Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Humanity Blows
Talos
Mr Badger
shachalnur
Pirata
Böhse Tante
boris
Martial Rokossovsky
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Anon Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:47 pm

Anon wrote:Venezuela: Juan Guaido dismissed as Speaker of Parliament

https://francais.rt.com/international/60475-venezuela-juan-guaido-revoque-son-poste-president-parlement

CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido is to be barred from holding public office for 15 years, the maximum punishment allowable by law, state comptroller Elvis Amoroso said on Thursday.

Amoroso said Guaido, the head of the opposition-controlled National Assembly who invoked the constitution to assume an interim presidency in January, had inconsistencies in his personal financial disclosures and a spending record that did not match his level of income.

https://www.investing.com/news/world-news/venezuela-bars-guaido-from-holding-public-office-for-15-years-1821226

Guaido collected illicit money, who would have thought it?

What a Face

Anon

Back to top Go down

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:06 pm

Anon wrote:
Anon wrote:Venezuela: Juan Guaido dismissed as Speaker of Parliament

https://francais.rt.com/international/60475-venezuela-juan-guaido-revoque-son-poste-president-parlement

CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido is to be barred from holding public office for 15 years, the maximum punishment allowable by law, state comptroller Elvis Amoroso said on Thursday.

Amoroso said Guaido, the head of the opposition-controlled National Assembly who invoked the constitution to assume an interim presidency in January, had inconsistencies in his personal financial disclosures and a spending record that did not match his level of income.

https://www.investing.com/news/world-news/venezuela-bars-guaido-from-holding-public-office-for-15-years-1821226

Guaido collected illicit money, who would have thought it?

What a Face

That's fucking hilarious, that just makes everyone who is currently supporting him as the so called official President look even more like an ass, I'm loving it!

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 GJFQmPO

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:18 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:32 pm

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
11 min.
BREAKING: Boeing sued in US federal court over Ethiopian Airlines crash.

Nah, Russian hackers are responsible...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:45 pm

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:14 pm

And here comes the Q tard cult, fully exposed...

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 D2xUNCeXgAc70ow

Now do you see? All of this was just psy-op by the globalist/zionist mafia. Coded messages, pizzagates, uranium one. All just decoy....

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:24 pm

Robbie Martin
@FluorescentGrey
15 h
New Media Roots Radio w/ @AbbyMartin & ME! on Mueller Time Fail, 5 Years of Putin Hysteria, Real Goal of #Russiagate? https://soundcloud.com/media-roots/mueller-time-fail-5-years-of-putin-hysteria-real-goal-of-russiagate …

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 D2uKjQLUkAAZQP8

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:30 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:And here comes the Q tard cult, fully exposed...

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 D2xUNCeXgAc70ow

Now do you see? All of this was just psy-op by the globalist/zionist mafia. Coded messages, pizzagates, uranium one. All just decoy....

I think that car would look much nicer after being sent to a crusher. Very Happy

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:31 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

I think that car would look much nicer after being sent to a crusher. Very Happy

I thought about nuking it lol. It's pure abomination.

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:34 pm

One older video - Russian army in Syria:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:44 pm

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
9 min.
#Taliban leveled ALP outpost after raid in Kajaki district #Helmand according to media reports #Afghanistan

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:47 pm

Clearly, when Israel/US lost their jihadi puppets the Kurdish ones took their place. These "SDF" Kurds are traitors and collaborators.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:07 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:36 am

Why S-300 In Syria Not Being Used Against Israeli Aircraft - The Saker

https://thesaker.is/why-s-300-in-syria-not-being-used-against-israeli-aircraft/

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:25 am

and it is a BMW......

https://nypost.com/2016/03/07/bmw-admits-regret-over-using-nazi-slave-labor-during-wwii/

http://holocaustonline.org/bmw/

"BMW was then owned by Günther Quandt, and he and his son Herbert were intimately connected with Hitler and his regime. BMW’s factories exclusively produced aircraft and motorcycle parts for the Nazi war effort. In fact, many inmates were put to work on the Luftwaffe engines, namely the BMW 132. The Quandts also benefited greatly from the eradication of Jews and their livelihoods—they were handed multiple businesses seized from enslaved Jews."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-25/billionaire-reimann-family-confronts-ancestors-nazi-regime-ties

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/8796157/BMW-dynasty-breaks-silence-over-Nazi-past.html

https://www.jpost.com/International/Nazi-Goebbels-descendants-are-hidden-billionaires-503531

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:44 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:48 am

WikiLeaks‏@wikileaks · 50 sek.
'Russiagate' conspiracy redux

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:42 am

Yonhap News Agency‏@YonhapNews · 15 min.
(LEAD) N.K. almost completes work to restore long-range rocket launch site: NIS

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20190329008251315

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:34 am

teleSUR English‏ @telesurenglish · 4 min.
The Syrian government representative to the #UN announced that the annexation of the #GolanHeights by #Israel leaves only one solution to respond to the crisis - "the use of force"

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Syria-Threatens-Use-of-Force-Over-Golan-Heights---Lebanon-Ready-to-Defend-Its-Own-Territory-20190328-0023.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:41 am

Ragıp Soylu‏@ragipsoylu · 30 min.
BREAKING — Turkey rules out the possibility of transferring S-400s to a second country once purchased from Russia.

A further blow to US. Because people in Ankara were speculating this option as a solution for S-400 crisis

Ragıp Soylu‏@ragipsoylu · 20 min.
Turkish FM Cavusoglu says Turkey will uphold its agreement with Russia on S-400s.

Separately, he claims that YPG has sold some of the weapons provided by the US military

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:42 am

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 24 min.
#BREAKING Russia FM says US violated international decisions on the Golan, Iran nuclear deal and Venezuela

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:57 am

Ali Özkök‏ @Ozkok_ · 2 min.
"The United States can pay any debt it has because we can always print money to do that" - Alan Greenspan, Former Chair of the Federal Reserve of the United States. Via @APompliano

And what if no one will accept this fiat money?

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1854299768

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:59 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:teleSUR English‏ @telesurenglish · 4 min.
The Syrian government representative to the #UN announced that the annexation of the #GolanHeights by #Israel leaves only one solution to respond to the crisis - "the use of force"

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Syria-Threatens-Use-of-Force-Over-Golan-Heights---Lebanon-Ready-to-Defend-Its-Own-Territory-20190328-0023.html

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Goddam10

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:12 pm

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 8 min.
#BREAKING #Algeria Hundreds of thousands protests across the country against the President and the regime: sky news

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:52 pm

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 25 sek.
#BREAKING US National Security Adviser Bolton says 'we strongly caution actors external to the Western Hemisphere against deploying military assets to #Venezuela' in a message to #Russia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:08 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök‏ @Ozkok_ · 2 min.
"The United States can pay any debt it has because we can always print money to do that" - Alan Greenspan, Former Chair of the Federal Reserve of the United States. Via @APompliano

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1854299768

War?

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:39 pm

zerohedge‏ @zerohedge · 13 min.
A Partial List Of Sinister Things "The Russians" Have Been Accused Of Doing

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-28/partial-list-sinister-things-russians-have-been-accused-doing

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:41 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök‏ @Ozkok_ · 2 min.

War?

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2713748720

#23 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 3070708466

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The F-35: 941 failures, including a hundred of the category 1

https://www.levif.be/actualite/belgique/le-f-35-941-defaillances-dont-une-centaine-de-categorie-i/article-normal-1113163.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next