Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Böhse Tante
刘汉
anon
Qui
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 2:25 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_1475
❗"Russia is on track to command the largest military on the continent and a defence industrial complex capable of generating substantial amounts of ammunition and materiel in support of large-scale combat operations.

Regardless of the outcome of the war in Ukraine, Russia will be larger, more lethal, and angrier with the West than when it invaded.”

🇺🇸US Army General Christopher G. Cavoli, Commander of US European Command and Supreme Allied Commander Europe.

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/111412
🎙@AussieCossack via Defence Connect
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 2:30 pm

If you listened to the latest Haiphong dialogue w/ Ritter on Badgers post above… You will understand the purpose and timing of this overdue purge. Twisted Evil
here: https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t339p660-main-news-thread-conflicts-terrorism-crisis-from-around-the-globe#173641

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_1476
🇷🇺The Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, Lieutenant General Vadim Shamarin, was arrested for two months.

He is accused of receiving a bribe on an especially large scale. He faces up to 15 years in prison.

🔴@DDGeopolitics

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu May 23, 2024 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 2:44 pm

❗Vladimir Putin has signed a decree on a special procedure for compensating damage caused to Russia and the Central Bank in connection with hostile actions by the USA.

In the document, the President has authorised recourse to the court in the event of unjustified deprivation of property rights in connection with the decisions of US authorities and courts.

In addition, property of the US or related persons in Russia may be used to compensate for damage caused to Russia and the Central Bank.

t.me/ukraine_watch
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 2:48 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_1477
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 2:53 pm

The Prime Minister of Georgia said that in a conversation with him, one of the European Commissioners intimidated him with an example of an attempt on the life of the Prime Minister of Slovakia.
https://t.me/llordofwar/353392
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 2:57 pm

Minister of Defense of Greece
Nikos Dendias: “Türkiye poses an existential threat to us, we must be prepared. We need to reform the Greek army due to geopolitical tensions in the region.

Greece's historical dominance of the sea has already come to an end."
https://t.me/llordofwar/353385
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 2:59 pm

⚖ A military court sentenced 35-year-old bartender Vladimir Malina to 25 years for setting fire to a relay cabinet in the Moscow region and a number of other crimes.
https://t.me/llordofwar/353379
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 3:01 pm

The President of Bolivia will be the main guest at SPIEF, but the participation of other leaders is being worked out, Ushakov said, answering a question from TASS.
https://t.me/llordofwar/353378
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 23, 2024 3:01 pm

https://t.me/therevolutionreport/3957

📚👀BOOK REVIEW: INVISIBLE DOCTRINE: THE SECRET HISTORY OF NEOLIBERALISM📖

While neoliberalism is the economic and political ideology that dominates most of the Western world today, it is an ideology that is unknown to most American citizens. 

The purveyors of neoliberal ideology present themselves as objective and as being above ideology, which serves as a method of concealing the real underlying principles of neoliberalism, which are actually wildly unpopular with regular people... 

Continue reading here 

https://www.therevolutionreport.org/news-1/cc6b4d7f-257c-4c67-84a5-f9dfb8d0b1d3

Interesting article. Especially the criticism of the book, because it apparently offers no viable alternative and cheers such a baseless experiment as Rojava. But if only at least more people would understand the destructive and misanthropic ideology of neoliberalism.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2713748720

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 3:05 pm

There are no threats of violation of safety limits at Zaporizhzhya NPP due to the disconnection of the 750 kV power supply line, the station’s press service reported.

————-

The Ukrainian side did not notify Zaporizhzhya NPP about the disconnection of the 750 kV power supply line, said the plant’s communications director.
https://t.me/llordofwar/353396
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 3:10 pm

“The Japanese people will be dragged into a fiery hell,” Chinese Ambassador to Japan Wu Jianghao after Japan pledged support to Taiwan.

The ambassador has already been summoned to the Foreign Ministry
https://t.me/llordofwar/353366
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 3:12 pm

Putin will pay a state visit to Uzbekistan on May 26-27, Ushakov said.
https://t.me/llordofwar/353369
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 3:19 pm

🇸🇦⚡Saudi King Salman has reportedly been placed in intensive care and is in critical condition after being hospitalized with lung cancer.

