Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Oasis
12 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:39 am

刘汉 wrote:
Pirata wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
der_mick wrote:These are the people, that are leading Germany right now.
We are all so fucked.

I thought the pope outlawed the hiring of castratos for the capella Sistina in 1878???
But maybe the law only thought of the knife and not of hormone treatment....

I understand nada the figure says but that make it probably even more disturbing...

She told something about the Equal Rights of Daisies.

I would like to say that I have nothing against gay or queer. But this specimen of a human being seems as stupid as bread to me. Unfortunately, her stupidity fits in wonderfully with our government.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 863744033 #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 4029985365

This being sounds like someone with a male voice in a female body with the brain of a baby. If a man prefers men or a woman women, I don't care, but this Transhuman stuff is like castration or brain amputation. "Today I am a daisy. Why are there no public toilets for daisies? We daisies are a suppressed minority. How dare you? Daisies should have equal rights."

Not only that they try to mainstream imbeciles as the "new normal", also the statement is untrue, this man claims that they are not treated fair, or equal as he puts it. But what he really means has nothing to do with other hetero adults, I would think he means the right to take other peoples children (legalized kidnapping) for example,. I might be over-dramatizing it, but when a tiny minority tries to force itself so hard, and claims they are not protected by our Constitution, then that statement is completely false, it's a lie. They are being instrumentalized against the coherence of society, they [not him I guess] want to destroy natural human life, normal family life... to atomize the family unit even further, they should try that shit in Hungary or Croatia and ... all bets are off, but in Godless Western Europe.. this shit flies, I mean somebody voted for this whack job, right?!

What I have written in "..." is not a translation of what she? he? it? is saying. What I think is, that in all cultures of the world there is a very small percentage of homosexuals etc. But there is only a very small number of civilizations, where this is openly propagated and even declared a role model: Greece and the very recent past. This has something to do with power and powerful connections. But I have not understood the mechanisms. It is no coincidence, that this started to spread in the recent past, with a new form of education referring back to the Greeks ("paedagogics" For someone, who understands Greek, this word alone speaks volumes). First in the 18th century with Winckelmann's History of ancient art, where the Greeks were praised for their gay looking statues and the following revolutions in America and France. During the 19th century this was rather suppressed, but it came back at the close of the century with a new attempt to revolutionize education. And finally 1968 with all these figures coming from these reform schools.
This Transhumanism is something equally sinister. It reminds me on the golem. They are making use of the unsecurity of most people. Most people can be influenced, especially in school or even primary school.
This supporting and propagating of small minorities is directed against the majority. Capitalism in its modern and Western form is getting more and more competitive. To exploit people more and more and to force them to do any form of work for the lowest salary, they have to break down all natural security systems. The greatest obstacle is the family. First they spread the idea, that women should work equally to men. Actually it was possible to feed a family with five or more members with one job before. Now they could break it down and reduce the salary, because suddenly twice as much people as before were applying for the available jobs. Today a man needs more than one job to feed himself. Nobody has time and money to raise children. And they tell you, that's what the people want.
The first thinking about this was Plato in his Politeia. He suggested, that people should not marry, but take part in orgies every month, so that nobody should know his father. This was meant to break down the power of the aristocratic families. This always reminds me on Brave New World. But later Plato changed his mind and wrote in his Nomoi about the importance of the family.
Luckily here in China the families are not destroyed. And they are the only security system people have. The West is in its last phase and tries to create a mass of willing slaves, but is destroying itself by doing so.

We have a famous saying here in Europe: "Those who are declared dead live longer".. so yes I agree with much you say, but we go through this kind of stuff cyclically. This is not the first time, and it will not be the last time, we calibrate our society again and again, we have to agree again and again, to keep the baby and only throw out the bathwater.. because we are indeed an exceptually free society.. sometimes under severe pressure, but nevertheless resiliant. Can China claim the same, I mean I studied chinese history and find it rather depressing and opressive. We allow ourself to grow from age to age.. we struggle for what is worth to live for, and that is what differentiates our cultures from yours.

