Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Oasis
12 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:16 pm

No probs here, but Zamb had also probs with archive.xx. From where are you? Possibly blocked address in the USA? I have no clue.

Thanks it was vpn country choice problem;)
Good to see this material backuped!

Abacus

Back to top Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:20 pm

Pirata wrote:WHAT THE FUCK! IS THIS REAL???????

https://streamable.com/gwquhg

Because if it is, they seem to hate Christians, and .. like burning people alive.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 488967860

That's old video, from 2014/15 or so. And it's really impossible to veryfy it. There was another one, with hanged couple. Woman pregnant...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:23 pm

More Chechens. It almost look like Chechnya has more troops than whole Ukraine...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:24 pm

Pirata wrote:I aploaded a second video today on Rumble, I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this footage, man claims to be former senior SBU Officer, he apparently describes the current situation (crimes) commited in Ukraine, it's in Russian, so I added a summary of what he says in the description section, again, I don't speak Russian, so I can not confirm nor deny, I was asked to share this information, please discern for yourself.

https://rumble.com/vwjy0l-message-from-former-senior-officer-of-the-sbu-to-citizens-of-ukraine-and-fo.html

Especially through my experiences with the Kosovo Albanian mafia in my neighbourhood and the glimpses of their protection by our authorities, I have no doubt that these stories are at least mostly true. A look at history also helps; it is the same states that organised similar and worse things for example in colonial times that are backing these butchers of human beings.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:37 pm

Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil
@ivan_8848
(March 5, 2022)

The United States sent the nuclear aircraft carrier Harry S. Truman to the Aegean Sea with the aim of ...
possible support for Turkey in case of complications with Russia

nitter.net/ivan_8848/status/1500222271205560321#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:40 pm

They can't get their story straight.

"Putin is getting his ass kicked in Ukraine!"
"Putin could single-handedly conquer the world!"

They know damn well Azov Nazis isn't letting any civilians leave there [alive]. I realized that today. They even murder babies!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:43 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
4m
BREAKING: Visa, Mastercard say they have suspended operations in Russia - @AFP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:47 pm

Black in the Empire
@blackintheempir
(March 2, 2022)

Our Gov't isn't trying to stop misinformation, they're tryng to block our access to information.

nitter.net/blackintheempir/status/1499152650302107657#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:53 pm

Whitney Webb
@_whitneywebb
(March 2, 2022)

NEW for TLAV - War between Russia and Ukraine appears to have given the CIA the pretext to launch a long-planned insurgency in the country,
one poised to spread far beyond Ukraine’s borders with major implications for Biden’s “War on Domestic Terror”

nitter.net/_whitneywebb/status/1499155163113836545#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:08 pm

Some tunes, because I can't help it..

Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:26 pm

Pirata wrote:Some tunes, because I can't help it..

love deftones
https://youtu.be/dVMfISO9T1Q

born 81 Poland
started from punk
now more black metal guy... but I listen to everything
Lupus
Lupus

Pirata, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:31 pm

Lupus wrote:
Pirata wrote:Some tunes, because I can't help it..

love deftones
https://youtu.be/dVMfISO9T1Q

born 81 Poland
started from punk
now more black metal guy... but I listen to everything

If ya wanna try some nihilist black metal then MGLA is perfect... those lyrics. Start from excersises in futility V and go at least 4 next tracks. Beauty.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUkUzN5W81ebK7pfGm37nA9xbUOdMjHKZ
Lupus
Lupus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:42 pm

Pirata wrote:

I don't mind homosexuals, one of my great uncles was gay, something very risky in Croatia, to say the least, but they can be arseholes too, like everybody else, I worked with some.. and some are the nicest sweetest people ever, and others HATE women.. for whatever reason, as long as they don't hate on me they are save. The transgender folks.. they are something else.. I think that is really an induced mental condition, like hatred for nature.. I think they are brainwashed to believe you could rule over nature, it is really bizarre, and to be honest.. I don't want to be governed by people who can't handle REALITY.

I only ever met one genuine transgender, about 30yrs ago when I worked nights in a warehouse. He was in his 50's, very quiet and polite.

But as I got to know him I could see his torment; he was suicidally depressed for never having had "the op" when he was younger. He used to sit outside on the loading bay and cry. I don't think anyone really noticed him.

