Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
刘汉
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 3:26 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 M6824

https://rumble.com/v5hqqot-viktor-orbn-and-geert-wilders-lead-conservatives-in-rally-for-matteo-salvin.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 3:50 am

Hunt For Western Weapons 🔥 Assault On Katerynivka And Antonivka 🔥 Offensive On Oskil

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 07, 2024 3:55 am

https://t.me/AntiSpiegel/10780

Living in Russia. 

I am a night person and I am currently working on the translations that I want to publish on Monday morning. And right now the battery of my mouse is failing. 

But in Russia you can order pretty much anything around the clock. In 23 minutes a delivery service will bring me new batteries at the normal supermarket price. And this at 4.25 in the night.

And I ordered some fresh croissants right away...))

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 4047824857
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:05 am

Yemeni, Iraqi drone and missile operations strike bases deep in Israel, with Jon Elmer

https://rumble.com/v5h8gk5-yemeni-iraqi-drone-and-missile-operations-strike-bases-deep-in-israel-with-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Oct 07, 2024 7:51 am

The Dutch Minister of Defense, Ruben Brekelmans, stated on his Twitter account that Dutch F-16s have arrived in Ukraine, and that the other 24 jets will be delivered in the coming months.

https://t.me/AMK_Mapping/2332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:26 am

🚨 Rockets launched from the #Gaza Strip made impact in the suburbs of “Tel Aviv” in occupied Palestine.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Photo240

https://t.me/PalestineResist/61253

Smoke rising over Tel Aviv.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Photo241

https://t.me/AMK_Mapping/2338

Reports of three impacts.

https://t.me/AMK_Mapping/2339

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:36 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 07, 2024 12:18 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 07, 2024 1:13 pm

Zlatti71
@Zlatti_71
·
39m
🇺🇦🇷🇺 US-made M1 Abrams tank burnt near the city of Krasnoarmeysk (Pokrovsk) in the DPR.

http://T.me/ukraine_watch

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 GZR_ApoW0AALnQs?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 07, 2024 5:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:37 pm

Omg, the reporting in Germany today is even more disgusting than usual. Why can't a few missiles get lost here on the broadcasting houses.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 7:20 pm

🇱🇧🇮🇱 Hezbollah struck Haifa

https://rumble.com/v5ht2p9--hezbollah-struck-haifa..html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 07, 2024 7:32 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Img_1186
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Img_1187

"Russian hackers" at work on the Myrotvorets page. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 4029985365Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1254334646Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 4047824857

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Mon Oct 07, 2024 7:51 pm

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Mon Oct 07, 2024 7:52 pm

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:01 pm

175 mph = 281 km/hour

NHC's scale stops at 5

Qui
Qui

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:28 pm

Ideal Conditions For An Offensive 🔥 Zolota Nyva Has Fallen 🔥 Kurakhove Cauldron

in 3min...
Ukraine Struck Crimea 🔥 The Russians Captured Hrodivka And Zolota Nyva

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:35 pm

Milton (these will update every 4hrs. i put a temporary link to here in my signature)
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 023521_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 GOES16-GM-13-1000x1000

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:11 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ SouthFront | Russian Army Surprises With New Victories | October 7 2024

https://rumble.com/v5hu99p--southfront-russian-army-surprises-with-new-victories-october-7-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:16 pm

Lavrov UNLEASHES Fury on West & Israel at UNGA

https://rumble.com/v5hu8ed-just-now-lavrov-unleashes-fury-on-west-and-israel-at-unga.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:37 pm

sweet people
Russian Vostok Group of Forces assists Ugledar civilians who refuse to leave

https://rumble.com/v5hu6kt-russian-vostok-group-of-forces-assists-ugledar-civilians-who-refuse-to-leav.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:41 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Milton (these will update every 4hrs. i put a temporary link to here in my signature)
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 023521_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 GOES16-GM-13-1000x1000

Forgot to say, on smartphone I can't see your signature. And I can't see it in your profile either. Is there something in the settings or is there no chance with a smartphone. Like I can't embed videos. 

🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Milton (these will update every 4hrs. i put a temporary link to here in my signature)
Forgot to say, on smartphone I can't see your signature. And I can't see it in your profile either. Is there something in the settings or is there no chance with a smartphone. Like I can't embed videos. 
🤔
i know what you mean... the phone app is very limited... no bells& whistles. but... you can just copy the post link & save it/bookmark it yourself
for the next few days to watch the storm progression. probably the only other option i think.
here is the post link: https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t347p300-main-news-thread-conflicts-terrorism-crisis-from-around-the-globe#181252

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:28 pm

Grumpy
Trump prays at the tomb of Lubavitcher Rebbe Schneerson in Queens, New York

https://rumble.com/v5hu4ek-trump-prays-at-the-tomb-of-lubavitcher-rebbe-schneerson-in-queens-new-york.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:29 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
🤔
i know what you mean... the phone app is very limited... no bells& whistles. but... you can just copy the post link & save it/bookmark it yourself
for the next few days to watch the storm progression. probably the only other option i think.
here is the post link: https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t347p300-main-news-thread-conflicts-terrorism-crisis-from-around-the-globe#181252

On smartphone I can't even reach the link to the post. There is nothing. There are a lot of possibilities missing. For example, when I open your profile I can't open the part about your posts where I could search for an older post. And a lot of other things I often used. 

But I think it's enough with that, I mainly wanted to inform you about that. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 313250988
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:32 pm

Israel's Dimona NUCLEAR Plant & Netaniyahu's Property on IRAN'S Target list with Hypersonic Missiles

https://rumble.com/v5hu3a5-israels-dimona-nuclear-plant-and-netaniyahus-property-on-irans-target-list-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:41 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
🤔

On smartphone I can't even reach the link to the post. There is nothing. There are a lot of possibilities missing. For example, when I open your profile I can't open the part about your posts where I could search for an older post. And a lot of other things I often used. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 313250988

well.. i'm jealous that you have a huawei phone and i don't. lol.
question: can you 'hotspot' (slave a device) on the huawei phone? aka... could you pair up a laptop with your phone to get internet??
i'm thinking you can pick up a cheap laptop... they're everywhere these days...

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:15 am

Zambeezi wrote:

question: can you 'hotspot' (slave a device) on the huawei phone? aka... could you pair up a laptop with your phone to get internet??

I have such a lot to read and write, I had not the time to look for all the abilities. 

My problem is not to get a cheap laptop, I want one that is untouched by western HW and SW. I have a few € in my bank account, for a good one ~1.000 wouldn't hurt me too much. I have it because since youth I am used not to "throw my money out of the window".

Huawei has that new foldable smartphone that you can use like a laptop with a virtual keyboard and you can connect a mouse to it. I'm thinking ... 

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:16 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
🤔

I am doing this the other way round: I use a Lenovo laptop and a Samsung tablet. The tablet can connect wireless with the laptop. But my next laptop will be a Huawei.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:33 am

https://rumble.com/v5huqac-scott-ritter-israel-on-brink-of-shocking-defeat-to-hezbollah-and-iran-idf-l.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next