Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
刘汉
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:09 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:11 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:23 am

https://tass.com/politics/1852521

5 Oct, 20:33
Antonov concludes his tenure as Russian ambassador to United States — embassy
He will fly back to Moscow in the next few hours
WASHINGTON, October 5. /TASS/. Anatoly Antonov has concluded his tenure as the Russian Ambassador to the United States and will fly back to Moscow in the next few hours, the Russian Embassy in Washington told TASS.

"The flight [carrying Antonov] departs at 3:00 p.m. (local time, or 7:00 p.m. GMT - TASS) today," the diplomatic mission specified.

Antonov, 69, has served as Russia’s Ambassador to the US since 2017. He headed the embassy during the most turbulent period in the history of Moscow-Washington relations. The past few years have seen quite an unprecedented worsening of bilateral ties which Russia blames on the United States. At that, Washington has imposed restrictions on Russian diplomats working in the US. In 2017, it closed Russia’s Consulate General in San Francisco, California, and ordered the closure of the Russian diplomatic mission in Seattle, Washington, in 2018.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:37 am

TOS-1 strike on retreating Ukrainians in Ugledar looks like this

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zvORMlhXwj2j

Last edited by anon on Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:39 am

What Would World War III Really Look Like? It's Already Starting...

One of the most common assumptions I come across in the survival-sphere is the idea that the next world war would automatically necessitate global nuclear conflict and a Mad Max-like outcome. In other words, a lot of people assume we aren’t in a world war until the nukes start flying and the survivors are left fighting in soda can armor over an irradiated desert. This is a dangerous misunderstanding for a lot of reasons.

What people are overlooking is the fact that we are ALREADY in the middle of WWIII. They don’t realize it because they’ve based their entire concept of world war on Hollywood fantasy.

There are many ways in which wars are fought. In our current situation WWIII is being waged through proxies like Ukraine and Israel (and maybe Taiwan in the near future). The war is also being fought on the global economic stage using sanctions, inflation and the dumping of the US dollar as the world reserve. To be sure, these situations can easily escalate into something bigger and that is exactly what I suspect they will do. However, planetary nuclear war is the least likely scenario.

Survival and preparedness communities have a tendency to hyper-focus on the obviously Apocalyptic. We talk a lot about EMP strikes and split-second grid down calamities. We talk about solar flares, overnight economic crashes and nuclear holocaust. I think survivalists do this because it acts as a mental exercise – A way to better clarify what the best preparedness solutions are in the majority of cases, including the worst cases.

But as I’ve said for many years, collapse is a process, not an event.

These things happen slowly, and then all at once. If you went back in time ten years ago and warned people that in 2024 the US would be in the middle of a stagflationary crisis with a 30%-50% average price increase on all necessities, they would probably dismiss you as a doom-monger. Well, guess what, that’s exactly what a handful of alternative economists (myself included) were doing well over a decade ago, and we were dismissed over and over again – Welcome to our world.

The reason people refused to believe us is because the danger was not immediately obvious. The economic threat was not hitting them in their wallet yet. Stock markets seemed to be doing fine. The jobs market was still functioning somewhat normally. They could only view economic crisis through the lens of a total collapse. The idea that it would happen incrementally never crossed their minds.

Even today there are still people who argue that everything is fine. The stock market is “fine.” The labor market is “healthy.” If you suggest all is not well, you’re a “chicken little.” This is the incredible danger of having a Hollywood fantasy idea of collapse. We may never get to 100% systemic implosion; but even a 50% collapse is still a survival situation.

The same dynamic goes for WWIII. We must not overlook the dangers right in front of us simply because intercontinental ballistic nuclear missiles aren’t crisscrossing the sky.

Consider the proxy battleground case for a moment.

In October of 2023 I published an article titled ‘It’s A Trap! The Wave Of Repercussions As The Middle East Fights “The Last War.”’ In it I stated:

“Israel is going to pound Gaza into gravel, there’s no doubt about that. A ground invasion will meet far more resistance than the Israelis seem to expect, but Israel controls the air and Gaza is a fixed target with limited territory. The problem for them is not the Palestinians, but the multiple war fronts that will open up if they do what I think they are about to do (attempted sanitization).

Lebanon, Iran and Syria will all immediately engage and Israel will not be able to fight them all – Hell, the Israelis got their asses handed to them by Lebanon alone in 2006. This will result in inevitable demands for US/EU intervention.”

