Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
khnum
Böhse Tante
anon
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
刘汉
11 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:01 pm

https://t.me/asklytchat/19889

https://youtu.be/cKXpH1M9XNw?feature=shared

The question of Germany has not been clarified Political scientist Alexei Fenenko is in conversation.

From 2019,I had not seen this so far, on German sovereignty. The best and most factual presentation I have seen so far. Unfortunately with a German dubbing, there may also be one in English. 

I can still remember the malicious calls on GLP, the Germans are supposed to ask the occupiers to leave. I knew it wouldn't work, but not exactly why.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:04 pm

🇩🇪🇺🇦Germany announced another package of military aid for Ukraine with an additional air defense installation on the eve of winter.
It included:
- 1 IRIS-T SLM air defense system
- Missiles for IRIS-T
- 1 TRML-4D radar
- 4 armored personnel carriers
- 4 HX81 tank tractors
- 4 tank trailers
- 6 border guard vehicles
- 8 Vector UAVs
- 5 surface drones
- 4 counter-battery radars GO 12
- M26 cluster munitions for HIMARS
- 10 thousand protective glasses.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4391

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:24 pm

https://t.me/MiddleNationChannel/909
(Telegram channel of Shahid Bolsen) 

You know, I have been saying for quite some time that the transition we are living through will be volatile. Nations will grapple with recalibrating their policies, their perspectives, and indeed, their whole paradigm for approaching the world; and this will be a very uneven, rocky process. This is partly due to the fact that the dominant global power is a covert one, the OCGFC, and their relationship with governments is discreet, opaque, and probably even condescending. They will often communicate through hints and misdirections. So, you have government officials, like a spouse trying to guess what their significant other wants, doing what they think is desired; and this is based on past experience, and the way they believe their relationship works. I don’t think, for instance, that the Pentagon itself is even clear on why they are building up forces in the Middle East. Israel does not have a plan for what they are supposed to do next. But everybody knows Iran has been in the sights for a long time, so they are wondering, “is this it? Is this when we are doing this? Are we doing this?” And the Biden Administration, I think, legitimately does not have the answer. They are operating on learned reflexes. Both Israel and Washington.

https://youtu.be/LIFTTNz5aNs?feature=shared

OCGFC is not a conspiracy

That's nearly the same as I see it, but now they seem to take over more directly. But you will still not be able to vote them in or out. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:28 pm

🇩🇪🇱🇻 LATVIA GOES FULL NAZI - preparing to confiscate Russians' cars and transfer them to Ukraine.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4392

The Latvian Parliament approves the first reading of the Bill. Owners will have to either re-register the car in Latvia or take it out of the country within 3 months from the date the law comes into force on 15 November.

Otherwise, the car will be confiscated, the owners fined, and the vehicles given to Ukraine.

Earlier (https://t.me/IntelRepublic/27865), Latvia announced all Russian-speaking pensioners are to leave within 3 months - even if they were born in Latvia but can't pass the language test.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:29 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/asklytchat/19889

https://youtu.be/cKXpH1M9XNw?feature=shared

The question of Germany has not been clarified Political scientist Alexei Fenenko is in conversation.

From 2019,I had not seen this so far, on German sovereignty. The best and most factual presentation I have seen so far. Unfortunately with a German dubbing, there may also be one in English. 

I can still remember the malicious calls on GLP, the Germans are supposed to ask the occupiers to leave. I knew it wouldn't work, but not exactly why.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2924852245

Great explanation!

Fun scenario: Trump gets reelected and leaves NATO.

But seriously, I agree with the Crimean War scenario. The Crimean War is underestimated and widely unknown today.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:39 pm

❗Take an overseas holiday while you still can. Twisted Evil
"NEXT PANDEMIC NOT IF, BUT WHEN" - Tedros Gebreyesus, Director-General of World Control Health Organization (WHO).
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4393

🦠 That is why WHO’s Member States are negotiating a new "Pandemic Accord" and amendments to the International Health Regulations, to strengthen the legal framework for a GLOBAL response to pandemics.

The final text of the Accord is expected in May 2024. And because germs have a CALENDAR - you can expect no pandemic until at least then,

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:40 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Img_2933

Either you start to throw out ALL of them or in the end they will turn on you too. That's their plan and goal. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2713748720

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:47 pm

🇺🇲 The carrier strike group, led by the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier CVN 69 Dwight D. Eisenhower, is now in the East Atlantic after departing from the US East Coast late last week.

