Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 23 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:03 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Because of dying "with" or "from" the virus, were such distinctions also made in the case of "normal flu"? I can only remember one time that I had the flu (spring 2003), I did not even go to the doctor, only with my daughter to the pediatrician. It was no fun with fever, head and muscle aches, but I had felt worse with other illnesses. So who are the people who die of the "normal flu"? 

Or to put it another way, if a 60-year-old asthmatic with diabetes, overweight and cardiovascular problems is shot, is the murderer acquitted because the victim would have died soon anyway?

One more thing, the lockdown will have a positive effect on the number of deaths and serious injuries from traffic accidents.

But anyway, the numbers will be "adjusted". However, I don't think Iran, Russia or China will join in any "games" and move numbers up. I have decided for myself that I trust reports and statements from these countries or also Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela or Syria more than those from the " Values West" (German mockword "Wertewesten"). 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hopefully I will listen another part of David Icke's interview today. I wrote my opinions regarding some points and opinions he rised. One interesting thing is manipulation with numbers deaths. US clearly says they do not make difference if patient dies of pneumonia couase by COVID-19 or of hearth attack, amid moderate or mild sickness. It's very important difference though. In the US, where population is largerly overwight, so oftenly suffers of heart attacks, strokes etc. it can be major thing affecting the numbers. Now in Walles they even want to caunt as COVID-19 victims even victums without being tested for the scikness.

That's one interesting thing he noted. The other one is overall mortality. He claims that numbers of deaths are not going through the roof. In other words, mortality of population is similar. Here I would wppreaciate help as I failed to find such charts online. I mean some well-arranged.
To put this in example:

If we have certain country, where, during spring, 10.000 people die of a flu every year, this year it would be like only 2.000 people die of a flu and 9.000 of COVID-19. So there is likely slightly more deaths, as COVID-19 is more agressive, but it's not like there is 10k people dying of a flu and another 10k people dying of COVID-19.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 23 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:17 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
4m
NYC REPORTS RECORD 824 DEATHS FROM VIRUS IN LAST 24 HOURS

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:33 pm

Ryan Browne
@rabrowne75
·
2h
416 sailors from the USS Theodore Roosevelt have now tested positive for coronavirus, a US Navy official tells CNN. 97% of the crew has now been tested

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:57 pm

In the TV news, various hospitals in Germany such as rehab clinics, heart centers, etc. have too few patients and have to work short time. 

Less heart problems because of a lack of stress?

Question Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:33 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
4m
#Coronavirus #UK death toll in hospitals alone rises by 881 in one day

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:33 pm

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
11m
#BREAKING Death toll in Turkey from coronavirus rises to 908 as 96 more people lost their lives over past 24 hours: Health Ministry

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:52 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Because of dying "with" or "from" the virus, were such distinctions also made in the case of "normal flu"? I can only remember one time that I had the flu (spring 2003), I did not even go to the doctor, only with my daughter to the pediatrician. It was no fun with fever, head and muscle aches, but I had felt worse with other illnesses. So who are the people who die of the "normal flu"? 

Or to put it another way, if a 60-year-old asthmatic with diabetes, overweight and cardiovascular problems is shot, is the murderer acquitted because the victim would have died soon anyway?

One more thing, the lockdown will have a positive effect on the number of deaths and serious injuries from traffic accidents.

But anyway, the numbers will be "adjusted". However, I don't think Iran, Russia or China will join in any "games" and move numbers up. I have decided for myself that I trust reports and statements from these countries or also Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela or Syria more than those from the " Values West" (German mockword "Wertewesten"). 

Hopefully I will listen another part of David Icke's interview today. I wrote my opinions regarding some points and opinions he rised. One interesting thing is manipulation with numbers deaths. US clearly says they do not make difference if patient dies of pneumonia couase by COVID-19 or of hearth attack, amid moderate or mild sickness. It's very important difference though. In the US, where population is largerly overwight, so oftenly suffers of heart attacks, strokes etc. it can be major thing affecting the numbers. Now in Walles they even want to caunt as COVID-19 victims even victums without being tested for the scikness.

