Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
刘汉
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 11, 2024 7:01 pm

boris wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Swx-overview-small
https://services.swpc.noaa.gov/images/swx-overview-small.gif
Sun  is busy.
Kent would love it.
Terrance too

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Polarl10
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Downlo24
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Downlo25

Pictures from Hesse last night, but Frankfurt was full of clouds and is also too polluted with light. This night there will be further ones. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 313250988  lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:28 pm

https://www.ardmediathek.de/video/brisant/brisant-vom-11-oktober/das-erste/Y3JpZDovL21kci5kZS9zZW5kdW5nLzI4MTA2MC8yMDI0MTAxMTE3MTUvYnJpc2FudC1zZW5kdW5nLTUzNDY

Here I found it (from ~3:35 onwards), it was the "White Angels". You know, they were also "rescuing" Ukrainian children into western slavery.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:49 pm

🔴✡ 🕍 🇮🇱 Greater Israel and America's Holy War | Reese Report

https://rumble.com/v5ibyx9--greater-israel-and-americas-holy-war-reese-report.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:52 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Happy Birthday to Mr. Badger!

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1455193345 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1455193345 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1455193345

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3077205713

🍾🎉🎊🎂🎊🎉🍾🎉🎊🎂🎊🎉🍾🍾

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4047824857 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1417770262 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1455193345

🍾🎉🎊🎂🎊🎉🍾🎉🎊🎂🎊🎉🍾

Thanks all for the birthday wishes Smile

A belated happy birthday Sir -internet here got toasted during a wild electrical storm Wednesday night only just got it back

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 11, 2024 9:33 pm

2 Battalions Surrounded 🔥 The Russians Captured Ostrivske

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 11, 2024 9:42 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ SouthFront | Drone Wars Over Ukraine | October 10 2024

https://rumble.com/v5ic67p--southfront-drone-wars-over-ukraine-october-10-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Oct 11, 2024 9:43 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://www.ardmediathek.de/video/brisant/brisant-vom-11-oktober/das-erste/Y3JpZDovL21kci5kZS9zZW5kdW5nLzI4MTA2MC8yMDI0MTAxMTE3MTUvYnJpc2FudC1zZW5kdW5nLTUzNDY

Here I found it (from ~3:35 onwards), it was the "White Angels". You know, they were also "rescuing" Ukrainian children into western slavery.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2924852245

Wiedergabefehler
Dieses Video kann leider nicht abgespielt werden. Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis.Wichtig: Inhalte mit Geoblocking können nur von Deutschland aus abgerufen werden.

it is geo-blocked for germany only. but thank you for information. it is obvious that an unmarked civilian vehicle in a war zone that is moving with military type personal inside is a legitimate target. And, also, I remember "rescued" Ukrainian children. (((they))) "rescued" a whole lot of them....

anon

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 11, 2024 9:46 pm

Scott Ritter and Jackson Hinkle Interview | Israel Vs Iran | Russia is Winning

https://rumble.com/v5ic22y-scott-ritter-and-jackson-hinkle-interview-israel-vs-iran-russia-is-winning.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 GZoupT2W4AAlogZ?format=jpg&name=medium

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:37 pm

Went out the back last night and saw what I thought was a distant house fire and a woman screaming.

The screaming was a pair of foxes fighting and the glow was the aurora Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

Then my elderly German shepherd came out to see what the fuss was about and keeled over with a seizure, poor girl.

What a drama :/

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:39 pm

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:https://www.ardmediathek.de/video/brisant/brisant-vom-11-oktober/das-erste/Y3JpZDovL21kci5kZS9zZW5kdW5nLzI4MTA2MC8yMDI0MTAxMTE3MTUvYnJpc2FudC1zZW5kdW5nLTUzNDY

Wiedergabefehler
Dieses Video kann leider nicht abgespielt werden. Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis.Wichtig: Inhalte mit Geoblocking können nur von Deutschland aus abgerufen werden.

it is geo-blocked for germany only. but thank you for information. it is obvious that an unmarked civilian vehicle in a war zone that is moving with military type personal inside is a legitimate target. And, also, I remember "rescued" Ukrainian children. (((they))) "rescued" a whole lot of them....

The problem with the warmongers is that the young people in Europe are not keen enough on war. Now they are trying with all their might and propaganda tales to stir up people's anger at Russia (and other "enemies").

In addition, such individual fates are repeatedly presented with the greatest indignation. As it was then with the pregnant woman in the hospital in Mariopol. Emotionalization is one of the main signs of manipulation and propaganda. 