It is expected to pass through the Strait of Gibraltar in the coming days and reach its final destination in the Eastern Mediterranean.

https://t.me/intelslava/52773

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:49 pm

😳The world's most expensive dinner? Who voted for this? Stop Albo! �
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4394

💰During the lavish dinner Albanese was told to hand over another $2 BILLION in Australian tax payer's money to the United States.
❗Australian Prime Minister Albanese living the high life in DC "celebrating" with his wife at a White House Presidential dinner with the Bidens.
https://t.me/AussieCossack/10381

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:53 pm

Mad:Trust Between Netanyahu & Army Hits New Low: Recording Devices Reportedly Banned from Meetings
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4395

It's claimed the Prime Minister's office is attempting to prevent evidence being gathered for post-war investigations.
https://t.me/twicetoldpod/4306

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:54 pm

That is the location of the Dakhlan archipelago.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:56 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4396

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:16 pm

刘汉 wrote:

That is the location of the Dakhlan archipelago.

Hope the Houthis are dug in  Shocked

USS Carter Hall (LSD-50)
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 53918810

USS Bataan (LHD-5)
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4397

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:30 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4398

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:32 pm

🇮🇷/🇧🇾 Aleksandr Lukashenko: 'If the Americans start bombing from the Mediterranean with airstrikes and aircraft carriers - although I don't think they are that crazy - Iran will respond and sink them'

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/108164

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:37 pm

🇨🇳🇺🇦🇺🇦China has refused to take part in the meeting on Ukraine - Bloomberg
https://archive.ph/vspDY
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-10-26/china-set-to-skip-ukraine-talks-as-zelenskiy-blueprint-struggles

On Oct. 28-29, National Security Advisers from more than 55 countries will discuss the Ukrainian Peace Formula in Malta. Among the participants are representatives of the G7, Qatar, South Africa, India and Turkey.

"Beijing’s absence would be a disappointment for Ukrainian President Zelensky who is trying to build international support for his blueprint for a lasting and just peace," the newspaper said.

===============

A blueprint for a lasting and just peace? A Zelensky-style just peace is genocide of the Ukrainian people, broken families, oceans of blood, tears, lawlessness and total corruption.
https://t.me/RTnews_unc3/17627

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:47 pm

❗EU leaders endorse plans to give frozen Russian assets to Ukraine Laundromat, the Financial Times reports.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4399

Western sanctions have immobilized approximately $300 billion belonging to Russia’s Central Bank since Moscow began its special military operation.
The European Commission is expected to propose legal proposals by early December to seize the assets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:52 pm

⚡ Covid Jabs Could Increase Stroke Risk In Older Adults, US Government Study Finds
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:55 pm

Did the US VP hint that the Biden admin wants to take citizens’ weapons?
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4401

“Gun violence has terrorized and traumatized so many of our communities in this country. And let us be clear, it does not have to be this way, as our friends in Australia have demonstrated,” she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:57 pm

❗Russia's Air Force and defense systems have destroyed 31 Ukrainian aircraft and three helicopters since October 1, the MoD reports.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:01 pm

❗The first snow falls in Moscow.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4402

The Russian capital saw 2-3 centimeters by 7:00 Friday morning, and is expecting more today, a chief meteorologist said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:13 pm

Zambeezi wrote:October 7 testimonies reveal Israel’s military ‘shelling’ Israeli citizens with tanks, missiles
Max Blumenthal·October 27, 2023
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4387
https://thegrayzone.com/2023/10/27/israels-military-shelled-burning-tanks-helicopters/
mounting evidence of friendly fire orders handed down by Israeli army commanders strongly suggests that at least some of the most jarring images of charred Israeli corpses, Israeli homes reduced to rubble and burned out hulks of vehicles presented to Western media were, in fact, the handiwork of tank crews and helicopter pilots blanketing Israeli territory with shells, cannon fire and Hellfire missiles.

📰 Israel killed many Israelis on October 7

Israel’s military received orders to shell Israeli homes and even their own bases as they were overwhelmed by Hamas on October 7

Tuval Escapa, a member of the security team for Kibbutz Be’eri, set up a hotline to coordinate between kibbutz residents and the Israeli army. He told the Israeli newspaper Haaretz that as desperation began to set in, “the commanders in the field made difficult decisions – including shelling houses on their occupants in order to eliminate the terrorists along with the hostages.”

A separate report published in Haaretz noted that the Israeli military was “compelled to request an aerial strike” against its own facility inside the Erez Crossing to Gaza “in order to repulse the terrorists” who had seized control. That base was filled with Israeli Civil Administration officers and soldiers at the time.

