Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
刘汉
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2024 4:42 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 M6806
https://t.me/ukraine_watch/30062

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2024 4:45 pm

Argentina Dollarization Collapses, U.S. To Punish China “Slave Labor”, US Chips In Russia

https://rumble.com/v5hb12t-argentina-dollarization-collapses-u.s.-to-punish-china-slave-labor-us-chips.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2024 4:49 pm

🚨▶◾🇨🇳🇹🇼⚡⚡ Rybar Highlights of Asia-Pacific on Sep.29-Oct.2, 2024

https://rumble.com/v5hb0st--rybar-highlights-of-asia-pacific-on-sep.29-oct.2-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ RYBAR HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RUSSIAN MILITARY OPERATION IN UKRAINE ON Oct.2, 2024

https://rumble.com/v5hb1od--rybar-highlights-of-the-russian-military-operation-in-ukraine-on-oct.2-202.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🚨▶ ⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Rybar Highlights of the Middle East on Oct.2, 2024

https://rumble.com/v5hb3rw--rybar-highlights-of-the-middle-east-on-oct.2-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2024 4:56 pm

🚨This needs to go far and wide to put pressure on the government to do the right thing and save lives.  🚨

This evening, from a Peak Prosperity member to me via PM at my site:

Them: I can’t post this online because it’s not quite public yet, but government officials had a town meeting with all of the residents of Chimney Rock and basically told them the town was being bulldozed, bodies and all and the land was being seized by the federal government they would not be able to move back and basically their homes the ones that were standing were no longer theirs and the federal government owned it all. I don’t know what crazy play for land this is, but there’s a lot of conspiracy about lithium mines and let me just tell you, as someone who lives in Charlotte and has friends who live in the area of Western North Carolina, they are not being helped and this is actually being a stand down operation by federal government.

Me: What the heck…? That's quite disturbing. Is this first-hand, second-hand, or more distant info?

Them: Our friend owns an Airbnb in Chimney Rock. They had a town meeting yesterday and someone from the federal government told them all of those things in the town meeting, but doesn’t want the information getting out. Also, they are not picking up the bodies. The stench of the bodies everywhere is insane and for some reason, the government does not want to pick up the bodies. One pastor of a local church was going to order to door delivering water and they changed their delivery request to body bags because so many of the homes that they’ve gone to have needed body bags, we’re trying to keep the body count. They’re not picking up the bodies. They don’t wanna identify the bodies and they’re just leaving them to rot in the streets.

Me: I…can't…even. I'm stunned. This is beyond anything I could have imagined even very recently. You always pick up and bury the dead. It's what humans do. They are violating every possible custom … on purpose. Thank you for keeping me informed. People need to know about this. Let me know when you'd be comfortable with me posting to our forums in an anonymized fashion, of course.

Them: You can post it the message needs to get out. Something evil is going on in the NC mountains. I just didn’t want to be identified. Just today we filled up a trailer for a shelter in Hendersonville NC that had no food for tons of moms and babies. All the stores round are empty or locked. In Chandler NC 2000 people haven’t eaten anything or drank in 6 days and just got an SOS message out for help. I’m trying to tag the Cajun navy and operation airdrop but people are dying by the minute.

Multiple truckers have reported having tires slashed. Our friends from Chimney Rock said they have heard multiple stories of people being robbed at gunpoint making supply runs. Two people that drove down to Charlotte yesterday and today one that we helped said bodies in trees, all over ditches in major roads back. Something weird is going on here in NC.

Me: God bless you. Let me know if I can help.

Them: Someone with a large national megaphone needs to amplify how bad it is. People are now starting to die trapped. My town is Operation Air Drop NC central command. They need pilots with planes and now are asking just for trucks. People with big equipment are needed but more than anything the nation needs to put pressure on Washington to deploy the National Guard asap. The 82nd was begging to go since Saturday but has been told to stand down. Every fucking Apache we have should be flying rescue missions. Please amplify the message!!! Chris Martenson

https://www.brighteon.com/aaa1a015-36c9-4ede-8988-567c86fb436f

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 03, 2024 5:22 pm

https://t.me/MilitaryPOV/3651

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1161

🇺🇸❗ | NEW: The CIA is releasing instructions in Farsi, Mandarin and Korean to allow people 'to share information with the agency without running afoul of authoritarian regimes' – NBC News

@MilitaryPOV

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 03, 2024 5:32 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Is that gone or is it blocked for me? Can't open it. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 313250988

Same for me.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 03, 2024 5:46 pm

https://t.me/BeornAndTheShieldmaidenChat/21617

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1162

Supporting…

What we witness today is a carbon copy of what was happening back in 1982, during the invasion of Lebanon by the Israel, with full support of the US military complex, as illustrated in this Soviet #caricature by V.Mochalov.

🔻🔻🔻

And Politico basically spelled it out in their latest article that it is the USA that is the supporting (and driving) force of the war in the Middle East. 

The last time Israel successfully defended itself against an Iranian attack, in April, Biden urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to “take the win” and not escalate the conflict further.