The average Chinese is not allowed to determine what is right and wrong, what is good and what does not work. In such a strict society virtue is, like in many muslim cultures, just a trained gesture, something emulated, not real, which can only rise from trial and error, from the freedom to express oneselves, only from that, creativity can rise, only from that true genuine progress, innovation and genius can grow. In my view China is much like other opportunist Empires, such as Saud Arabia et al, rich enough to BUY our technology.. but incapable to create them at the level we do. Otherwise you would be the leader of innovation, which you clearly are not.

I know Chinese people are very hard working, but they are held back by a stupid leadership. Look where this Wuhan biolab shit got you.. the world will not forget that, just in case you don't realize. China cooperated in this truly devastating COVID saga, destroying countless lifes around the world.. you may think you can stride above that, but Karma is real. Sorry, but you will never be our equals unless you allow the same level of mental and physical freedom. I know that there are a lot of forces that want to destroy us, your government being one of them, our governments as well, but you will never succeed, because you go AGAINST NATURE, against the TAO.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:10 am

Jesus doesn't need fucking statues depicting him as a torture victim, he needs people to undertsand his teachings.

Last edited by Pirata on Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:13 am

Pirata wrote: We have a famous saying here in Europe: "Those who are declared dead live longer".. so yes I agree with much you say, but we go through this kind of stuff cyclically. This is not the first time, and it will not be the last time, we calibrate our society again and again, we have to agree again and again, to keep the baby and only throw out the bathwater.. because we are indeed an exceptually free society.. sometimes under severe pressure, but nevertheless resiliant. Can China claim the same, I mean I studied chinese history and find it rather depressing and opressive. We allow ourselfs to grow from age to age.. we struggle for what is worth to live for, and that is what differentiates our cultures from yours.

The average Chinese is not allowed to determine what is right and wrong, what is good and what does not work. In such a strict society virtue is, like in many muslim cultures, just a trained gesture, something emulated, not real, which can only rise from trial and error, from the freedom to express oneself, only from that, creativity can rise, only from that true genuine progress, innovation and genius can grow. In my view China is much like other opportunist Empires, such as Saud Arabia et al, rich enough to BUY our technology.. but incapably to create them at the level we do. Otherwise you would be the leader of innovation, which you clearly are not.

I know Chinese people are very hard working, but they are held back by a stupid leadership. Look where this Wuhan biolab shit got you.. the world will not forget that, just in case you don't realize, it doesn't matter.. China cooperated in this truly devastating COVID saga, destroying countless lifes around the world.. you may think you can stride above that, but Karma is real. Sorry, but you will never be our equals unless you allow the same level of mental and physical freedom. I know that there are a lot of forces that want to destroy us, your government being one of them, but you will never succeed, because you go AGAINST NATURE, against the TAO.

I am not Chinese. I am German, in case you don't know.
Yes, we go through cycles. But we are not free. Freedom is the greatest illusion created in the West. It is like the carrot and the donkey. As soon as you really act freely, you will crush against invisible walls. And these walls are power, pure power.
In China these walls are not invisible, they are clear to every one.
No Chinese is working hard. I am working with them every day and I can tell you, they hate their work. They only follow strict orders. The leadership is extremely clever, but no one is following them, without extreme punishment. China is only successful, if the leadership can force the people. Because all people are very selfish. No one cares about rules, if they are not enforced very strictly. As soon as an ordinary Chinese enters his working place, he switches off his brain. He is doing this, because he wants to do this. The leadership would prefer, if they would not do this. But they all hate their jobs.
All important inventions in the past were made by Chinese, not because the ancient Chinese were any different from today, but among such a huge number of people, there will be always one, who is intelligent enough to do it. They don't need to buy Western technology, they are developing their own technology already.
The same applies to what happened in Wuhan. One medical doctor recognized, that there is this new flu virus and was talking with his friends about it and told them to be careful. His immediate superiors wanted to stop him to spread this. But he didn't care and published it. His immediate superiors wanted to punish him, but it was too late, the leadership in Beijing had read the publication, punished his superiors and he was completely confirmed by a law court in Beijing and is considered a hero now. This is the typical way here.
In the creation of this virus China had no part.
Innovation like progress is again propaganda of the capitalists, who need permanent growth. Growth can only exist, when there is exploitation on the other side. This is connected to the merchant sea-powers like Greece or Great Britain. And these sea-powers need to be destroyed, because they strangle and exploit the cultures.

