Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Pirata
boris
Humanity Blows
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
FoShizzle
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Terviseks
14 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 8:46 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Sat May 18, 2019 8:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Syrian Military Capabilities
@Syrian_MC
2 min.
I saw a MANPAD launch against a target

It seems basic anti aircraft fire bullets don't Bring those ballons or whatever they are down so next step is manpads. I think Israel wants Syria to use S300 so it's position will be given away.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 8:48 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 8:51 pm

Talos wrote:
@Syrian_MC
2 min.

It seems basic anti aircraft fire bullets don't Bring those ballons or whatever they are down so next step is manpads. I think Israel wants Syria to use S300 so it's position will be given away.

Rather they are looking for alleged Iranian missiles. I don't think that anyone would use S-300 against such soft targets.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat May 18, 2019 8:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:
@Syrian_MC
2 min.

Rather they are looking for alleged Iranian missiles. I don't think that anyone would use S-300 against such soft targets.

Israel claims that Iran is building Fajr 5 missiles in Syria which makes no sense because even Hamas builds there own version of Fajr 5 missiles in Gaza called J80 rockets.

So if Hamas can build the Fajr 5 missiles then so can Syrian army and Hezbollah without needing help from Iran so the Iranian missiles is just propaganda.

Also I read that Syria has the largest SCUD missile arsenal in the world along with the M600 ballistic missiles they build along with China not to mention the Syrian made m203 missiles so they don't really need Iranian missiles.

Last edited by Talos on Sat May 18, 2019 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 9:02 pm

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 1143234681

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 9:08 pm

Talos wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:
@Syrian_MC
2 min.

Israel claims that Iran is building Fajr 5 missiles in Syria which makes no sense because even Hamas builds there own version of Fajr 5 missiles in Gaza called J80 rockets.

So if Hamas can build the Fajr 5 missiles then so can Syrian army and Hezbollah without needing help from Iran so the Iranian missiles is just propaganda.

Yeah, but good propaganda can works only with appropriate theatre Smile

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 9:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat May 18, 2019 9:11 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:
@Syrian_MC
2 min.

It's obvious what Israel and America are trying to do they want one of those very low flying F16s over Lebanon to be shot down by Syria which will then be blamed on Iran in order to kick start a regional war.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Talos wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:
@Syrian_MC
2 min.

It's obvious what Israel and America are trying to do they want one of those very low flying F16s over Lebanon to be shot down by Syria which will then be blamed on Iran in order to kick start a regional war.

Definitely. They placed numerous baits in the region, including US destroyers in Persian gulf. They want to provoke conflict. Conflict that they can't win...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat May 18, 2019 9:48 pm

It seems Turkey sent a massive amount of weapons to Libya.

صحيفة المرصد الليبية
@ObservatoryLY
Credible source to #Almarsad: Turkish arms shipment, just arrived in #Tripoli from #Turkey, includes Stinger anti-aircraft missiles,5 launchers, plus forty missiles, as well as Anti-tank missiles, and a large amount of ammunition. #Libya

https://mobile.twitter.com/ObservatoryLY/status/1129829732747550722
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 9:50 pm

Talos wrote:It seems Turkey sent a massive amount of weapons to Libya.

صحيفة المرصد الليبية
@ObservatoryLY
Credible source to #Almarsad: Turkish arms shipment, just arrived in #Tripoli from #Turkey, includes Stinger anti-aircraft missiles,5 launchers, plus forty missiles, as well as Anti-tank missiles, and a large amount  of ammunition. #Libya

https://mobile.twitter.com/ObservatoryLY/status/1129829732747550722

They sent numbers of MRAPs as well. See above.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 18, 2019 9:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

ATM there's a movie with him on tv "The last stand" ... Shocked

He said, at first he didn't recognise that it was a deliberate attack. Too many muscles I think. I didn't like him as politician, but attacking an old man who supports sports there ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 9:54 pm

People's Daily, China
@PDChina
18 hod.
China on Friday told the United States not to interfere in Hong Kong affairs and that law amendment in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (#HKSAR) must be respected, Foreign Ministry spokesperson said at a news briefing

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 10:02 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

ATM there's a movie with him on tv "The last stand" ...  Shocked

He said, at first he didn't recognise that it was a deliberate attack. Too many muscles I think. I didn't like him as politician, but attacking an old man who supports sports there ...

