Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Qui
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:41 pm

Ted Cruz Faces Anti-Israel Protests Outside His Home

https://rumble.com/v51vhha-ted-cruz-faces-anti-israel-protests-outside-his-home.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:51 pm

The New Atlas
Propaganda vs. Pragmatism: Can US ATACMS Clear the way for F-16 Warplanes in Ukraine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:54 pm

Russia - ISIS prisoners took guards as hostages and failed miserably

https://rumble.com/v51wj2m-graphic-warning-russia-isis-prisoners-took-guards-as-hostages-and-failed-mi.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:17 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Russia - ISIS prisoners took guards as hostages and failed miserably

https://rumble.com/v51wj2m-graphic-warning-russia-isis-prisoners-took-guards-as-hostages-and-failed-mi.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

they are all already liquidated

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:44 pm

President Duda Calls Russia 'World's Largest Colonial Empire'

https://rumble.com/v51xe56-president-duda-calls-russia-worlds-largest-colonial-empire.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Duda is a zionist clown. If you've nvr heard it before...
he is explaining the latest apologetic for the centuries old Khazarian murderous LUST to carve up Russia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:54 pm

The Duran
G7 and the decline of empire

https://rumble.com/v51x69w-g7-and-the-decline-of-empire.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:57 pm

Trudeau star of Swiss summit. Duda, break Russia apart. NYT, Istanbul 2022 deal. Red Sea ships hit

https://rumble.com/v51x2yq-trudeau-star-of-swiss-summit.-duda-break-russia-apart.-nyt-istanbul-2022-de.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:10 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:20 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:25 pm

Zambeezi wrote:As far as Ritter goes... i showcase him (and people like Haiphong,Berletic,the Duran)
because I consider them to be authentic.
folks like Tucker have an agenda and it pisses me off.
Ritter gets it wrong also... like w/ Gonzalo Lira. it's hard to separate wheat from chaff.

I remember one gif on GLP which I liked, "Don't trust nobody". And I would say, even not always your own eyes and ears. There are people who are or may be authentic, but in the case of Ritter it seems to me that he is too focused on the military material. But wars are not only fought on the battlefield. You have to take into account the economical and geopolitical situation and development too. 

The "global West" reminds me more and more of a cornered rat. But - even if they have the best reasons for it - I don't see the global South being as gruesome as the west was to them. But if the West doesn't stop to threaten them they will defend themselves with all they have. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1854299768

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:13 pm

Zambeezi wrote:As far as Ritter goes... i showcase him (and people like Haiphong,Berletic,the Duran)
because I consider them to be authentic.
folks like Tucker have an agenda and it pisses me off.
Ritter gets it wrong also... like w/ Gonzalo Lira. it's hard to separate wheat from chaff.

Different people affect people in different ways what I am not saying is dont post him this is a venue for alternate voices if we start censorship other than for extreme reasons we are no better than the US or Ukrainian authorities.

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:31 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 M6052
https://t.me/European_dissident/55346

https://t.me/AussieCossack/18473
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 N246

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:44 pm

Bird flu hits Australia on 5 big farms,half a million chickens have been killed eggs are being rationed and of course the price goes up.Strangely up until a decade ago we had no agricultural problems,fun fact eggs can assist in preventing vaccine damage thats probably why studies are emerging saying that eggs( something that man has eaten since the dawn of time) are now for some strange reason unhealthy.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:06 pm

Zambeezi wrote:The Duran

https://rumble.com/v51x69w-g7-and-the-decline-of-empire.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

I wonder if the Devil might be a female,Ursula has a finger in every pie,unfortunately she will probably be re-elected

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:23 pm

SIMPLICIUS Ѱ
@simpatico771
·
2h
⚡🇷🇺Demonstration of how well American "armor" holds up to superior Russian 30mm from the BTR-82.
In this case an M113, but a taste of how the Bradley battle went last week:

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:27 pm

khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:The Duran

I wonder if the Devil might be a female,Ursula has a finger in every pie,unfortunately she will probably be re-elected

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Satanu10
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:07 am

Who was in charge of DCD during COVID

https://x.com/9mm_smg/status/1754907075145044025

Is this normal? Lukashenko finds one group in gov't responsible for more than 50% corruption

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Rk2Jc6kecsUT/
Here are three dozen people listed. You'll excuse me, I'm not anti-Semitic, but more than half are Jews. Is it that we have a special, privileged position, that they steal and do not think about their future?

anon

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:10 am

Tu-95s airborne, will update if they head for launch points

https://t.me/kalibrated/11606

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:16 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:56 am

BurkinaFaso: images of the attack on Mansila on the border with Niger by the JNIM AQMI, no official assessment either by the army or by the jihadists for the moment
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:16 am

🔴 I am immensely happy to present to you all Ep. 3 “The Eye of the Storm: ENERGY WARS” of our Rising Tide Foundation ongoing Docu Series. I think this is our best episode thus far and its content is extremely important since it discusses the future well-being of us all.
Matt Ehret

TRAILER: Calypso's Island Energy Wars (1 min)

https://rumble.com/v5205z6-trailer-calypsos-island-energy-wars-1-min.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

full
Escaping Calypso's Island Ep.03: Energy Wars

https://rumble.com/v51vbdi-escaping-calypsos-island-ep.03-energy-wars.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

◾Out of all of the basic resources to our health and what contributes to the quality and longevity of our lives, energy is the most important basic resource that will determine our level of an empowered life vs a disempowered one. Without energy, we live largely poor and destitute lives.

