Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:23 am

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
23s
Turkey announces the loss of one of its heroes in fight against #COVID19.

Highly accomplished medical doctor, a full professor, Cemil Tascioglu who was among the first responders in the initial cases died today

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 EUiN0LrXkAU_H7z?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:31 am

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 EUiPWg5XkAUGXgw?format=jpg&name=900x900

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 2713748720

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:33 am

Norbert Elekes
@NorbertElekes
·
27m
NEW: Retired doctor in the UK, who came out of retirement to help amid coronavirus crisis, has died after becoming infected.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:37 am

On cases in Japan, Tokyo downplaying numbers?:

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/health-environment/article/3077328/coronavirus-german-embassy-criticises-japans-case

Question Question Question Suspect Suspect Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:40 am

Czech Republic: State of emergency prolonged to May 11, 2020. Ffs!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:47 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Knowledge for all

The "Breathing Project" emphasizes: "There are strict regulations for the construction of medical equipment, which of course our extensions or self-constructions will not meet. The deadly dramas from Bergamo or Madrid teach: With the lack of alternatives, this will be of secondary importance for doctors and patients fighting for their lives.

And according to doctors, the devices work, as the University Clinic of Marburg has assured. The researchers are constantly working on new, improved versions. Because everyone is supposed to benefit from them, they publish the respective development status in detail on the Internet. And not only in German, but also in English, Spanish, French and Arabic.

It's "open source", so to say. I hope no idiot from "another" country wants to make a copy right ...

Rolling Eyes

On tv was an interview, they try to make it even more simple to build, so that even in poor countries it can be easily constructed.

https://www.uni-marburg.de/de/fb13/halbleiterphotonik/the-breathing-project/the-breathing-project-1

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 949160760

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:55 am

And now this...:

Bloomberg
@business
·
2h
BREAKING: China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report https://trib.al/m5xhKRh

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:01 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:04 am

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
25m
NEW: Florida Governor Ron DeSantis issues statewide stay-at-home order - AP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:08 am

People's Daily, China
@PDChina
·
9m
#BREAKING: The confirmed number of #Covid19 cases worldwide has passed 900,000: Johns Hopkins University

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:13 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:And now this...:

Bloomberg
@business
·
2h
BREAKING: China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report https://trib.al/m5xhKRh

Watching the numbers and how they are reported I came to the conclusion that numbers from other countries are often rigged too. One day in USA the number of new recovered was negative ...

The reporting in Germany is fishy too, especially Robert Koch Institut.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:02 am

Hydroxychlorochin deployed in Czech Republic.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:04 am

AFP news agency
@AFP
·
1h
#BREAKING France reports record 509 more #Coronavirus deaths in last 24 hours: official

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:10 am

Russian scientists ready to develop coronavirus cure from survivors’ blood in 30 days
https://tass.com/science/1138593

Over 60 Ukrainians flee coronavirus quarantine upon return from Bali:
https://tass.com/world/1138499

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:12 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:34 am

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
NEW: Connecticut Governor Lamont says a 6-week-old baby who tested positive for coronavirus has died, believed to be the world's youngest victim
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:24 am

USA:

21th confirmed cases total: 25,456

31th new cases: 24,731

16th confirmed cases total: 4,654

31th deaths total: 3,888 - today until now: 4,529

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:34 am

~3 weeks to go for reaching ~200,000 - if it runs like in the USA ...

Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:38 am

Will the MSM report this? Surely not. 

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:40 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:01 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 am

Covid19 mortality distribution map by country. Valid for 7pm 1st April. (Obviously based on figures published, can't count for cover-ups etc.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 Corona12

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:32 am

http://archive.is/UWxPP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:34 am

only 24% tested.
w.
t.
f.

could have been done weeks ago

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:40 am

That's the crisis every doomtard waited for, I guess...

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 Doctor-patient-communication-upset-patient-angry-patient_opt.jpg?width=150&name=doctor-patient-communication-upset-patient-angry-patient_opt

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:45 am

India how can this go on?

the lockdown ensures crops rot.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:48 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:55 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:57 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:That's the crisis every doomtard waited for, I guess...

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 6 Doctor-patient-communication-upset-patient-angry-patient_opt.jpg?width=150&name=doctor-patient-communication-upset-patient-angry-patient_opt

I don't dare to look at GLP now ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:57 am

cheers

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next