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:25 am

刘汉 wrote:
Pirata wrote: We have a famous saying here in Europe: "Those who are declared dead live longer".. so yes I agree with much you say, but we go through this kind of stuff cyclically. This is not the first time, and it will not be the last time, we calibrate our society again and again, we have to agree again and again, to keep the baby and only throw out the bathwater.. because we are indeed an exceptually free society.. sometimes under severe pressure, but nevertheless resiliant. Can China claim the same, I mean I studied chinese history and find it rather depressing and opressive. We allow ourselfs to grow from age to age.. we struggle for what is worth to live for, and that is what differentiates our cultures from yours.

The average Chinese is not allowed to determine what is right and wrong, what is good and what does not work. In such a strict society virtue is, like in many muslim cultures, just a trained gesture, something emulated, not real, which can only rise from trial and error, from the freedom to express oneself, only from that, creativity can rise, only from that true genuine progress, innovation and genius can grow. In my view China is much like other opportunist Empires, such as Saud Arabia et al, rich enough to BUY our technology.. but incapably to create them at the level we do. Otherwise you would be the leader of innovation, which you clearly are not.

I know Chinese people are very hard working, but they are held back by a stupid leadership. Look where this Wuhan biolab shit got you.. the world will not forget that, just in case you don't realize, it doesn't matter.. China cooperated in this truly devastating COVID saga, destroying countless lifes around the world.. you may think you can stride above that, but Karma is real. Sorry, but you will never be our equals unless you allow the same level of mental and physical freedom. I know that there are a lot of forces that want to destroy us, your government being one of them, but you will never succeed, because you go AGAINST NATURE, against the TAO.

Yes, we go through cycles. But we are not free. Freedom is the greatest illusion created in the West. It is like the carrot and the donkey. As soon as you really act freely, you will crush against invisible walls. And these walls are power, pure power.
No Chinese is working hard. I am working with them every day and I can tell you, they hate their work. They only follow strict orders. The leadership is extremely clever, but no one is following them, without extreme punishment. China is only successful, if the leadership can force the people. Because all people are very selfish. No one cares about rules, if they are not enforced very strictly. As soon as an ordinary Chinese enters his working place, he switches off his brain. He is doing this, because he wants to do this. The leadership would prefer, if they would not do this. But they all hate their jobs.
All important inventions in the past were made by Chinese, not because the ancient Chinese were any different from today, but among such a huge number of people, there will be always one, who is intelligent enough to do it. They don't need to buy Western technology, they are developing their own technology already.
The same applies to what happened in Wuhan. One medical doctor recognized, that there is this new flu virus and was talking with his friends about it and told them to be careful. His immediate superiors wanted to stop him to spread this. But he didn't care and published it. His immediate superiors wanted to punish him, but it was too late, the leadership in Beijing had read the publication, punished his superiors and he was completely confirmed by a law court in Beijing and is considered a hero now. This is the typical way here.
Innovation like progress is again propaganda of the capitalists, who need permanent growth. Growth can only exist, when there is exploitation on the other side. This is connected to the merchant sea-powers like Greece or Great Britain. And these sea-powers need to be destroyed, because they strangle  and exploit the cultures.