Crown Prince MbS did not accompany the state delegation visits to China and Japan due to King's fragile state and expected power transition.
https://t.me/theorientalview/7297
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 3:21 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_1478
🇷🇸☪☦ Serbian chief mufti Jusufspahić: I testify that the Serbian people are not genocidal, my Serbia does not deserve this (accusation)

"There are thousands of mosques, where about 600,000 Muslims who live here pray. Muslims on the territory of Serbia, which is under the rule of the majority Christian Orthodox population, live and work in harmony and share a common destiny for centuries, and I, as a Muslim of Serbia, testify to this. This people is not genocidal and my Serbia does not deserve it,"
- said the President of the Supreme Assembly of the Islamic Community of Serbia, Muhamed Jusufspahić. - RT Balkan
https://t.me/theorientalview/7295
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 3:22 pm

🇷🇸Mad:🇧🇦 Republic of Srpska, Serb-entity in B-H will propose an agreement on the peaceful division of Bosnia and Herzegovina within 30 days - President Dodik says.

Serbian people, he adds, simply cannot live in this B-H anymore and what the Bosniaks did with the resolution on Srebrenica is illegal and they do not respect the Serbs.
https://t.me/theorientalview/7294
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 3:24 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_1479
🇨🇳Mad:🇹🇼 China's stern warning: Taiwan independence forces will be left with their heads broken and blood flowing... - Wang Wenbin, FM spox

China has also warned the US against sending delegations and organizing visits to Taiwan. Some sources claim China ready to invade the break away island in June. #Taiwan #politics
https://t.me/theorientalview/7291
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 3:25 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_1480
🇦🇪⚡🇮🇷 UAE Foreign Minister Abdullah bin Zayed meets with his colleague, Iran's acting Foreign Minister Ali Bagheri Kani in Tehran.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 3:30 pm

Lavrov made Russia’s position very clear… A two state solution defined by the 1967 borders. If there is a peace summit in the Middle East, that will be Russia’s position even though Mearsheimer says a two state solution is not possible. we will see… Twisted Evil
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_1481
🇧🇭🇷🇺⚡🇵🇸 Bahrain's king visit to Moscow may seem insignificant to some, however, it was this same king who, back in 2016 held similar talks with Russia on Syria. During that time the King presented Putin with a symbolically named 'Sword of Victory' - marking a pivotal moment in Russo-Arab relations.

The rest is history. Expect more pivotal changes in the future. And, peace in the Middle East, inshaallah!
https://t.me/theorientalview/7301
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 3:33 pm

🔥🇨🇴Colombia to Establish Embassy in Ramallah - Latest Middle Finger to Netanyahu's Regime

https://t.me/myLordBebo/31905
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 4:24 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_1482
❗We are not planning to take Kharkov for now... but we will distribute the passports. And we will allocate a regional code for cars!
Residents of the liberated districts of the Kharkov region will receive Russian passports. This was announced to journalists by the head of the military-civil administration of the region, Vitaly Ganchev.
He recalled that residents of Donbass went through a two-stage procedure: first they received passports of the people's republics, and then they changed them to Russian ones. Kharkov residents will be relieved of such a hassle.
"Based on this experience, we decided that if people want to become Russian citizens, they should immediately get a Russian passport," Ganchev explained.
He also noted that school graduates will be able to receive certificates of our sample, and the regional motor transport code has already been assigned to the region: 188.
How can we not recall the recent statement by Russian President Vladimir Putin that we have no plans to take Kharkov? Some commentators then suggested that the head of state was talking about immediate plans, literally for a few days or weeks; others hypothesized that Putin was trolling the West, almost verbatim repeating numerous statements by local leaders that they had "no plans" to transfer tanks, fighter jets to Ukraine, or send their military there.
Well, we have no plans to take the city either! But we will definitely prepare car license plates and certificates for the kids. You never know how life will turn out. It's so unpredictable right now.
And in Nezalezhnaya, voices are already being heard claimingy that Kharkov is:
▪strategically unimportant;
▪ economically unprofitable;
▪ Ideologically incorrect;
▪ is bad in terms of national composition.
Well, if "nezalezhnaya" no longer needs it, where to go: you'll have to take it. The great city and the Russian people should not be lost, indeed!
@tsargradTV
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 4:30 pm

🇮🇱🇵🇸❗ Since the beginning of the war, 634 officers and soldiers have been killed and 554 seriously wounded

The IDF announced official data on killed and seriously wounded Israeli soldiers after October 7.
https://t.me/geromanat/27230
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 4:34 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_1483
🇬🇪🇷🇺🇺🇸‼🚨 SMART MAN: the Georgian PM protects the country from a proxy war!

He is pro Georgia!

“Since the beginning of 2022, there has been serious interest in opening a second front in Georgia, which would weaken Russia’s position, but this would destroy our country. Such interest remains today.

The law On Transparency of Foreign Influence adopted by parliament, which has received so much attention throughout the Western world, is only a reason for demands for Georgia to open a second front with Russia.

In today's world there is a global war party that is not at all interested in the fate of Georgia and its only interest is in weakening Russia’s position.”