That's one interesting thing he noted. The other one is overall mortality. He claims that numbers of deaths are not going through the roof. In other words, mortality of population is similar. Here I would wppreaciate help as I failed to find such charts online. I mean some well-arranged.
To put this in example:

If we have certain country, where, during spring, 10.000 people die of a flu every year, this year it would be like only 2.000 people die of a flu and 9.000 of COVID-19. So there is likely slightly more deaths, as COVID-19 is more agressive, but it's not like there is 10k people dying of a flu and another 10k people dying of COVID-19.

Therefore I would like to see more the numbers per capita! For the US numbers of infected Iceland would need some migrants and for their death numbers other countries would be emptied. With absolute number of ~ 3000 deaths like in China the little Luxembourg would have a big problem.

That is the problem, they give you numbers that could scare some people but nothing that you can decide for yourself how to see it. Big time for fearmongers, VTs and esoteric BS. Especially as most people have neither an idea about viruses nor of statistics or math. And instead of using the time to learn a bit they push each other to make the biggest nonsense even bigger. 

Of course the "usual suspects" are now trying to make their decades old wet dreams come true. But what interest should China, for example, have had in organizing such a theater because of Covid-19? They are already a surveillance state, which most Chinese even seem to want.

Question Question Suspect Suspect Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:29 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

To put this in example:

Therefore I would like to see more the numbers per capita! For the US numbers of infected Iceland would need some migrants and for their death numbers other countries would be emptied. With absolute number of ~ 3000 deaths like in China the little Luxembourg would have a big problem.

That is the problem, they give you numbers that could scare some people but nothing that you can decide for yourself how to see it. Big time for fearmongers, VTs and esoteric BS. Especially as most people have neither an idea about viruses nor of statistics or math. And instead of using the time to learn a bit they push each other to make the biggest nonsense even bigger. 

Of course the "usual suspects" are now trying to make their decades old wet dreams come true. But what interest should China, for example, have had in organizing such a theater because of Covid-19? They are already a surveillance state, which most Chinese even seem to want.

Did you follow Military Games trail little bit? Possible conclussion is China was just launching pad for the pandemy. It's quite logic as Chine is one of main opponents of western linked globalist eforts. It goes along Trump's anti-China policy as well.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:33 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
29s
FRANCE CORONAVIRUS ICU CASES FALL FOR FIRST TIME SINCE MARCH 18

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:38 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

To put this in example:

Did you follow Military Games trail little bit? Possible conclussion is China was just launching pad for the pandemy. It's quite logic as Chine is one of main opponents of western linked globalist eforts. It goes along Trump's anti-China policy as well.

Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intelligence-report-warned-coronavirus-crisis-early-november-sources/story?id=70031273

Of course they did. Military Games ended on 27th of October...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The Chinese social media (wechat et al.) are full of this theory and the Chinese government is not blocking the discussion.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:01 pm

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The Chinese social media (wechat et al.) are full of this theory and the Chinese government is not blocking the discussion.

To me it sounds very likely. Dates add up. There is another remarkable coincidence. On the same day as Military Games started, Event 201 was launched as well (with support of the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation).

Now Gates is lobbying for mandatory vaccination. Together with Fauci they both claim "life can't come back to it's pre-pandemy tracks till madatory vaccination will be done".

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:06 pm

http://en.people.cn/n3/2020/0409/c90000-9677765.html

So-called humanitarianism cannot disguise US’ bullying nature

The party is ridiculing Pompeo. #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 23 1254334646

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:10 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

To me it sounds very likely. Dates add up. There is another remarkable coincidence. On the same day as Military Games started, Event 201 was launched as well (with support of the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation).

Now Gates is lobbying for mandatory vaccination. Together with Fauci they both claim "life can't come back to it's pre-pandemy tracks till madatory vaccination will be done".

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 23 1047473441

But this means more. China really wants to blame it on the US. They want to make clear to all the world, that US is the bully.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:26 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
5m
BREAKING: Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been moved out of intensive care and back into a general ward at St Thomas' Hospital where he will "receive close monitoring" during his early recovery - Downing Street spokesman

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:29 pm

Czech Republic: We have 5467 confirmed COVID19 infections. It's 246 new cases in last 24 hours.

We have 301 recovered (+68).