◾It is a fact that access to energy determines whether a nation and its people are considered living in a First World, Second World or Third World condition. Just the fact that we use such categorisations should reveal to us, how far we have come to accepting and even normalising that such categories exist and will continue to exist. The question is, do they need to? And are we shaping our energy policies in a way that is in fact ever widening this gap, the gap between the energy rich and the energy poor.

◾In this light, we have already been experiencing for several decades what could be viewed as energy wars and it is only relatively recently that the western world has begun to feel its effects, though much of the rest of the world has been very aware of its ongoing presence. This is only a recent revelation for the western world since it is only as of late that we are now also being told that there is simply not enough energy to go around, not even for the First World, and that we cannot provide abundant energy without some very large sacrifices.

Please take the time to watch this video, like and share. We cannot afford to remain in the dark on this vital subject

===========

Watch episode 1 here
Escaping Calypso's Island: A Journey out of our Green Delusion [RTF Docu-Series part 1]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH9qaTawttE

and episode 2 here
Escaping Calypso's Island Ep.02: Trapped in the Cave (The Curse of Game Theory)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv97LL4LUNw

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:20 am

Two enjoyable videos where these ladies vivisect two American 'faux' heroes.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:39 am

Sobering words from Vucic:

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:28 am

Mr Badger wrote:Sobering words from Vucic:

khnum

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:13 am

anon wrote:Who was in charge of DCD during COVID

https://x.com/9mm_smg/status/1754907075145044025

Is this normal? Lukashenko finds one group in gov't responsible for more than 50% corruption

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Rk2Jc6kecsUT/
Here are three dozen people listed. You'll excuse me, I'm not anti-Semitic, but more than half are Jews. Is it that we have a special, privileged position, that they steal and do not think about their future?

Director of CDC Walensky has been replaced with a new director:
Mandy Krauthamer Cohen is an American internist, public health official,
and healthcare executive serving as the director of the U.S. Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention since July 10, 2023
Wikipedia

Cohen was born to Marshall and Susan Krauthamer, has two younger siblings, and is Jewish.

The six pointed star Covid gang injected 6 Billion people, millions have already died
hundreds of millions suffer from side effects.
But no investigation who was behind the Covid scam and still people are nagging about Mengele
who allegedly experimented on people almost a 100 years ago

Qui
Qui

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:14 pm

"It's Just Not Right": Major Venues Now Punishing People For Using Cash Vs. Plastic

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 PA-21238753_9sUwpiQ.width-800_jpg_92
Bring your plastic, or be prepared to pay up...
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/its-just-not-right-cashless-venues-now-punishing-people-using-cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:17 pm

Tesla Begins Testing Full Self-Driving On Chinese Roadways Ahead Of Rollout 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 2024-06-16_09-47-34
The larger rollout of FSD in China will be a golden opportunity... 
https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/tesla-begins-testing-full-self-driving-chinese-roadways-ahead-rollout

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:19 pm

Russia Overtakes U.S. As Gas Supplier To Europe

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 ICIS%20russia%20gas
“It’s striking to see the market share of Russian gas and [liquefied natural gas] inch higher in Europe after all we have been through, and all the efforts made to decouple and de-risk energy supply,”
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/russia-overtakes-us-gas-supplier-europe

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:39 pm

NO WORDS 🚨

Ukraine: “11 tortured boys who returned without organs”

“Ukrainian moms are mad as hell. — sons being dragged off to war — They are fed up and they want answers as to who's been HARVESTING THE ORGANS of their sons and their husbands.”

“Ukrainian moms are going to conscription offices and raising hell about their sons being dragged off to war”

Harvesting the organs “Who died on the battlefield after they were conscripted and thrown into the meat grinder?

When they received their bodies, there were surgical marks and surgical removal of their organs Oh my god. Sold off on the black market.

We write, we hide, the information is deleted. (See video) We will make a poster for all of Kyiv for all cities. And we are not alone.

We are 11 tortured boys who returned without organs.

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:43 pm

NATO Nuclear Weapons Stockpiles Opened: Operational Readiness of Nuclear Forces in Europe - Confirmation

Russians train Chinese in trench warfare to invade Taiwan - US: 'Russia and China will attack together'

Command Report to V. Zelensky: Russian Army Advances on All Fronts (Maps) - Record Losses of 2,000 Ukrainian Soldiers in 24 Hours

NATO's "strategic dilemma": If there is peace now, the Russian Army will become powerful in the coming years - Poland calls for dismemberment of Russia

US admission: “We must adapt – Conditions and war have changed”

North Korea sent Russia 10,000 containers with 5 million artillery shells

RT Erdogan: If we don't get Eurofighter from Europe we will ask for help from non-NATO allies

Russian soldiers: "We are fighting the satanic globalists from 35 countries"

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next