Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
刘汉
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 09, 2024 8:54 pm

https://t.me/TransFormerChat/106546

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Img_1210

Remember when a ship crashed into a bridge in Baltimore and broke everything?

It's been over half a year and here's the dynamic - they've already pulled the ship and part of the bridge structure off.

A top comment under the news asks who has an economy in ruins if Russia took two and a penny years to build the Crimean bridge, and here in six months they haven't even cleaned up the accident site and started rebuilding.

It looks as if the US citizens are already on their own. The "big boys" will leave you in the desert. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 09, 2024 10:59 pm

https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/403692

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Img_1211

Ukrainian "refugees" in Florida began looting the homes of local residents who had left for the interior of the United States due to the danger of a hurricane.

It is significant that they do not just do it openly, but also brag about their prey in front of their fellow countrymen.

Invite criminal scum to your country. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 3077205713
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:25 am

https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/403742

View from the eye of the hurricane Milton
music: Megadeth - Tornado of souls
video edited by me, enjoy! 🤘🎸🔊

Unfortunately I can't embed the video, the file type is not allowed. It's from today. 

🤔🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 1:52 am

Toretsk Defense Has Collapsed 🔥 Offensive On Siversk 🔥 Kursk Noose

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 1:59 am

Danish media: US Navy warships were at the scene of Nord-Stream blasts

https://rumble.com/v5i3t25-danish-media-us-navy-warships-were-at-the-scene-of-nord-stream-blasts.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:13 am

🔴🇺🇸🇺🇸⚔🇺🇸⚡⚡Weather Wars – FEMA - and Equitable Mass Murder | A Critical Look at FEMA

https://rumble.com/v5i4cjh-weather-wars-fema-and-equitable-mass-murder-a-critical-look-at-fema.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:23 am

The New Atlas
Western Media Urges Public: Believe Our Lies, Not Your Own Eyes Regarding China

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:36 am

https://t.me/dannyhaiphong/1733

China 🇨🇳 vs. USA 🇺🇸 in train systems.

It’s a KO victory for China.

The video tells a lot. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:36 am

https://t.me/thenebulator/1777

Russians With Attitude (RWA) make a good observation about the similarity between modern warfare/politics and turn-based games:

>you have to grind xp to unlock tech and abilities 
>the map is arbitrarily restricted and you can't do stuff outside of designated areas
>special abilities like large drone or missile waves have a cooldown 
>the diplomacy system SUCKS 
>manpower trickles in slowly
Video games are 100% real

I've posted here before about how Western understanding of war seems to be based on the 1991 Operation Desert Storm and RTS games that became popular later that decade, thinking they can always just build more hardware and "spawn" more troops. In reality, there's a hard cap on the latter at sufficient levels of attrition, and the former is really dependent on your industrial base. Whose limitations almost no one in the West seems to be aware of...

https://t.me/thenebulator/1778

"What most confounds me is not the mystery of who's running the country but the question of whether there's still a country to run. Maybe it's more of a territory now," writes author Walter Kirn, referring to the US.

Because, as I've said before, the Globalist American Empire (GAE) is not America, but wearing its skinsuit and pretending to be the same thing. 

And clearly, the GAE leadership (whoever that is) doesn't care about the country itself and its people one bit, except as a an economic zone to extract from until that's no longer possible, whereupon it will be abandoned just like Afghanistan, South Vietnam, etc.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1854299768

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:56 am

🚨▶ ⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Khan Younis Operation Demonstrates Ongoing Resistance Capacity | Jon Elmer

https://rumble.com/v5i4wqd--khan-younis-operation-demonstrates-ongoing-resistance-capacity-jon-elmer.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:08 am

A bit of relief

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Img_1212

I think I'm a mixture of 6, 7, 8 and 11.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:25 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 M6842
https://t.me/AussieCossack/24062

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:49 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Iskander Missiles strike military cargo ship from Romania in Odessa port

https://rumble.com/v5i52pu--iskander-missiles-strike-military-cargo-ship-from-romania-in-odessa-port.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🇷🇺🇺🇦" 2 Iskander" missiles strike military cargo ship arriving from Romania in the port of Odessa
◾The container ship Shui Spirit, flying the Panamanian flag, sailed to Odessa from the Romanian port of Constanta, a transit point for NATO weapons to Ukraine. The ship was unloaded far from regular ships, observing all safety precautions.
◾After the missile landed, a secondary detonation occurred at the unloading site. It is reported that as a result of the explosions, two boats of the Ukrainian border service sank, five Ukrainian soldiers and two GUR militants who were monitoring the unloading were wounded. And, apparently, we are talking about the destruction of something very important to the enemy.
https://t.me/intelslava/68149

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:36 am

Happy Birthday to Mr. Badger!

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1455193345 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1455193345 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1455193345

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 3077205713

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 10, 2024 8:20 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 10, 2024 8:39 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Happy Birthday to Mr. Badger!

