long it would take to restore power.
The island has suffered months of lengthy blackouts, prompting the prime minister to declare an “energy emergency” on Thursday.
Friday’s total blackout came after the Antonio Guiteras power plant in Matanzas – the largest on the island – went offline.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 20, 2024 3:57 am

Matt is on a roll
Trump, Iran, Israel and China... What's the Next Move?

https://rumble.com/v5jbyzg-trump-iran-israel-and-china...-whats-the-next-move.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Oct 20, 2024 10:12 am

Zambeezi wrote:

Leaked US Intelligence Documents Related To Israel's Attack Preparations On Iran Appear Online

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Idf%20centcom%20pic
alleged leaks of at least two TOP SECRET documents, with both marked NOFORN - which is among the highest classifications...
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/leaked-us-intelligence-documents-related-israels-attack-preparations-iran-appear

Deliberately leaked to put the blame on Iran by accusing ARIANE TABATABAI so the US can do the dirty work for israel ?

The MOP, weighing in around 30,000lbs, can only be carried by the B-2. Two can be lugged aloft by each of the stealth bombers at a time. These are highly specialized and prized weapons only available in relatively tiny numbers. MOP is able to penetrate deeper than any other conventional bomb on earth and is specifically designed and has been repeatedly upgraded to go after deeply buried, high-value targets, especially those in Iran.

Qui
Qui

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 20, 2024 2:04 pm

like i said 2 pages back.. the sooner Iran acts the better. the 'world' is frozen in it's 'own' fears doing nothing.. Gaza doesn't have much longer Evil or Very Mad

“Do not flee the North.. stay. DOCUMENT.help us.”

https://rumble.com/v5je27w-do-not-flee-the-north.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

North of Gaza is annihilated by the Israeli army

https://rumble.com/v5jc2wj-north-of-gaza-is-annihilated-by-the-israeli-army.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 20, 2024 2:31 pm

the last half describes the ODAB Thermobaric

https://rumble.com/v5jdz9o-the-u.s.-and-israel-usrael-are-in-a-state-of-shock-iran-received-destructiv.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

the ODAB 9000 ^^

Father of All Bombs - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_of_All_Bombs
FOAB is a Russian-designed thermobaric weapon claimed to be the most powerful conventional bomb in the world. It was tested in 2007 and allegedly yielded 44 tons of TNT equivalent.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 20, 2024 3:11 pm

i wish i could simply believe her.. i want to believe her sincerity..
“Stop Profiting Off Genocide”: 200 Arrested at Jewish Voice for Peace Protest at NY Stock Exchange

https://rumble.com/v5jdahh-stop-profiting-off-genocide-200-arrested-at-jewish-voice-for-peace-protest-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

i had a conversation yday morning just waiting for a Safeway meatmarket worker to prepare my order... friendly guy who was customizing something i asked for as a special favor. We were alone... it was 7:30am.
Out of nowhere he spits out that 'it's time for change'... i nodded and said something like 'that's for sure'.
He then proceeds to go HARD RIGHT.... like literally endorsing killing democrats wholesale for the sake of 'saving America'.
we r 2 weeks from the 'election'. we are sitting on a powder keg. holy shit. Shocked

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 20, 2024 3:27 pm

Zoriane Captured 🔥 Selydove On The Brink 🔥 Kupiansk Frontline Splits

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next