Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Böhse Tante
Qui
Mr Badger
der_mick
Pirata
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri May 20, 2022 10:52 pm

Richard Medhurst
@richimedhurst
·
46s
The Israeli occupation just bombed Damascus International Airport

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 20, 2022 11:09 pm

https://t.me/azmilitary11/4876

MANY OF YOU ASKED AND WE DELIVERED!!!
SURRENDER OF VOLYNA WITH TRANSLATION!!!
HE WAS ASKED ABOUT FOREING SOLDIERS AND FOREIGN INSTRUCTORS
SHOULD WE TRUST HIM?🤔

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri May 20, 2022 11:22 pm

There were explosions at Geneva airport today.
🤔😬

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Sat May 21, 2022 1:37 am

Pirata wrote:"The Economist" of May 2022 "predicts" 51% deaths from hunger, 13% malnourished and only 36% survivors?

Of course they blame President Putin for this, not themselves and their own decisions. These people have all gone insane.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 20220510

I'm a little confused. The Economist is predicting 51% DEATHS from hunger . . . . 51% of WHAT? The global population???????? By when?????
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata not logged in Sat May 21, 2022 1:50 am

ShockJock wrote:
Pirata wrote:"The Economist" of May 2022 "predicts" 51% deaths from hunger, 13% malnourished and only 36% survivors?

Of course they blame President Putin for this, not themselves and their own decisions. These people have all gone insane.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 20220510

I'm a little confused.   The Economist is predicting 51% DEATHS from hunger . . . . 51% of WHAT?   The global population????????   By when?????

The article is behind a paywall: https://www.economist.com/leaders/2022/05/19/the-coming-food-catastrophe

Pirata not logged in

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat May 21, 2022 1:58 am

Syrian air defences reportedly engaging of Tartus on the Syrian coast in northwest Syria

https://israelpalestine.liveuamap.com/en/2022/20-may-syrian-air-defences-reportedly-engaging-of-tartus
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 21, 2022 3:45 am

Had anyone else this? Whwn I went to the tab with this page I got a lot of advertising. I had to try several ways to come back again.

Is here anyone able and has the time to create and manage a telegram channel or chatgroup? Perhaps with the name "Zodland"? The above experience has shocked me a bit.

😬
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Geopolitical Sat May 21, 2022 3:48 am

Wonderful news about Azov going into captivity and Russian advances in Donbas.  Maybe a great maneuver will encircle Ukie forces.

Geopolitical

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat May 21, 2022 5:03 am

Fire reported at Damascus International Airport following possible Israeli airstrike and reports of Syrian air defence launches over the city and nearby

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2022/20-may-fire-reported-at-damascus-international-airport-following
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat May 21, 2022 5:35 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat May 21, 2022 5:37 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Had anyone else this? Whwn I went to the tab with this page I got a lot of advertising. I had to try several ways to come back again.

Is here anyone able and has the time to create and manage a telegram channel or chatgroup? Perhaps with the name "Zodland"? The above experience has shocked me a bit.

😬

I just got a message saying the domain had expired. But got through by clicking a link on the page.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 21, 2022 8:39 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

😬

I just got a message saying the domain had expired. But got through by clicking a link on the page.

Domain was just renewed.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Cheers10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sat May 21, 2022 9:04 am

In March, 2021, the "Nuclear Threat Initiative" Held a "Drill" for MonkeyPox Terror Attack
In March 2021, the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) partnered with the Munich Security Conference to conduct a "tabletop exercise" simulating a global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory.  In the "exercise" the terror Monkey pox attack took place in May, 2022.   Well, it is now May, 2022, and we now have . . .  an outbreak of actual Monkeypox
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/in-march-2021-the-nuclear-threat-initiative-held-a-drill-for-global-monkeypox-terror-attack-may-15-2022-and-now-we-have-an-actual-outbreak

Doesn’t this all sound familiar?

