Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
khnum
Böhse Tante
Talos
ShockJock
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:09 pm

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:23 pm

absolutely NO government in Africa wants to be seen as siding with neo-colonialists.
their 'people' are watching. the world is watching.
#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M2127

i'm going to be watching Pakistan closely... the have an 'interim' prime minister
and the general elections are only weeks away.
the entire planet (now) knows the truth about Imran Kahn being unjustly jailed.
#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 24010

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:26 pm

day-uhmmmm!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:38 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/111499
https://t.me/myeuronewz/2070
#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Img_2806
❗The Czechs are marching against the Ukrainians – a brutal rape of a 15-year-old girl occurred in the city of Pilsen
This week the residents of the city of Pilsen are mourning. On Tuesday evening, an 18-year-old citizen of Ukraine went for a "walk" to the river with a 15-year-old girl.
This unsuspecting girl agreed to the walk, because she knew the criminal and had a trusting relationship with him.
The Ukrainian took the victim to a nearby forest, tied her hands, sealed her mouth with tape, raped, beat, robbed, wrapped her in a sack, and then threw her off a cliff into the forest.
The offender was sure that the girl was dead (she pretended to be unconscious). She managed to get out of the bag and seek help.
The non–human was caught a few hours after the crime - he is waiting for a prison sentence.
Local users of social networks are angry – a march against the neighborhood with Ukrainians is planned in the city, they have not been welcome for a long time.
#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2924852245

spit
#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M2128

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:57 pm

https://t.me/FreieLinkeOpenChat/23736

https://t.me/liepsenverlag/623

Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali - Fighting or Dying of Hunger / By Hermann Ploppa - apolut.net

https://apolut.net/niger-burkina-faso-mali-kampf-oder-hungertod-von-hermann-ploppa/

"A commentary by Hermann Ploppa. The Sahel countries have nothing to lose but their chains. The Western community of values is a bit irritated right now. So far, mineral resources have always been scraped, dug and rolled cheerfully from the desert floor of the Sahara. In addition, these poor countries down there have always paid the price for the wet world power dreams of the French Empire without complaint. There was no need to worry about this area and the people there. There, military coups have always alternated with phases of pseudo-democratic clamor. Occasionally, military punitive expeditions had to be organized. Or let some terrorists off the leash in order to then get the justification for "humanitarian interventions" delivered. In order to have the ordered bad boys from the terrorist front also examined by our guys from the Bundeswehr. Strangely enough, the presence of French, American or German soldiers then did not lead to a quick cessation of terrorist attacks. On the contrary. Instead, terrorism has increased. The number of jihadists has increased during the period of the French military presence <1>. Is this an absolute inability, or are the terrorists perhaps not so unwelcome in the geopolitical calculus?

... "

Very good article, unfortunately in German. To all those who think that Africans are solely to blame for their misery.

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:56 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

What kind of crap is this? When I open tweets there are no more comments to be seen and when I open the account there are only a few tweets to be seen. For example, the tweets can not be found there on the account for me. 

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2924852245

==========================

yeah.. they make it purposefully unenjoyable for non-account holders...
but i have to say telegram does the same thing to non-account holders. It's miserable for non-members.
I am thinking of taking the time/effort to register a telegram account now that you don't have to surrender your phone number.
I think they still offer that... but maybe they 'cripple' those accounts too. idk.
I'm getting sick of not being able to view your posts. badger's too.
cheers
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:27 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

What kind of crap is this? When I open tweets there are no more comments to be seen and when I open the account there are only a few tweets to be seen. For example, the tweets can not be found there on the account for me. 

yeah.. they make it purposefully unenjoyable for non-account holder...
but i have to say telegram does the same thing to non-account holder. It's miserable.
I am thinking of taking the time/effort to register a telegram account now that you don't have to surrender your phone number.
I think they still offer that... but maybe they 'cripple' those accounts too. idk.
cheers  