An Israeli woman named Yasmin Porat confirmed in an interview with Israel Radio that the military “undoubtedly” killed numerous Israeli noncombatants during gun battles with Hamas militants on October 7.

“They eliminated everyone, including the hostages,” she stated, referring to Israeli special forces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:25 pm

🔴 Hezbullah explained why it's targeting the Israeli army equipment on the border, what's their importance, and what's the importance of Hezbullah's actions.
The equipment destroyed by Hezbullah is located in 42 different Israeli bases on the Lebanese border, and it includes:

- Equipment to detect drones, jam, and control them
- Equipment to jam and record civilian phone communication and radio
- Thermal, night, and day camera vision
- Various radars
- Sea-related intelligence gathering equipment and monitoring
- SIGNIT equipment (DF)
- Spy equipment against landline and internet in Lebanon
- Equipment to control existing Israeli spyware deep in Lebanon
- Secure communication to contact Israeli spies in Lebanon

🔴 Hezbullah issued a new statement announcing they have targeted with ATGMs all of Ruwaysat Al-Alam, Samaqah, and Zibdin military sites on the Lebanese border.

==========

🔴 An Israeli tank is shelling the outskirts of Shebaa farm, Lebanon.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:25 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4396

This is in the tradition of the blood libel.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 SEX_PUERI_RATISPONAE

Latin text: The six boys of Regensburg, who were killed by Jews.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:26 pm

sounds like lots of action

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:31 pm

out going rockets now!

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:36 pm

📝 What was in the 13 minutes interview with Hamas's POWs being interrogated in Israel.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4403

It's easy to distinguish when the Israeli officer was planting words in their mouth, and when the Hamas soldiers were telling the truth.
Out of it all, it's clear that Hamas soldiers were give these orders:
1- To take over Israeli army bases and kill any resisting soldier. Kidnap those who surrender back to Gaza.
2- Kill any combat age Israeli male
3- Spare all elderly (male & female), women and children. Kidnap if possible.
4- Some were given order to shelter inside Israeli settlements, while others inside IDF bases

But note that:
1- They acknowledge killing some elderly civilians due to the element of being surprised, while moving from house to house.
2- They acknowledge some members that overstepped the boundaries set by their leadership
However their actions in 7 October, mostly falls under a justifiable response to the Israeli occupation of Palestine and the nature of the Israeli settlers and settlements.

https://t.me/LebUpdate/33092

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:44 pm

It's 7:45PM Gaza time

🇮🇱🇵🇸Gaza Now:
Everything is in darkness, there is no communication,there is no Internet, there is no electricity and particularly the most intense strikes reported all over Gaza continuous....

🔴 Reports of an internet connection issue in Gaza, just as the Israeli air force is carrying a very intense attack on the northern sectors of Gaza.
"Massive airstrikes across northern Gaza. Nonstop. The heaviest I’ve seen since the war started,"
said Trey Yingst from Fox News

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 M4404

⚡🇵🇸ORANGE FLASHES RUMBLE OVER GAZA as vids above from Israel shows Gaza Strip rocked under 1 of heaviest Israeli bombardments so far in war while internet blackout envelops much of area.
https://t.me/IntelRepublic/29826

Communications completely lost in parts of strip as people unable to share horrors of Tel Aviv's strikes with world.

🔴 Additional footage from the Israeli airstrikes on Gaza, live on TV.
Israeli officials are describing it as "very critical hours of the war".

=============

🔴 Rocket fire from the Gaza Strip at central Israel, as the Israeli army is attacking Gaza with a massive bombardment.

🇮🇱🇵🇸The Gaza Strip has been subjected to the heaviest bombardment from land, sea, and air since the beginning of the war.
There are new bombs that the Israeli Army are reportedly using for the first time in the Gaza Strip.

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:24 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1685275927 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1685275927 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1685275927

🇮🇱🇵🇸❗Israel begins ground operation in Gaza - TASS citing an army representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:54 pm

🎙️Twice Told Tales Podcast🎙️, [10/27/2023 10:50 AM]
🆘✴🆘Israel is attacking Gaza Strip via air, land, and sea

Hamas: "The Zionist regime has cut off communications and the Internet from the Gaza Strip, escalating the bombings, by land, sea and air, on residential neighborhoods.

The occupation forces intend to commit more massacres and genocides away from the eyes of the press and the world.

We hold the occupation, Washington, and the Western capitals that supported it fully responsible for the series of heinous massacres and their repercussions."

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next