Those paying attention to the news may note that the governments of the world recently toyed with the scenario of a global monkeypox pandemic. In a simulated exercise held last year, the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) and the Munich Security Conference modeled the spread of “a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus” that resulted in “more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.”

https://www.rt.com/news/555834-monkeypox-explainer-disease-outbreak/
Qui
Qui

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat May 21, 2022 11:51 am

https://avia.pro/news/izrail-obrushil-shirokomasshtabnye-udary-na-siriyu

Israeli fighter jets bombed the western part of Syria.

Just days after Iranian forces and Lebanon's Hizbollah forces occupied military bases in southern and western Syria, Israel immediately responded and launched powerful attacks on targets in those regions. At the moment, there is serious destruction and at least three dead.

According to the information that Avia.pro journalists managed to find out, the strikes were initially inflicted on the Golan Heights area, where, according to preliminary data, a group of pro-Iranian forces was seen. Subsequently, the strikes were transferred to Damascus and the western part of Syria. Moreover, there are suspicions that two groups of Israeli warplanes took part in the attack - one of them carried out strikes from the airspace of Israel and Lebanon, while the second group of fighters was over the Mediterranean Sea and struck at the provinces of Latakia and Tartus.

"Three people were killed in Israel's attack on the south of Damascus, which was launched from the Golan Heights," Israeli media reported, citing the Syrian Ministry of Defense. A few minutes earlier, fires broke out in the area as a result of unidentified explosions. Syrian media claim that Syria's air defense systems were activated and intercepted "hostile targets" in the sky of the capital. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the targets of the attack were Syrian army bases and Iranian militias in a Damascus suburb. Two flights were delayed due to strikes on the airport. Echoes of explosions were also heard in the coastal zone of Syria near the city of Tartus, "the Israeli edition of The Jerusalem Post reports.

It is not known how many strikes were inflicted, however, Avia.pro journalists have information that the Damascus airport was seriously destroyed as a result of the attack.

(computer translated from Russian)
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 21, 2022 12:37 pm

https://t.me/c/1394010098/3650

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2022/05/20/russia-rewrites-the-art-of-hybrid-war/

My weekend column for SCF - actually at least 3 articles in 1, aiming at nuances in the Big Picture.

The first segment on the Shoigu/Austin call and the bioweapons connection should be updated by the latest Russia presentation at the OSCE - already posted here.

Please make this viral.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 21, 2022 12:42 pm

Qui wrote:In March, 2021, the "Nuclear Threat Initiative" Held a "Drill" for MonkeyPox Terror Attack
In March 2021, the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) partnered with the Munich Security Conference to conduct a "tabletop exercise" simulating a global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory.  In the "exercise" the terror Monkey pox attack took place in May, 2022.   Well, it is now May, 2022, and we now have . . .  an outbreak of actual Monkeypox
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/in-march-2021-the-nuclear-threat-initiative-held-a-drill-for-global-monkeypox-terror-attack-may-15-2022-and-now-we-have-an-actual-outbreak

Those paying attention to the news may note that the governments of the world recently toyed with the scenario of a global monkeypox pandemic. In a simulated exercise held last year, the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) and the Munich Security Conference modeled the spread of “a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus” that resulted in “more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.”

Our Mr Lauterbach already plans a Leopard pox for next year.

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat May 21, 2022 2:16 pm

Qui wrote:In March, 2021, the "Nuclear Threat Initiative" Held a "Drill" for MonkeyPox Terror Attack

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Scree147

Hello fellow chimps!

- Bill Gates urges preparation for Smallpox attacks
- Smallpox/Monkeypox vaccine created
- Monkeypox suddenly "spreads undetected"
- G7 ministers gather for secret "virus exercise"

It jumped into 13 countries in a weeks time? It took Aids 2 years to reach Europe, any questions?  Rolling Eyes

As the Plandemic Inc. mouthpiece had signaled the next planned event..

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Https_10

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Https_10

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Https_11

It's honestly almost hysterical if it wasn't so fucking evil.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Scree146

Nobody scared of Covid anymore? Let's try monkeypox!!!

If the masses let this one do what Covid did, then maybe there is something to that term 'useless eater'..

Just a reminder... this isn't "monkeypox", this is the consequence for taking the mark of the beast.

AstraZeneca’s C-19 DEATH BY SYRINGE INJECTION AZD 1222 is made with genetically modified chimpanzee protein-("virus").