I cant get comments and often no pictures unless I sign up which I wont I dont need that Deep State antichrist tracking me or making a profile of me I no longer go there

=========

don't blame ya.
I swore after Y2K i'd never 'prepare' like i did... ever again.
I decided that 'next time' (and that is NOW) i'd just paint a bulls-eye on the top of my head.
I even thought of just moving to Washington DC and opening a street hotdog cart by the Capitol.
I was going to call it Ground-Zero Hotdogs!
srsly i'm not going to lean into a left hook... but we are in 'late stage Capitalism'... and it's only going to get worse from here for the West.
I'm basically taking the popcorn eating approach to the next decade.
AI isn't hindered by having/not having social media accounts that you just leave dormant.
sure... they can 'track' and deduce your geopolitical proclivities... i just don't give any fucks. anymore.
they can find and grab any 'one' of us at their leisure.

speaking of AI...
check out Caleb Maupins take on AI and Marxism... i kid you not. grab popcorn.

https://rumble.com/embed/v342c7w/?pub=4

khnum

Mr Badger and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:43 pm

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4029985365 #123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4029985365 #123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:45 pm

Jackson Hinkle 🇺🇸
@jacksonhinklle
·
1h
🇮🇷🇲🇱🇧🇫 IRAN has offered military assistance to MALI and BURKINA FASO

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:19 am

Thanks for the video its popcorn time for me too its been a while since Ive posted this but it more or less expresses my sentiments Duration 4 minutes 18 seconds

===========

magnificent analysis of himself. lol. loved it.

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:06 am

Your country run by the World Health Organisation...don't laugh this may be the case by as early as next year.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:54 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

==========================

yeah.. they make it purposefully unenjoyable for non-account holders...
but i have to say telegram does the same thing to non-account holders. It's miserable for non-members.
cheers

I forgot who, if i find it I will post it, there are pages who offer telephone numbers for Telegram accounts. I dunno how it works. It's too much for me to find out now. 

🤔🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:28 am

Via: The Gateway Pundit:
https://archive.is/BCQRO
Yaccarino said yesterday that you have “freedom of speech, not freedom of reach.” This is a clear departure from putting free speech ahead of advertising dollars. The old bait and switch. X will argue you still have free speech. We just won’t let anyone see it.

“We’ve introduced a new policy to your specific point about hate speech called ‘freedom of speech, not reach.‘ So if you’re going to post something that illegal, or against the law, you’re gone. Zero tolerance. But more importantly, if you’re going to post something that is ‘lawful but awful,‘ you get labeled. You get labeled. You get deamplified, which means it cannot be shared. And it is certainly demonetized, back to your direct point about brand safety, so they are protected from the risk of being next to that content. And it’s also why it’s really important to note that once a post is labeled, and it can’t be shared, and the user sees that, 30% of the time they take it down themselves. Staggeringly, they take it down.”

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:41 am

West African bloc scraps crisis meeting on Niger coup
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/8/12/west-african-bloc-scraps-crisis-meeting-on-niger-coup

An emergency meeting between Wester African nations on the coup in Niger has been postponed indefinitely as concerns over the health of detained President Mohammed Bazoum increase.

Members of the Economic Cooperation of West African Nations (ECOWAS) were due to meet in the Ghanaian capital Accra on Saturday to discuss how to tackle the Niger crisis after they approved the deployment of a stand-by force to restore constitutional order.

But the meeting was indefinitely suspended for “technical reasons”. Sources said the meeting was originally set to inform the organisation’s leaders about “the best options” for activating and deploying a military force.

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:43 am

Louisville and Kentucky have a new patient discharge system for the elderly and handicapped -have your security goons take them to the gutter and dump them there,since 2020 planetary health services have gone to the dark side.

khnum

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:36 am

DD Geopolitics, [13/08/2023 08:20]
🇸🇾🇷🇺In the early hours of this morning, Russian naval vessels stationed in Tartous carried out a targeted missile attack on the strongholds and command centers of the extremist group "ISIS" deep within the Syrian desert. The resulting explosions reverberated across Tartous and the eastern Hama governorate.