Oh gawd, you are like my uncle, a guy with a decent IQ, but a total emotional cripple... okay,  you must be mentally defunct then, because I really thought you to be CCP, you talk exactly like these agents (do they pay your at least?), that's how FANATICAL you defend all the shit China is doing.. help yourself, because nobody else can! My uncle at least has the excuse to be an autist, me to btw.. Asperger.. what's your fucking excuse to be such a shame for GERMANY, that you have to promote an utter evil inhumane culture of which you apparently know FUCK ALL about... what the fuck is wrong with you self-hating Germans.. WHAT???? "The END".. for Germany, if you fucktards would promote GERMAN INTRERESTS as good as you do those of other nations you would indeed have a chance, gays and transgenders are your least problem, it is you who cannot BE GERMAN.. and DEFEND GERMAN INTERESTS.. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE..

That's what I would say if I would believe you to tell me the truth.. but who knows about your identity and motives right?

You may be sexually straight, but mentally and poltically GAY AS FUCK!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:34 am

And to add insult to injury, you didn't have any ARGUMENTS, all I say stands to the fullest because
"I'M GERMAN" just isn't a fucking argument, it's an admission, or a confession..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:29 am

刘汉 wrote:

Innovation like progress is again propaganda of the capitalists, who need permanent growth. Growth can only exist, when there is exploitation on the other side. This is connected to the merchant sea-powers like Greece or Great Britain. And these sea-powers need to be destroyed, because they strangle  and exploit the cultures.

what? This is so well documented that China in hand with the USA was doing SARS horseshoe bat to human transmission experiments with Fauci and Ralph Baric of the University of North Carolina. it isn't even deniable. They did many forms of this for years. Their documentation shows they used humanized mice to prove the viability of the transmission. They published studies on it.

But are you are pushing the bat soup theory? Bat soup that ended up right next to the Wuhan Institute of Virology run by a director nicknamed the "bat woman" whose primary interest was doing coronavirus research. Now that is a coincidence!

Did they work on it alone? NO. But they were knee deep in it.

I know you are a sinophile but you have to have extreme cognitive dissonance to even entertain that.

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:18 am

Oasis
Oasis

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:52 am

Many "Z" busses in Melitpol.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:57 am

Sunderland Global Media
@Sunderland_GM
·
1h
BREAKING: Russia's state owned Sberbank is to replace VISA and MasterCard with a new "MIR" card system in partnership with China's Unionpay.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:11 am

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:13 am

Oasis
Oasis

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:17 am

Oasis
Oasis

Zambeezi, Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:24 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:27 am

The New York Times
@nytimes
·
9h
Senior U.S. officials are traveling to Venezuela on Saturday to meet with the government of President Nicolás Maduro as the Biden administration steps up efforts to separate Russia from its remaining allies amid a widening standoff over Ukraine.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/05/world/americas/venezuela-russia-usa.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:28 am

A temporary ceasefire has been announced in Mariupol from 10:00-21:00 local time (08:00-19:00 GMT), according to the city council.

Civilians will be able to evacuate the city along an agreed route from 12:00 local time (10:00 GMT).
Oasis
Oasis

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:35 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The New York Times
@nytimes
·
9h
Senior U.S. officials are traveling to Venezuela on Saturday to meet with the government of President Nicolás Maduro as the Biden administration steps up efforts to separate Russia from its remaining allies amid a widening standoff over Ukraine.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/05/world/americas/venezuela-russia-usa.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

That's strange. I thought most of Western Govt's incl. USA said Gauido is President. #91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1619689188
Oasis
Oasis

KneelB4Zod!, Profanity, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:46 am

Anatoly Karlin (Z,Z)
@akarlin0
·
6h
Melitopol under its new head Vladimir Rogov:
* Debt jubilee
* Gas/utilities prices lowered to Russian levels
* Temp tax holiday
* Russian market opened to farmers
* Local militia to support Rosgvardiya
> Suggests Russia is here to stay; Novorossiya, at the least, will be annexed.