COVID was designed to get people to get the "vaccines". The mRNA injections were the primers, "monkeypox" is part of the culling.

It's clear that these mRNA injections destroyed peoples natural immune system, thus now they're vulnerable to all sorts of infections and we're seeing the first signs of T-cell dysfunction, like AIDS.. only "vaccine" aquired immune deficiency syndrome.. and how does "monkeypox" kill you? It "disables the immune system by producing 'a protein' that blocks a wide range of human interferons".. go figure!

T cell dysfunction induces the out of control of tumors

Question: what's the "vaccine status" of those getting the monkey aids? The next stage in the bio warfare has begun!

Guess what, the FDA approved a vaccine for monkey aids based on a live attenuated cow pox protein ("virus") in 2019:

Jynneos, for use in adults with eczema and compromised immune systems..

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Nintch10

Russian fake news outlets claim Oxford coronavirus vaccine turns people into MONKEYS

This monkeyshit coming out days before 194 countries supposed to surrender their constitution & medical rights to the WHO?

WHO was notified of two laboratory confirmed cases and one probable case of monkeypox

Welcome to PLANET OF THE APES, sorry couldn't resist..

Monkeypox latest: UK cases more than double to 20 as 58 deaths reported in DR Congo

This image is from above Express article:

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Xu2vj810

Covid 2.0

And of course they use PCR tests to fraudulently diagnose "infection" once again.

PCR test inventor Kary Mullis told us that you can find whatever you want with his PCR test, but you can't detect infection!

Virology is a heinous hoax. Plague laws have been used by the same intergenerational crime families for thousands of years to consolidate power by scaring, disposessing, subjugating and killing ignorant peasants. Different 'dis'ease, same concept.

Expect them to escalate this in June and July, just in time for enforced lockdowns and additional DEATH BY SYRINGE programs come later this Year. They need another plandemic as the financial markets cannot be fixed, there is no more tools left to use, they want total lockdown while the financial collapse is happening, they think this will protect them.

I think this is a cover-up attempt of late onset synthetic mRNA "side effects" due to T cell dysfunction, same mechanism as the "rapid onset of incurable stage 4 cancer" explosion in mRNA-vaxxed populations.

Once again, I'd rather take my chances with the disease than take their "vaccines" Arrow Sarracenia Purpurea. Check it out.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Duayf910

Monkey Aids CASE UPDATE 21/5/22

90 confirmed cases
53 suspected cases
13 countries

All Western nations? For a "virus" they are saying is 'hard to spread' it suddenly has legs to travel thousands of miles all at once?

I'm leaning toward thinking this is a blowback event arising from the kill shots. We should soon konw if this is vaxx related or not. Either one will expose the other, or both will commence together. I expect another "wave of Covid" through summer. Ba4 and 5 have been mentioned as the "next variant" and it should get going shortly in the next couple weeks maybe, and this will maybe Geert’s "variant of concern". Answers will certainly come soon. Most of my vaxxed relatives are continiuosly sick.. with a myriad of infections, Their immune stytems are collapsing. One of the defining characteristics of monkeypox is "lymph node enlargement".. my brother was diagnosed with mRNA vaccine damage.. yes, his lymph nodes are also enlarged. Here is the kicker: If already-immunocompromised people take the smallpox vax, they have not only signed their own death warrants.

Western governments don't have any obligations toward DEAD PEOPLE.. Western governments are BANCRUPT, they want us DEAD! Nothing is more "DEFLATIONARY" then let's say a successful plandemic that kills off hundreds of millions of people, they've done this for centuries! The WEF Mafija lacks the strength to win World War 3 against Russia, so they just reverberate back to the next plandemic!

Pfizer's mRNA injections gives you blisters too?

These synthetic mRNA injections also cause severe SHINGLES outbreaks, yeah?

This is what happens when you destroy your immune system with a "covid vaccine", all the weird diseases that we've previously contained and that were difficult to spread, because of our God given immune system, are now bypassing peoples immune systems, because they've been hacked to only attack C-19 proteins! It was predicted by many scientists (including Luc Montagnier) that this would happen, this is only the beginning.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Ftnhy010
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Profanity and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat May 21, 2022 3:31 pm

DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY EVEN TRY TO BLAME RUSSIA FOR THE MONKEY AIDS!