Aye, moreover from behind. I didn't like his political career much as well. But I'm fan of action movies so, naturally, he's among my faovorite actors for his roles in classic 80's/90's flicks. Plus his comeback in recent years was good as well imho.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 10:05 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 10:14 pm

Empire News
@imperienytt
49 sek.
Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/

New information released by the FBI has brought fresh scrutiny to the possibility that the “Dancing Israelis,” at least two of whom were known Mossad operatives, had prior knowledge of the attacks on the World Trade Center.

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 1191238718

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 10:42 pm

OffGuardian
@OffGuardian0
15. 5.
Great news! Politicians and #BigTech are teaming up to "prevent extreme content going viral".

And since "extreme content" is a totally unambiguous phrase, there's no chance at all this could be used to censor critics or control #FreeSpeech.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/15/jacinda-ardern-emmanuel-macron-christchurch-call-summit-extremist-violence-online

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 10:54 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
6 min.
#BREAKING Saudi King calls for two emergency summits at the city of Mecca to discuss the latest developments in the Gulf

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 10:55 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
2 min.
#BREAKING #Turkey President Erdogan says #Russia's S-400 is a done deal that will lead to S-500 deal in the future

TanTrump...

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Ezgif_15

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat May 18, 2019 11:35 pm

U.S says Iran killed 608 American soldiers in Iraq.

IRAN KILLED 608 AMERICAN TROOPS IN IRAQ WAR, PENTAGON SAYS IN REVISED CASUALTY ESTIMATE

https://www.newsweek.com/iran-us-iraq-war-troops-killed-efps-shiite-militias-1385990
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 11:40 pm

Talos wrote:U.S says Iran killed 608 American soldiers in Iraq.

IRAN KILLED 608 AMERICAN TROOPS IN IRAQ WAR, PENTAGON SAYS IN REVISED CASUALTY ESTIMATE

https://www.newsweek.com/iran-us-iraq-war-troops-killed-efps-shiite-militias-1385990

In next revised report they will clame it was Soleimany personally...

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 1619689188

But yeah, we all know where this leads. Invader and occupant ponts finger at someone else to deflect his own responsibility and go further with his criminal agenda. Projection, the great war time propaganda tool...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 11:45 pm

Ali Osman Özkök
@Ozkok_A
3 min.
Turkey has sent the arms and ammunition via Ukraine to Libya. The MRAPs are produced in Turkey.

So Haftar is supported by US and thee large part of the globalists (as well as Ukraine) and, then, Ukraine (supported by the samecrooks who recently support Haftar) funnels weapons to Haftar's opp forces. LOLMAO! Trump, send more weapons to hohols lol. US taxpayers gonna love it...

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 1619689188

EDIT: Ali deletd his tweet...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat May 18, 2019 11:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, I guess it belongs among Main News.

We have anniversary here!

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 980x

And a top job you've done here with the forum, well done Sir. Smile Here's to ya. #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 1455193345

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat May 18, 2019 11:58 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

ATM there's a movie with him on tv "The last stand" ...  Shocked

Yeah wall of muscle. I thought maybe he tried to play it down a bit so people wouldn't worry but his back really did kick the guy's ass. ( see vid) #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 1619689188

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 11:59 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, I guess it belongs among Main News.

We have anniversary here!

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 980x

And a top job you've done here with the forum, well done Sir. Smile  Here's to ya. #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 1455193345

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 4108203433

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun May 19, 2019 12:03 am

re: Arnie

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 12:06 am

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 20312.original-4698

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun May 19, 2019 12:12 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 12:16 am

I heard it was Satanic ritual...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next