Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
boris
Nuke68
刘汉
Matjaz
shachalnur
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:12 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/vl311r/?pub=4

The Ron Paul Liberty Report
Loudoun County's War On Parents Continues

Thanks to good investigative reporting by The Daily Wire, the full horror of the story of one ninth grade girl assaulted in a Loudoun County school bathroom has come out. The father was vilified as a "domestic terrorist" for calling the school board out on sweeping the assault under the rug. Now the tables are turning. Also today, a brave Wyoming teen stands up for principle and an update on Southwest Airlines and the vax mandate ban in Texas.

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:01 pm

Mandate Covid Passes at workplaces in Austria...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
4m
#BREAKING Abu Dhabi Crown Prince MBZ receives aphone call from Syrian president Assad, the first since the start of the war. It follows a phone talk between Assad and Jordan King

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:09 pm

Orwellian. wow.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BO7cV4L5lvLD/

Love & Kisses for Military Deadlines  flower

===========

Hello??
Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10654-021-00808-7

The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal. Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.

In summary, even as efforts should be made to encourage populations to get vaccinated it should be done so with humility and respect. Stigmatizing populations can do more harm than good. Importantly, other non-pharmacological prevention efforts (e.g., the importance of basic public health hygiene with regards to maintaining safe distance or handwashing, promoting better frequent and cheaper forms of testing) needs to be renewed in order to strike the balance of learning to live with COVID-19 in the same manner we continue to live a 100 years later with various seasonal alterations of the 1918 Influenza virus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:25 pm

some numbers to crunch for you @Auntie Twisted Evil

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9wyXBfbJ5kDM/

BY THE NUMBERS: Pfizer "vaccine" Killing 9 people... saves 1 life

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:30 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hao7ksBSqOTw/

SOUTHWEST: BOOTLICKER SHITS ITSELF  #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1f4a9

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:36 pm

(October 19, 2021) The Western economic system is coming to an end
by Thierry Meyssan

voltairenet.org/article214399.html

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:45 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
der_mick wrote:
How and where can one get Ivermectin? It seems to be regulated everywhere and doctors are too afraid to prescribe it.
I've seen footage of a french doctor who got arrested for prescribing it.
Maybe I'll look in the darkweb...there are markets for everything but there's a chance to get ripped off. So if anyone has an idea, please let me know
probably better to PM me. Basketball
a place to start:
https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/

Sorry, we live in Germany, where everything that is not expressly permitted is forbidden. Maybe you should pretend you're a dog or a cow and go straight to the vet.

pirat pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:28 pm

Zambeezi wrote:some numbers to crunch for you @Auntie Twisted Evil

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9wyXBfbJ5kDM/

BY THE NUMBERS: Pfizer "vaccine" Killing 9 people... saves 1 life

Numbers, I love numbers ...

Let's say there is a disease where 10 out of 10,000 people get seriously ill and 1 person dies. Then there would be a vaccination where out of 10,000 people 10 have severe side effects and 1 dies from it, for every dose of vaccine. In that case, the stuff can be 100% effective against infection for all I care, I wouldn't want to have it, because it turns out 0:0 in the best case.

That's why I'd like to have the best, trustworthy source data, not the already "processed" stuff, no matter from which side, pro or con. I trust my own stubborn head the most. I had the idea last year to calculate excess mortality by age group and per capita a few weeks before anyone had actually done the calculations. Unfortunately, I don't have the access to data that certified statisticians might have, nor do I have a fat computer with streamlined programmes. Otherwise I would have done it myself.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:49 pm

Bernie's Tweets
@BernieSpofforth
(October 20, 2021)

The media seems determined to increase fear and panic.

18/10/20
Black small square306,893 tests
Black small square17,000 positive cases
Black small square5202 Covid beds

18/10/21
Black small square911,550 tests
Black small square43,738 positive cases
Black small square828 Covid beds.

Cases are "soaring" because testing is "soaring". It's really not that hard.
twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1450821401015951362

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:03 pm

James Melville
@JamesMelville
(October 19, 2021)

So there you have it:

The 6 month extension of the #CoronavirusAct passes without any parliament vote.

Black small squareOnly 90 minutes for debate
Black small squareHardly any MPs turned up to debate it
Black small squareDeputy Speaker then says: ‘it’s not the mood of the House to vote on the issue’.

Absolute disgrace.

twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1450501415730884613

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:03 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
38m
The Taliban has said it is rewarding the families of suicide bombers who attacked US and Afghan troops during 20-year US presence, with sums of cash, clothing, and a plot of land.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:05 pm

Mahyar
@Mahyar3138
·
13m
Drone attack against US Al-Tanf base, Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:10 pm

Abacus wrote:(October 19, 2021) The Western economic system is coming to an end
by Thierry Meyssan

Thanx for the link.

"This is why Russia and China are slowly building their world, with no hope of integrating the West, which they see as a wounded predator. They do not want to confront it, but to reassure it, to give it palliative care and to accompany it without forcing it to commit suicide."

That's why they sometimes still pretend to be interested, so that the doomed guy doesn't get any crazy ideas. Question pirat

"In his book, Klaus Schwab prepares his audience for an Orwellian society. He envisages anything and everything up to the death of 40% of the world’s population by Covid-19. He proposes nothing concrete and does not seem to prefer any option. We just understand that he and his audience will not decide anything, but they are willing to accept anything to keep their privileges."

I also don't understand what the "elites" find so great about this stupid face. The man looks like a little boy who realises that mommy really won't buy him the lollipop. Just like Hitler, a megalomaniac little asshole.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:20 pm

(October 19, 2021) Super Imperialism: The economic strategy of American empire with economist Michael Hudson
Economist Michael Hudson discusses the update of his book “Super Imperialism: The Economic Strategy of American Empire”
and the financial motivations behind the US new cold war on China and Russia.

thegrayzone.com/2021/10/19/super-imperialism-economist-michael-hudson/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:26 pm

Thanx for the link.

You are welcome Böhse Tante.
#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 3077205713

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:51 pm

Abacus wrote:(October 19, 2021) The Western economic system is coming to an end
by Thierry Meyssan

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2713748720
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:56 pm

worth watching. Renz: "time for EVERYONE to act...." and there's not much time left.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/98k6kg0yixnL/

Attorney Thomas Renz on all the Lies - Oct 19 2021

Reluctantly, he's become a lightening rod for both whistle  blowers
and the desperation of the dead and dying.
listen to the man. live free or die.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Mahyar
@Mahyar3138
·
13m
Drone attack against US Al-Tanf base, Syria

-- GEROMAN --
@GeromanAT
·
42m
So Al Tanf got a beating finally - well done.
5 explosions heard - so far no casualties reported.
-
And I enjoy how some "OSINT" freak out right now.
Illegal US occupation must end.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:30 am

Abacus wrote:(October 19, 2021) Super Imperialism: The economic strategy of American empire with economist Michael Hudson
Economist Michael Hudson discusses the update of his book “Super Imperialism: The Economic Strategy of American Empire”
and the financial motivations behind the US new cold war on China and Russia.

thegrayzone.com/2021/10/19/super-imperialism-economist-michael-hudson/

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1047473441

A good read!

刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:35 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:36 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:39 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:47 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:49 am

刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:50 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:53 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next