I also warned on the potential motives behind escalation in the Middle East:

“The timing of the conflict in Israel is incredibly beneficial to globalists, and this might explain Israel’s bizarre intel failure [October 7th]. Just as US and British leaders had prior knowledge of a potential Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 but warned no one because they WANTED to compel Americans to fight in WWII, the Palestinian incursion serves a similar purpose.”

I my article ‘Iran vs Israel: What Happens Next Now That Shots Have Been Fired?’ published in April, I predicted:

“A ground war between Iran and Israel is inevitable if the tit-for-tat continues, and much of it will be fought (at least in the beginning) in Lebanon and perhaps Syria. Iran has a mutual defense pact with both countries and Lebanon is generally a proxy for Iranian defense policy.

Iran will have active troops or proxy forces in all of these regions, not to mention the Houthis in Yemen striking ships in the Red Sea. There are questions in terms of how Iraq will respond to this situation, but there’s not a lot of love between the current government and Israel or the US.”

Not surprisingly there was a contingent of people that argued these things would “never happen” and talk of war between Iran and Israel was “doom mongering.” Those people were wrong (yet again), and I was right. Iran and Israel have now essentially declared war on each other and are exchanging missile barrages as I write this. The ground war will begin in Lebanon and expand from there.

Just as in Ukraine, the looming danger is that war between Israel and Iran will draw in larger military powers like the US and Russia.

People dismiss this outcome because their modern conception of global war needs to change; this world war will not be fought exactly like those in the past.

This time the weapons of mass destruction will be financial and resource driven instead of nuclear. If Iran moves to blockade the Strait of Hormuz (which I believe is imminent), Americans can be harmed financially through energy shortages and gas price spikes even without our soldiers deployed to fight.

There’s also the question of our wide open borders and how many potential terrorists slipped into the US during the Biden Administration’s illegal immigration bonanza. How many attacks (or false flag attacks) are being organized right now?

The regional conflicts could spread and go on for a decade or longer. It all adds up to a world war, but it may never be officially declared a world war. Perhaps there will be a limited nuclear event somewhere; maybe a false flag or a limited strike. But a nuclear war is not necessary to create the kind of chaos the globalists are looking for.

People also need to understand that the powers-that-be also have a lot to risk should a war devolve into nuclear exchange. If it was really that easy for them to launch warheads, wipe out the majority of the human population and then establish a global dynasty, they would have done it a long time ago.

Global war on such a scale is inherently unpredictable. The elites have spent trillions of dollars and the better part of the last century constructing the most complex surveillance and control grid in history. It would be foolish to turn it all to ash in the blink of an eye and I highly doubt that’s the plan. They would be putting themselves and their legacy at risk of being erased forever.

Does this mean I will be ignoring the potential for a nuclear event? No. I will always keep it in mind and have preps ready just in case. A single nuke set off anywhere west of your home could result in radioactive fallout that would take around three to four weeks to dissipate. That said, the danger of these sceanrios might be overstated.

Here’s an interesting fact to ponder: The US government has tested at least 1050 explosive nuclear devices over the decades. Around 216 of those were atmospheric tests that resulted in massive fallout across the country. Some people in close proximity got sick over many years from these tests, but they didn’t result in an overnight mass death event. Perhaps, at a moderate distance, these weapons are not as dangerous as we’re led to believe?

The greater effect of nuclear weapons comes not just from the resulting damage to national infrastructure, but also mass psychological disruption. The economic system would take an immediate dive from even one strike, and it could be anywhere in the world. A single nuke in Ukraine would send shockwaves through already unstable markets. The supply chain and food supply could be quickly disrupted.

If the globalists wanted to accelerate a worldwide collapse, they wouldn’t need a nuclear war, just one well placed device.

The biggest danger from WWIII is not nuclear exchange, but the disturbing changes societies go through when conflict inspires mass fear. Totalitarianism is much easier to institute during such a war. Freedom of speech is often suppressed and criticism of the government is often criminalized. People who rebel against this are accused of “working with the enemy.” Military conscription is usually enforced and young people are sent off to die overseas over a conflagration that makes little sense.

The economy nose dives and the supply chain tightens. Price controls and rationing are initiated. Black markets flourish but those who participate are aggressively targeted by the government. In the case of the US, armed revolution in many states is a certainty.