One night, he picked up a wrapped sweet from a spillage and put it in his pocket. Minutes later two security guards turned up and marched him off the premises and there went his job, poor bugger.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:49 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:50 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
der_mick wrote:These are the people, that are leading Germany right now.
We are all so fucked.

I thought the pope outlawed the hiring of castratos for the capella Sistina in 1878???
But maybe the law only thought of the knife and not of hormone treatment....

I understand nada the figure says but that make it probably even more disturbing...

She told something about the Equal Rights of Daisies.

I would like to say that I have nothing against gay or queer. But this specimen of a human being seems as stupid as bread to me. Unfortunately, her stupidity fits in wonderfully with our government.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 863744033 #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 4029985365

This being sounds like someone with a male voice in a female body with the brain of a baby. If a man prefers men or a woman women, I don't care, but this Transhuman stuff is like castration or brain amputation. "Today I am a daisy. Why are there no public toilets for daisies? We daisies are a suppressed minority. How dare you? Daisies should have equal rights."
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:14 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Pirata wrote:

I don't mind homosexuals, one of my great uncles was gay, something very risky in Croatia, to say the least, but they can be arseholes too, like everybody else, I worked with some.. and some are the nicest sweetest people ever, and others HATE women.. for whatever reason, as long as they don't hate on me they are save. The transgender folks.. they are something else.. I think that is really an induced mental condition, like hatred for nature.. I think they are brainwashed to believe you could rule over nature, it is really bizarre, and to be honest.. I don't want to be governed by people who can't handle REALITY.

I only ever met one genuine transgender, about 30yrs ago when I worked nights in a warehouse. He was in his 50's, very quiet and polite.

But as I got to know him I could see his torment; he was suicidally depressed for never having had "the op" when he was younger. He used to sit outside on the loading bay and cry. I don't think anyone really noticed him.

One night, he picked up a wrapped sweet from a spillage and put it in his pocket. Minutes later two security guards turned up and marched him off the premises and there went his job, poor bugger.

I knew some many years ago, and I think it's wrong to just dismiss it as a crank. It may be that some of them only tell themselves that at some point because it's somehow exciting, but that certainly doesn't apply to all of them.

I once saw a report about a matriarchal people in South America, where it is also the case that some prefer to be girls, and similar things are also known from other older cultures. So it's not true that it's just the woke ideas of the degenerate West.

I think that if a 1.90 m/120 kg bear with a beard down to her navel declares that she is a woman, then she is a woman. And if a 50 kg doll with a delicate voice breathes that he is a man, then I accept that. What annoys me, however, is that it is now being declared as a reason of state and the jubilation about it is being dictated from above.

But I think it's worse when some dimwit with two left hands tries to convince me how capable and intelligent he is - and then has something to decide somewhere.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:18 pm

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 FNIArsMXEAE3EfK?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:21 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:32 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
We are all so fucked.

I thought the pope outlawed the hiring of castratos for the capella Sistina in 1878???

I understand nada the figure says but that make it probably even more disturbing...

I would like to say that I have nothing against gay or queer. But this specimen of a human being seems as stupid as bread to me. Unfortunately, her stupidity fits in wonderfully with our government.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 863744033 #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 4029985365

This being sounds like someone with a male voice in a female body with the brain of a baby. If a man prefers men or a woman women, I don't care, but this Transhuman stuff is like castration or brain amputation. "Today I am a daisy. Why are there no public toilets for daisies? We daisies are a suppressed minority. How dare you? Daisies should have equal rights."

Not only that they try to mainstream imbeciles as the "new normal", also the statement is untrue, this man claims that they are not treated fair, or equal as he puts it. But what he really means has nothing to do with other hetero adults, I would think he means the right to take other peoples children (legalized kidnapping) for example,. I might be over-dramatizing it, but when a tiny minority tries to force itself so hard, and claims they are not protected by our Constitution, then that statement is completely false, it's a lie. They are being instrumentalized against the coherence of society, they [not him I guess] want to destroy natural human life, normal family life... to atomize the family unit even further, they should try that shit in Hungary or Croatia and ... all bets are off, but in Godless Western Europe.. this shit flies, I mean somebody voted for this whack job, right?!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:49 pm