We have 112 fatalities (+13).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:32 pm

https://www.mittellaendische.ch/2020/04/08/covid-19-eine-zwischenbilanz-oder-eine-analyse-der-moral-der-medizinischen-fakten-sowie-der-aktuellen-und-zukünftigen-politischen-entscheidungen/

Here a German text from a Swiss doctor, a few things I've already considered. The "flu-numbers" have apparently always being exaggerated and nobody seemed to be bothered by that so far. I prefer to look at several POVs and compare with what I've already known before. 

However, I am currently learning a few new aspects about viruses, e.g. the difference between RNA and DNA viruses. 45 years ago, not much, if anything, was known about this even among scientists. 

From the article: Covid-19 is also more dangerous because of other demands on treatment and on the health system/hospitals - which is not represented by pure statistics at all.

Exclamation Exclamation

Shit, when I try to put the URL in the translator I make something wrong. 

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

To put this in example:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intelligence-report-warned-coronavirus-crisis-early-november-sources/story?id=70031273

I thought I posted a bit of it here?!? From Nanotech ET man, Che Hambley, BotPutins and many others. Or did I only read it and forgot to post it here?  

I try to take all these aspects into account, but I don't think we should underestimate the dangerousness of the virus only because it might be artificial - au contraire. Because I know what these "godlike" idiots usually do: a lot of bullshit. They think they have everything under control but always forget a critical part.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Before that the culling of billionaires is mandatory.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:10 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Before that the culling of billionaires is mandatory.

Twisted Evil

In Murica the billionaires are worshiped, not culled.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:19 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

What said Israel Health Minister? Covid-19 is punishment for homosexuality - two days later he and is wife were infected.

geek

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:36 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

To put this in example:

I thought I posted a bit of it here?!? From Nanotech ET man, Che Hambley, BotPutins and many others. Or did I only read it and forgot to post it here?  

I try to take all these aspects into account, but I don't think we should underestimate the dangerousness of the virus only because it might be artificial - au contraire. Because I know what these "godlike" idiots usually do: a lot of bullshit. They think they have everything under control but always forget a critical part.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I'm not sayin' we should underestimate it. Vice versa, actually. I wrote several times we should take it seriously and so do I because countries as Russia or Iran do so, too. On other hand we should use common sense and don't be driven by fearmongering, which is, I believe, intentionally launched as a tool of population control.

Let's not forget facts we know:

Numbers of victims are unreliable as US, for example, doesn't consider other causes of death if COVID-19 diagnosed

Virus attacks already vulnerable people, who would probably suffer of severe complications if infected with common flu

Virus seems to be more infectious than common flu so it means more people being infected in shorter time than it would be with common flu - and this is actually what makes it perfect tool to spread fear among wide population: many people dying and being sick at the same time - regardless big possibility they would be sick, or death, because of common flu, but not in one month but in 3 or 4

Globalist ruled countries for years comply that the population is aging, there are too large pension payments etc. - this is perfect pension reform as well

But, what we really should be prepared for, and be afraid of, is what the hegemons plan after this mostly fake crisis. Mandatory vaccinations, surveilance, restrictions and regulations affecting civil rights of every citizen of so-called western, democratic civilization. Private companies taking over control of public things, politics and freedom. Let's not be distracted with strange flu, let's be concerned on the real issue - future world slavery planned by self proclaimed elite.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:46 pm

There's only one solution - we must get rid of this self proclaimed elite. 

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:11 pm

Just back from attempting to get some food supplies.

Tesco: dozens of people queued across the car park at regular intervals, being herded and directed by security staff, we drove away.

Morrisons: Getting into the store was ok. I tried picking up a carton of milk but had my way physically blocked by a staff member with a roll cage and asked what I wanted. Had to have her pass me the milk.

By the time we had everything, we found ourselves queued halfway around the store with cordons penning us off either side and markers placed on the floor directing us where to stand. Meanwhile a recorded voice kept repeating over and over on a loudspeaker about how we should maintain "social distancing" at all times and that failure to comply would not be tolerated.

I think it was at that point I snapped. Abandoned trolley, pushed through the cordons and left via the fire exit.

Third stop: the Co-Op. No queues, no markers on the floor, no security guards and no "Offenders will be tied up with piano wire and shot" bullshit over the loudspeaker (80's music instead) Just a few signs up asking people to take sensible precautions. Very little food to be had but got what we could. No fuss or bother.

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next