Public planning should focus far more on these eventualities and less on Hollywood images of Apocalypse.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/what-would-world-war-iii-really-look-its-already-starting

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:07 am

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:05 am

Are we ready for a world where our data is exposed at a glance? @CaineArdayfio
and I offer an answer to protect yourself here:

https://x.com/AnhPhuNguyen1/status/1840786336992682409

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:23 am

DD Geopolitics
@DD_Geopolitics

16m
🇧🇫🇲🇱🇳🇪 MORE BRICS! African Nations Seek Freedom from French-Controlled CFA Franc, Eye BRICS Membership West and Central African nations are working to break free from the French-controlled CFA franc, which forces them to hold half of their reserves in the French treasury, giving France considerable control over their economies. In a bid for greater economic independence, officials are exploring the creation of a new currency.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:27 am

COMBATE |🇵🇷
@upholdreality

6h
things the media didn't show me.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 M6820

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:28 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:33 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:47 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:48 am

More of Beirut from this morning...

Videos: https://t.me/Slavyangrad/110241

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:57 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 M6821

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:02 am

More than 70 airstrikes have reportedly been carried out on Gaza city and it's surroundings in the past 18 hours. There are unconfirmed reports of 60 deaths.

https://t.me/AMK_Mapping/2319

The artillery shelling and gunfire is non-stop. This is a very major raid.

https://t.me/AMK_Mapping/2320

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:04 am

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 M6821

Too may thoughts going on at once, seeing this Headache

I'll say this, though: I'm reminded of the anti-pigeon spikes that we see on roofs and ledges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:15 am

1min ago...
you getting wet badge?

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:51 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:19 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:32 pm

and don't forget this assh*le just accepted invitation to BRICS summit this month. Twisted Evil

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:43 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 M6822
https://t.me/vicktop55/27111

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:04 pm

Scott Ritter: Russia´s Relentless Advance

https://rumble.com/v5hnz51-scott-ritter-russias-relentless-advance.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:08 pm

US, UK warplanes targeted three Yemeni cities, including Sana'a

https://rumble.com/v5hj2c5-us-uk-warplanes-targeted-three-yemeni-cities-including-sanaa.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

============

Footage shows the moment US, UK warplanes bombed the Yemeni city of Sana'a

https://rumble.com/v5hj2e4-footage-shows-the-moment-us-uk-warplanes-bombed-the-yemeni-city-of-sanaa.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

nobody freaks nobody runs. amazing. they're the most fearless society on the planet or the khat works really good.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:44 pm

Zambeezi wrote:1min ago...
you getting wet badge?

Hasn't reached me yet, will be catching it in the next couple of hours though.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Captu166

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:52 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

nobody freaks nobody runs. amazing. they're the most fearless society on the planet or the khat works really good.

They probably have a hard-as-steel real trust in God. Their enemies obviously do not have this, even if they tell so loudly about their faith. The Western spoiled rabble breaks out into tears and whining because of every little ache. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 3070708466

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:57 pm

Rachel Blevins has been cancelled by Youtube and all of her videos wiped out. She is still on Rumble. https://rumble.com/c/RachelBlevins

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:00 pm

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:05 pm

❗ Iran cancels all flights from 20:30 local time on Sunday until 05:30 Monday - Civil Aviation Authority

https://t.me/geopolitics_live/34492

Could be nothing, just precaution perhaps. Sure they did the same last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:52 pm

https://t.me/sputnik_africa/26909

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Img_1181

🇿🇲 Zambia to empower advocacy for albinism rights

The Zambian government pledged continued support for capacity-building programs to strengthen organizations representing people with albinism, aiming to help them advocate for the rights of albinos.

Minister of Community Development and Social Services, Doreen Mwamba, said the government is implementing a National Action Plan to ensure protection, education, and healthcare access for people with albinism. The announcement was made at the launch of an Albinism Project titled "Out Of The Shadow For Good."

The minister acknowledged that people with albinism face significant challenges, including harmful myths, violence, and limited access to education, healthcare, and employment.

Subscribe to @sputnik_africa

🔸 Sputnik Africa 🔸

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 949160760
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:56 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Rachel Blevins has been cancelled by Youtube and all of her videos wiped out. She is still on Rumble. https://rumble.com/c/RachelBlevins

Found that on Putinger's Cat chat. 

"rutube can automatically pull all your videos over without you having to do more than set it up" 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 4047824857
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next