Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Zambeezi
khnum
Böhse Tante
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:54 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:25 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:37 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:39 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:59 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Lies, always lies ...

Rolling Eyes
pig
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:09 pm

Why that BS talking from Turkey?

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:13 pm

India To Probe Wuhan Institute Of Virology
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/india-probe-wuhan-institute-virology
The Indian government has ordered an inquiry into a study conducted in the Northeastern state of Nagaland (close to China) by researchers from the U.S., China and India on bats and humans carrying antibodies to deadly viruses like Ebola.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:35 pm

The company’s founders say they want to be the FedEx Corp. of space.
They’re aiming to create small, cheap rockets that can be mass-produced to facilitate daily spaceflights, delivering satellites into low-Earth orbit for as little as $1 million per launch.
Astra: Space Launch Startup Emerges from Stealth Mode
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2020-astra-rocket/

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Tumblr_ntbg9shtKv1rpcl4mo1_250

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:46 pm

Looking at liveuamap I've got an idea. If the "clashes" between SAA and Turkey are only for confusing the "west" and the terrorists this would look good near Saraqib. If not, then not so much ...

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:52 pm

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 X11
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7952271/Operation-Wuhan-airlift-LANDS-RAF-Brize-Norton.html

=======
They have been showing it to us for several decades in novels and on screens: Cyberpunk: High Tech, Low Life:
San Francisco: A Dystopian Nightmare of Addiction, Homelessness and Criminality
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7956517/IAN-BIRRELL-tech-giants-turned-San-Francisco-dystopian-nightmare.html

‘San Francisco has always had hobos but we’ve never seen anything like this. It’s become a vision of some kind of strange dystopian future,’ says Joel Kotkin, a widely respected professor in urban studies.

He can reel off damning statistics to back his claim that San Francisco symbolises the Golden State’s descent into ‘high-tech feudalism’ including America’s highest poverty levels, its worst rates of property crime and its biggest gap between top and middle incomes.

But one statistic stands out: almost half of homeless people in the United States are in California, according to a recent White House study.

And San Francisco, a comparatively small city that is home to tech giants such as Twitter, Uber and Airbnb, has the highest rate of ‘unsheltered’ citizens – at ten times the national level.

That moment when you cough at WHO coronavirus meeting…

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:57 pm

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:04 pm

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:04 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

pirat
#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 949160760

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:16 pm

longer
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:21 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:28 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

pirat
#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 949160760

Between that point and Saraqeb - or the crossing M4 and M5 - there was the empty Turkish observation point. 

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:29 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

I strongly disagree:
-The Ottoman Empire was a large empire dominated by a small group of Persianized Ottoman Turks ruling over Arabic Syrians, Iraqis, Egyptians and Libyans. It was short lived (1500 Syria and Egypt was conquered and during the 18th century Egypt was nearly independent again, 1799 defeated by Napoleon). After 1799 it was always nearly breaking, but forced together by Great Britain, because they feared, that Russia could take Istanbul or larger parts and reach the Mediterranean Sea or even the Persian Gulf. Even after the dissolution in 1917, the Western powers allowed Mustafa Kemal Atatürk in 1923 to keep an area much larger than the Turkish areas in Anatolia to block the Soviet Union, as the Sultan had blocked the Zar before.

-The 中国 is different: long lived 2000 BC until now) and nearly 90% 汉-Chinese.

-The British Empire: a small island, not much land mass, but a specific form of economy of sea-trade, from about 1500 till 1950 (Suez crisis). There are more examples: Venice, Carthage, Athens, Tyre.

-The US is an exception, they have an economy like a sea power, but also a huge land mass. But they are also short lived (1776 until now).

The rule is different: small, but powerful sea powers try to break off huge land powers to get raw materials from them for cheaper prices and to sell manufactured goods to them for higher prices. They hate empires, that have all the raw materials they need and can manufacture all the goods they need for themselves.

The best example is the "independence movement" in the Spanish (Bourbon) Empire during the Napoleonic wars, supported by Great Britain. In 1800 there was one Empire stretching from California in the north to Argentine in the South. After 1815 until now there are many "independent" states in Latin America. And the prices for the raw materials were going down.

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:47 pm

I's getting crazy ..

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:55 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

I's getting crazy ..

It's not so surprising actually. He never closed down Incirlik, he never left NATO. Maybe he needs more areas to let his Jihadis get killed. He could send some to Crimea to recreate the Crimean Khanate.lol!

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:20 pm

Suspect

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:30 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:42 pm

Pink bagpack is important
#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1619689188 #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1619689188

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:50 pm

Liveuamap:

35 minutes ago - 38°52′N 77°3′W
The Pentagon: we are very concerned about the Syrian government's hostile Russian-backed operations in northwestern Syria

I:

Shut up, motherfuckers.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:51 pm

LIVE: Air Canada flight expected to make emergency landing at Madrid Airport

Reuters LIVE stream link
https://www.reuters.com/livevideo

Last edited by boris on Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:52 pm

18 minutes ago - 35°24′N 35°56′E
Air Defense at Hmeimim airport shotdown 2 small drones

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:02 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
5m
URGENT: #syria- air defense system at #Hmeimim Airport shot down two drones in the airport’s vicinity. #saa

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:09 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:16 pm

https://www.flightradar24.com/ACA837/23be1953
to track the flight

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:28 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
4m
BREAKING: Knife-wielding man shot in #France after entering gendarmerie barracks

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next