🔴 @DDGeopolitics

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/77032

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:49 pm

‘Only AI made it possible’: scientists hail breakthrough in tracking British wildlife
Technology proves able to identify dozens of species in thousands of hours of recordings
https://archive.is/wip/OT0ys

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/aug/13/only-ai-made-it-possible-scientists-hail-breakthrough-in-tracking-british-wildlife
first they came for the foxes.... Grumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:52 pm

Russian warship fires warning shots on cargo ship in Black Sea
https://archive.ph/wip/UFeOr

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-warship-fires-dry-cargo-ship-black-sea-defence-ministry-2023-08-13/
The Russian military boarded the vessel with the help of a Ka-29 helicopter.
"After the inspection group completed its work on board, the Sukru Okan continued on its way to the port of Izmail," the defence ministry said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:13 pm

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M2129

Black in the Empire
@blackintheempir

The US and France are terrified they won't be able to get the African countries they control to attack Niger and have to do it themselves,
proving to the world they are still the abusive thieving colonizers they always were and care nothing about human rights, values or democracy

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:26 pm

full interview

rumble

https://rumble.com/embed/v3467vs/?pub=4

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:41 pm

Mr Badger wrote:DD Geopolitics, [13/08/2023 08:20]
🇸🇾🇷🇺In the early hours of this morning, Russian naval vessels stationed in Tartous carried out a targeted missile attack on the strongholds and command centers of the extremist group "ISIS" deep within the Syrian desert. The resulting explosions reverberated across Tartous and the eastern Hama governorate.

🔴 @DDGeopolitics

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/77032

were these simultaneous events?????  Question

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M2130

eeyup
Going Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:15 pm

Ukrainian cartoon blaming the West for the failure that is the 'Spring Counteroffensive'

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iONW9I8zAW5o/
Intense: Famous Close Quarter Fire Fight From Last Year Now Subtitled For First Time

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TmrydjNuv3oz/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:17 pm

great clip. he wipes the floor with this neocon think tank goon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:54 pm

https://new.thecradle.co/articles/the-politics-behind-the-telegram-ban-in-iraq

good article. explains the factions involved: Sadrists v Resistance (PMU/Tehran)

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:57 pm

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M2131

https://new.thecradle.co/articles/syria-says-us-behind-deadly-isis-attack-in-deir-ezzor

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:24 pm

all UR free speeeech r belong 2 US!
seems like all western puppets are getting nervous over the pitchforks and torches.
they know what's looming via dollar collapse? tick tock

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M2132
https://new.thecradle.co/articles/jordanian-king-ratifies-draconian-cybercrime-draft-law

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:32 pm

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M2133

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M2134
https://archive.is/wip/XLRoV
https://www.rt.com/business/581150-china-lab-grown-meat/

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:41 pm

https://t.me/SyrianaAnalysis/687

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Img_2807

Is imperialism losing in Africa and Syria? Interview with Harpal Brar

WATCH: https://youtu.be/KwZhur3RNIc

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2713748720

========

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:03 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M2133

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M2134
https://archive.is/wip/XLRoV
https://www.rt.com/business/581150-china-lab-grown-meat/

No matter why one may be for or against, one thing interests me most of all in a very factual way. Does this "meat" also contain all the ingredients like "normal" meat? Especially vitamin B12, which is one of the biggest problems with vegetarian and vegan diets, for example. Most often, such "trifles" are completely forgotten about the hyped topics, people prefer to limit themselves to emotional "indignation". 

#123 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:44 pm

Niger faces power outage as Nigeria cuts off supply
ECOWAS has imposed sanctions on Niger, including border restrictions and the suspension of financial ties with the country.
Nigeria, which provides 70% of Niger’s electricity, has cut power supply to the landlocked country

https://rumble.com/embed/v34gegf/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next