Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Profanity
Talos
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
11 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:57 pm

Lots of news now on AS military incoming.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:05 am

Something tells the new IRGC General will oversee the Hezbollah response to prove himself. Does Iraqi Hezbollah have drones, cruise missiles or ballistic missiles?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:08 am

by Böhse Tante
URGENT: Heavy ambulance presence around the bombed K.Hezbollah headquarters. Locals are claiming heavy casutlies. Airstrikes still going, now on PMU positions

— AS-Source News / MILITARY〽 (@As_SourceBrkNew) March 12, 2020

Very strange that they did not evacuate positions unless they wanted casualties as to justify the heavy response that will happen as a result.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:17 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:18 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:20 am

https://twitter.com/ynms79797979/status/1238210129687916551

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:26 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:27 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:32 am

Oh how nice, in German TV they tell us about foreign forces in Libya - only about Russians.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:42 am

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@As_SourceBrkNew
BREAKING: 1 worker killed by #US airstrikes that targeted an airport under construction
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:45 am

Khamenei.ir
@khamenei_ir
Since there is some evidence that this may be a ‘#BiologicalAttack,’ the establishment of this Base in the Armed Forces for confronting the #Coronavirus may also be regarded as a biological defense exercise & add to our national sovereignty & power. /3
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:46 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:47 am

by Talos

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@As_SourceBrkNew
BREAKING: 1 worker killed by #US airstrikes that targeted an airport under construction

The airstrikes seem very weak they hit a empty airport and hit a few mortar and rpg weapons caches.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:55 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:58 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:59 am

Live from Alexandria prison as whistleblower Chelsea Manning is reportedly being released

"Ruptly is live from outside William G. Truesdale Adult Detention Center in Alexandria, Washington DC area, on Thursday, March 12, where American whistleblower and former US Army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning is detained. A federal judge has ordered that Manning be released from jail in Virginia"

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:00 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:02 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

where does the $500 billion go? it must go somewhere???
Do they get it back?

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:07 am

Federal Judge Orders Chelsea Manning Released From Jail

Another bit of good news! Hopefully Chelsea stays strong and doesn't cave to the pressure.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:13 am

US strikes killed only a airport civilian worker and 2 US trained Iraqi police lol how incompetent.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:20 am

FoShizzle wrote:Federal Judge Orders Chelsea Manning Released From Jail

Another bit of good news!  Hopefully Chelsea stays strong and doesn't cave to the pressure.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2713748720

Hi Fo  #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3796784211

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:21 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:32 am

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
The COVID 19 dashboard is working now.

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:41 am

Mandatory ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:25 am

One thought, since years there are rumors about massive job losses, last year about 30 up to 50 %. When I see now the impact on economy, domino effects on several branches ...

Dunno, this may be the start of a real shit show.

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:44 am

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:14 am

Anyone remember that Deagel website from a few years ago?
http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 488967860

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:44 am

boris wrote:Anyone remember that Deagel website from a few years ago?
http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 488967860

Yessss!

Thank you for the reminder. Perhaps we will see "refugees" from USA and Europe in such prospering countries like Laos or Zimbabwe ...

clown pirat clown pirat clown

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:11 am

FoShizzle wrote:Federal Judge Orders Chelsea Manning Released From Jail

Another bit of good news!  Hopefully Chelsea stays strong and doesn't cave to the pressure.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4047824857

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:34 am

She should leave the country asap, with USA you never know. She can wait 3-5 years until it's toast.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next