The Door Into Summer · The Monkees

With his fool's gold stacked up all around him
From a killing in the market on the war
The children left King Midas there, as they found him
In his counting house where nothing counts but more

And he thought he heard the echoes of a penny whistle band
And the laughter from a distant caravan
And the brightly painted line of circus wagons in the sand
Fading through the door into summer

With his travelogues of "maybe next year" places
As a trade-in for a name upon the door
And he pays for it with years he cannot buy back with his tears
When he finds out there's been no one keeping score

These ruthless name stealers think they still got "options" when every of their moves only digs their own graves deeper and deeper!

DR DAVID E MARTIN: ON FILING MURDER CHARGES FOR COVID "VACCINES"

Courts Overturn Covid - India's Supreme Court Overturns Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Policy

Crown Drops Another 24 Tickets Against Three BC Pastors Who Refused to Shutter Churches

Court Finds COVID Restrictions for Tokyo Restaurant Chain Illegal

Indian Supreme Court Judgement Against Vaccine Mandates

False Claims About Indian Supreme Court Judgement Against Vaccine Mandates Debunked

World Bank to Receive $450 Million to Start Pandemic Preparedness Fund while people are starving

PDF: "Strengthening WHO Preparedness For and Response to Health Emergencies"

Overview of FDA’s Planned June Blitzkrieg to Authorize Useless Toxic Shots Now and Forevermore

A One-and-Done CRISPR Gene Therapy Will Aim to Prevent Heart Attacks?

Verve Therapeutics Announces Clearance of First VERVE-101 Clinical Trial Application and Outlines Global Clinical Development Strategy; Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results

CRISPR Cockroaches? A New Gene-Editing "Breakthrough"

Babies Breastfeeding From Covid-Vaxxed Mothers Becoming Sick, Some Dying

Bill Gates’ Climate Change Investment Firm Bets On Lab-Produced Breast Milk (Jun. 16, 2020)

Artificial breast milk firm that offers an environmentally-friendly alternative to baby formula gets $3.5 million from investment fund backed by Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg

Urgent investigation needed of rising hepatitis cases in kids based on the reasonable hypothesis of spike proteins in breast milk

Remembering The Nestlé Baby Formula Scandal That Rocked The 1970s

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat May 21, 2022 5:34 pm

We’re looking at a humanitarian crisis of unprecedented proportions, probably the worst since the black death of the 14th century

Russia has to militarilly patrol their grain shipments despite "sanctions" against their food produce, to help out "friendly nations"!

Friends.. for how long have I urged you to prepare and start growing your own foods?

Use the few weeks left to buy as much food as you can!

Enough of us independent thinking humans have to survive so that these massmurdering pieces of shit can be held accountable!

PRE-FUCKING-PARE NOW! Buy as much staple foods you can every damn day, grow food if you can! Fill up every damn cuboard and fridge you have, or just make room for it in the corner of your room, just do it! Don't wait any longer... DO IT NOW!

Don't give in, don't be scared, be prepared! And listen to me, you need to buy food in all forms, canned meat/fish, rice.. noodles..

EVERYTHING!

Last edited by Pirata on Sat May 21, 2022 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 21, 2022 5:35 pm

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat May 21, 2022 5:46 pm

Pirata wrote:We’re looking at a humanitarian crisis of unprecedented proportions,
probably the worst since the black death of the 14th century

Russia has to militarilly patrol their grain shipments despite "sanctions" against their food produce, to help out "friendly nations"!

Friends.. for how long have I urged you to prepare and start growing your own foods?

Enough of us independent thinking humans have to survive so that these massmurdering pieces of shit can be held accountable!

PRE-FUCKING-PARE NOW! Buy as much staple foods you can every damn day, grow food if you can! Fill up every damn cuboard and fridge you have, or just make room for it in the corner of your room, just do it! Don't wait any longer... DO IT NOW!

Don't give in, don't be scared, be prepared! And listen to me, you need to buy food in all forms, canned meat/fish, rice.. noodles..

