Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 12 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by 刘汉 Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:12 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Zamb, did you see Abram's video I posted while ago on this page? What do you think about it? Quite concerning imo.
yeah i saw it... hang on while i research a little...

=======

on ytbe now...

it's gut wrenching and i feel for the guy. a lot.
it's been up for 13hrs or so
people still aren't sure of his exact circumstances... 'legally'
you can check the comments on youtube...
right now i have terrible bandwidth problems... nothing streaming very well.

Unfortunately there is no sound with the video, so it isn't clear, what they are talking about. But. if it is true, what is in the comments, I feel with the doctors. I would leave the room immediately and would care for other patients. Later I would ask a lawyer, if it is possible to force him to get tested. If he is positive, he is a danger for other people.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 12 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by 刘汉 Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Seems US did not hijack face masks heading from China to France. Flights with help to Germany and Canada were hijacked as well...

Coronavirus: face masks bound for Canada and Germany diverted to US

https://www.thenational.ae/world/the-americas/coronavirus-face-masks-bound-for-canada-and-germany-diverted-to-us-1.1001199

“We consider this an act of modern piracy. This is not how you deal with transatlantic partners," said German Interior Minister Andreas Geisel, who confirmed the shipment was "confiscated" in Bangkok.

When do the Germans finally learn, that Germany is no partner to US, Germany is occupied territory! They don't give a f**** about other countries. I would call the US ambassador and give him 24 hours to leave.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:26 pm

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Seems US did not hijack face masks heading from China to France. Flights with help to Germany and Canada were hijacked as well...

https://www.thenational.ae/world/the-americas/coronavirus-face-masks-bound-for-canada-and-germany-diverted-to-us-1.1001199

“We consider this an act of modern piracy. This is not how you deal with transatlantic partners," said German Interior Minister Andreas Geisel, who confirmed the shipment was "confiscated" in Bangkok.

When do the Germans finally learn, that Germany is no partner to US, Germany is occupied territory! They don't give a f**** about other countries. I would call the US ambassador and give him 24 hours to leave.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 12 2713748720

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 12 949160760 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 12 949160760 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 12 949160760

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:30 pm

Naah, I would put him in prison or send him to Teheran. Grendel is not worthy to breathe our air.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:32 pm

Here a German article about this case:

https://www.bz-berlin.de/berlin/bericht-schutzmasken-lieferung-fuer-berlin-von-den-usa-abgefangen

It is getting more clear now. The Berlin Police Department has ordered these masks from 3M in China and paid in full. But US has paid more later and then in Bangkok, where the boxes should change the plane, they were sent to US. And naive German Foreign Minister says: This should not lead to a fight or a war.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:36 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Zamb, did you see Abram's video I posted while ago on this page? What do you think about it? Quite concerning imo.
yeah i saw it... hang on while i research a little...

=======

on ytbe now...

it's gut wrenching and i feel for the guy. a lot.
it's been up for 13hrs or so
people still aren't sure of his exact circumstances... 'legally'
you can check the comments on youtube...
right now i have terrible bandwidth problems... nothing streaming very well.

Unfortunately there is no sound with the video, so it isn't clear, what they are talking about. But. if it is true, what is in the comments, I feel with the doctors. I would leave the room immediately and would care for other patients. Later I would ask a lawyer, if it is possible to force him to get tested. If he is positive, he is a danger for other people.

I have no sound issues. On previous page you can check original Facebook video, too.

I have doubts that all in the room are doctors, or medical staff in extend.
Taking video is, very likely, reaction on previous interaction with the guy. This is a part we can't see.
Nevertheless, doctors, or whoever they are, can't force you to undergo any tests, or treatment, you are not willing to undergo. There is no martial law declared afaik and army did not took over. Citizens were not strip of their civil rights (officially).
So, if nothing else, then I feel very concerning that you enter the hospital with hoarseness and suddenly a bunch of guys want you to undergo something you did not ask for.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:45 pm

刘汉 wrote:

https://www.bz-berlin.de/berlin/bericht-schutzmasken-lieferung-fuer-berlin-von-den-usa-abgefangen

It is getting more clear now. The Berlin Police Department has ordered these masks from 3M in China and paid in full. But US has paid more later and then in Bangkok, where the boxes should change the plane, they were sent to US. And naive German Foreign Minister says: This should not lead to a fight or a war.

So, let this be clear: US company 3M, which still produces in China regardless Trump's "jobs, jobs, jobs" policy, sold products to Germany. But, later accpted another, higher, payment (US tax money shifted to private company, btw), for already sold products, and US just hijacked the delivery without any legal claims to it.

This is poor example of rogue country. Yet another illegal theft, fraudulent behavior and backstabbing.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 12 1254334646

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

So, let this be clear: US company 3M, which still produces in China regardless Trump's "jobs, jobs, jobs" policy, sold products to Germany. But, later accpted another, higher, payment (US tax money shifted to private company, btw), for already sold products, and US just hijacked the delivery without any legal claims to it.

This is poor example of rogue country. Yet another illegal theft, fraudulent behavior and backstabbing.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 12 1254334646

That's how I understand this article. US even wants to give the money to Germany, that they have paid already. But Germany needs the masks.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:57 pm

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

That's how I understand this article. US even wants to give the money to Germany, that they have paid already. But Germany needs the masks.