So here is my assessment for Rumble. Might be great for already established content creators, but I've never posted videos and got literally no views (2 views for each video, so 4 views in total).. okay, so maybe Rumble surpresses video's concerning Ukraine, but even on the shittiest video sites with the shittiest of vids, I got an average of at least 50 views after a few hours of publishing.. and Rumble isn't that big, on Bitchute you get a decent viewcount.. so, to watch RT.com and other mainstream vids it's okay I guess, but as an average user it doesn't convince me at all. I will prefer and continue to post videos on Bitchute, much more people will see it there.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:09 pm

Visa and Mastercard suspend operations in Russia...more Zionist banker provocations.

sorry missed your post above

Last edited by khnum on Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

khnum

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:16 pm

Abacus wrote:Johnny Vedmore
@JohnnyVedmore
(March 4, 2022)

Can everyone who has a German audience, a friend or family member, tell them about Nicole Junkermann.

It is a story waiting to break in Germany and it has been almost entirely hidden from the German people for 3 years. Germany is not free.

Help me break these dystopian chains!

nitter.net/JohnnyVedmore/status/1499826730672005122#m

This is getting more and more interesting. This woman was working for John Casablancas, a model agency: "Elite Model" and surprise, surprise:

Casablancas, Trump, Elite Model Look (formerly Look of the Year)

One of the most famous Elite Model Look (formerly Look of the Year) contest judges is U.S. President Donald Trump. In the New York disco era nightclub scene, John Casablancas brushed shoulders with organized crime and befriended future U.S. President Donald Trump. They were introduced at some point during the mid-’70s through Roy Cohn. According to Trump, John Casablancas tutored him in the “modeling agency” business. During this period, Trump engaged in such excess of debauchery that he deemed it “my second business” according to author Michael Gross. According to Donald Trump during an interview with Michael Gross, “You had drugs, women, and booze all over the f--kin’ place ... .”

https://www.spookyconnections.com/john-casablancas
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:27 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

I knew some many years ago, and I think it's wrong to just dismiss it as a crank. It may be that some of them only tell themselves that at some point because it's somehow exciting, but that certainly doesn't apply to all of them.

I once saw a report about a matriarchal people in South America, where it is also the case that some prefer to be girls, and similar things are also known from other older cultures. So it's not true that it's just the woke ideas of the degenerate West.

I think that if a 1.90 m/120 kg bear with a beard down to her navel declares that she is a woman, then she is a woman. And if a 50 kg doll with a delicate voice breathes that he is a man, then I accept that. What annoys me, however, is that it is now being declared as a reason of state and the jubilation about it is being dictated from above.

But I think it's worse when some dimwit with two left hands tries to convince me how capable and intelligent he is - and then has something to decide somewhere.

pirat

I'm 1.90m and 150kg, and beardy. If I say I'm a woman, no f*cker would argue with me #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1619689188 (humour)

Which reminds me of a joke, before I go back on topic:

What do you call a gorilla with a machine gun?

"Sir!"

I'll get my coat...

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:28 pm

Lupus wrote:

If ya wanna try some nihilist black metal then MGLA is perfect... those lyrics. Start from excersises in futility V and go at least 4 next tracks. Beauty.

Let me try to be diplomatic (oh fuck!).. Croats are vice champions of the world in swearing and cussing, but we are not Nihilists. Metal, be it Black Metal or Death Metal is absolute crap, from every angle including the artistic one. I only knew one guy who listened to it, and he happened to be on some really gnarly psychopharmaca, one night he would take a knife out of my kitchen.. you know, I am all for fun and stuff, but I thought I might have to kill the drugged up motherfucker. He pulled his shit together, so please.. try to find Jesus, not for me, for yourself.. or find Buddha, I don't care, just do something to get your life in order, because whenever somebody tells me they listen to such crap, I automatically assume demon posession. That's as good as I get.. in regards of being diplomatic, I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you can comprehend. I write this out of true concern for your mental welbeing, and maybe I am an arsehole. Shalom!

Try pseudo folk or whatever that stuff is called, at least it won't fry your neurons.. and try to develop an inner hearing,
I got an extremely auditive brain, I could be tortured to death with bad music. much love, Aunty Grumpy.

Last edited by Pirata on Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:40 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

pirat

I'm 1.90m and 150kg, and beardy. If I say I'm a woman, no f*cker would argue with me #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1619689188 (humour)

Which reminds me of a joke, before I go back on topic:

What do you call a gorilla with a machine gun?