“We’ll be discussing with the Israelis what they’re going to do, but [the Group of 7 countries] agree that they have a right to respond, but they should respond in proportion,” Biden said.

Biden added that sanctions would be imposed on Iran. Aides said that the U.S. was extensively communicating with Israel about a response, which could include a military strike, the officials said. 

@BeornAndTheShieldmaiden

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:16 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 M6807
https://t.me/vicktop55/27044

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:20 pm

North Carolina: It’s collapsing
Very dire situation ... Ham operators reporting
https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/43107

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:22 pm

https://t.me/BeornAndTheShieldmaidenChat/21624

«Two brothers of the same father»

This video circulated a few months ago. In it, Israeli IDF soldiers on an IDF tank shout the OUN-UPA Ukrainian Nazi collaborator slogan with a Ukrainian flag dangling above them. 

The «slava ukraine» slogan is dissected in this post from Heil Ukraine. Suffice to say, it was to this slogan that the Banderites killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Soviet civilians - Russians, Ukrainians, Jews, as well as Poles. 

The Soviet caricatures likening the Nazism of Zionism and that of Ukrainian Nationalism were absolutely right! They are both creatures of the same mould, these attack dogs of the heir of the 3rd Reich: the U.S. Empire; enemy of humanity!

@BeornAndTheShieldmaiden

https://t.me/BeornAndTheShieldmaidenChat/21625

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1163

In this caricature we meet "The Boss", and the caption is just that - "The Children of the Boss". The "children" are now familiar to us Ukrainian bourgeoise nationalism and Zionism.

The caricature was drawn by the Honored Artist of Ukraine, Valeriy Fedorovich Zelinsky (05.10.1930 – 17.03.1997).

#Caricature #Zionism #Zelinsky

@BeornAndTheShieldmaiden (Boost)

https://t.me/BeornAndTheShieldmaidenChat/21626

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1164

Family Portrait - Blood Brothers

A month ago we posted a caricature on certain «Children of the Boss».

Now we get to «admire» another family portrait of the Ukrainian bourgeoise nationalism and brother Zionism cosing up together in the lap of their Big Daddy.

The caricature «The Family Portrait — Blood Brothers» is from a 1981 edition of the Ukrainian satitical magazine «Perec», and was drawn by S.Gerasimchuk.

The text over the caricature reads in Ukrainian:

«Imperialism, together with the father of the same crooked sons as Zionism and Ukrainian bourgeois nationalism.»

The Ukrainian nationalism holds the microphone of the «Radio Svoboda» («Radio Liberty»), while Zionism has a scroll with the «Plans of aggression» tucked under the arm.

#Caricature #Zionism #Zelinsky #Pepper

@BeornAndTheShieldmaiden (Boost)

Only people from the "West", mainly sources from the UKUS, try to convince us otherwise. Whitewashing of their blood stained vest. The rest of the world doesn't believe the "wag the dog" story.  

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2713748720

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:25 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 M6808
https://t.me/AussieCossack/23542

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:39 pm

Zambeezi wrote:🚨

https://www.brighteon.com/aaa1a015-36c9-4ede-8988-567c86fb436f

What immediately made me suspicious was the coordinated smashing of the truck tires. This did not seem to me to be the idea of simple looters, but to have happened on instruction. That's why I don't think the above scenario is absurd, as crazy as it seems.

Something similar, albeit on a lower scale, happened here in the Ahr Valley. Volunteers were also hindered and it seems that everything is being done by the state to prevent reconstruction. Unfortunately, I forgot what reason for this was found out by activists.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:17 pm

🇾🇪🚨‼ Footage of the oil tanker "CORDELIA MOON" being targeted by a drone boat (USV) in the Red Sea.

https://t.me/tabzlive/15636

Screenshot:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 03_oil10

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:18 pm

ISRAEL ATTACKS RUSSIAN AIRBASE IN SYRIA - RUSSIA WARNS CITIZENS "LEAVE ISRAEL IMMEDIATELY; GET OUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE"
Last night, Israel attacked a Russian airbase in Syria with missiles. This morning the Russian Government is telling its citizens "Leave Israel immediately; get out before it's too late."
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news-selections/world-news/israel-attacks-russian-airbase-in-syria-russia-warns-citizens-leave-israel-immediately-get-out-before-its-too-late

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:21 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 M6809
https://t.me/AussieCossack/23524

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:21 pm

https://t.me/AfricanStream/7132

THE GROWING SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST AFRICAN STREAM

Many people worldwide have taken issue with several social media platforms banning African Stream after US Secretary of State Antony Blinken claimed African Stream was 'secretly run' by Russian state-owned TV network RT. Despite Blinken not offering evidence for this claim, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Threads, and TikTok gave African Stream the boot two weeks ago.