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1455193345 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1455193345 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1455193345

🍾🎉🎊🎂🎊🎉🍾🎉🎊🎂🎊🎉🍾🍾

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 4047824857 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1417770262 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1455193345

🍾🎉🎊🎂🎊🎉🍾🎉🎊🎂🎊🎉🍾
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:33 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:12 pm

Hate-Preacher Imam Expelled From Italy For Glorification Of Hamas 'Martyrs'

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 2024-10-09_10-00-22
Zulfiqar Khan has been expelled from Italy after a security assessment concluded that his continued presence posed a risk to public safety...
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/hate-preacher-imam-expelled-italy-glorification-hamas-martyrs

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:15 pm

Germany: Over Half Of Prisoners Are Foreigners In Many States, Costing Taxpayers Billions

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 AP681294901701
"In addition, it must become common practice to consistently deport illegal immigrants in order to prevent them from committing crimes. Because remigration is security"
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/germany-over-half-prisoners-are-foreigners-many-states-costing-taxpayers-billions

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Belated US Announcement Confirms Evacuation Of Citizens From Lebanon

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Aidbeirut
"The US will continue to provide aircraft as long as the Beirut airport remains open."
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-much-belatedly-says-evacuation-us-citizens-lebanon-underway

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:17 pm

Austria Faces Political Deadlock As Federal President Resists Giving Victorious FPÖ A Mandate To Form A Government

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 AP24273730127328
"The FPÖ is the election winner and Kickl is claiming the chancellorship. On the other hand, no one trusts him enough to form a coalition. Who should he negotiate with?"
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/austria-faces-political-deadlock-federal-president-resists-giving-victorious-fpo-mandate

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:11 pm

🚨▶⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 🇱🇧⚡ SouthFront | Israel Seeks Third War Front With Syria | October 9 2024

https://rumble.com/v5i6egh--southfront-israel-seeks-third-war-front-with-syria-october-9-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:30 pm

Mess In Siversk 🔥️ The Patriot System Was Destroyed 🔥 Selydove Outflanked

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:40 pm

https://t.me/AfricanStream/7180

Continued.....

SOURCES:

https://emiratesleaks.com/investigation-reveals-uaes-use-of-aid-to-escalate-sudan-conflict-says-u-s/?lang=en

https://www.refugeesinternational.org/statements-and-news/refugees-international-calls-for-investigation-into-uae-arms-shipments-to-darfur/

https://www.genocidewatch.com/single-post/united-arab-emirates-arming-rsf-genocide-in-sudan

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/21/world/africa/uae-sudan-civil-war.html

https://swissaid.kinsta.cloud/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/swissaid-on-the-trail-of-african-gold-web-ok.pdf

https://sudan.iom.int/news/sudan-internal-displacement-set-top-10-million-famine-looms-iom

https://www.wfp.org/emergencies/sudan-emergency

https://www.gold.org/goldhub/data/gold-production-by-country

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/sudan-rsf-key-ally-uae-logistical-and-corporate-interests

http://www.thelancet.com/article/S0140-6736(24)01939-1/abstract

https://press.un.org/en/2024/sc15784.doc.htm

https://sudantribune.com/article291233/

https://media.un.org/unifeed/en/asset/d321/d3211785

I had missed the last part from here. 

https://t.me/AfricanStream/7179?single

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:44 pm

Gallant says that Iran “won’t understand what happened to it, or how.”

https://rumble.com/v5i355e-gallant-says-that-iran-wont-understand-what-happened-to-it-or-how..html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

i keep getting a hunch he is talking about space based weaponry... US doom-weapon-tech... as yet 'unrevealed' to the world (or Russia/China)
non-nuclear 'death ray' type shit.
the chain of command 'permission' he is referencing has more to do with US reluctance to reveal this capability; to 'show their cards'.
it won't happen until Trump is CinC imo.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:44 pm

https://t.me/AfricanStream/7181

ALGERIAN PREZ SCAPS FRANCE TRIP OVER UNADDRESSED
COLONIAL CRIMES

Years of planning have gone down the drain as Algeria’s president, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, on Saturday ruled out a visit to France. 

A number of unresolved historical issues related to French colonialism have stood in the way of the visit, which had been slated for early October. Another stumbling block was Paris’ recent support for Moroccan sovereignty over Western Sahara, whose independence Algiers’ vehemently defends.