EVERYTHING!

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Gfc2110

Do it now, thank me later.. or don't, and starve with the rest of the zombiefied plebs.
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 21, 2022 6:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sat May 21, 2022 6:34 pm

Pirata wrote:We’re looking at a humanitarian crisis of unprecedented proportions, probably the worst since the black death of the 14th century

EVERYTHING!
Don't forget to get extra food for your dogs an cats
Qui
Qui

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 21, 2022 6:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sat May 21, 2022 6:56 pm

From Natural news

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-05-20-china-preparing-for-d-day-invasion-of-the-continental-united-states.html#

SOURCES: China preparing for “D-Day” INVASION of the continental United States, with forces to land on the beaches of California, as Biden and Newsom serve as China’s accomplices
https://www.brighteon.com/9fe9eae5-22a2-4f72-a376-eca4bede6c06

This is the bombshell that has emerged from the leaked audio out of China, for which a full English translation and transcript has now been published by whistleblower Jennifer Zeng at this link. (The English translation is somewhat rough but still very useful.)
Leaked Secret Audio: War Mobilization Meeting of Guangdong Province: Normal to War State Transition

From Jim Stone
But now we have this, from Jennifer at NTD news UPDATE: It looks like NTD got taken over and Jennifer is not there anymore. This came from her new location. Jennifer is a Falun Gong ex pat from China that has had rock solid stuff in perfection every time I have checked. If she says China is now moving to a wartime economy, China is and that's all there is to it. She has all the connections in China that anyone could ever want.
http://www.jimstoneindia.com/.zu2.html

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 21, 2022 7:31 pm

https://t.me/c/1394010098/3656

Maybe just a joke but...
https://t.me/c/1751490435/5328
Pre-trial detention center in Rostov is preparing to meet a VIP visitor
A personal meeting between Ramzan Kadyrov and detained militant David Kasatkin is planned.
Earlier, David threatened to kill Chechen commanders, personally Kadyrov and his children, insulted his mother, and threatened to rape his daughters.
In addition, David was identified by tattoos, he tortured Russian soldiers.
Among the tattoos on his body are many swastikas and Nazi symbols.

In short, David is fuked up.

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 21, 2022 7:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

First clip I get (translated) 

Adult content with age restrictions. This content may not be suitable for people under the age of 18. To view these media, you need to log in to Twitter. Learn more

........ 😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 21, 2022 8:05 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

First clip I get (translated) 

Adult content with age restrictions. This content may not be suitable for people under the age of 18. To view these media, you need to log in to Twitter. Learn more

........ 😡

Yep, there is a lot of such clips recently. However, nothing gory is visible, actualy. It's nothing but different excusion for censorship.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 21, 2022 8:06 pm

Some of Azovstal hohol detainees...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat May 21, 2022 8:18 pm

Qui wrote:From Natural news

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-05-20-china-preparing-for-d-day-invasion-of-the-continental-united-states.html#

SOURCES: China preparing for “D-Day” INVASION of the continental United States, with forces to land on the beaches of California, as Biden and Newsom serve as China’s accomplices
https://www.brighteon.com/9fe9eae5-22a2-4f72-a376-eca4bede6c06

This is the bombshell that has emerged from the leaked audio out of China, for which a full English translation and transcript has now been published by whistleblower Jennifer Zeng at this link. (The English translation is somewhat rough but still very useful.)
Leaked Secret Audio: War Mobilization Meeting of Guangdong Province: Normal to War State Transition

From Jim Stone
But now we have this, from Jennifer at NTD news UPDATE: It looks like NTD got taken over and Jennifer is not there anymore. This came from her new location. Jennifer is a Falun Gong ex pat from China that has had rock solid stuff in perfection every time I have checked. If she says China is now moving to a wartime economy, China is and that's all there is to it. She has all the connections in China that anyone could ever want.
http://www.jimstoneindia.com/.zu2.html

Meh! No not really.. US will sink into depression and mayhem, why would they want to mess with a failed United States of A*murikah, that will most likely experience the 2nd American Revolution, or whatever? No! They'll be dealing with TAIWAN's *BIO LAB*s, mark my words!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next