Muh'rica has no muh'ney ffs. No one needs photo-copied green papers, in the time of crisis.

I meant "pure", btw. But the message was sent I think.

Smile

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Muh'rica has no muh'ney ffs. No one needs photo-copied green papers, in the time of crisis.

Smile

The French are more open with their accusations against US:

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article206992269/Coronavirus-USA-sollen-von-Berlin-bestellte-Schutzmasken-abgefangen-haben-Weisses-Haus-widerspricht.html

The French say, it is common practice now, that Americans wait with cash on Chinese airports and pay twice or thrice the price. US government says, it's a lie and these are private business-men. Now I understand, why the last flight from Vientiane (Laos) to Guangzhou on Friday last week, the last chance to get into China was 1000$ per ticket! All these vultures went in!

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:14 pm

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Smile

The French are more open with their accusations against US:

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article206992269/Coronavirus-USA-sollen-von-Berlin-bestellte-Schutzmasken-abgefangen-haben-Weisses-Haus-widerspricht.html

The French say, it is common practice now, that Americans wait with cash on Chinese airports and pay twice or thrice the price. US government says, it's a lie and these are private business-men. Now I understand, why the last flight from Vientiane (Laos) to Guangzhou on Friday last week, the last chance to get into China was 1000$ per ticket! All these vultures went in!

As you speak about traveling - I read that Chinese students flee the US, paying 20,000 per seat, in rush to leave incompetent country amid the epidemy outbreak. Fucking 20k bucks!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:15 pm

Exactly

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 12 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:19 pm

The USA will soon learn how much they have been spared so far, not only because of fear, but because people just wanted to be left alone by this nagging pain in the ass.

But you know what happens when the bully shows weakness or even lies on the ground. And the shit just starts to boil.

They should re-read Darwin.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:28 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/02/global-battle-coronavirus-equipment-masks-tests

An English article about this problem.

“Today the US sent 23 of their biggest cargo planes to China to pick up the material they had acquired. Many of our purchases, which we had hoped to confirm in order to supply [our health system], fell through,” he said. “The whole world wants [these things] too. There is a problem of hyper-demand.”

To the students: They are all fleeing back to China now, but the campuses are still closed. They sit at home and the teaching is done via internet Very Happy
In Germany they were attacked, because they were wearing masks from the beginning.

China has closed the borders last Friday to all foreigners.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:32 pm

Quarantine...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:40 pm

刘汉 wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/02/global-battle-coronavirus-equipment-masks-tests

“Today the US sent 23 of their biggest cargo planes to China to pick up the material they had acquired. Many of our purchases, which we had hoped to confirm in order to supply [our health system], fell through,” he said. “The whole world wants [these things] too. There is a problem of hyper-demand.”

To the students: They are all fleeing back to China now, but the campuses are still closed. They sit at home and the teaching is done via internet Very Happy
In Germany they were attacked, because they were wearing masks from the beginning.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 12 200

They just stole deliveries for the half of Europe!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:56 pm

But you can't be sure with anything with this ruling cabal...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:26 pm

Korea now has walk-through COVID-19 test booths (pic) Shocked
https://twitter.com/aQuoteAday/status/1245352930552631296

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Perhaps they got something wrong with year 2012 - it was 2021!

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:09 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Not to mention the weenie who didn't want to make a fuss. I hope other countries are paying attention.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:12 am

刘汉 wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/02/global-battle-coronavirus-equipment-masks-tests

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 12 2924852245
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:16 am

About 15% of cats in Wuhan infected with novel coronavirus, researchers say:
https://tass.com/world/1139957

Russia’s Rostec rolls out masks that protect against all kinds of microorganisms
The mask uses a TIOKRAFT photo catalysis filter, which stops harmful substances and then breaks them down into water and carbon dioxide using UV light.
https://tass.com/economy/1139689

UK company behind La Stampa’s article claiming Russian aid to Italy useless — diplomat
https://tass.com/politics/11393

Global actors may use coronavirus to reshape world without war — Belarus’ president
https://tass.com/world/1139259

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:33 am

When "solutions" are the problem ...

Or dumbfucks come to "save the world". Stupidity is much more dangerous than pure evil. Try to fight stupidity, it's a dead loss.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:47 am

Shocked Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:00 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:13 am

Nope. Has it now just brought to light, the lootings in raided countries are just not so well known and things like industrial espionage as well. 

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:45 am

Hi Fo.

Here the last days of my calculation:

Date         Total         Diff.         %         Next day
29.03.20 / 141.935 / 18.144 / 14,6570/ 162.738
30.03.20 / 164.022 /22.087 / 15,5613/ 189.546
31.03.20 / 188.753 / 24.731 / 15,0779/ 217.213
01.04.20 / 215.277 / 26.524 / 14,0522/ 245.528
02.04.20 / 244.994 / 29.717 / 13,8041/ 278.813
03.04.20 / 276.525 /31.531 / 12,8701/ 312.114

They have not finished counting yet. 

312.114 is my calculation for tomorrow. Don't forget, "," and "." in Germany is the other way round.

sunny

Update:

Now it's 277.358 / Diff. 32.364 / % 13,21 / tomorrow 313.997

Still counting.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:08 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:22 am

WOW!

Shocked Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next