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FNIhsb8X0AMqtny?format=jpg&name=small

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
59m
#BREAKING #Mariupol said the evacuation operation would start at 10:00 GMT untill 19:00 under a temporary ceasefire with #Russia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:51 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:00 pm

Oasis
Oasis

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:04 pm

Vladivostok:

Neil Hauer
@NeilPHauer
·
1m
Nearly 1 million Ukrainian refugees in Poland now

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:33 pm

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·6m
UK PM: “This is not a NATO conflict, and it will not be. Not a single ally sent units to Ukraine. We are not hostile to the Russian people, we do not question the great nation and world power.”

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·6m
“We are disappointed by the decision to send young, innocent Russians to a useless war."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:49 pm

Kholodnohirs'kyi District, Kharkov

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·5m
Israeli media says that Russian President Vladimir Putin refused Israeli mediation in resolving the crisis in Ukraine after Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky asked Israel to play the role of a mediator. - AJ

MilitaryLand.net@Militarylandnet·1m
📷 Russian forces fired 8 missiles at #Vinnytsia. The airport is completely destroyed, says Zelensky. #Ukraine #UkraineRussiaWar

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:57 pm

Russian embassy sends note to Germany’s foreign ministry over discrimination of Russians

Yes I can confirm that the majority of Germans are a bunch of cowardly arseholes who only feel strong when they can gang up on individuals. When they lack true feasable arguments and intellect they use ad hominems or talk some nonsense, try to bully you around, let out their anger on those who do not participate in their self-imposed mind-control mentality.. They think they always know better then everyone else and feel threatened by those who disagree with them. If there is one thing I really hate about Germans it's that they always think they need to police [each] others thoughts and words, in a very compulsive obsessive way. This is probably not only a German thing, but here it's quite extreme, and the very reason why Germans had one of the hardest Lock-downs in the world, then they tell me to shut up, because "mannerisms", fuck your mannerisms! It's about the Steak, not the sizzle! They should go lecture and correct their own criminal leadership, other Europeans wouldn't be much bothered at this point if they committed assisted suicide on orders of the Pentagon, the only problem for us is their economic dominance that will drag the rest of Europe down with them. Pathetic!  

This indicates that Zelensky is still in Ukraine. If he was in Poland they wouldn't be doing this. The only "succession plan" that isn't interference in Ukraines state affairs would be new elections, but of course, Germans like Ursula von der Leyen know best what Ukrainians need. For those who have not noticed yet, Ukraine has been pimped out to become a German economic client state, the same way many of the ex-Yugoslavia mini-nations and other former Eastern block nations,.. all that NATO Anschluß shit to prop up Germanies Export economy, that's their only interests in us, instead of reforming their own economy, other Europeans must continiously be cannibalized and sold out to Klaus Schwab's WEF, another German fucktard, who doesn't just want to tell you what and how to think, but LITERALLY control your brain via technologic implants.

Game over for Azov and those countries that support the Nazis with money and weapons. Gloves are going to come off.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:25 pm

der_mick
der_mick

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:56 pm

Somehwere near Kiev some english speaking journalists filmed this...

Did I miss something? Did Russia say some "mean words" towards the UK? You bet, now behave, stop arming NAZI TERRORISTS!
Pirata
Pirata

Profanity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:02 pm

(March 4, 2022) How Russia Will Counterpunch the U.S./EU Declaration of War

strategic-culture.org/news/2022/03/04/how-russia-will-counterpunch-the-us-eu-declaration-of-war/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:07 pm

Please bring quality info to this forum,
possibly avoiding insults to others members here that have maybe different point of view?
Thank you!

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:15 pm

Pirata wrote:they use ad hominems or talk some nonsense

This describes you perfectly well.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:17 pm

Abacus wrote:Please bring quality info to this forum,
possibly avoiding insults to others members here that have maybe different point of view?
Thank you!

#91 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2713748720
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next