Pascal Lottaz, an Associate Professor for Neutrality Studies at Kyoto University, underscored the hypocrisy and racism at the heart of this decision. The implication is that African people are too stupid to determine whether a media outlet serves African interests or be able to figure out if something is Russian propaganda. Following that logic, it seems Africans are not smart enough to think for ourselves.

https://t.me/AfricanStream/7133

Continued......Of course, the reality is that what is in Africa's best interest is not what is in the best interests of the US ruling class. So, it must deploy any shoddy pretext to shut down anything promoting African liberation. 

Lottaz also pointed out that media sites like The New York Times, CNN, and the BBC are also propaganda. While African Stream has a pro-African bias, the BBC, for example, funded by the British government and has a pro-NATO bias. To give another example, Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc., one of the largest telecommunication companies in the world, owns CNN.

African Stream has never purported to be neutral. We have always stated that we are 'with the lions, not the hunters,' meaning we defend the oppressed and colonised peoples of the world. We are unapologetically pro-African. Every story we publish is at heart the interests of the masses of African people of the continent and the diaspora. Contrary to what the smear campaigners state, we are not 'Kremlin Propagandists' or 'Iran propagandists' we are 'African Propagandists' . We believe Africans always have the right to make decisions concerning our continent. For that, we offer no apologies and will never relent or compromise.

Video credit: @plottaz

SOURCES:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/06/media/att-oan/index.html

https://www.state.gov/alerting-the-world-to-rts-global-covert-activities/

https://cyber.fsi.stanford.edu/io/news/african-stream

https://jacobin.com/2024/02/new-york-times-anti-palestinian-bias

https://fair.org/take-action/action-alerts/why-were-government-propaganda-experts-working-on-news-at-cnn/

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/uk-bbc-exposing-disinformation-peddling

https://x.com/PLottaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFBbRmeiJ4

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:30 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 M6810
https://t.me/LebUpdate/44789

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1047473441

Here is a collection of photos from 2006 here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/idfonline/albums/72157623454720034/with/4365076547

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:36 pm

Yesterday night 

https://xras.ru/en/sun_flares.html?m=10&d=2&y=2024

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Flares21

https://xras.ru/en/sun_flares.html

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Flares20

I wish for an emp. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:11 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:19 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:42 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

"French bomb" = Scalp = Oh dear :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:47 pm

Currently streaming:

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:15 pm

The global oil market is under attack. Middle East conflict can escalate prices to $100 per barrel

▪ After #Iran's missile strike on #Israel, experts see a real threat to crude oil supplies. In addition, Iran's oil infrastructure could become a target for Israeli strikes," states  @CNBC

▪ Iran is the third largest producer among #OPEC countries, producing almost 4 million barrels of oil per day.

▪ "Up to 4% of the world's oil supply is at risk because the conflict has now directly affected Iran, and a direct armed attack or tougher sanctions could send prices back up to $100 a barrel," CNBC said

https://x.com/UinHurricane/status/1841430102204416415

Cushing, Oklahoma, is a key hub for NYMEX Crude Oil futures. Known as The Pipeline Crossroads of the World, it has a 90-million-barrel storage capacity and transports over 6.5 million barrels daily. This infrastructure supports WTI’s status as a global benchmark, crucial as US oil production continues to rise.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Chart210

How much oil does the world consume?

The United States consumes an average of 20.6 million barrels of oil a day. Forty percent of that — 9.1 million barrels — is used to power motor vehicles.
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/pipeline-us-and-global-oil-consumption/

Cushing (US strategic oil reserve) is almost empty. and heating season is coming up. US oil reserve can not give much of cushioning if there is disruption in oil transportation. US sold almost everything in atempt to defend (stop rise ) of oil price (to put inflation under control).

US strategic oil reserves are running on empty.

anon

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:31 pm

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:31 pm

Qui
Qui

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:32 pm

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:51 pm

America Last: After Spending $640 Million On Migrants And Billions Abroad, FEMA Suddenly 'Broke'

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Harrisa
Your tax dollars hard at work...
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/america-last-after-spending-640-million-migrants-and-billions-abroad-fema-suddenly-broke

Duke Energy Confirms Grid Apocalypse In North Carolina Amid Backlash Over Biden-Harris FEMA Mess 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2024-10-03_10-24-49
"Approximately 370 substations were out of service from the storm..." 
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/duke-energy-confirms-grid-apocalypse-north-carolina-amid-backlash-over-biden-harris-fema

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:02 pm

Russian Anti-Air Missiles Likely Engaged Israeli Jets Attacking Syria's Coast

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Jblh
Israel struck arms depot very near the largest Russian air base in Syria.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russian-anti-air-missiles-likely-engaged-israeli-jets-attacking-syrias-coast

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:27 pm

https://t.me/BeornAndTheShieldmaidenChat/21670

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_1165

«A Romantic Date with America»

The text on the billboard with the smoking White House in the background in October of 1993 may seem mocking. However, the image captures the very essence of the consequences that any country flirting with American kind of «democracy» is bound to face.

@BeornAndTheShieldmaiden

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:27 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 M6811

this^^ is so disgraceful... why not take a picture of him on the toilet ffs

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

KneelB4Zod! and Mr Badger like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next