By the way, I could not see any destruction on the driver's door, how should the drone have shredded his legs? Besides, it is a very great coincidence that this ** happened during ** a reportage. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:55 pm

Pigs...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 12, 2024 1:51 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6845
https://t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/10987

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:14 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6846
https://t.me/Slavyangrad/110597

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:29 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6847
https://t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/10988

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:32 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6848
https://t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/10989

Twisted Evil

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:34 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6849
https://t.me/AMK_Mapping/2413

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:52 am

Normies starting to realize how bad it's getting

- Me who knows it's gonna get worse.

https://youtu.be/cSg1MWGVfzY?feature=shared

(Yes, that's me since >20 years, but the first few years it made me angry)

Shat, I can't find the website with that easy to use video downloader for creating mp4 files. 

lol! Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4047824857

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:55 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6850
https://t.me/AMK_Mapping/2412

===========

October 1⃣1⃣. Key updates:

▪Russian forces have liberated the settlement of Ostrovskoye in the DPR, according to a weekly summary from the Ministry of Defence.

▪The losses of the Ukrainian troops over the week totalled up to 14,430 people.

▪In the Kursk direction, the AFU's losses over the day amounted to more than 300 people, 13 armoured vehicles were destroyed, and one fighter surrendered as a prisoner.

▪The Kursk court arrested nine AFU servicemen who illegally crossed the state border and took part in hostilities in the Kursk region, the joint press service of the region's judicial system reported.

▪No serious proposals have yet been made to settle the Ukrainian conflict, Lavrov said.

▪Germany, Belgium, Denmark and Norway will provide Kiev with a €1.4 billion military aid package by the end of 2024, Scholz said.

▪Russia's retired ambassador to Washington, Antonov, said the so-called Ukraine project was dragging US policymakers further and further "into an abyss from which it is becoming increasingly difficult to get out".
https://t.me/IlluminateTheTruth/14502
@ukraine_watch

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 12, 2024 3:32 am

Found one, easier as easy. 

https://de.savefrom.net/1-youtube-downloader-549ib/

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1254334646

I could watch that clip for hours with growing excitement. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1417770262
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat Oct 12, 2024 4:04 am

That clip made my day
🤣

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 12, 2024 4:33 am

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6847
https://t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/10988

Journalist detained with Grayzone reporter speaks out about IDF abuse | RT

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bQq3nnUBmiwd/

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 12, 2024 4:36 am

boris wrote:That clip made my day
🤣

You have to know, a good 35 years ago (~1988) I had the suspicion that we were moving towards a more massive crisis than the usual sequences of economic upswing and downswing, by observing the economy and technological developments. 20 Years ago, I was pretty sure about that and I said that to a few people. No one wanted to believe me that it would only go downhill from then on. A good 5 years ago I KNEW that a hell ride was imminent, especially for the common people. And even now, when actually every blind person should see it, even the "awakened" people are trying to ridicule or refute me.

A few years ago this ignorance made me angry, today I can only laugh about it. The only thing that makes me angry is that so many people in the poorer countries have to suffer so terribly as a result. 

But like in this clip is my main mood now. The only thing I am still doing is to continue to pass on information and give a "head up" to sane and reasonable people.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2030571174  Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3070708466

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sat Oct 12, 2024 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 12, 2024 5:00 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Oct 12, 2024 1:00 pm

🇮🇷/🇱🇧 NEW: Iran's Parliament Speaker is now walking around in Beirut's southern suburbs, visiting sites targeted by Israel

https://t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/10995

Last edited by Mr Badger on Sat Oct 12, 2024 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Oct 12, 2024 1:01 pm

🇮🇷/🇱🇧 WATCH: Iranian Parliament Speaker, Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf, lands his plane in Beirut among multiple heavy Israeli airstrikes in the distance

Video: https://t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/10996

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:35 pm

The Dictator Zelenskys predators went looking for the pre deceased at a concert in Kiev.

They began dragging young concert goers off to die for NATO

All for "EU Values"

https://x.com/BowesChay/status/1845040795205730489

There’s no solution for Russian “wired” drones.

https://x.com/distant_earth83/status/1845045184171495641

Some of the artillery shells supplied by the Czech Republic to Ukraine are blowing up inside the barrel when fired.

Is this the "high quality" NATO ammo everyone keeps talking about?

https://x.com/GabeZZOZZ/status/1844863154091594193

anon

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:53 pm

JAIL FOR CHICKEN OWNERS - NEW UK LAW

https://rumble.com/v5iesm5-jail-for-chicken-owners-new-uk-law.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:56 pm

The Russians are coming. Hopefully

https://rumble.com/v5i7ftt-the-russians-are-coming.-hopefully.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:59 pm

Widespread destruction resulting from Israeli airstrikes on Beirut’s working-class district

https://rumble.com/v5iedtf-widespread-destruction-resulting-from-israeli-airstrikes-on-beiruts-working.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

56-bed field hospital on the Syria-Lebanon border

https://rumble.com/v5iedus-this-is-irans-56-bed-field-hospital-on-the-syria-lebanon-border-after-it-wa.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

non-stop civilian targeting by the american empire. rules based.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next