Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
anon
khnum
Qui
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
10 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:12 am

Zambeezi wrote:🇺🇦Mad:🇷🇺 — Explosions reported over Tula Region, 320 Km from Ukrainian-Russian borders
https://t.me/BellumActaNews/102268

⚡In Moscow city, Tula, Lipetsk, Orel and Kaluga regions, as well as parts of the Moscow region, airports are closed due to the threat of UAVs.

in seems we are entering a new phase of UAV war. There is little movement on front lines, but there are more and more attacks deep inside enemy territory (Russia, Ukraine) with UAVs. That cardboard drone is a great idea. Cheap, effective, completely invisible to radar. And there are more and more swarms of drones. For now, UAVs are not coordinating between themselves, but technology is here and it is a question of when not if. Most of the targets in Russian Federation are not military but demoralization of civilian population. It is a clever tactic. And it is accelerating.

Russian Federation will have to adapt.

anon

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:13 am

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M42 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M2506

Reports of FEMA turning away insulin and other supplies on Maui dont expect any better after this event

=====

yeah we saw them in action during Katrina as well.
they've called for evacuation of 20+ counties...
the storm surge can be the big issue on coastal property.
i don't expect much from this one.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:14 am

banker's thugs in blue helmets Grumpy
Israel demands 'freedom of movement' for UNIFIL troops in Lebanon
Israel's western sponsors at the UN Security Council have been pushing for the 'peacekeeping' forces
to carry out their mandate in Lebanon by force.
https://new.thecradle.co/articles/israel-demands-freedom-of-movement-for-unifil-troops-in-lebanon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:20 am

https://t.me/SyrianaAnalysis/691

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_2829

Are Western Intelligence agencies recycling the 2011 "revolution" in southern Syria with Israel playing an instrumental role?

WATCH: https://youtu.be/NtHATx32ytQ

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:37 am

💥 Several explosions in Odessa

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/79059

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:40 am

This one small shop tonight cost me £31 / 36 Euro / $39 Sad

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Photo_67

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:44 am

✈❗ Some Ukrainian channels report X-101 launches from the Caspian Sea

Possibly in an hour they could be over Ukraine

🔴 @ DDGeopolitics

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:50 am

anon wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:🇺🇦Mad:🇷🇺 — Explosions reported over Tula Region, 320 Km from Ukrainian-Russian borders

⚡In Moscow city, Tula, Lipetsk, Orel and Kaluga regions, as well as parts of the Moscow region, airports are closed due to the threat of UAVs.

in seems we are entering a new phase of UAV war. There is little movement on front lines, but there are more and more attacks deep inside enemy territory (Russia, Ukraine) with UAVs. That cardboard drone is a great idea. Cheap, effective, completely invisible to radar. And there are more and more swarms of drones. For now, UAVs are not coordinating between themselves, but technology is here and it is a question of when not if.  Most of the targets in Russian Federation are not military but demoralization of civilian population. It is a clever tactic. And it is accelerating.

Equipping their AA defences with water pistols ought to take of it.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Downlo12

==========

lol that^^ was also my first thought... water vs. cardboard.
but the aussies that invented it use wax impregnated cardboard....

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:06 am

Mr Badger wrote:This one small shop tonight cost me £31 / 36 Euro / $39 Sad

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Photo_67

There are 3 in my house we spend AUD $320 per week or GBP 163 thats with cheaper cuts of meat and sausages if you want a roast or steak add 30-60 dollars still thats not much for $60 AUD.....Prior to the holocough it was about $220.00

khnum

Mr Badger and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:27 am

DDGeopolitics is running a poll:

"Where did the drones that attacked Pskov come from?"

A: Ukraine

B: Estonia

Currently at 393 votes. 75% Say B

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/79065

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:43 am

Brazil's Lula wants to discuss changes to UN Security Council with Biden

Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva said on Tuesday
he wants to discuss the possibility of making changes to the United Nations Security Council with his US counterpart Joe Biden.
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/08/29/709873/brazil-lula-wants-discuss-changes-un-security-council-with-US-biden

I trust Lula about as much as I trust Modi... both r carrying water
to help the west infiltrate and compromise BRICS+...
they play 'good cop/bad cop' games like Turkey/Erdogan.
We see U...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:49 am

Pakistan’s ex-PM kept in detention despite suspension of his state gifts conviction.
Press TV's Nasir Kazmi reports from Islamabad

https://t.me/presstv/72808

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:58 am

Mr Badger wrote:
anon wrote:

in seems we are entering a new phase of UAV war. There is little movement on front lines, but there are more and more attacks deep inside enemy territory (Russia, Ukraine) with UAVs. That cardboard drone is a great idea. Cheap, effective, completely invisible to radar. And there are more and more swarms of drones. For now, UAVs are not coordinating between themselves, but technology is here and it is a question of when not if.  Most of the targets in Russian Federation are not military but demoralization of civilian population. It is a clever tactic. And it is accelerating.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Downlo12

==========

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M2508

https://t.me/AussieCossack/9178

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M2509
https://t.me/AussieCossack/9185

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1854299768

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:16 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
anon wrote:

==========

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M2508

Russia wont do much to us China who we are really,really trying to piss off currently is a different story

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:20 am

Mr Badger wrote:
anon wrote:

==========

and that is a great idea. it is cheap and highly effective. it does not have to work for years just for a couple of hours. it is good enough and cheap enough. But time for development of new drones and tactics is really impressive. we are advancing in military technology with very fast pace. most of the weapons are now obsolete or very close to it. any kind of vehicle is dead in short time. it does not matter how armored it is...everything dies very fast.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:26 am

khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
anon wrote:

==========

Russia wont do much to us China who we are really,really trying to piss off currently is a different story

But Russia now has a really, really big problem. Something similar like Ukraine when Russia has purchased shahed. shaheds were cheap, almost invisible and precise. this cardboard drones are cheaper and there is no good solution for radar tracking. this drones have smaller reflection than birds. And if radar is configured to see these drones, there will be so many birds reflections on radar that it will be impossible to target anything. there will be too many targets. And they are cheap...they can be sent in massive numbers. there is no protection (at the moment) from something like that.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:32 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M2510

==========

it is important to understand how seriously the four IL-76s were damaged.
For aircraft of this type, the line between damage that can be repaired
and damage that must be scrapped is very shaky.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M2511

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:46 am

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M2510

==========

it is important to understand how seriously the four IL-76s were damaged.
For aircraft of this type, the line between damage that can be repaired
and damage that must be scrapped is very shaky.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M2511

I'll take Estonia for a dollar Alex,the advertised range on those things is 120km Albaloney our Prime Minister is too busy bignoting himself at the most devisive Referendum campaign launch we have ever had today he already sees his name in the history books,his government is doing as good a job as Biden's at wrecking the joint

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:13 am

🇺🇸🇺🇦 Americans buy up the best fertile land in Ukraine

The process of liquidation of the seed fund and seizure of arable land is led by the well-known Monsanto transnational company. 52% of Ukraine's land fund has already become its property, as well as the property of Cargill and Dupont. They are controlled by BlackRock, which we have already wrote (https://t.me/druschbaFm_en/18660) about earlier.

🌾 In addition to land, Monsanto has staked its claim to the seed fund of Ukraine to get the opportunity to produce a huge volume of agricultural products on the best land with minimal costs.

✖ Now the head of the Supervisory Board of the Centre for Certification and Expertise of Seeds and Seed Material, Alina Levchenko, is working on bringing the company to bankruptcy in order to transfer control to Monsanto. At the same time Ukraine completely loses any autonomy in the cultivation of seed stock.

🇪🇺 Having seen on the example of the scandal with supplies of Ukrainian grain to Europe what prospects may open up, Monsanto seeks to get both Ukrainian seeds and arable land under its control.

❗ Ukraine's agricultural resources will be used to establish control over the EU food market. And the inhabitants of Ukraine will be made "slaves" on plantations, working, God willing, for food.

https://t.me/druschbaFm_en/18660

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:36 am

https://rumble.com/embed/v3afxeq/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:40 am

ICYMI

https://rumble.com/embed/v3ah2vw/?pub=4

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:43 am

this is golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:49 am

Stalin = Bad. Do not listen to this. He had nothing important to say. Plug your ears.

Orban explains the exact same concept

Kuban Cossack Choir. Ах ты степь Широкая (Oh you wide open steppe)

https://rumble.com/embed/v3a1zzg/?pub=4

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:55 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:39 am

Primitive Life of Nomads of Arctic. Survival in Far North. Russia. Tundra Nenets - 73°C

https://rumble.com/embed/v3ae0au/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:54 am

⚡🇬🇦❗ Coup in Gabon!

🇬🇦🪖❗ — The Armed Forces of Gabon minutes ago seized power in Gabon
announced the cancellation of the election results
and the immediate dissolution of Democratic Institutions of the country!

⚡🇬🇦 The Military of Gabon declared the election results to be void and null,
the construction has been dissolved and the military has control of the government.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M2512

🇬🇦🪖❗ — The French-aligned Ali Bongo, who has been in power for 14 years, was re-elected as Gabon's president.

However, minutes ago Military Forces of the country stormed the Government Headquarters
and from there have announced the dissolution of the institutions of power and annulled the results of the elections

⚡🇬🇦 Gunfire was heard in Libreville, the capital of the country, however it ceased after around an hour.

⚡🇬🇦 The Military in Gabon declared that the current regime has been dissolved, all borders closed until further notice.

⚡🇬🇦 The officers in charge of the coup stated that they represent all the security officials of the country,
and that there's no inner fighting between them,
the security organs of Gabon came together for the coup and to secure the future of the country.

⚡🇬🇦 The coup in Gabon has serious repercussions for the wider Africa and Western world order.

Gabon, if it falls under Russian influence, will become a staging point for Russia
to supply rebels and separatists in Cameroon and Nigeria,
Gabon is also a main access point to the Central African republic, a country with Russian presence.

The ruling family for over 60 years in Gabon was also Pro-French,
the French military actually once invaded the country to suppress a coup before,
we'll see what happens now..

https://t.me/TheMediterraneanMan/608

==========

ha... this is all you need to know about Mr. Bongo:
By Reuters
Aug. 30, 2023, at 12:03 a.m.
LIBREVILLE (Reuters) - President Ali Bongo has won a third term in the presidential election with 64.27% of the vote,
the Gabonese Election Centre (CGE) said on Wednesday, after a delay-plagued general election that the opposition has denounced as fraudulent.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2023-08-30/gabon-president-ali-bongo-wins-third-term-after-disputed-election
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M2513

Announcing the result in the early hours, CGE head Michel Stephane Bonda said Bongo's main challenger,
Albert Ondo Ossa, had come in second place with 30.77%. Bongo's team have rejected Ondo Ossa's allegations of electoral irregularities.

Tensions are running high amid fears of unrest after Saturday's presidential, parliamentary, and legislative vote,
which saw Bongo seeking to extend his family's 56-year grip on power
while the opposition pushed for change in the oil-rich but poverty-stricken Central African nation.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Powers10

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:21 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M2514

https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/7960

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:30 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:31 pm

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:03 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_2830

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next