What do you make of the snub?

https://t.me/AfricanStream/7182

Continued......SOURCES:

News 
https://www.leparisien.fr/international/je-nirai-pas-a-canossa-le-president-algerien-tebboune-ecarte-lidee-dune-visite-en-france-06-10-2024-YH73WNF7PVBDDF5A2XXBPIBCVQ.php 

1.5 million killed
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/7/5/algerias-road-to-independence-60-years-on 

French nuclear tests in Algeria
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/france-libya-algeria-nuclear-tests-still-haunt-desert-cried 

Remorseless French
https://www.france24.com/en/france/20210120-no-repentance-nor-apologies-for-colonial-abuses-in-algeria-says-macron  

Get over it!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56360817 

France support Morocco on W Sahara
https://apnews.com/article/morocco-france-recognize-western-sahara-65856623c3fe5f565583de2d521570ed 

Algeria support for Polsario
https://arabcenterdc.org/resource/the-polisario-front-morocco-and-the-western-sahara-conflict/

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1854299768

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:03 pm

Mesothelioma (asbestos)
Israel’s deadly weapon will kill Palestinians in Gaza for generations

https://rumble.com/v5i341x-israels-deadly-weapon-will-kill-palestinians-in-gaza-for-generations.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:08 pm

Gaza
Palestinian girl shot by Israeli sniper

https://rumble.com/v5i2dwq-a-young-palestinian-girl-in-gaza-who-was-shot-by-an-israeli-sniper.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Dozens of wounded and martyrs are arriving at Kamal Adwan Medical Hospital

https://rumble.com/v5i2dwt-dozens-of-wounded-and-martyrs-are-arriving-at-kamal-adwan-medical-hospital.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:13 pm

https://t.me/AfricanStream/7208

SUDANESE ARMY SEIZES UAE ARMS SHIPPED TO RSF

The Sudanese Armed Forces (SAF) claim to have discovered Emirati ammunition and medical supplies in the possession of the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF) after recapturing the strategic Jebel Moya axis in Sennar, a critical junction connecting the eastern states to central Sudan. 

The discovery adds to the growing evidence of the UAE’s direct involvement in arming the RSF, which has been accused of committing atrocities in the 17-month war but is currently facing military setbacks in the face of SAF operations across multiple fronts.

The discovered ammo boxes are marked with UAE military addresses. It appears the RSF attempted to scrub the information from the containers but did not complete the job.

https://t.me/AfricanStream/7209

Continued......
The Jebel Moya breakthrough comes after the SAF launched its largest offensive in the capital, Khartoum, on 26th September, reclaiming strategic bridges connecting Khartoum to Omdurman and Bahri. By 5th October, the SAF, backed by anti-terrorism forces of the General Intelligence Services, also secured the vicinity of Jebel Moya and reopened the Sennar-Rabak road, linking Sennar and White Nile states. 

An investigation by The New York Times has uncovered how the UAE is covertly using the Red Crescent to ship weapons to the RSF through Chad - using humanitarian aid convoys as cover.

Some 20,000 Sudanese have been killed since 15 April 2023, but some estimates put the death toll as high as 150,000. Over 10 million have been displaced internally, and 2 million forced to flee abroad, creating the world's largest displacement crisis. More than half of the country's 50-million population is acutely hungry. Food-security experts warn that up to 2.5-million people in the country may die from hunger before the end of 2024.

SOURCES:

https://www.madamasr.com/en/2024/10/08/news/politics/sudan-nashra-military-recaptures-jebel-moya-road-linking-white-nile-sennar-transitional-sovereignty-council-source-burhan-is-to-relocate-to-atbara-govt-denies/

https://sudantribune.com/article291749/

https://www.geopolitical.report/sudanese-forces-recapture-jebel-moya/

https://weafrica24.com/2024/10/08/sudan-army-retakes-jebel-moya-amid/

https://www.madamasr.com/en/2024/10/05/news/u/sudan-nashra-rsf-faces-successive-defeats-in-north-west-darfur-military-encircles-jaili-jebel-moya-as-fighting-continues-in-khartoum-for-10th-day/

https://emiratesleaks.com/investigation-reveals-uaes-use-of-aid-to-escalate-sudan-conflict-says-u-s/?lang=en

https://reliefweb.int/report/sudan/25-million-could-die-hunger-sudan-australian-humanitarian-agencies-issue-urgent-call-action

https://www.genocidewatch.com/single-post/united-arab-emirates-arming-rsf-genocide-in-sudan

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/21/world/africa/uae-sudan-civil-war.html

https://swissaid.kinsta.cloud/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/swissaid-on-the-trail-of-african-gold-web-ok.pdf

https://sudan.iom.int/news/sudan-internal-displacement-set-top-10-million-famine-looms-iom

https://www.wfp.org/emergencies/sudan-emergency

Video in the first link. 

So the Red Crescent is the same Mafia like the Red Cross. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 10, 2024 4:17 pm

thanks 4 the links auntie Twisted Evil
you are framing/describing the 'muslim imperialists'.... aka Muslim Brotherhood... who work as 'good cop/bad cop' in overthrowing the muslim sovereigns
like Algeria/Tunisia/W.Sahara(Polisario)... they work through 'soft coups'... like a muslim 'George Soros' and also through proxy terror campaigns.
They COOPERATE with the Zionists and the CIA. They're in Afghanistan as well.
Nothing 'noble' about them... they will USE Islam as a 'cloak' or USE the Red Cresent... just like the CIA will use Red Cross/Mormons/Evangelicals/Doctors w/o Borders etc.
It's about dividing the global pie. The money. The power.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next