"Sir!"

I'll get my coat...

This post reminds me of one of my favorite youtube clips Duration 55 seconds

khnum

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:15 pm

Pirata wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
We are all so fucked.

Not only that they try to mainstream imbeciles as the "new normal", also the statement is untrue, this man claims that they are not treated fair, or equal as he puts it. But what he really means has nothing to do with other hetero adults, I would think he means the right to take other peoples children (legalized kidnapping) for example,. I might be over-dramatizing it, but when a tiny minority tries to force itself so hard, and claims they are not protected by our Constitution, then that statement is completely false, it's a lie. They are being instrumentalized against the coherence of society, they [not him I guess] want to destroy natural human life, normal family life... to atomize the family unit even further, they should try that shit in Hungary or Croatia and ... all bets are off, but in Godless Western Europe.. this shit flies, I mean somebody voted for this whack job, right?!

What I have written in "..." is not a translation of what she? he? it? is saying. What I think is, that in all cultures of the world there is a very small percentage of homosexuals etc. But there is only a very small number of civilizations, where this is openly propagated and even declared a role model: Greece and the very recent past. This has something to do with power and powerful connections. But I have not understood the mechanisms. It is no coincidence, that this started to spread in the recent past, with a new form of education referring back to the Greeks ("paedagogics" For someone, who understands Greek, this word alone speaks volumes). First in the 18th century with Winckelmann's History of ancient art, where the Greeks were praised for their gay looking statues and the following revolutions in America and France. During the 19th century this was rather suppressed, but it came back at the close of the century with a new attempt to revolutionize education. And finally 1968 with all these figures coming from these reform schools.
This Transhumanism is something equally sinister. It reminds me on the golem. They are making use of the unsecurity of most people. Most people can be influenced, especially in school or even primary school.
This supporting and propagating of small minorities is directed against the majority. Capitalism in its modern and Western form is getting more and more competitive. To exploit people more and more and to force them to do any form of work for the lowest salary, they have to break down all natural security systems. The greatest obstacle is the family. First they spread the idea, that women should work equally to men. Actually it was possible to feed a family with five or more members with one job before. Now they could break it down and reduce the salary, because suddenly twice as much people as before were applying for the available jobs. Today a man needs more than one job to feed himself. Nobody has time and money to raise children. And they tell you, that's what the people want.
The first thinking about this was Plato in his Politeia. He suggested, that people should not marry, but take part in orgies every month, so that nobody should know his father. This was meant to break down the power of the aristocratic families. This always reminds me on Brave New World. But later Plato changed his mind and wrote in his Nomoi about the importance of the family.
Luckily here in China the families are not destroyed. And they are the only security system people have. The West is in its last phase and tries to create a mass of willing slaves, but is destroying itself by doing so.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Pirata, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:23 pm

Pirata wrote:
Lupus wrote:

Let me try to be diplomatic (oh fuck!).. Croats are vice champions of the world in swearing and cussing, but we are not Nihilists. Metal, be it Black Metal or Death Metal is absolute crap, from every angle including the artistic one. I only knew one guy who listened to it, and he happened to be on some really gnarly psychopharmaca, one night he would take a knife out of my kitchen.. you know, I am all for fun and stuff, but I thought I might have to kill the drugged up motherfucker. He pulled his shit together, so please.. try to find Jesus, not for me, for yourself.. or find Buddha, I don't care, just do something to get your life in order, because whenever somebody tells me they listen to such crap, I automatically assume demon posession. That's as good as I get.. in regards of being diplomatic, I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you can comprehend. I write this out of true concern for your mental welbeing, and maybe I am an arsehole. Shalom!

Try pseudo folk or whatever that stuff is called, at least it won't fry your neurons.. and try to develop an inner hearing,
I got an extremely auditive brain, I could be tortured to death with bad music. much love, Aunty Grumpy.

xD

well...
i dont know what to say

my life is almost perfect

maybe I am a mentally disabled because I am Polish (living in Scotland atm) and I support Russia... weird? for my own folk Im completely insane because of that. lol

music is a way of judging peoples sanity now?
well done

thx for your story but there are many ppl that have problems and it doesnt matter if they listen to or wear something different than most
at least not in this case

Linux 4ever - Derbian (unstable)
Lupus
Lupus

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next