— Georgia’s PM Kobakhidze said in an interview with the First Georgian Channel

@MyLordBebo | Boost us! | X
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 4:42 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_1484
🇷🇺 May 23, 1996, on his birthday, at the hands of the so-called Chechen terrorists. The "Chechen Republic of Ichkeria" was killeduu by a Russian soldier, private of the Russian Border Troops, Evgeniy Rodionov.

On February 14, 1996, during combat duty, soldiers stopped an ambulance driven by Chechen brigadier general Ruslan Khairoev. During the inspection of the car, Evgeny Rodionov, along with three colleagues, Andrei Trusov, Alexander Zheleznov and Igor Yakovlev, were captured.

The terrorists beat the prisoners daily, tortured them and starved them to death. Chechen terrorists forced Evgeniy to renounce the Orthodox faith, take off his cross and convert to Islam, promising freedom for this.

Ruslan Khaikhoroev himself admitted to the murder:

"...He had a choice to stay alive. He could have changed his faith, but he did not want to take off the cross. He tried to escape."

Evgeniy did not betray his faith. On the hundredth day of captivity, Chechen Wahhabis brutally killed Evgeny and his comrades: they shot two, and cut off the head of Evgeny and another soldier

Evgeniy Rodionov’s mother later said that the Chechens asked for money to point to their son’s grave, after which she dug up his body with her own hands, and then looked for his head, since the Russian military leadership considered him a deserter. When they managed to convince him otherwise, they still did not take any action to search for him.

Evgeny Rodionov was awarded the 🎖 "Order of Courage", posthumously.

https://t.me/warhistoryalconafter/165290
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 4:51 pm

🇷🇺 Statements by Maria Zakharova:

▪Norway’s ban on entry of Russian tourists is discriminatory and aimed at destroying relations

▪The Russian Federation will develop response steps to Norway’s ban on entry of Russian tourists in accordance with its own interests

▪Russia condemns and rejects the position of the German authorities in refusing to recognize the siege of Leningrad as genocide of the people of the USSR

▪Russia has a draft communique for the “summit on Ukraine” in Switzerland

▪The communique of the “summit on Ukraine” in Switzerland contains 9 out of 10 points of Zelensky’s “formula”, except for the point on fixing the end of hostilities

▪The security partnership agreement signed between Moldova and the EU is aimed at further drawing Chisinau into NATO and militarizing the country

▪The EU will fully feel Russia's retaliatory measures if income from Russian assets is transferred to Kyiv

https://t.me/warhistoryalconafter/165283

Russia says it will strike British targets if UK weapons are used to hit its territory
https://archive.is/pKQo9

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-says-it-will-strike-british-targets-if-uk-weapons-are-used-hit-its-2024-05-23/
MOSCOW, May 23 (Reuters) - Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Thursday that Moscow will retaliate with strikes on British targets if British weapons are used by Ukraine to strike Russian territory.
Zakharova told reporters that British targets "on Ukraine's territory and beyond its borders" could be hit in such a scenario.
She was repeating a warning that Moscow first issued earlier this month after British Foreign Secretary David Cameron said Ukraine had a right to use weapons provided by London to hit targets inside Russia.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 5:48 pm

The Battle For Volchansk Is Just Beginning

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 6:01 pm

VACCINATED AND BOOSTED MP CRAIG MACKINLAY NOW AN AMPUTEE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/01o2rYrkVZjb/

RNC headquarters in DC given all clear over vials of blood addressed to Trump

https://www.bitchute.com/video/a5RaWQ5zXmvQ/

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 6:13 pm

Russia's new weapon - heavy kamikaze drone "Italmas"

https://rumble.com/v4wywmf-russias-new-weapon-heavy-kamikaze-drone-italmas.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 23, 2024 6:28 pm

GOP House Members Want Military Benefits For Americans In ISRAELI Army

https://rumble.com/v4wx6ab-gop-house-members-want-military-benefits-for-americans-in-israeli-army.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 23, 2024 8:45 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 23, 2024 9:05 pm

Scott Ritter: US Threats to Greenlight Ukrainian Attacks on Russia Could Spill Out Into Nuclear War

Secretary of State Antony Blinken has reportedly asked President Biden to formally greenlight Ukrainian strikes against targets deep inside Russia using US-provided long-range weaponry amid growing pressure from hawks in Washington. Sputnik asked seasoned international affairs observer Scott Ritter about the development's dangerous endgame.

https://sputnikglobe.com/20240523/scott-ritter-us-threats-to-greenlight-ukrainian-attacks-on-russia-could-spill-out-into-nuclear-war-1118604680.html

Alexander Mercouris also makes mention of this at the start of his programme today:

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next